Author Topic: Richard2004 is a gimmick, the real Richard Schmidt is dead!!!  (Read 14975 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Richard2004 is a gimmick, the real Richard Schmidt is dead!!!
« on: February 28, 2007, 02:49:02 PM »
As we all know Richard 2004 claims to be the next Jack Lalane.  He is supposed to be some 70 year old who lived his life looking in the rearview mirror, thinking about what could have been.  When we asked him to verify some lifts he scanned some images of a Richard Schmidt as it appeared they could have been him.  However when we asked him to post a current pic holding a recent newspaper magazine or etc.  he just avoided the challenge and resorted back to his 15 year old mentality.

Did some research on Mr. Schmidt today, not the one on this board as he would'nt give me his middle initial and year of birth so I researched the lifter he posted as him. Here are my findings:

Richard H. Schmidt
March 3, 2004

Richard H. Schmidt, professor emeritus of psychology at Western Michigan University, died Feb. 7 in Sun City West, Ariz. He was 67.

Schmidt joined the WMU faculty in 1955 after serving as an instructor at Oklahoma State University and as acting head of the psychology department at Gustavus Adolphus College. He was also a psychology advisor at Fort Hayes State College. He was a certified consulting psychologist in Michigan and a member of the American and Michigan Psychological Associations. As director of professional experiences in WMU's psychology department and Graduate College, he was instrumental in setting up a system of control and supervision for internship programs. He retired in 1979 with 23 years service to WMU.

During World War II, Schmidt served as a personnel consultant in the Army Specialized Training Program. Following the war, he earned bachelor's, master's and Doctor of Education degrees from Oklahoma State.

Schmidt is survived by his wife of 59 years. Memorials may be made to support a scholarship endowment created by Schmidt through the Crown of Life Lutheran Church, 13131 Spanish Garden Dr., Sun City West, AZ 85375.

So If I'm lying Richard2004 - go ahead and post a current pic.  It should look just like the one you said was current and everyone called BS saying it was a pic from the 70's.  I know your prolly upset, for all I know that guy could have been your dad.  Posting someone elses accomplishments as your own is low.

You have zero cred on this board except for the fact that everyone knows that you are a scmoe and now a liar.
\

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Richard2004 is a gimmick, the real Richard Schmidt is dead!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 03:39:52 PM »
Holy shit... He used a dead guy and pretended to be here to "pwn" members of this board?

What the fuck... That is some low shit.

The Heckler

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 03:44:40 PM »
Jesus H Christ, people, didn`t I let you in on this not too long ago?  He is a fine creation, isn`t he?  ;D

I`m sure Magoo, who is fond of stalking my post history, can find that post. ;)  After all, he needs something to keep him busy tonight.

By the way, "Dballin" you have to be the dumbest, most gullibe fvck I`ve seen in a while.

Alex23

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 04:38:30 PM »
Jesus H Christ, people, didn`t I let you in on this not too long ago?  He is a fine creation, isn`t he?  ;D

I`m sure Magoo, who is fond of stalking my post history, can find that post. ;)  After all, he needs something to keep him busy tonight.

By the way, "Dballin" you have to be the dumbest, most gullibe fvck I`ve seen in a while.

Damn Adam, being serious man, no punt, How many accounts you drive and how do you find the time ???

The Heckler

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 04:39:15 PM »
Damn Adam, being serious man, no punt, How many accounts you drive and how do you find the time ???

Team Adonis has many members.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 04:39:25 PM »

Thanks for the interest sweetness.  I've never believed the guy, I've called him out since day one.  Because I want the guy to Meltdown and avoid all challenges.  By the way hows the anti-gravity suit coming.  You better come through on the deadlift challenge Adam.  You don't have to use your gimmick, it's a board.  Start practicing your running away, they might be rounding up some money to address the DL challenge.
\

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 05:20:07 PM »
Druggie Dianabol Dballn, you are TRULY a dumbfvck, 'roid rage, psycho!!!

The complete name is Hugo Richard Schmidt.  You can figure out the year of birth...that is, if you are smart enough to add and subtract, which I NOW doubt!?  I am not going to post my exact birthdate (obvious identity theft concerns, etc.).

My bodyweight was 185 lbs. at the time of both of my posted contest photos and mag. reports.  I was about 3-4 lbs. over the 181 lb. class limit and thus, of course, had to "lift light" in the next higher bodyweight class, 198 lbs., at some 13 lbs. under that classes' bodyweight  limit.

Once again, for dumbfvcks like you have obvious problems with SIMPLE reading comprehension...

1959 Teenage-National 198 lb. Olympic Weightlifting Champion; as verified in the October, 1959 issue of Strength and Health magazine, pages 10-11 (photo on pg.11); lifts: military Press: 235 lbs.; two-hand-snatch: 240 lbs; two-hand-clean-and jerk: 315 lbs.; total: 790 lbs.; contest date: 6/20/59; contest location: York YMCA, York, PA.

1959 Tennessee State 198 lb. Olympic Weightlifting Champion; as verified in the June, 1960 issue of Strength and Health magazine, page 62, lifts: military press: 270 lbs.; two-hand-snatch: 240 lbs.; clean and jerk: 340 lbs; total: 850 lbs.; contest date: 12/5/59; contest location: Frye Institute, Chattanoooga, TN.

Hey, if you want another "13 lb. advantage", from my actual lifting bodyweight of "only" 185 lbs. "all the way up to" 198 lbs.; and thus reduce MY CHALLENGED COMPARABLE LIFT REQUIREMENT TO YOU from actually clean-and-jerking a FULL 155 lbs. over your "juiced-to-the gills" bodyweight down to "only" 142 lbs. over your druggie bodyweight...then ONCE AGAIN, DAMMIT, JUST SIMPLY DO IT, CHICKENSHIIT!!!

AGAIN, even with the aid of all those CHEATING/ARTIFICIAL BB drugs and multi-ply support clothing aids/"crutches", YOU STILL CAN'T DO IT!!!

Oh, and you said in one of your ridiculous, druggie, 'roid rage, psycho, posts, that I am "dead" and you have a copy of my "obituary"!  How fvckin', druggie, ridiculous/dumb can you get!!?  Duhhh...uhhh...please show me the obituary for Hugo Richard Schmidt!?

Uhhh...uhhh...now, who is the "FAKE", DRUGGIE...AND A LIAR, WHO CAN'T "RESEARCH" SHIIT!!!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 05:21:45 PM »
Epic Cover up attempt.

1) meltdown.
2) http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=131466.0
3) Owned.

I exposed you.  If you are still saying that you are the real deal. Go to wallmart by a shitty digital camera, take a pic of yourself, post it (heaven knows you know how, schmoe), then you can take you camera back to wallmart and get your money back.  You will be out $0.00. 

You know you can't I exposed you fool. 
\

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 05:28:46 PM »
I predict Dicky2K4 will have an epic meltdown anytime now.
\

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 05:30:23 PM »
Druggie Dianabol Dballn, you are TRULY a dumbfvck, 'roid rage, psycho!!!

The complete name is Hugo Richard Schmidt. Monster Identity Theft   You can figure out the year of birth...that is, if you are smart enough to add and subtract, which I NOW doubt!? So, I take 97 and subtract that from  I am not going to post my exact birthdate (obvious identity theft concerns, etc.) monster i hid the $$$ under the rug but im not going to tell you that cause you are looking for the $$$$$$ hahah.

My bodyweight was 185 lbs. at the time of both of my posted contest photos and mag. More like 150 + 35lbs of Body Hair reports.  I was about 3-4 lbs. over the 181 lb. class limit and thus, of course, had to   Here come th e EXCUSES !!!"lift light" in the next higher bodyweight class, 198 lbs., at some 13 lbs. under that classes' bodyweight  limit.

Once again, for dumbfvcks like you have obvious problems with SIMPLE reading comprehension... ::) ::)

1959 Teenage-National 198 lb. Olympic Weightlifting Champion; as verified in the October, 1959 issue of Strength and Health magazine, pages 10-11 (photo on pg.11); lifts: military Press: 235 lbs.; two-hand-snatch: 240 lbs; two-hand-clean-and jerk: 315 lbs.; total: 790 lbs.; contest date: 6/20/59; contest location: York YMCA, York, PA.

1959 Tennessee State 198 lb. Olympic Weightlifting Champion; as verified in the June, 1960 issue of Strength and Health magazine, page 62, lifts: military press: 270 lbs.; two-hand-snatch: 240 lbs.; clean and jerk: 340 lbs; total: 850 lbs.; contest date: 12/5/59; contest location: Frye Institute, Chattanoooga, TN.
HAHAH I cant read it hahaha

BEGIN MELTDOWN
Hey, if you want another "13 lb. advantage", from my actual lifting bodyweight of "only" 185 lbs. "all the way up to" 198 lbs.; and thus reduce MY CHALLENGED COMPARABLE LIFT REQUIREMENT TO YOU from actually clean-and-jerking a FULL 155 lbs. over your "juiced-to-the gills" bodyweight down to "only" 142 lbs. over your druggie bodyweight...then ONCE AGAIN, DAMMIT, JUST SIMPLY DO IT, CHICKENSHIIT!!!

AGAIN, even with the aid of all those CHEATING/ARTIFICIAL BB drugs and multi-ply support clothing aids/"crutches", YOU STILL CAN'T DO IT!!!

Oh, and you said in one of your ridiculous, druggie, 'roid rage, psycho, posts, that I am "dead" and you have a copy of my "obituary"!  How fvckin', druggie, ridiculous/dumb can you get!!?  Duhhh...uhhh...please show me the obituary for Hugo Richard Schmidt!?

Uhhh...uhhh...now, who is the "FAKE", DRUGGIE...AND A LIAR, WHO CAN'T "RESEARCH" SHIIT!!!!!
  END MELTDOWN

so what your saying is that your a .... sscccchhhhhmmmmmmmmooooe eee ?  hahahah
The Number 2 in Scranton

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 05:36:00 PM »
As we all know Richard 2004 claims to be the next Jack Lalane.  He is supposed to be some 70 year old who lived his life looking in the rearview mirror, thinking about what could have been.  When we asked him to verify some lifts he scanned some images of a Richard Schmidt as it appeared they could have been him.  However when we asked him to post a current pic holding a recent newspaper magazine or etc.  he just avoided the challenge and resorted back to his 15 year old mentality.

Did some research on Mr. Schmidt today, not the one on this board as he would'nt give me his middle initial and year of birth so I researched the lifter he posted as him. Here are my findings:

Richard H. Schmidt
March 3, 2004

Richard H. Schmidt, professor emeritus of psychology at Western Michigan University, died Feb. 7 in Sun City West, Ariz. He was 67.
Schmidt joined the WMU faculty in 1955 after serving as an instructor at Oklahoma State University and as acting head of the psychology department at Gustavus Adolphus College. He was also a psychology advisor at Fort Hayes State College. He was a certified consulting psychologist in Michigan and a member of the American and Michigan Psychological Associations. As director of professional experiences in WMU's psychology department and Graduate College, he was instrumental in setting up a system of control and supervision for internship programs. He retired in 1979 with 23 years service to WMU.

During World War II, Schmidt served as a personnel consultant in the Army Specialized Training Program. Following the war, he earned bachelor's, master's and Doctor of Education degrees from Oklahoma State.

Schmidt is survived by his wife of 59 years. Memorials may be made to support a scholarship endowment created by Schmidt through the Crown of Life Lutheran Church, 13131 Spanish Garden Dr., Sun City West, AZ 85375.

So If I'm lying Richard2004 - go ahead and post a current pic.  It should look just like the one you said was current and everyone called BS saying it was a pic from the 70's.  I know your prolly upset, for all I know that guy could have been your dad.  Posting someone elses accomplishments as your own is low.

You have zero cred on this board except for the fact that everyone knows that you are a scmoe and now a liar.

You stupidity and ignorance and LYING is ONLY exceeded by your STUPIDITY, IGNORANCE, AND LYING!!!
You, druggy, IGNORANT, DUMBFVCK!!!  World War II was from 1939 to 1945.  The U.S. involvement was from 1941 to 1945. 

How could someone who is only 67, NOW, have ever served in World War II!???  Let's see (can you even subtract you IGNORANT DUMBFVCK!???), calendar year 2006 minus calendar year 1945 is A SIXTY-ONE (61) YEAR DIFFERENCE...so, I was serving during World War II when I was ONLY 6 YEARS OLD...YOU ARE SO FVCKIN" STUPID IT IS HILARIOUS!!!

Oh, and I got "married" when I was eight!???   Hahahahahaha!!!

What "fantastically accurate research", YOU IGNORANT, DRUGGIE, CHICKENSHIIT, DUMBFVCK!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 05:39:21 PM »
I must be psychic.

Post your picture fool, thats the only way to save yourself now.  You'll be the laughing stock off Getbig.  You are claiming someone elses lifts, a dead guys on top of that. 

This guy is a schmoe who's cruzin the BB boards for some cock.  You know he's 15, cause he melts down so damn easy.

Dicky2K4 You are a sad, sad boy.
\

The Heckler

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2007, 10:57:37 PM »
Thanks for the interest sweetness.  I've never believed the guy, I've called him out since day one.

Whether or not you "believed" him is not the point.  You have meltdown after meltdown at his expense.  You are like a ratin a lab experiment.  And you don`t even realize it.  ;)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2007, 11:00:48 PM »
Richard, how many female IFBB pros have you fucked or had suck your dick?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2007, 11:01:40 PM »
Richard, how many female IFBB pros have you fucked or had suck your dick?

Female?

(Couldn't resist)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 11:56:56 PM »
Jesus, ease up guys......the old guy is gonna have a heart attack....
HAHA, RON.....

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 03:24:23 AM »
Whether or not you "believed" him is not the point.  You have meltdown after meltdown at his expense.  You are like a ratin a lab experiment.  And you don`t even realize it.  ;)

Your version of meltdown must be different than mine, I'm thinking meltdown is the reaction that Jezebelle has after she has just be dicked up the ass then fVcked in the throat.   :-*
\

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 06:38:41 AM »
I hardly belive they tax the Bagboy at publix all that much....

Now Post your picture fool, thats the only way to save yourself now.  You'll be the laughing stock off Getbig.  You are claiming someone elses lifts, a dead guys on top of that. 

This guy is a schmoe who's cruzin the BB boards for some cock.  You know he's 15, cause he melts down so damn easy.

It is now very clear, and plainly obvious, that you cannot communicate/reason-with brain-damaged, psycho, druggies, like Dianabol Dballn!!!

I've clearly made my points/arguments/provided-irrefutable-proof on the subject to any reasonable/intelligent person!  Clearly, druggie, brain-damaged, Dianabol Dballn doesn't fall into this category!!!

This drug-crazed psycho has sent me no less than ten (10) PM's, so far, with his demented rants and raves...truly, this DRUGGIE is PSYCHOTIC/BRAIN-DAMAGED!!

"Accurate research"...why druggie, brain-damaged, psycho, Dianabol Dballn couldn't accurately research his navel!!!

Nuff said, trying to deal/communicate-with this DRUGGIE, PSYCHO, MORON!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 06:54:39 AM »
Monster Geriatric Meltdown....dick2006 needs metamucial.
L

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 06:55:53 AM »
stopppppppp licking the squads ass asshole...your gay image will never change in their eyes ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 08:03:34 AM »
Hi Richard2004! It was my birthday last week. PM me or email me if ya want.
X

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 08:50:07 AM »
Hi Richard2004! It was my birthday last week. PM me or email me if ya want.

savage lust for the granular grandpasnake

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 01:09:57 PM »

Damn dude you beat me to it.  Flat out this guy is exposed.  He says he has this proof.  The guy from the pics he posted is dead.  So unless I see a pic of him holding something from this decade, he is just another liar, who let me push his buttons so much that for 24 hours he could do nothing but meltdown over my threads.  I derailed him from his typical daily schmoe activities.  I did send him a PM to advising that I had to intervene with his schmoe problem and congratulated him on 24hours without a shebeast post, once I alerted him to this fact he has prolly resumed.

This drug-crazed psycho has sent me no less than ten (10) PM's, so far, with his demented rants and raves...truly, this DRUGGIE is PSYCHOTIC/BRAIN-DAMAGED!!

I'm calling you out again, I have never sent you 10pm's ever. let alone yesterday.  If you say I sent you 10 pm's post them.
\

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 04:12:22 PM »

I'm calling you out again, I have never sent you 10pm's ever. let alone yesterday.  If you say I sent you 10 pm's post them.

Uhhh...here are your TEN (10) PM's...since you "called me out" again! 

Dianabol Dballn, do mommy and daddy know you are using their PC you druggie, demented, psycho, juvenile!!??

NO. 1:
This was in response to your post, the threads got combined so I dont know if you saw it. 

You said "Sometimes I wonder if people have got any sense at all...

(1)  Squadfather is OWNED because he  ridiculed me and called me weak and w/o a good physique and I PROVED him wrong on BOTH counts!  I challenged him to a lift which is universally accepted as an excellent test of overall body strength with a little bit of athletic ability thrown in.  Gimme me a break will ya!???  How long does it take to learn the Clean and Jerk lift...a couple of weeks at the most!?  Why hell, when I was in my late 20's, I could power clean and push press 340 lbs. at a bwt. 210 lbs!  Sadly, this was a “gym lift” so, I chose a lift at a time/place/age where I had the DOCUMENTED proof of its authenticity.  The only thing Squadfvcker can “document” is that he is a druggy windbag!!

(2) Oh me, what ignorance of photography!!  The pic. was taken with a non-digital camera for an indoor time exposure (non-flash) pic. with AVAILABLE LIGHTING (duhhh…the lighting tint was “yellow” cuz of the YELLOW overhead light bulb in the closet…duhhh!!) and I used a high-speed ektachrome color transparency film.  You need to take Photography 101!!!

(3) If merely asking Squadfvcker to match my lifts performed as an all-natural teenager, long before I reached my peak strength, as compared to some “juiced-to-the-gills”, mature adult BB, outweighing me by at least 50 lbs….then, the only “meltdown” is Squadfvcker's COWARDLY inability to match this "mediocre" 340 lb. C&J lift DESPITE all of his UNFAIR advantages!

(4) Gee, you revel in “unfairness” don’t you!?  Sort of unfair/dumb to ask a 67 year old (long past his youthful peak of strength!) to show up in the gym and try to outlift a 30-odd year old isn’t it??!  However, the FACT CLEARLY REMAINS that a “juiced-to-the gills”, mature adult, BBer, outweighing me by 50 drug-bloated pounds, cannot match my feat of strength as a mere 19 yr. old, all-natural, 185 lb. CHILD/TEENAGER…sort of PATHETIC isn’t it??!

(5)  Your stupidity/ignorance is exceeded ONLY by your stupidity/ignorance!!!   Duhhh…uhhh…”modifiers” or “formulas” such as the Sinclair Formula, Sinclair-Malone-Meltzer Formula, or the Hoffman Formula, are used ALL THE TIME to determine the best, or most outstanding, lifter award for an Olympic weightlifting or Powerlifting competition because there are several different weight-classes!   It would be grossly unfair to the competitors without these very modifiers/formulas!  You are TRULY a fvckin’ IDIOT...we are not talking about BB contests, but weightlifting contests!!

Another BIG question, though, is how do you compare the relative strength levels of an all-natural lifter vs. a juiced lifter?   Obviously steroids/GH give the juiced lifter a very UNFAIR ADVANTAGE in strength over the all-natural lifter…but how much (Chris, do you have any input here…I've heard an added 1/3)?!"

1st off............Meltdown of Epic proportions.  2nd I know about photography clown.  Make all the excuses that you want, Your photographic paper is yellowing due to time fool.  Those pics look like pics from the early 80's where the bath/wash used to cure the pictures was different than todays.  Hence the yellowing.  Maybe you should have used Fuji Film?  Maybe you're a nutjob who has a photolab in his trailer cough I mean Mobile Home.

Last Here Is my challenge to you.  Take a picture and post it holding this weeks sports illustrated.  And you can use your shitty yellow picture paper.

If you don't, then by your logic of not answering the challenge you sir are a.............Brutal self-owning, Monster Pussy of Epic proportions.  That melts like butter.

So are you down for the challenge?

NO. 2:
This was in response to your post, the threads got combined so I dont know if you saw it. 

(1)  Squadfather is OWNED because he  ridiculed me and called me weak and w/o a good physique and I PROVED him wrong on BOTH counts!  I challenged him to a lift which is universally accepted as an excellent test of overall body strength with a little bit of athletic ability thrown in.  Gimme me a break will ya!???  How long does it take to learn the Clean and Jerk lift...a couple of weeks at the most!?  Why hell, when I was in my late 20's, I could power clean and push press 340 lbs. at a bwt. 210 lbs!  Sadly, this was a “gym lift” so, I chose a lift at a time/place/age where I had the DOCUMENTED proof of its authenticity.  The only thing Squadfvcker can “document” is that he is a druggy windbag!!

(2) Oh me, what ignorance of photography!!  The pic. was taken with a non-digital camera for an indoor time exposure (non-flash) pic. with AVAILABLE LIGHTING (duhhh…the lighting tint was “yellow” cuz of the YELLOW overhead light bulb in the closet…duhhh!!) and I used a high-speed ektachrome color transparency film.  You need to take Photography 101!!!

(3) If merely asking Squadfvcker to match my lifts performed as an all-natural teenager, long before I reached my peak strength, as compared to some “juiced-to-the-gills”, mature adult BB, outweighing me by at least 50 lbs….then, the only “meltdown” is Squadfvcker's COWARDLY inability to match this "mediocre" 340 lb. C&J lift DESPITE all of his UNFAIR advantages!

(4) Gee, you revel in “unfairness” don’t you!?  Sort of unfair/dumb to ask a 67 year old (long past his youthful peak of strength!) to show up in the gym and try to outlift a 30-odd year old isn’t it??!  However, the FACT CLEARLY REMAINS that a “juiced-to-the gills”, mature adult, BBer, outweighing me by 50 drug-bloated pounds, cannot match my feat of strength as a mere 19 yr. old, all-natural, 185 lb. CHILD/TEENAGER…sort of PATHETIC isn’t it??!

(5)  Your stupidity/ignorance is exceeded ONLY by your stupidity/ignorance!!!   Duhhh…uhhh…”modifiers” or “formulas” such as the Sinclair Formula, Sinclair-Malone-Meltzer Formula, or the Hoffman Formula, are used ALL THE TIME to determine the best, or most outstanding, lifter award for an Olympic weightlifting or Powerlifting competition because there are several different weight-classes!   It would be grossly unfair to the competitors without these very modifiers/formulas!  You are TRULY a fvckin’ IDIOT...we are not talking about BB contests, but weightlifting contests!!

Another BIG question, though, is how do you compare the relative strength levels of an all-natural lifter vs. a juiced lifter?   Obviously steroids/GH give the juiced lifter a very UNFAIR ADVANTAGE in strength over the all-natural lifter…but how much (Chris, do you have any input here…I've heard an added 1/3)?!"

1st off............Meltdown of Epic proportions.  2nd I know about photography clown.  Make all the excuses that you want, Your photographic paper is yellowing due to time fool.  Those pics look like pics from the early 80's where the bath/wash used to cure the pictures was different than todays.  Hence the yellowing.  Maybe you should have used Fuji Film?  Maybe you're a nutjob who has a photolab in his trailer cough I mean Mobile Home.

Last Here Is my challenge to you.  Take a picture and post it holding this weeks sports illustrated.  And you can use your shitty yellow picture paper.

If you don't, then by your logic of not answering the challenge you sir are a.............Brutal self-owning, Monster Pussy of Epic proportions.  That melts like butter.

:

NO. 3:

NO. 4:
Dude...you melt like butter.

I'm not squadfather, look at our prior posts ding dong,  even we have had it out.  I'm just saying your pic is not recent.

Take a pic of youself with a current magazine cover and I'll believe you. 
Challenging me to a lift that I don't even train for is gay.  That would be like me challenging you to write something intelligent. 

I'll challenge you to a benchpress contest (a lift that everyone does), but if you cant push at least 405 you need not apply.

NO. 5:
If you're affraid to bench against me, I'll challenge you to deadlifts. 

But post the pic ding dong.  Mine are in the pic section.  I'm not SF, as he even ragged on my pics.

But I'm stronger, younger, and my pecker still works for more than taking a piss.

Seriously take a week off the board or create a gimmick.  You are toast on this board.  You may be safer on the MD board.  Just my $.02

NO  6:
You should really check your prior posts before posting.  You contradict yourself alot.  You can't spell and I hardly believe that you are a consultant.  I am running a search on Hugo Schmidt and Richard Schmidt for credit, DOB, leins and judgements tomorrow at work. 

So richard, am I going to find anything interesting? 

If I find out that you are a fraud or that Hugo is dead, I am going to expose you by posting the report online.  Of course I'll leave out the personal info, other than the name, freeing myself from any and all legal liability. 

Man it's crazy what a high school druggy...can do.

NO. 7:
Things needed, I need the year of your birth, and your middle initial.

Do you still live in Tenn, or did you move?

NO. 8:
Go ahead and file a complaint, Ron will laugh the shit out of you.  You lie about these PM's saying I asked you for all sorts of Pers. Info.   ::)

Whatever, I did some digging at work, and guess what, your dead.  Richard Schmidt is deceased. 

Don't worry no more PM's I'm gonna post it on the V, G and O Etc.  Then the burden of proof and all of the challenges are for you to respond to. 

If I were you, I start damage control now.

Ta Ta

NO. 9:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=131466.0

NO. 10:
Exposed!!!

No one believes you.  I have got several PM's thanking me for outing you.  I personally disrupted your life for a whole day, and because of my intervention, you were able to go without posting a pic of a he/she for a day.  Give yourself a hand, It's a hard road to recovery being a schmoe.

The only way to save your creditibility is to........

Post your picture fool, thats the only way to save yourself now.  You'll be the laughing stock off Getbig.  You are claiming someone elses lifts, a dead guys on top of that. 

This guy is a schmoe who's cruzin the BB boards for some cock.  You know he's 15, cause he melts down so damn easy.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 04:15:16 PM »
MELTDOWN!