Author Topic: dead board  (Read 6622 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
dead board
« on: February 20, 2007, 12:36:30 PM »
is this it? ive posted here several times today at different times and its fucking bullshit.
so far kiwiol, rude buoy, jimmy the fish, bezerk fury and danielson is the only one that posted
this is a fucking joke.

worst board on getbig by far.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: dead board
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 12:45:17 PM »
is this it? ive posted here several times today at different times and its fucking bullshit.
so far kiwiol, rude buoy, jimmy the fish, bezerk fury and danielson is the only one that posted
this is a fucking joke.

worst board on getbig by far.

If it's dead why are you so concerned with what we do on here? This board sees more traffic than the training board.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 12:50:14 PM »
If it's dead why are you so concerned with what we do on here? This board sees more traffic than the training board.

im not but kiwiol been bitching for months for me to post here and when i do you guys bore the hell outta me
there's not ONE single topic discussed here it's just gay this gay that and you guys been doing that for 6 months makes you wonder wtf is wrong with you
where's the fun?
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 01:00:50 PM »
Time for Kiwi to bump his quotes of you claiming men to be hunks, studs and every other homosexual term under the sun.  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 01:02:21 PM »
Time for Kiwi to bump his quotes of you claiming men to be hunks, studs and every other homosexual term under the sun.  ;D

why you want him to be owned again? i thought you were cyberfriends?
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 01:07:48 PM »
why you want him to be owned again? i thought you were cyberfriends?

Owned? You suck DA off and talk about how hot celebrity actors are.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 01:19:13 PM »

Jesus mate, did you mutate into a freak a few weeks ago? You've been coming up with some absolute gems in every thread ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 01:24:11 PM »
Jesus mate, did you mutate into a freak a few weeks ago? You've been coming up with some absolute gems in every thread ;D

hahaha, I came out of dormancy.  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 01:39:17 PM »

yes owned. he didnt understand irony. and neither did you. so when you point out something that was meant to be there, that makes you owned for not getting it.

and whenever he post that again - he again owns himself, over and over again.  ::)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 01:41:07 PM »
this is a typical example of what i was talking about that make this board suck - no action, no fun, no nothing. just the same half dozen people kissing eachothers ass. and taking turns recycling gayjokes.

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 01:43:27 PM »
this is a typical example of what i was talking about that make this board suck - no action, no fun, no nothing. just the same half dozen people kissing eachothers ass. and taking turns recycling gayjokes.

What do you expect? After all, you're posting in it

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 01:45:13 PM »
What do you expect? After all, you're posting in it

but explain where the fun in gay jokes is? last time i checked pretty much no comedian make that kinda jokes, no movies, no sitcoms.
why is that? because it doesnt qualify as being FUNNY.
thats why.

let's say you're gay kiwiol, so? where is the fun? how can i possibly think that would be funny?
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 01:48:20 PM »
but explain where the fun in gay jokes is? last time i checked pretty much no comedian make that kinda jokes, no movies, no sitcoms.
why is that? because it doesnt qualify as being FUNNY.
thats why.

let's say you're gay kiwiol, so? where is the fun? how can i possibly think that would be funny?

That's because the SQUAD operates at a level so far high, that mere skidmarks like you, will never be able to understand the intellectual creativity behind every one of our posts. Hahahahaha gayer than nose picking.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 01:51:36 PM »
That's because the SQUAD operates at a level so far high, that mere skidmarks like you, will never be able to understand the intellectual creativity behind every one of our posts. Hahahahaha gayer than nose picking.

well not only me, pretty much every comedian out there agrees it's bullshit. there is no fun, unless you're a retard or a child or maybe you NEED to be a homophobe to find it funny? just like you need to be a racist to make racist jokes for 6 months straight
then a racist can say "well you wouldnt be able to understand, because you're not a redneck low iq redneck like the rest of us"

so basically your gay jokes are on the same level as racist jokes.

you must be real proud of yourself  ::)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 01:54:53 PM »
I know plenty of comedians who crack racist jokes and when I care about who I offend when I say the word nip I'll let you know, SkinFluto.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 02:00:03 PM »
I know plenty of comedians who crack racist jokes and when I care about who I offend when I say the word nip I'll let you know, SkinFluto.

you miss the point, you make a fool out of YOURSELF by being a stupid racist. im not offended one bit.
but it's pretty interesting how in this day and age your sense of humour is about homosexuality, people from foreign countries being different and other stereotypes.

thats the humour of uneducated, unintelligent people. and you seem to be proud to belong to this group.

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 02:08:59 PM »
you miss the point, you make a fool out of YOURSELF by being a stupid racist. im not offended one bit.
but it's pretty interesting how in this day and age your sense of humour is about homosexuality, people from foreign countries being different and other stereotypes.

thats the humour of uneducated, unintelligent people. and you seem to be proud to belong to this group.

Puhleeeeeeeeeease. Disdain for homosexuality, other races etc have nothing to do with intelligence or education. There is some racism in everyone, most people just aren't brave enough to publicly state their views / opinions. And different people have different tastes.

We're just being open and honest about something that makes us laugh. We've got people of different skin color and cultures within the SQUAD. Didn't affect us one bit, did it?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 02:11:37 PM »

You do not find that humor funny because you had to deal with it all throughout your childhood. Being the handicapped, fat, four eyed, ugly, refugee and fvaggot all in one.
P

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 02:16:32 PM »
Puhleeeeeeeeeease. Disdain for homosexuality, other races etc have nothing to do with intelligence or education. There is some racism in everyone, most people just aren't brave enough to publicly state their views / opinions. And different people have different tastes.

We're just being open and honest about something that makes us laugh. We've got people of different skin color and cultures within the SQUAD. Didn't affect us one bit, did it?

its' got everything to do with intelligence. if you see homosexuality the same way you see a person being left or right handed, how can you possibly find it funny or use it as an insult after that? you cant. now there might be a joke or two about stereotypes, eddie murphy made a joke or two about it back in the 80's (over 20 years ago) but it was like 1% of his comic act. with you it's 100% of your act.
and to claim that racists are typically brave because they are not afraid to speak about their racist views is the biggest piece of shit ive read in a long time. whats next on your list of bravery? cross burning?

bottom line is - you dont post gay jokes every single day for 6 months, 100% of the time unless you're either against gays, retarded, or homosexual yourself.
which one is it?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 02:18:40 PM »
You do not find that humor funny because you had to deal with it all throughout your childhood. Being the handicapped, fat, four eyed, ugly, refugee and #### all in one.

i rest my case. another idiot that couldnt be funny if his life depended on it.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 02:43:56 PM »

I'd venture to say I'm more intelligent than you. I just couldn't care less as to how I conduct myself on an internet bodybuilding message board.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 02:46:36 PM »
I'd venture to say I'm more intelligent than you. I just couldn't care less as to how I conduct myself on an internet bodybuilding message board.  ::)

you're as dumb as they come. another post where you need to point out how little you care. thats the same tired bullshit routine you used for 6 months. it's basically this

a) point out that everybody else spends way too much time on here and have no life
b) point out that you dont care about the internet and have the greatest life on planet earth

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 02:47:52 PM »
you're as dumb as they come. another post where you need to point out how little you care. thats the same tired bullshit routine you used for 6 months. it's basically this

a) point out that everybody else spends way too much time on here and have no life
b) point out that you dont care about the internet and have the greatest life on planet earth

hahahaha, looks like what I'm saying is working. You get so worked up over anything I say that it's pathetic. I could claim I'm Bill Gates and you would follow me around this site for a month trying to prove me wrong.  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 02:53:18 PM »
hahahaha, looks like what I'm saying is working. You get so worked up over anything I say that it's pathetic. I could claim I'm Bill Gates and you would follow me around this site for a month trying to prove me wrong.  ;D

nothing you say work. if it did you wouldnt have to use it over and over again month after month.
looks like you try to beat people by endurance. wearing them out.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 02:55:18 PM »
nothing you say work. if it did you wouldnt have to use it over and over again month after month.
looks like you try to beat people by endurance. wearing them out.

I beat people by melting them down. Which ironically, I do quite a lot. Hope this helps.  ;D