Author Topic: The Covid Emergency is Over  (Read 14892 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Covid Emergency is Over
« Reply #225 on: April 08, 2024, 11:36:05 AM »
Shock Study: Lockdowns Worsened Mental Health Outcomes
DAVID STROM | April 08, 2024
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/04/08/shock-study-lockdowns-worsened-mental-health-outcomes-n3786096

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: April 09, 2024, 12:17:09 AM »
Shock Study: Lockdowns Worsened Mental Health Outcomes
DAVID STROM | April 08, 2024
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/04/08/shock-study-lockdowns-worsened-mental-health-outcomes-n3786096
A shock to stupid people.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: April 09, 2024, 05:06:59 PM »

🤔 Hmmmm you're certainly not immune to the China virus after 17 jabs & doing 🤡 like
Behaviour on request - What does that say about your idiocy.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I am immune to a lot of viruses, including you. So, be my guest and carry on as I know you will.  :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #228 on: April 10, 2024, 05:48:47 AM »
I am immune to a lot of viruses, including you. So, be my guest and carry on as I know you will.  :)

Yet again your unable to answer the question  ;D
17+ injections & less immunity than I to the china Virus
How does it feel to have been conned & compromised your immune system

:D  ;D :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: April 10, 2024, 11:48:35 AM »
Yet again your unable to answer the question  ;D
17+ injections & less immunity than I to the china Virus
How does it feel to have been conned & compromised your immune system

:D  ;D :D

Feels great.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: April 10, 2024, 04:03:11 PM »
Feels great.

Yet you're not immune to the China Virus 🤣😂🤣😂🤣  go take more boosters

It feels great being conned  ::)  well thats a very interesting & truthful statement.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: April 10, 2024, 04:44:36 PM »
Yet you're not immune to the China Virus 🤣😂🤣😂🤣  go take more boosters

It feels great being conned  ::)  well thats a very interesting & truthful statement.

Maybe I am not immune to Covid... This is hard to say since I only had a mild case of Covid one time a couple of years ago and only then if the test kit was accurate. I just got over this year's 3-day flu, or maybe it was 3-day Covid. I am not sure since I did not bother with a test. What I am sure of is it was more annoying than COVID. I do not know if it is great being conned, because I do not feel like I was. But if I was, it was not and is not a big deal to me, as it obviously is to you. So, I got a couple of free vaccines, so what? I have also had a few TDaP vaccinations over the years, and without doubt I got the polio vaccine when I was a kid. As best as I know I've never contracted any of those diseases, was it the vaccines or natural immunity? I had Shingles once and pneumonia countless times. To the best of my knowledge, there was no Shingles vaccine available until after I had it. By the time the Pneumococcal vaccines became available in 1977, I was sick with pneumonia many times starting in infancy. Not sure of the exact year, but I have had the pneumonia vaccine several times.

Maybe I am not immune to Covid... This is hard to say since I only had a mild case of Covid one time a couple of years ago and only then if the test kit was correct. I just got over this year's 3-day flu, or it was 3-day Covid. LOL! I am not sure since I did not bother with a test. What I am sure of is it was more annoying than COVID. I do not know if it is great being conned, because I do not feel like I was. But if I was, it was not and is not a big deal to me, as it obviously is to you. So, I got a couple of free vaccines, so what? I have also had TDaP vaccinations over the years, and without doubt I got the polio vaccine when I was a kid. As best as I know I've never contracted any of those diseases, was it the vaccines or natural immunity? I had Shingles once and pneumonia countless times. To the best of my knowledge, there was no Shingles vaccine available until after I had it. By the time the Pneumococcal vaccines became available in 1977, I was sick with pneumonia dozens of times starting in infancy. Not sure of the exact year, but I have had the pneumonia vaccine. The most recent one is supposed to be good for years.

At the moment  my right nostril itches and I keep snuffing which historically meant I was coming down with a cold. So, I have been popping Zicam gummies like they are candy, well to be honest they taste like candy.

What I find hilarious is that while most folks in the world have moved on from the Covid pandemic, you have not. It is still at the forefront of your mind.

Sorry for the lengthy reply, but I am bored this afternoon and did not have anything else to do with my time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #232 on: April 10, 2024, 04:57:32 PM »

What I find hilarious is that while most folks in the world have moved on from the Covid pandemic, you have not. It is still at the forefront of your mind.

Not true.  Democrats have not moved on. 

Not surprised.

Democrats believe Covid-19 pandemic isn’t over
BY LAUREL DUGGAN
MARCH 20, 2024
https://unherd.com/newsroom/six-in-10-democrats-believe-covid-19-pandemic-isnt-over/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: April 10, 2024, 06:24:38 PM »
Maybe I am not immune to Covid... This is hard to say since I only had a mild case of Covid one time a couple of years ago and only then if the test kit was accurate. I just got over this year's 3-day flu, or maybe it was 3-day Covid. I am not sure since I did not bother with a test. What I am sure of is it was more annoying than COVID. I do not know if it is great being conned, because I do not feel like I was. But if I was, it was not and is not a big deal to me, as it obviously is to you. So, I got a couple of free vaccines, so what? I have also had a few TDaP vaccinations over the years, and without doubt I got the polio vaccine when I was a kid. As best as I know I've never contracted any of those diseases, was it the vaccines or natural immunity? I had Shingles once and pneumonia countless times. To the best of my knowledge, there was no Shingles vaccine available until after I had it. By the time the Pneumococcal vaccines became available in 1977, I was sick with pneumonia many times starting in infancy. Not sure of the exact year, but I have had the pneumonia vaccine several times.

Maybe I am not immune to Covid... This is hard to say since I only had a mild case of Covid one time a couple of years ago and only then if the test kit was correct. I just got over this year's 3-day flu, or it was 3-day Covid. LOL! I am not sure since I did not bother with a test. What I am sure of is it was more annoying than COVID. I do not know if it is great being conned, because I do not feel like I was. But if I was, it was not and is not a big deal to me, as it obviously is to you. So, I got a couple of free vaccines, so what? I have also had TDaP vaccinations over the years, and without doubt I got the polio vaccine when I was a kid. As best as I know I've never contracted any of those diseases, was it the vaccines or natural immunity? I had Shingles once and pneumonia countless times. To the best of my knowledge, there was no Shingles vaccine available until after I had it. By the time the Pneumococcal vaccines became available in 1977, I was sick with pneumonia dozens of times starting in infancy. Not sure of the exact year, but I have had the pneumonia vaccine. The most recent one is supposed to be good for years.

At the moment  my right nostril itches and I keep snuffing which historically meant I was coming down with a cold. So, I have been popping Zicam gummies like they are candy, well to be honest they taste like candy.

Sorry for the lengthy reply, but I am bored this afternoon and did not have anything else to do with my time.

Far to long & didn't read -
No doubt some drivel about you & China virus etc  :P

You're not immune from the China virus  - more vaccine boosters required  ;D
You were conned.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: April 10, 2024, 06:37:23 PM »
Quote from: Primemuscle on Today at 00:44:36

Moved on from the Death & destruction caused by the Lies / Propaganda & Vaccines
FFS what just ignore all the vaccine deaths & injuries caused,  Really !!
You are aware of all that's coming out & going on over the Covid Fiasco ?
or are you going to pretend you don't know.

You clearly learnt nothing from history of 2WW & how easily people were fooled into killing jews etc.
Read - Ordinary Men - Reserve Police Battalion 101 & re-read it until you see how you were fooled
& accept you would've 100% gone along with the killings.

Forget it - Never & neither should You or anyone else - learn from it or yet again history
Will repeat itself.