Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 238965 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #600 on: February 13, 2019, 07:20:16 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #601 on: February 14, 2019, 01:37:49 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: February 14, 2019, 10:05:29 AM »
Has Trump wrecked our sex life? "Post-Trump Sex Disorder" is real, says sex therapist
Saloon ^
Posted on 2/14/2019, 12:55:49 PM by MNDude

nald Trump has made America's mental health crisis much worse.

Beginning with his presidential campaign and through to his third year as president, the United States has experienced an increase in anxiety, suicide, depression, and other mental health problems. The president of the United States is also a role model. His or her behavior influences the public. And as documented by Dr. James Gilligan in his book "Why Some Politicians are More Dangerous Than Others," Trump's assault on the country's mental health is part of a much larger pattern: the Republican Party and the conservative movement have, for decades, advanced an agenda which has hurt the overall health and well-being of most Americans.

Donald Trump's negative impact on mental health extends to the intimate sexual lives of many people as well.

What is "Post-Traumatic Trump Disorder"? How does Donald Trump's misogyny and other unhealthy behavior towards women reflect deeper systemic cultural problems in America around gender, sex, and intimacy?

In an effort to answer these questions I recently spoke with Dr. Susan Block. “Dr. Suzy” is the founder and director of the Dr. Susan Block Institute for the Erotic Arts & Sciences. Block is perhaps most well-known for her HBO TV special "Radio Sex TV with Dr. Susan Block," and appearances on HBO series such as "Real Sex" and "Cathouse." She's also a New York Times bestselling author and has been a frequent guest on such TV shows and networks as Oprah, Nightline, and MTV. Her most recent book is "The Bonobo Way: The Evolution of Peace through Pleasure."

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: February 14, 2019, 11:48:29 AM »
"Post-Trump Sex Disorder" is real

Hahaha!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #604 on: February 14, 2019, 03:54:47 PM »
Has Trump wrecked our sex life? "Post-Trump Sex Disorder" is real, says sex therapist
Saloon ^

Beginning with his presidential campaign and through to his third year as president, the United States has experienced an increase in anxiety, suicide, depression, and other mental health problems. The president of the United States is also a role model. His or her behavior influences the public. And as documented by Dr. James Gilligan in his book "Why Some Politicians are More Dangerous Than Others," Trump's assault on the country's mental health is part of a much larger pattern: the Republican Party and the conservative movement have, for decades, advanced an agenda which has hurt the overall health and well-being of most Americans.

Donald Trump's negative impact on mental health extends to the intimate sexual lives of many people as well.

What is "Post-Traumatic Trump Disorder"? How does Donald Trump's misogyny and other unhealthy behavior towards women reflect deeper systemic cultural problems in America around gender, sex, and intimacy?

In an effort to answer these questions I recently spoke with Dr. Susan Block. “Dr. Suzy” is the founder and director of the Dr. Susan Block Institute for the Erotic Arts & Sciences. Block is perhaps most well-known for her HBO TV special "Radio Sex TV with Dr. Susan Block," and appearances on HBO series such as "Real Sex" and "Cathouse." She's also a New York Times bestselling author and has been a frequent guest on such TV shows and networks as Oprah, Nightline, and MTV. Her most recent book is "The Bonobo Way: The Evolution of Peace through Pleasure."

lol  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #605 on: February 14, 2019, 06:17:49 PM »
Saloon ^

The gene pool needs to be culled.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: February 19, 2019, 09:09:04 AM »
Man accused of pulling gun on victim wearing MAGA hat

A Tennessee man is in jail after being accused of pulling a gun on a Sam's Club customer Saturday. According to the police report, officers were called to Sam's Club due to a person with a gun.

According to the alleged victim Terry Pierce, a man pulled a gun on him because he was wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat. The police report confirms that the suspect, identified as James Phillips, admitted to flipping off Pierce and Pierce's wife because of their hats. Pierce tells 13 News that he was shopping with his wife when Phillips "Pulled a .40 caliber out and stuck it in my face, backed up and said, 'It's a good day for you to die.'"

https://www.wbko.com/content/news/Man-arrested-after-alleged-incident-at-Sams-Club-in-Bowling-Green-505971901.html

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #607 on: February 19, 2019, 05:06:46 PM »

I salute whoever was smart enough to capture and save that.  Jeez, these people are nuts.  Peaceful and loving..........as long as everything goes their way.

Who knew there was fine print hidden behind the Peace symbol, and a drawing of a heart? ???

Man accused of pulling gun on victim wearing MAGA hat

A Tennessee man is in jail after being accused of pulling a gun on a Sam's Club customer Saturday. According to the police report, officers were called to Sam's Club due to a person with a gun.

According to the alleged victim Terry Pierce, a man pulled a gun on him because he was wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat. The police report confirms that the suspect, identified as James Phillips, admitted to flipping off Pierce and Pierce's wife because of their hats. Pierce tells 13 News that he was shopping with his wife when Phillips "Pulled a .40 caliber out and stuck it in my face, backed up and said, 'It's a good day for you to die.'"

https://www.wbko.com/content/news/Man-arrested-after-alleged-incident-at-Sams-Club-in-Bowling-Green-505971901.html

Honestly, with shit like this and the whole JS fiasco it's not even something we can chuckle about or give silly nicknames to anymore.

These fuckers are a new level of crazy, and it is rather scary to know that I could be grocery shopping with one of these lunatics, and they could be "triggered" (fuck it's even inappropriate to use that word now!) by me wearing my favorite pair of sweat pants to the store.....which happen to be red......and happen to have been purchased in 2015!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: February 20, 2019, 03:44:12 PM »
Scholar Matt Sears: Someday MAGA hats will be shameful secrets, like Klan robes
Scholar and Washington Post columnist says those who wear MAGA hats are "morally accountable" for Trump's actions
CHAUNCEY DEVEGA
FEBRUARY 17, 2019
https://www.salon.com/2019/02/17/scholar-matt-sears-someday-maga-hats-will-be-shameful-secrets-like-klan-robes/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: February 25, 2019, 02:02:45 PM »
Sounds like the result is already known at this point, and does not fit the ongoing narrative of the left.

"House Intelligence Committee Democrats are willing to compel Special Counsel Robert Mueller to testify before their panel and sue the administration if that's what it takes to make public Mueller's report on his investigation into possible Russian involvement in the 2016 election."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/24/politics/schiff-subpoena-mueller-report/index.html

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #610 on: February 25, 2019, 07:35:08 PM »
Sounds like the result is already known at this point, and does not fit the ongoing narrative of the left.

"House Intelligence Committee Democrats are willing to compel Special Counsel Robert Mueller to testify before their panel and sue the administration if that's what it takes to make public Mueller's report on his investigation into possible Russian involvement in the 2016 election."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/24/politics/schiff-subpoena-mueller-report/index.html

I don't get how they still think something is there.  First, Trump could use his power to shut down the probe if he wanted or "needed" to.  Second, it has taken forever and yielded jack shit. Third, Trump knows the only thing they can and will find is ties with HILLARY and Russia in the election....how can the dems be blind to this. 

Why would they have to sue Trump to get the report?  If there's a good reason, even from the left I'd like to know what it is? 

I think Trump will want it public as it will destroy the dems and MSM's credibility in one single event, but if he didn't want it released, why couldn't the dem control house just demand it, and have a hearing about it? 

Suing team Trump just seems an unnecessary thing to do, and nothing more than giving the illusion that they are truth seekers for some secret that they can simply just request???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: February 28, 2019, 07:03:29 AM »
      News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Hollywood Freaks Out over Michael Cohen Hearing: Trump ‘Going Down,’ GOP Is ‘Deathkkkult’
brietbart ^ | 02/27/2019 | Justin Caruso
Posted on 2/28/2019, 9:41:00 AM by ChicagoConservative27

Hollywood exploded with unhinged hot takes Wednesday as President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen spoke at a congressional hearing about his work for Trump. During the hearing, Michael Cohen produced copies of checks from the president to him, purported to be reimbursement for hush money payment to Stormy Daniels.

Cohen also admitted that he has no actual evidence of the 2016 campaign colluding with Russia, but that he has “suspicions” about it.

Nonetheless, Hollywood treated Cohen’s hearing like a blockbuster event.

“It’s good for America to see how gop is complete deathkkkult” actor John Cusack exclaimed.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #612 on: February 28, 2019, 09:40:51 AM »
      News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Hollywood Freaks Out over Michael Cohen Hearing: Trump ‘Going Down,’ GOP Is ‘Deathkkkult’

Hollywood exploded with unhinged hot takes Wednesday as President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen spoke at a congressional hearing about his work for Trump. During the hearing, Michael Cohen produced copies of checks from the president to him, purported to be reimbursement for hush money payment to Stormy Daniels.

Cohen also admitted that he has no actual evidence of the 2016 campaign colluding with Russia, but that he has “suspicions” about it.

“It’s good for America to see how gop is complete deathkkkult” actor John Cusack exclaimed.

...and this gets buried on page 9  :)

:

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #613 on: February 28, 2019, 11:43:20 AM »
Alec Baldwin, fellow stars react to Michael Cohen hearing: He deserves a 'Medal of Honor'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alec-baldwin-fellow-stars-react-162850021.html

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #614 on: February 28, 2019, 12:14:44 PM »
Ignored by MSM fake news CNN...

Trump makes stop, speech at Alaska military base
:

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: February 28, 2019, 02:10:56 PM »
      News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: March 27, 2019, 03:57:11 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: March 27, 2019, 05:07:55 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: March 30, 2019, 12:44:29 PM »
I'm sure it had nothing to do with eating surf and turf almost every day for 70 years.   8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: April 02, 2019, 07:17:01 PM »
Skip to comments.

Valerie Jarrett: I still haven’t accepted Trump is president
Washington Examiner ^ | April 02, 2019 | Caitlin Yilek
Posted on 4/2/2019, 6:53:26 PM by SJackson

Valerie Jarrett, a senior White House adviser to former President Barack Obama, writes in her new book that she still hasn’t accepted President Trump won the 2016 election.

"Since the night Donald Trump became president of the United States, I’ve been going through the five stages of grief, sometimes all five in the same day,” Jarrett writes in Finding My Voice: My Journey to the West Wing and the Path Forward.

"In the beginning, denial and anger were high on the list; I still haven't embraced acceptance,” she writes.

Jarrett, a longtime adviser to Obama and his wife Michelle, said that Trump's unexpected victory against Hillary Clinton felt “like a punch to the stomach.”

“Obviously we were surprised by the outcome of the election. It kind of was like a, I’m not sure what the right analogy would be, but like a punch in the stomach, let’s say. Soul-crushing might be another description,” Jarrett said at the time. “But that’s the democracy that we have: The people get to decide and the elections matter and we have to get about the business of doing our job.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: April 02, 2019, 07:52:14 PM »
Skip to comments.

Valerie Jarrett: I still haven’t accepted Trump is president
Washington Examiner ^ | April 02, 2019 | Caitlin Yilek
Posted on 4/2/2019, 6:53:26 PM by SJackson

Valerie Jarrett, a senior White House adviser to former President Barack Obama, writes in her new book that she still hasn’t accepted President Trump won the 2016 election.

"Since the night Donald Trump became president of the United States, I’ve been going through the five stages of grief, sometimes all five in the same day,” Jarrett writes in Finding My Voice: My Journey to the West Wing and the Path Forward.

"In the beginning, denial and anger were high on the list; I still haven't embraced acceptance,” she writes.

Jarrett, a longtime adviser to Obama and his wife Michelle, said that Trump's unexpected victory against Hillary Clinton felt “like a punch to the stomach.”

“Obviously we were surprised by the outcome of the election. It kind of was like a, I’m not sure what the right analogy would be, but like a punch in the stomach, let’s say. Soul-crushing might be another description,” Jarrett said at the time. “But that’s the democracy that we have: The people get to decide and the elections matter and we have to get about the business of doing our job.”

lol  ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: April 04, 2019, 02:30:18 PM »
Such tolerance. Stupid freak harassed this man and even said she'd try to get him fired, turns out that she was fired from the shop she worked at.

Man wearing ‘MAGA’ hat says woman berated him at California Starbucks for supporting Trump

A 74-year-old man said a woman berated and called him a racist at a California Starbucks on Monday after she spotted him wearing a “Make American Great Again” hat in support of President Trump.

The man, who was identified as Victor, told KTVU he was wearing the iconic red hat when the woman began yelling at him outside the coffee shop in Palo Alto.

“This woman came over and not only started screaming at me, she turned to the Starbucks audience and said, ‘Hey, everybody come here! This guy's a racist! This guy hates brown people!’” Victor told the news station.

Victor, who is Jewish, also told other news outlets that the woman called him a Nazi.

The woman, who later identified herself as Rebecca Mankey, admitted in a lengthy Facebook post that she yelled at Victor and called for anyone who spotted the 74-year-old wearing the “MAGA” hat to “please confront him.”

“I yelled at him. Called the entire Starbucks to order and yelled at him more about how it’s not okay to hate brown people…I called him more names and told him to call the police…He wouldn’t call the police so I called him a wimp, He got his stuff together to leave. I followed him to the register while he complained about me,” read the post on Mankey’s page, which has since been deactivated. “Then chased him out of Starbucks yelling at him to get the f--- out of my town.”

She later wrote in a comment that she was “going to publicly shame him in town and try to get him fired and kicked out of every club he is in.”

Palo Alto police said both parties did not file a report on the incident. Mankey, however, was fired from her job at Gryphon Strings, a guitar sales and repair shop, after the store owner was made aware of the altercation.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-wearing-maga-hat-says-woman-berated-him-at-california-starbucks-for-supporting-trump

The place she used to work at:

With regard to the aforementioned incident on 4/1/19; the employee in question has been terminated. Gryphon does not believe anyone should be harassed or subject to hate speech no matter their beliefs. Music has historically been something that has brought people of diverse socio-political backgrounds together. We would like to make it clear that the opinions expressed and actions taken by the employee are not indicative of how we conduct ourselves at the shop and we hope we can continue to serve our customers across the country respectfully and universally as we have done for nearly 50 years.

https://www.facebook.com/gryphon.strings/posts/1340203432786618

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: April 04, 2019, 06:42:56 PM »
Hahahaa dumb bitch lost her job because of a hat!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: April 04, 2019, 09:28:25 PM »
Sick nutcase

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: April 06, 2019, 05:30:06 AM »
omments.

Chelsea Handler says Trump's 2016 win sent her to a shrink, hooked her on marijuana
Fox News ^ | April 6, 2019 | Joseph A. Wulfsohn
Posted on 4/6/2019, 4:38:36 AM by 2ndDivisionVet

Comedian and activist Chelsea Handler shared Friday that she had to seek out a psychiatrist after Donald Trump's victory in the 2016 presidential election.

Handler explained during an appearance on “Real Time with Bill Maher” that she went through a “midlife identity crisis” after Trump shocked the world by defeating Hillary Clinton for the nation's highest office, saying she never felt her life feel “so unhinged.”

“I had to pay a psychiatrist to listen to me b---- about Donald Trump for about the first three weeks,” Handler told Maher. “And then once when we got past that and got to the real stuff, I realized the parallel there was my world becoming unhinged when I was a little girl, my brother died when I was nine years old. I had never related the two, but for me, as I can imagine it must have been for so many people, it was an emotional trigger of everything being destabilized and I realized how spoiled and privileged I had been all my life and realize to be this upset and this on-a-ten every day and the outrage and the anger, I just wanted to f---ing fight people, you know? And I was like, ‘I have to go see a psychiatrist.’”

The liberal comedian also spoke about having “white guilt” and how she realized in therapy that she had believed she didn’t have “the right to be in pain” because she hadn't been raped or molested.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...