Author Topic: .  (Read 2850 times)

Alex23

« on: September 25, 2006, 04:43:01 PM »

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Clen + T3 pushing it or redundant?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 06:41:37 PM »
Adding ECA will maximaize the fat burning.But it 's a good idea he has some Valium on the side, just in case..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 08:39:57 PM »
I don't see the need for ramping up and down with the clen...ramp up to desired dose and then stay there. So after 2wks off you jump right back where you left off.

As for the T-3, I would do the opposite, ramp up and then ramp down before you come off...I don't like the idea of coming off t-3 completely from a high dose.

Last off, what "G" said about Ducchaine's theory, have him give it a shot, but I personally don't care for it. Clen, even with t-3 still works better with the 2wk on 2wk off rotation for myself. But like I've said until I'm blue in the face, everyone is affected a little differently.

BigIronMike25

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 07:25:49 AM »
I don't see the need for ramping up and down with the clen...ramp up to desired dose and then stay there. So after 2wks off you jump right back where you left off.

As for the T-3, I would do the opposite, ramp up and then ramp down before you come off...I don't like the idea of coming off t-3 completely from a high dose.

Last off, what "G" said about Ducchaine's theory, have him give it a shot, but I personally don't care for it. Clen, even with t-3 still works better with the 2wk on 2wk off rotation for myself. But like I've said until I'm blue in the face, everyone is affected a little differently.

try both ways (2wk on /off) & (running it straight thru)....Ive done it both ways and got good results from both.  I read an article by chad nichols saying that his athletes get the most out of clen when they run it for 8 weeks at a time!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 10:46:03 AM »
try both ways (2wk on /off) & (running it straight thru)....Ive done it both ways and got good results from both.  I read an article by chad nichols saying that his athletes get the most out of clen when they run it for 8 weeks at a time!
Yeah, from most of the ones I've talked with, Chad normally has them run it 2 days on 1 day off throughout the cycle.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 11:21:41 AM »
Adding ECA will maximaize the fat burning.But it 's a good idea he has some Valium on the side, just in case..
u are giving advice and u don't know what are u talking about...trust me...your words....what are your credentials?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »

With the t-3, you should definitely keep your protein high, a little higher then normal would be wise, since t-3 can cause a loss in muscle mass if you're not carefull.

As for the clen dose, run it exactly the same as you would if you weren't using t-3.

Clen= good fat burner
Clen +T-3= fat burning blast furnace.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 02:46:08 PM »
u are giving advice and u don't know what are u talking about...trust me...your words....what are your credentials?

i ve done this numerous times,and i know the results ,  so don't tell me that i don't know what im talking about, you schmoe!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 11:22:31 PM »
i ve done this numerous times,and i know the results ,  so don't tell me that i don't know what im talking about, you schmoe!
clen +t3+eca....then valium...u are the posterboy for overkill...and again....u don't know what u are talking about

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 11:38:37 PM »
clen +t3+eca....then valium...u are the posterboy for overkill...and again....u don't know what u are talking about

you have a lot to learn, pal.I wish you can say that to person who first told me about that.But before jumping to assumptions you can listen to the people who are talking from their experience.If you ask around you'll find out that valium with clen and ECA is not that uncommon.However i don't think you re the person to whom i should explain my experience, credentials etc..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 11:06:21 AM »
hint for u...when i was getting paid to play sports as a pro athlete u were watching the same shit from the confort of your living room...plus when it comes to lifting i learned my shit from someone who's picture  u probably had hanging in your poster area. no offense...but don't fuck with valium....clen & t3 is plenty

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 11:19:27 AM »
hint for u...when i was getting paid to play sports as a pro athlete u were watching the same shit from the confort of your living room...plus when it comes to lifting i learned my shit from someone who's picture  u probably had hanging in your poster area. no offense...but don't f**k with valium....clen & t3 is plenty

When it comes to knowledge about using steroids and sports enchancment drugs there's nobody who know more than pro bb's, powerlifters and weightlifters, so don't tell me this crap that you played pro  - what did you play - soccer? - oh yeah - fucking tennis.As for my poster area - the only poster there is my own.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 12:49:37 PM »
sorry i doubted u g....u sound like u really know your shit :)....

Dball

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2006, 07:05:31 PM »
the clen t3 combo is VERY effective for fat loss.

the dangers of t3 are greatly exagerated.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2006, 09:03:19 PM »
the clen t3 combo is VERY effective for fat loss.

the dangers of t3 are greatly exagerated.
Thank you!

Dball

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2006, 06:27:46 AM »
hell yeah ramp up&down on the t3. you drop off the t3 at a high dose, and you will wish you hadnt, i promise.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2006, 10:45:04 AM »
Is it common to use T3 solo while on your AAS cycle or should you try to pair it up with clen all the time.

Also, is it true that T3 supports protein synthesis, so while you are on it and taking your AAS you would lose fat and further increase muscle building potential ??