Author Topic: another idiot thread where kiwiol and bezerkfury go back and forth *sigh*  (Read 8192 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: PROOF OF DELETION OF THREADS!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 09:18:42 AM »
Hahahaha, it's a riot ripping on the squad.  If you don't like it, ban me from this board Mini-ki.  In the last 60 days, the squad is being pounding by members on multiple boards.  Can't fix those cracks in the dam, they will only deepen.

Mini-ki has to wear a life jacket when he takes a dumb just in case in falls into the toilet and drowns.

mini golf - mini man

Where have we been "pounded"? Suffice to say that we're so far into your head it's pathetic. You have a picture of 15 homos you dug up on your computer claiming to be the SQUAD in your sig. And to top it off, you have a pic of a kid you think is me in your avatar and you've gone out of your way to try to dig up my personal information.

Who's owning who, Mr. obsession?

check - mate

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 09:21:42 AM »
Where have we been "pounded"? Suffice to say that we're so far into your head it's pathetic. You have a picture of 15 homos you dug up on your computer claiming to be the SQUAD in your sig. And to top it off, you have a pic of a kid you think is me in your avatar and you've gone out of your way to try to dig up my personal information.

check - mate

For some reason these freaks are on you like white on rice man...... these nutthuggers are ridiculous

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 09:27:02 AM »

check - mate

NJ is the worse man stalker yet BF..................he loves you man!!!

man crush - coop

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2007, 09:39:21 AM »

check - mate

Again, members of the Squad crying about my sig.  Like I said before, it's a perpetual owning machine.  As far as my avatar, don't try and lie your way out of it.  It's you, 100%.  You're just a pawn on this site now, getting ripped on by multiple members.

Hey, did you beg mommy and daddy to buy you a Spring Break trip?  "C'mon maaa, it's just not fair.  It's the only chance this year I have to getting laid."

Frogs - King

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2007, 09:51:48 AM »
Again, members of the Squad crying about my sig.  Like I said before, it's a perpetual owning machine.  As far as my avatar, don't try and lie your way out of it.  It's you, 100%.  You're just a pawn on this site now, getting ripped on by multiple members.

Hey, did you beg mommy and daddy to buy you a Spring Break trip?  "C'mon maaa, it's just not fair.  It's the only chance this year I have to getting laid."

Frogs - King

hahaha you are pathetic..... your obsession is starting to be dangerous..... BF may need a restraining order

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 10:09:33 AM »

Frogs - King

I can say with 100% certainty that it's not me in that avatar.  ;D

Glorious. I wonder if this constitutes the greatest owning of all time with the fact your life revolves around a pic that isn't even me!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 10:13:53 AM »
I can say with 100% certainty that it's not me in that avatar.  ;D

Glorious. I wonder if this constitutes the greatest owning of all time with the fact your life revolves around a pic that isn't even me!!!

Jesus fucking Christ, BF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show him some mercy, for God's sake ;D.

Slinky, you little cumgoblin, why don't you douse yourself with Gasoline and light a match - you'll die much less painfully :-X

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2007, 10:15:39 AM »
Jesus fucking Christ, BF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show him some mercy, for God's sake ;D.

Slinky, you little cumgoblin, why don't you douse yourself with Gasoline and light a match - you'll die much less painfully :-X

hahahaha, I'm actually laughing my ass off. This guy has been trying to dig up my personal info for 4 months now and he's off by a mile and a half.

I could say I'm a multi-billionaire on this site and you couldn't prove me wrong, Slinky.  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2007, 10:23:26 AM »
This guy has been trying to dig up my personal info for 4 months now

I could be wrong here, but I'm beginning to think that that is the excuse he's probably used every single one of those 959858578685859 times when caught 'frisking' young males, around the privates, with his tongue to boot hahahahahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2007, 10:25:59 AM »
I could be wrong here, but I'm beginning to think that that is the excuse he's probably used every single one of those 959858578685859 times when caught 'frisking' young males, around the privates, with his tongue to boot hahahahahahahaha

hahahaha, exactly. I'll be that NJ_Slinky is the type of guy that when caught says, "But officer, I was just giving him a testicular exam. Cancer of the nuts is one of the leading causes of death in young males!" hahahaha, gayer than fat free cheese.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2007, 10:45:57 AM »
hahahaha, exactly. I'll be that NJ_Slinky is the type of guy that when caught says, "But officer, I was just giving him a testicular exam. Cancer of the nuts is one of the leading causes of death in young males!" hahahaha, gayer than fat free cheese.

Don't leave the sentence incomplete - "But officer, I was just giving him a testicular exam. Cancer of the nuts is one of the leading causes of death in young males..............espec ially strapping, studly, hairy black top bear males like you. Now why don't you pull down your pants and fill my throat, so my tongue moves up smoothly when I test your prostrate?" hahahahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2007, 10:49:37 AM »
Don't leave the sentence incomplete - "But officer, I was just giving him a testicular exam. Cancer of the nuts is one of the leading causes of death in young males..............espec ially strapping, studly, hairy black top bear males like you. Now why don't you pull down your pants and fill my throat, so my tongue moves up smoothly when I test your prostrate?" hahahahahahaha

hahaha, I thought about adding that and then I realized that he's not really worth more than what 3-5 seconds of typing makes up. I would've had to waste another 5 seconds typing that and I've got better things to do than worry about some clown who spends Christmas in a power rack maxing out with 185 on squats.

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
Re: another idiot thread where kiwiol and bezerkfury go back and forth *sigh*
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2007, 11:17:36 AM »
Typical Bitchfury denial and using other squadmembers in hopes of deflecting the truth.  He's just mad I didn't put up a tougher better looking pic.  Poor kid, destined for a mediocre life.

honda - 401k