Author Topic: Ronna McDaniel Fired By NBC After One Interview  (Read 1918 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Ronna McDaniel Fired By NBC After One Interview
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2024, 10:45:59 AM »
She was an active participant in the fake elector scheme
She was on a phone call with Trump where they urged GOP canvassers in Michigan not to sign a certification of the 2020 election
She's going to be a witness for the prosecution in Georgia

Her "position" is or at least was pro-insurrection and anti-democracy
It's insane that any news organization would hire her to offer her commentary or opinion

That same network employs Maddow, Reid, and Psaki - all proven liars on multiple occasions.
Y

Sexy Beast

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2024, 10:54:14 AM »
That same network employs Maddow, Reid, and Psaki - all proven liars on multiple occasions.

Not sure what you're referring to specifically but Maddow, Reid and Psaki were not actively involved in a criminal scheme to overthrow US Democracy

Should NBC hire Putin to give his opinion on why Democracy sucks or why it's ok to assassinate your political rivals or pretty much anyone else that you want to kill ?

That's a "point of view" after all

Should  NBC offer their platform/audience to a speaker with that message?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2024, 11:10:18 AM »
Not sure what you're referring to specifically but Maddow, Reid and Psaki were not actively involved in a criminal scheme to overthrow US Democracy

Should NBC hire Putin to give his opinion on why Democracy sucks or why it's ok to assassinate your political rivals or pretty much anyone else that you want to kill ?

They literally are everyday

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2024, 12:45:43 PM »

Her "position" is or at least was pro-insurrection

It was a fucking riot you fucking retard. He incited a riot.

You're a liar or profoundly stupid make up your mind.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2024, 12:49:31 PM »
She was an active participant in the fake elector scheme
She was on a phone call with Trump where they urged GOP canvassers in Michigan not to sign a certification of the 2020 election
She's going to be a witness for the prosecution in Georgia

Her "position" is or at least was pro-insurrection and anti-democracy
It's insane that any news organization would hire her to offer her commentary or opinion

You have to be a real moron to believe this fake “insurrection” happened.

Actual rioting was going on at one point and you bring this up.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2024, 12:54:08 PM »

I do not think they should hire Putin.  I don't think he would take the job.

I would definitely hire people like Rona though, to offer a different viewpoint, expand my audience, and increase revenue or profit.

Let's see how the court case plays out.  At this point, as far as I know, she's been convicted of nothing, and is a free woman.

Y

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2024, 05:18:45 PM »
I'm not in the US so never heard his stuff, didn't he do a radio show with huge audiences?

He was voted the most hated Republican by the left.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2024, 06:00:10 PM »
“Insurrection”?   I’d wager 99.999% of those here haven’t a clue as to what goes on in D.C.  You’re not privy to anything remotely true and the cucks don’t want what is true and hate all that is good.  So I say, STFU to the cucks.  Why?

Not only is reality distasteful to you cucks but the truth is more so.  Why?  It is anathema to their way of strife. 

Yes, you cucks marvel at my mastery of the English language and my inventive use of phraseology and creative portmanteau and this despite the physical harm done to my brain.  That is because you are all morons that think with your genitalia.

You libs don’t know shit.  You eagerly swallow lies as though they were a turd-worlder’s semen.    I have seen several of you in the real world.   You are pathetic and should you doubt me I can only say that is due to your inbreeding and pathetic capacity for truth and reality.   You trot around like a tribe of pseudo buff monkeys. Think King Louie in The Jungle Book. 

So then, accept that yo’ massahs despise and loathe you but think of you as nothing more than buttholes for boo-fooling.  They don’t care for you and would cower in self preservation mode  at the first sign of harm coming to plebes such as you. 

Your “News” providers are the true traitors as are you.  When the shit hits the fan, I hope you flies were in it.

A curse upon all of you libs. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2024, 11:42:19 AM »
Why did they hire her in the first place? Didn't they know who she was? lol
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2024, 12:09:36 PM »
“Attempted insurrection”

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!

These Lefttards and corrupt Globalists are really too much.

Sexy Beast

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2024, 12:35:23 PM »
It was a fucking riot you fucking retard. He incited a riot.

You're a liar or profoundly stupid make up your mind.

Settle down man.  We're just talking here

Let's go with your premise

He (Trump) incited a riot

What was the purpose of the riot?

He was the President so why did he want his followers to riot?  Did he just want to to smash up some windows and fight with police for no reason or was there some other reason

Why that date?

It was because he wanted his follower to prevent Congress from counting the electoral votes so that he could try to illegally retain power

So let's call it a coup instead of an insurrection although in my opinion it was both

Kind of weird that Steve Bannon knew on January 5th that there would be violence on January 6th

The White House phone logs obtained by the Jan. 6 committee show that Trump spoke to Bannon at least twice on Jan. 5, once for 11 minutes beginning at 8:57 a.m., and again for six minutes beginning at 9:46 p.m. “All hell is going to break loose tomorrow,” Bannon said on the air after speaking to Trump that morning. “It’s all converging and now we’re on the point of attack tomorrow.”   “I’ll tell you this: It’s not going to happen like you think it’s going to happen,” he added with a wry smile. “It’s going to be quite extraordinarily different. All I can say is, strap in.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/steve-bannon-trump-phone-call-jan-6-1381848/

Bannon also had a "war room" set up in the Willard Hotel which included Giuliani, John Eastman, Bernard Kerik, Boris Epshteyn, and Steve Bannon.
If I recall correctly Trumps Chief of Staff Mark Meadows was even going to go there but was advised against it.

There is plenty of evidence that the "riot" was a planned outcome and not just some spontaneous act of violence.
Don't forget that someone took the time to build a gallows in advance and they started assembling  it at 6am on January 6th (well before Trump started his speech)
eature=shared

We also know that Trump KNEW he lost and was going everything he could think of to illegally retain power.  That was the plan all along.
These leaked audio  (which Bannon has confirmed is real) lays the plan for the coup in advance of even knowing the election results
Trump had no intention of leaving office even if he lost.

That's a coup any way you slice it

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2024, 12:55:44 PM »
“Attempted insurrection”

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!

These Lefttards and corrupt Globalists are really too much.

Libtards are without a rudder.    Conspiracy is the cuckoldeds blanket term for the "unspeakable truth" that must not be allowed to be spoken.   I hope every fuckin' lib here and in the real world dies of either an STD or at the hands of their pets, e.g. the criminals they either release from jail or never prosecute because they're not white and/or they're mooslimes, BLM, Pedophiles, et al.

And I hope and pray that any cuck here and in the real world that owns guns can't locate them when their home is invaded by their pets.    Disgusting pedo pals all of them.

What is a "blanket" term or statement?  It is meant to smother the truth, like a blanket thrown over someone's head.  For the cuckold party of democrats, blanket statements go hand in hand with the word "raciss".

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2024, 06:27:46 PM »
I'm not in the US so never heard his stuff, didn't he do a radio show with huge audiences?

Here's an example of Rush sending Liberals to the front of the line.  He just lets this woman unload on him and say I want to learn.

Can you imagine Rachel Maddow asking a conservative to unload all the criticism they have of her.  Would not happen.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2024, 06:36:15 PM »
Isn't Ronna a huge Rhino?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2024, 08:37:14 PM »

I have seen several of you in the real world.   You are pathetic and should you doubt me I can only say that is due to your inbreeding and pathetic capacity for truth and reality.   You trot around like a tribe of pseudo buff monkeys. Think King Louie in The Jungle Book. 

Anyone else like me, a believer in "physiognomy"? You can often tell a liberal vs a conservative by just looking at their bodies. Add the clothes and you can tell even more. Like here in Sweden if someone is carrying a "fjällräven" backpack it's guaranteed a leftist. There are many other tell tale clothing examples but the interesting thing is the physiognomy. I'm convinced liberals on average have lower testosterone which then affects the body. They look weak a lot of times, they may need a lot of assistance for various things, so the Demos are an obvious choice. Then you have the liberal/communist lesbos who have a permanent frown on their faces, angry at the patriarchy and men I bet.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2024, 08:49:58 PM »
Phew, I read the title to fast and for a second I thought it was Ronald Mcdonald who had been fired.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2024, 12:44:53 AM »
Why did they hire her in the first place? Didn't they know who she was? lol
:D No shit.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2024, 01:04:38 AM »
When are you chumps gonna finally wake the fuck up to the truth that the elite call all the fucking shots in politics and that there is not a goddamn fucking thing you can do bout it ???

Us libertarians need to create a whole new goddamn fucking country

Hopefully we will do this soon

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2024, 02:26:23 AM »
So much for having real conversations.

They will go bankrupt eventually.

They need Trump as President again to get the hate views.

They control the money supply and all of your institutions including the "other party". Your country will be nothing but ashes and ruins before they stop pumping out their propaganda.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2024, 03:50:57 AM »
Regarding the "insurrection," what kind of insurrection goes in with no predetermined plan, except some vague idea by some loose grouping (brought those plastic ties), no weapons (?), where were the weapons, bombs (they did find those pipe bombs), snipers, no organisation whatt so ever, they even stayed within the roped path lol, how much force did it take to put down exactly. Trump did rile them up in a vague way, said he was going to march with them down the avenue, instead he retreated to the white house to watch it on TV while eating McDonalds and drinking cokes. He could have prepardoned the protesters but he didn't, now he's complaining about them being in prison.  ::)

Now they're being probably tortured by all black prison guards, if that info is true? Because they're white, mostly poor yahoos, they deserve it I guess. I doubt he's going to pardon them, the ones in prison, but let's see.

Worst planned insurrection of all times.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2024, 12:08:59 AM »
When are you chumps gonna finally wake the fuck up to the truth that the elite call all the fucking shots in politics and that there is not a goddamn fucking thing you can do bout it ???

Us libertarians need to create a whole new goddamn fucking country

Hopefully we will do this soon
Where are you going to get the land?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2024, 03:13:05 AM »
Where are you going to get the land?

There's like 4 of us in Thailand

Vigorous Steve, Doc Huge, Vic Black and a few others

Hopefully they will collaborate and figure something out

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2024, 03:23:02 AM »
Rachel Maddow on Ronna McDaniel. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2024, 11:08:40 AM »

Vic does NOT collaborate. He can't even collaborate with one single individual on the net, talks shit about ALL of them, doesn't have a single friend. Talks shit about Steve all the time  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2024, 11:20:04 AM »

Us?