Author Topic: Why are UFOs always hiding from us?  (Read 7858 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Why are UFOs always hiding from us?
« on: April 09, 2008, 04:23:37 PM »

I've never seen one, but apparently they're all over the place. 

Why so secretive?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Why are UFOs always hiding from us?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 04:53:54 PM »
You are one of those people who are on a need to know basis.

;D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 04:57:56 PM »
You are one of those people who are on a need to know basis.

;D

Well, I need to know.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 05:04:49 PM »
I believe the conspiracy is that the US government and a few others have come to an agreement with the Aliens of some sort.

do you think extraterrestrial life exists?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 05:06:15 PM »

I don't know. Statistically likely given how big the universe is.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 04:26:57 PM »
They only hide from you (and they only probe people like you, they've a great sense of humour

I see lots of UFOs, all the time, most every night.  We smile and wave.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 06:09:28 AM »
They only hide from you (and they only probe people like you, they've a great sense of humour

I see lots of UFOs, all the time, most every night.  We smile and wave.

Uh-huh.... the bright light and stars you see are from the flash light knocking you upside your head before your alien anal probe.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 06:18:16 AM »
13 November 2007
Every year thousands of people say they have seen UFOs in the United States and their claims are usually met with scepticism.
But this panel of former military, government and aviation personnel from countries around the world has urged the US government to take such claims seriously.
The group say the apparent sightings of hovering orbs, glowing lights and high-speed spacecraft are a national security concern and should no longer be dismissed.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7091922.stm

18 December 2007
Japan's chief government spokesman has announced that unidentified flying objects (UFOs) exist. He said work should begin urgently to try to confirm whether or not they exist because of what he called "incessant" reports of sightings.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7150156.stm

1 March 2008
French Expert Publicly Emerges to Confirm Secret United Nations Meeting on UFO's
http://www.opednews.com/articles/life_a_michael__080229_french_expert_public.htm

4 March 2008
Confidential Ministry of Defence files on Unidentified Flying Objects are set to be made public. Hundreds of documented sightings of UFOs across the UK will be released by the MoD to the National Archive in the coming weeks.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/tayside_and_central/7275649.stm

April 6, 2008
Exopolitics Toronto, one of Canada's leading UFO research organizations, has taken dramatic and substantive political action to end the UFO cover-up. Each member of the Canadian Parliament has been provided with a copy of the full length feature film documentary ''Fastwalkers Congressional Update'' DVD, labeled "Top Secret". For the first time in Canadian history, elected officials will be able to personally view documented evidence that, when investigated by Parliament, will pave the way for a serious examination of the UFO matter.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20080406/bs_prweb/prweb741894_1

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 06:21:34 AM »
October 31, 2007

At last night's debate between Democratic presidential candidates in Philadelphia, NBC's Tim Russert asked a flustered Cleveland Democratic Rep. Dennis Kucinich whether he'd seen a UFO.

Here's a transcript of their exchange:

RUSSERT: Shirley MacLaine writes in her new book that you sighted a UFO over her home in Washington state, that you found the encounter extremely moving, that it was a triangular craft, silent and hovering, that you felt a connection to your heart and heard directions in your mind. Now, did you see a UFO?

KUCINICH: Uh, I did. And the rest of the account. It was an unidentified flying object, OK? It's like, it's unidentified. I saw something. Now, to answer your question. I'm moving my, and I'm also going to move my campaign office to Roswell, New Mexico, and another one in Exeter, New Hampshire, OK? And also, you have to keep in mind that Jimmy Carter saw a UFO, and also that more people in this country have seen UFOs than I think approve of George Bush's presidency.

RUSSERT: Actually, four ...

KUCINICH: And so, wait. We're just getting started here.

RUSSERT: No, no. We have about 14 percent of Americans who say they've seen UFOs. I'm going to move ...

KUCINICH: What was the percentage?

RUSSERT: Fourteen percent.

KUCINICH: What was that percentage?

RUSSERT: Fourteen.

KUCINICH: Thank you.
http://blog.cleveland.com/openers/2007/10/kucinich_at_debate_i_did_see_a.html

Dennis Kucinich

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 06:28:52 AM »
Think about those people that mock the UFO idea.  How many thousands of time they've made fun of the leaders, generals, pilots, police, and everyday joes who have seen something.  I mean, the leader of Russia says they're real, our top military generals say they're real, and their small brains still mock it.

They should feel stupid. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 06:29:32 AM »
In 1973, while Governor of Georgia, Jimmy Carter filed a report on his 1969 UFO sighting with the International UFO Bureau in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/space/10/22/ufo.records/index.html

https://www.space.com/sciencefiction/phenomena/celebrity_ufo_991015.html

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2003/02/07/NB128511.DTL&type=printable

Jimmy Carter

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 06:43:54 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 07:17:04 AM »
Can someone just get a decent picture?

>:(

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2008, 08:03:28 AM »
They don't exist.

There is another theory that basically states that these are just demons. If you are not possessed then you will never see one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2008, 08:09:35 AM »
They don't exist.

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.”

Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.

Here are about 50 other quotes from world and military leaders admitting they exist:
http://ufomonthlymagazine.co.uk/2.html

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 08:12:28 AM »
We're playing hide and seek?

Discuss: Did the US really land on the moon in '69?

just messing about
xL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 08:19:10 AM »
you go to ufo websites, and they truly are run by nutbags, bent on saying every sliver of light in a pic is conclusive proof of UFOs.  Gives leaders bad names when they admit something is up there.

I could care less.  Doesn't really affect us much.  now that we live in a youtube/cell phone camera time period, it will eventually happen that someone gets a clear pic of something.  When they do, the other countries will claim its real, our country will suddenly flood youtube with 10,000 similar fakes to make it looks like a hoax, and nothing about our daily lives will change - it'll all depend who you want to believe.

What's funny is, those people that say "they wouldn't lie to us" about big things like 911 or UFOs, but readily admit they lie everyday about 10,000 other things. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 08:20:11 AM »
Rob what do you think of the clip i just posted?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2008, 08:23:19 AM »
“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.”

Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.

Here are about 50 other quotes from world and military leaders admitting they exist:
http://ufomonthlymagazine.co.uk/2.html

Yeah right. So many "quotes", yet there is no solid proof. Reminds me of how Christians claim there is a GOD and many of them are "quoted" as having spoken to God and even seen Jesus. Yet, atheists and many others want "proof" that God exists.  Just like you people do not accept the existence of a God due to a lack of proof, I too choose not to believe in UFOs and little green men until there is proof to the contrary.

The hell with "quotes", give me some solid evidence.

Oh, I know, all the evidence is somehow suppressed by the government. Ah, ok.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2008, 08:30:53 AM »
hey, we'll never get proof.  who cares, really.  it's fun to argue about, but doesn't affect us.  just like religioin or politics, we all have our opinions, and they don't matter too much in the bigger scheme of things.

I can't prove God, but I believe something is up there.  Same with aliens.  we're just going to disagree on this.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2008, 08:49:35 AM »
If you need highly credible witnesses then just look at the list from the disclosure project .

If you need a the best current hypothesis (IMO) look at Jacques Vallee

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2008, 09:01:25 AM »
No Doubt they exist.   There is existence that is parrallel to our own.  The same space you occupy also has matter unseen to physical eyes.

One day they will reveal themselves.    Right now its hit and miss, but they do show up.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2008, 09:16:25 AM »
There is another theory that basically states that these are just demons.

If you need highly credible witnesses then just look at the list from the disclosure project .

If you need a the best current hypothesis (IMO) look at Jacques Vallee

"Vallée proposes that there is a genuine UFO phenomenon, partly associated with a form of non-human consciousness that manipulates space and time. The phenomenon has been active throughout human history, and seems to masquerade in various forms to different cultures. In his opinion, the intelligence behind the phenomenon attempts social manipulation by using deception on the humans with whom they interact.

Vallée also proposes that a secondary aspect of the UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans. Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, influence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space. The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones. Vallée cannot say who or what is behind this scheme, only that the evidence, if carefully analysed, suggests an underlying plan for the deception of mankind by means of psychotronic technology.

It is highly unlikely that governments actually conceal alien evidence, as the popular myth suggests. Rather, it is much more likely that that is exactly what the manipulators want us to believe. Vallée feels the entire subject of UFO's is mystified by charlatans and science fiction. He advocates a stronger and more serious involvement of science in the UFO research and debate. Only this can reveal the true nature of the UFO phenomenon."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallee#UFO_research_and_academic_work

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2008, 09:43:08 AM »
 :-\   How the hell do these things happen.   The man made ones have been busted easily, but the majority of these are complex and filled with many star symbals.