Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 240304 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #1025 on: February 11, 2020, 10:31:33 AM »
https://bongino.com/trump-nh-rally-25-of-attendees-were-democrats-17-didnt-vote-in-2016/

Trump NH Rally: 25% of Attendees Were Democrats, 17% Didn’t Vote in 2016

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1026 on: February 11, 2020, 07:14:33 PM »
https://bongino.com/trump-nh-rally-25-of-attendees-were-democrats-17-didnt-vote-in-2016/

Trump NH Rally: 25% of Attendees Were Democrats, 17% Didn’t Vote in 2016
Holy shit. That is awesome.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1027 on: February 13, 2020, 04:08:37 PM »
New Hampshire man arrested after allegedly assaulting pro-Trump teen at polling site

A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the state’s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week.

The teen's mother said in an exclusive interview with Fox News after the arrest that her son is "traumatized."

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct.

Fox News has learned that the suspect got in the face of the teenage boy who was wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat and volunteering at the Trump tent at Windham High School, a polling location for the New Hampshire primary.

Police said the incident happened Tuesday as Bradley exited the voting location inside the high school and was walking by a Trump campaign tent occupied by several supporters. As he passed by the tent, police said, Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede.

Bradley is also accused of throwing Trump campaign signs and attempting to knock over the campaign tent, police said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-hampshire-man-arrested-after-allegedly-assaulting-pro-trump-teen-polling-site

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1028 on: February 14, 2020, 09:19:02 AM »
Media Will Never Understand The Country So Long As They Keep Hating Trump Voters
The Federalist ^ | 02/14/2020 | John Daniel Davidson
Posted on 2/14/2020, 12:00:34 PM by SeekAndFind

I’ve spent much of the past two weeks in Iowa and New Hampshire covering the Democratic presidential nominating contests—hours upon hours of talking with Democratic voters, meeting with volunteers and activists, going to campaign rallies and field offices, and generally immersing myself in the chaos and consternation of the Democratic primary.

Because I work for a right-of-center publication, that means talking to people all day long who fundamentally disagree with me about politics, and often much else. In some cases, I know that my views are repugnant to the person I’m talking to, and that if they knew what I thought they would openly despise me, maybe call me a bigot. Maybe worse.

But because my job is to report on the Democratic primary, the onus is on me to be generous and empathetic with Democratic voters. I want to know what they think, and why, and it doesn’t matter whether I agree with them. It actually doesn’t matter what I think at all, even if I find some of their views repugnant. That means I have to defer to them, I have to be respectful, I have to be patient.

The thing is, once you begin doing this, even for a little while, you find it’s easy. If you really listen and take people at their word, it’s not that hard to see where they’re coming from, how their experiences and circumstances inform their politics and worldview. Before long, being generous and empathetic toward them comes naturally, even if you still disagree with their politics.

I’ve been thinking about this, and about many conversations I had with people in Iowa and New Hampshire, in the face of a mainstream political press whose core ethos seems to be a seething contempt for the tens of millions of Americans who support Trump. The establishment media have no desire, and put forth no effort, to understand people with whom they disagree, and are therefore incapable of the generosity and empathy that good reporting requires.

Media Hate Trump Voters, and Don’t Even Try to Hide It
This isn’t the only reason so many Americans distrust the media, but it’s a big one. Trump supporters know exactly what the media think of them, in part because the media are constantly proclaiming it.

Consider an article that ran this week in Vox about Trump’s Monday night rally in Manchester, New Hampshire. At one point the crowd, responding to Trump’s complaint about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi mumbling behind his back during his State of the Union address, began chanting “Lock her up!” as they did for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

For anyone who’s ever been to a Trump rally, chants like this aren’t something to take all that seriously. I’ve been to more than a dozen Trump rallies, and from what I can tell most people are there for a good time, which accounts for the generally joyous and positive atmosphere at these things. Trump’s rambling monologues and inevitable jabs at the press pen, like the chants, are all part of the harmless fun—politics as a WWE spectacle rather than an actual blood sport.

Not for Vox’s Aaron Rupar: “The moment was a cruel reminder that even if Clinton has temporarily faded out of view, Trump and his fans seem to enjoy the pipe dream of imprisoning progressive women — in this case, for the imaginary crime of speaking quietly.”

Imagine the hostility and disdain you must have for Trump supporters to conclude from what amounts to a joke at a rally that Trump supporters literally want to imprison leftist women. It’s beyond parody.

So was a recent CNN segment featuring former GOP strategist Rick Wilson and someone named Wajahat Ali breaking into bad southern accents and mocking the president’s “credulous Boomer rube demo” while host Don Lemon keeled over in a fit of unrestrained giggling.

“Donald Trump’s the smart one, and y’all elitists are dumb!” drawled Wilson. Ali, not wanting to be left out, chimed in with, “You elitists with your geography and your maps and your spelling!”

It was the perfect example of what James Carville touched on in a recent interview with Vox, a follow-up to his rant on MSNBC about how Democrats need to wake up and stop talking about things that alienate most voters. Carville cited a series of tweets by New York Times columnist Benyamin Appelbaum, who criticized LSU for canceling classes for the National Championship and then said, do the “Warren/Sanders ‘free public college’ proposals include LSU, or would it only apply to actual schools?”

To this, Carville replied:

You know how f-cking patronizing that is to people in the South or in the middle of the country? First, LSU has an unusually high graduation rate, but that’s not the point. It’s the g-dd-mn smugness. This is from a guy who lives in New York and serves on the Times editorial board and there’s not a single person he knows that doesn’t pat him on the back for that kind of tweet. He’s so f-cking smart.

Appelbaum doesn’t speak for the Democratic Party, but he does represent the urbanist mindset. We can’t win the Senate by looking down at people. The Democratic Party has to drive a narrative that doesn’t give off vapors that we’re smarter than everyone or culturally arrogant.

Carville’s right that Appelbaum doesn’t speak for the Democratic Party, but he does speak for the mainstream media.

As we move further into the 2020 cycle, you’re going to see a lot more of this sneering contempt for Trump voters from the media, especially for voters in rural and exurban areas. When you do, know that of all the reporters and pundits traveling the country to cover the election, very few are doing the relatively easy work of trying to understand and empathize with the people they’re writing about.

The media wasn’t interested in why so many people were drawn to Trump four years ago, and despite all that’s happened since then, they still aren’t interested. That’s why so much of the political reporting you’ll see this year will be flat and colorless, lacking any real insight or nuance, and dripping with a condescension bordering on hatred.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1029 on: February 17, 2020, 09:53:02 AM »
p to comments.

Leftists Angered over the Daytona 500 Should Blow it Out Their Tailpipes
townhall.com ^ | 2/17/2020 | Todd Starnes
Posted on 2/17/2020, 11:57:38 AM by rktman

The Centers for Disease Control is grappling with a massive outbreak of Trump Derangement Syndrome among Democrats and the Mainstream Media following pre-race festivities on Sunday at the Daytona 500.

President Trump was named grand marshal of "The Great American Race" and his appearance sent leftists scampering to their designated safe spaces.

Tens of thousands of race fans cheered, "USA, USA" as Air Force One flew about 800 feet over the speedway as "America the Beautiful" played over the public address system.

When the president arrived he was greeted with spectators waving "Make America Great Again" flags and chants of "four more years."

"It doesn't get more American than this," NASCAR driver Joey Logano said.

And then he did what no other sitting president has done - he took a lap around the track. "The Beast" was the official pace car of the race.

Among those breaking out into a flop-sweat was New York Times White House correspondent Maggie Haberman. She accused the president of "using the official apparatus of government for what appears to be a political event."

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1030 on: February 18, 2020, 03:13:01 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1031 on: February 18, 2020, 04:49:03 PM »
Cher Loses It When She Realizes None Of The 2020 Democratic Candidates Can Beat Trump
By  Joseph Curl
DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/cher-loses-it-when-she-realizes-none-of-the-2020-democratic-candidates-can-beat-trump?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Can't say I  presently disagree with her. There is no clear front runner, IMO. No standout. Maybe in the next few weeks or months someone will shine, but I am sad to say I am a little doubtful about this. Who knows maybe we Democrats are expecting too much too soon.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1032 on: February 18, 2020, 04:56:22 PM »
Can't say I  presently disagree with her. There is no clear front runner, IMO. No standout. Maybe in the next few weeks or months someone will shine, but I am sad to say I am a little doubtful about this. Who knows maybe we Democrats are expecting too much too soon.

You agree with her that you need to start praying? 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1033 on: February 18, 2020, 05:11:09 PM »

There is no standout?

Bernie has won the popular vote in the first 2 states and he is going to win Nevada.

He will then go on to win the VAST majority of the remaining primaries.

That is your guy going forward.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1034 on: February 18, 2020, 05:21:21 PM »
There is no standout?

Bernie has won the popular vote in the first 2 states and he is going to win Nevada.

He will then go on to win the VAST majority of the remaining primaries.

That is your guy going forward.

I still say he's too old. But maybe he's gonna be the best we have.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1035 on: February 20, 2020, 10:43:52 AM »
Another blue checkmark twitter loon.

Chelsea Handler mocked after incorrectly suggesting President Trump only pardoned white people

President Trump courted controversy on Tuesday when he announced several clemency decisions, which comedian Chelsea Handler is now calling racist.

Handler took to Twitter to bash the president and point out that all the high-profile inmates benefited – including former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich and financier Michael Milken – were white.

“While our president exonerates criminals and releases them from jail, notice what color they all are,” she wrote.

However, several Twitter users were quick to point out that not all 11 people granted clemency are white, including Angela Stanton-King, who served time in 2007 for her role in a stealing ring.

“I’m BLACK,” Stanton-King commented on Handler’s post.

Crystal Munoz, a black woman who spent the last 12 years in prison after being convicted on marijuana charges, was also released under Trump’s order after her case was suggested to the president by Alice Marie Johnson, who Trump pardoned in 2018 following Kim Kardashian West's efforts.

Twitter users also pointed out that Tynice Nichole Hall, a 36-year-old mother who served almost 14 years of an 18-year sentence for allowing her apartment to be used to distribute drugs, was also released by Trump at the behest of Johnson.

In response to a commenter who pointed these things out to Handler, she responded by arguing that the women's crimes weren't on par with the other men swept up in Trump's clemency choices.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/chelsea-handler-incorrectly-trump-pardon-white-people

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1036 on: February 20, 2020, 11:04:16 AM »
Maxine Waters: ‘Not Enough for Barr to Resign, I Want Him Out of DOJ, Disbarred, Disgraced & Investigated’
By Craig Bannister | February 19, 2020

After Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) went on a Twitter tirade against Attorney General Barr and all of “Trump’s criminal friends,” former Secret Service agent and conservative commentator Dan Bongino suggested “an intervention” in response to her “clear call for help.”

Waters tweeted Tuesday that she doesn’t just want the attorney general to resign, she wants him disbarred, humiliated and incarcerated because “They ALL belong in jail!”:

“It’s not enough for Barr to resign. I want him out of DOJ, disbarred, disgraced, & investigated for obstruction of justice. Barr sabotaged Mueller report, was in on Ukraine plot, & now he wants to free Trump’s criminal friends. In my estimation, they ALL belong in jail!”

Waters then called Senate Republicans pathetic “cowards” for not convicting Trump in his impeachment trial – and declared that “It’s rumored that he has mafia associations”:

“Trump using AG Barr to get his criminal friends out of jail is the tip of the iceberg. I’ll say it again: Trump will pardon Flynn, Manafort, & Stone b/c the GOP cowards in the Sen bowed to his feet. Repubs now stand for crime, corruption, autocracy, & Russia! They are PATHETIC!”

….

“The opposition is growing & fed judges decided Trump & Barr’s interference in the Stone case warrants emergency meeting tomorrow to talk about the danger to our country. The judges know what Barr did is not ordinary. Stay tuned for meeting & whether the judges release an opinion!”

….

“More than 2000 former DOJ officials courageously organized letter explaining why Barr’s interference in Roger Stone’s sentencing is dangerous & a threat to our democracy. Trump doesn’t seem to care that it’s rumored he has mafia associations, but he sure acts like a mafia boss!”

Waters’ posts are “a clear call for help,” Dan Bongino, publisher of “The Bongino Report,” replied on Twitter, calling for an intervention to help the congresswoman – because the president obviously “broke her”:

“This is a clear call for help. Someone must stage an intervention. Embarrassed and humiliated, it’s now clear that Trump broke her”

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/maxine-waters-not-enough-barr-resign-i-want-him-out-doj-disbarred-disgraced

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1037 on: February 20, 2020, 12:05:56 PM »
What a lying dummy.  No, exercising authority granted to the POTUS by the Constitution would not be an act of corruption.  Trump has destroyed these swamp rats. 

Rep. Adam Schiff Warns Trump After Roger Stone Sentencing: Pardoning Would Be ‘Breathtaking Act Of Corruption’
JUSTIN CARUSO
CONTRIBUTOR
February 20, 2020

Democratic California Rep. Adam Schiff called Trump associate Roger Stone’s sentence “justified” in a tweet Thursday, also warning President Donald Trump that pardoning Stone would be “corruption.”

“Roger Stone was found guilty of lying to Congress and threatening a witness. He did it to cover up for Trump,” Schiff said. “His sentence is justified. It should go without saying, but to pardon Stone when his crimes were committed to protect Trump would be a breathtaking act of corruption.”

Adam Schiff

@RepAdamSchiff
 Roger Stone was found guilty of lying to Congress and threatening a witness.

He did it to cover up for Trump. His sentence is justified.

It should go without saying, but to pardon Stone when his crimes were committed to protect Trump would be a breathtaking act of corruption.

7:50 AM - Feb 20, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
21.2K people are talking about this
Stone was sentenced to 40 months in prison in a Washington, D.C. court Thursday on charges related to obstruction and witness tampering. He was originally found guilty in November.

Former advisor to U.S. President Donald Trump, Roger Stone, arrives at the E. Barrett Prettyman United States Courthouse, on February 20, 2020 in Washington, DC. Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images

The longtime Trump confidant’s charges stemmed from special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, leading to the president tweeting angrily about Mueller.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/20/adam-schiff-trump-potential-roger-stone-pardon-corruption/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1038 on: February 20, 2020, 12:30:27 PM »
Marc Rich? 

What a lying dummy.  No, exercising authority granted to the POTUS by the Constitution would not be an act of corruption.  Trump has destroyed these swamp rats. 

Rep. Adam Schiff Warns Trump After Roger Stone Sentencing: Pardoning Would Be ‘Breathtaking Act Of Corruption’
JUSTIN CARUSO
CONTRIBUTOR
February 20, 2020

Democratic California Rep. Adam Schiff called Trump associate Roger Stone’s sentence “justified” in a tweet Thursday, also warning President Donald Trump that pardoning Stone would be “corruption.”

“Roger Stone was found guilty of lying to Congress and threatening a witness. He did it to cover up for Trump,” Schiff said. “His sentence is justified. It should go without saying, but to pardon Stone when his crimes were committed to protect Trump would be a breathtaking act of corruption.”

Adam Schiff

@RepAdamSchiff
 Roger Stone was found guilty of lying to Congress and threatening a witness.

He did it to cover up for Trump. His sentence is justified.

It should go without saying, but to pardon Stone when his crimes were committed to protect Trump would be a breathtaking act of corruption.

7:50 AM - Feb 20, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
21.2K people are talking about this
Stone was sentenced to 40 months in prison in a Washington, D.C. court Thursday on charges related to obstruction and witness tampering. He was originally found guilty in November.

Former advisor to U.S. President Donald Trump, Roger Stone, arrives at the E. Barrett Prettyman United States Courthouse, on February 20, 2020 in Washington, DC. Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images

The longtime Trump confidant’s charges stemmed from special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, leading to the president tweeting angrily about Mueller.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/20/adam-schiff-trump-potential-roger-stone-pardon-corruption/

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #1039 on: February 21, 2020, 03:24:12 PM »
MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell declares Trump to be 'Russian operative'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lawrence-odonnell-msnbc-trump-russian-operative
:

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1040 on: February 21, 2020, 04:29:49 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1041 on: February 21, 2020, 05:43:03 PM »
MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell declares Trump to be 'Russian operative'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lawrence-odonnell-msnbc-trump-russian-operative

Really- And does anyone Listen to Him Let Alone Believe Him
FFS This Liberal Leftists Stupidity Virus is Strong.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1042 on: February 22, 2020, 03:40:09 AM »
Skip to comments.

LA Times Film Critic: Trump Saying He Likes ‘Gone with the Wind’ Is a ‘Racist Dog Whistle’
Breitbart ^ | 2/21/20 | Pam Key
Posted on 2/22/2020, 3:23:28 AM by david1292

Los Angeles Times film critic Justin Chang said Friday on CNN that President Donald Trump mentioning the movie “Gone With the Wind” at his rally was a “racist dog whistle.”

Chang said, “It’s kind of unfortunate, I think, that we have a president whose entire presidency is founded on xenophobia and of course his comments are not surprising coming from someone who likes to dehumanize people of other cultures and people of color. So none of that’s surprising.”

He continued, “Well, that whole thing, “Gone with the Wind” and “Sunset Boulevard,” that all smacks of a dog whistle hearkening back to an earlier era of Hollywood greatness. Look, we can love “Gone with the Wind,” and also acknowledge it’s the romantic view of the old South, which many people find problematic. That is another racist dog whistle as well.”

He added, “I think it’s real laziness on his part. He is just someone who is very lazy. I think to say that. You know, a lot of people say this, there are no movies being made in the present today that are as good as the classics that were made 50 or 60 years ago. And it’s totally fine that Trump is, you know, out of touch with popular culture. You know, he has or should have better things to do like running the country, but he really should think twice about speaking about things of which he is so woefully ignorant.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1043 on: February 24, 2020, 03:42:37 AM »
Skip to comments.

LA Times Film Critic: Trump Saying He Likes ‘Gone with the Wind’ Is a ‘Racist Dog Whistle’
Breitbart ^ | 2/21/20 | Pam Key
Posted on 2/22/2020, 3:23:28 AM by david1292

Los Angeles Times film critic Justin Chang said Friday on CNN that President Donald Trump mentioning the movie “Gone With the Wind” at his rally was a “racist dog whistle.”

Chang said, “It’s kind of unfortunate, I think, that we have a president whose entire presidency is founded on xenophobia and of course his comments are not surprising coming from someone who likes to dehumanize people of other cultures and people of color. So none of that’s surprising.”

He continued, “Well, that whole thing, “Gone with the Wind” and “Sunset Boulevard,” that all smacks of a dog whistle hearkening back to an earlier era of Hollywood greatness. Look, we can love “Gone with the Wind,” and also acknowledge it’s the romantic view of the old South, which many people find problematic. That is another racist dog whistle as well.”

He added, “I think it’s real laziness on his part. He is just someone who is very lazy. I think to say that. You know, a lot of people say this, there are no movies being made in the present today that are as good as the classics that were made 50 or 60 years ago. And it’s totally fine that Trump is, you know, out of touch with popular culture. You know, he has or should have better things to do like running the country, but he really should think twice about speaking about things of which he is so woefully ignorant.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Really - What a Fcuking antagonistic Idiot that twat is - Look who’s stirring the pot
Shows the Loony Liberal Leftists for what they Truly are.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1044 on: March 03, 2020, 01:02:19 PM »
Rob Reiner: If Dems Don’t Take Out Trump in 2020 We Will Lose Our Democracy and Earth
Breitbart.com ^ | 3/3/2020 | Pam Key
Posted on 3/3/2020, 3:58:10 PM by rktman

Director and actor Rob Reiner warned Monday on MSNBC’s “All In” that if the Democratic presidential nominee does not beat President Donald Trump in 2020, America will lose our Democracy to Trump’s authoritarianism.

Reiner also said the earth would become uninhabitable due to inaction on global warming.

On his support for former Vice President Joe Biden, Reiner said, “I was a Joe Biden supporter for a year. And my position always was if Joe Biden I knew there was going to be a lot of candidates. I knew who all, you know, Elizabeth Warren, I knew Bernie was coming back, Cory Booker and all that. I said, if he can somehow make it through the Democratic primary process, he’s by far the best candidate to beat Donald Trump — first of all, to unite the party, to beat Donald Trump, to hold onto the Congress, to get the Senate, and to be able to govern and to be able to bring back the world to America’s side.”

Discussing Trump’s 2016 victory, Reiner said, “We know what he is now. We might not have known then. We know what he is now. He’s a liar. He’s self-involved. He doesn’t understand how public policy works.”

He continued, “This is very important. We are looking at two existential crises; democracy and the world, the earth. If we don’t take this presidency away, we’re going to lose democracy, and we’re going to lose our ability to live on the earth. And I want to just remind people, Bush/Gore. And people who are friends of mine said ‘I’m going to vote for Ralph Nader, there’s no difference between the candidates.’ Please, that’s a 20-year start on climate change, and we don’t go into Iraq. I’m just saying. You have to unify behind whoever.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ..

WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1045 on: March 03, 2020, 01:12:57 PM »
Rob Reiner: If Dems Don’t Take Out Trump in 2020 We Will Lose Our Democracy and Earth
Breitbart.com ^ | 3/3/2020 | Pam Key
Posted on 3/3/2020, 3:58:10 PM by rktman

Director and actor Rob Reiner warned Monday on MSNBC’s “All In” that if the Democratic presidential nominee does not beat President Donald Trump in 2020, America will lose our Democracy to Trump’s authoritarianism.

Reiner also said the earth would become uninhabitable due to inaction on global warming.

On his support for former Vice President Joe Biden, Reiner said, “I was a Joe Biden supporter for a year. And my position always was if Joe Biden I knew there was going to be a lot of candidates. I knew who all, you know, Elizabeth Warren, I knew Bernie was coming back, Cory Booker and all that. I said, if he can somehow make it through the Democratic primary process, he’s by far the best candidate to beat Donald Trump — first of all, to unite the party, to beat Donald Trump, to hold onto the Congress, to get the Senate, and to be able to govern and to be able to bring back the world to America’s side.”

Discussing Trump’s 2016 victory, Reiner said, “We know what he is now. We might not have known then. We know what he is now. He’s a liar. He’s self-involved. He doesn’t understand how public policy works.”

He continued, “This is very important. We are looking at two existential crises; democracy and the world, the earth. If we don’t take this presidency away, we’re going to lose democracy, and we’re going to lose our ability to live on the earth. And I want to just remind people, Bush/Gore. And people who are friends of mine said ‘I’m going to vote for Ralph Nader, there’s no difference between the candidates.’ Please, that’s a 20-year start on climate change, and we don’t go into Iraq. I’m just saying. You have to unify behind whoever.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ..

WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
                                             Biden is a senile old twit. they ought to put an age limit on the people allowed to run.
F

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1046 on: March 05, 2020, 05:54:07 PM »
Patricia Arquette says if Trump wins in 2020 we will face 'extinction' and 'destruction of our planet'
By Tyler McCarthy | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/patricia-arquette-trump-2020-extinction-destruction-planet?fbclid=IwAR29PqzYe7rsiQi-MdNHG-uaHXDHkSnAYFxraepKDsIhi0mFEXvRJpoTH8k

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1047 on: March 05, 2020, 07:10:11 PM »
                                             Biden is a senile old twit. they ought to put an age limit on the people allowed to run.
Absolutely. There is a minimum age required, why not a maximum? Also term limits should apply at every level. No exceptions.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1048 on: March 05, 2020, 08:54:03 PM »
Absolutely. There is a minimum age required, why not a maximum? Also term limits should apply at every level. No exceptions.

Why?

With the absolute horseshit candidates the Democrat Party runs it assures us four more glorious years of President Donald Trump !

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1049 on: March 05, 2020, 09:53:49 PM »

Re term limits for House and Senate, it requires a constitutional amendment.  They won't vote against their interests.