Author Topic: Could you be an IFBB Pro??????????  (Read 28660 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Could you be an IFBB Pro??????????
« on: January 12, 2007, 07:31:56 PM »
you know looking at Dorian's cycle in that other thread about how he used 4,000mg. of test per week and 30 dbol's a day i couldn't help but think that just about any man could be an IFBB pro if they did that cycle and ate and trained like those guys, whaddya think?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Could you be an IFBB Pro??????????
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 07:32:37 PM »
I could.
P

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 07:37:15 PM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 07:40:09 PM »
I think there's no basic formula for being a pro.  Basically if you take that much gear, eat tons, and train hard, a lot of people can take bodybuilding very far - pro status, I don't know because shape and structure play a role.  The hardest part of all of this is really eating tons of food because it takes so much time.

Pros today do not train hard, they are a disgrace to the glory days of the previous generations.
P

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 07:41:43 PM »
i dont think so. genetics and structure play a huge role you either got it or you dont. sarc, i think alot of guys could be massive like the pros, and cut but still not be pro material. muscle bellies, shape, insertions, structure and flow have alot to do with it. and alot of the guys who have great shape like victor are massive on top of that.

although it is tough to say, youd have to be pretty off your rocker to take all the drugs the pros do and dedicate your life to a sport that gives little back. maybe alot of guys could be pro but who is willing to die 20 years early for shit pay.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 07:42:06 PM »
well there's two pros on this board that if they became pro anyone could.
i'm not naming because i am not rude.

and is not news either.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 07:42:12 PM »
I think there's no basic formula for being a pro.  Basically if you take that much gear, eat tons, and train hard, a lot of people can take bodybuilding very far - pro status, I don't know because shape and structure play a role.  The hardest part of all of this is really eating tons of food because it takes so much time.
i agree, the food is a HUGGGGEEEEEEEE part.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 07:43:51 PM »
i dont think so. genetics and structure play a huge role you either got it or you dont. sarc, i think alot of guys could be massive like the pros, and cut but still not be pro material. muscle bellies, shape, insertions, structure and flow have alot to do with it. and alot of the guys who have great shape like victor are massive on top of that.

although it is tough to say, youd have to be pretty off your rocker to take all the drugs the pros do and dedicate your life to a sport that gives little back. maybe alot of guys could be pro but who is willing to die 20 years early for shit pay.
don't get me wrong i'm not saying that i would want to be a pro, i'm just saying that it seems like a stack like that would allow a lot of guys to get to roughly the same size as most pros, even Coleman or Cutler.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 07:48:11 PM »
you know looking at Dorian's cycle in that other thread about how he used 4,000mg. of test per week and 30 dbol's a day i couldn't help but think that just about any man could be an IFBB pro if they did that cycle and ate and trained like those guys, whaddya think?

I think da question is -- would any muthafucka wanna be an IFBB "pro"?

I'm sure it ain't all peaches 'n cream. Which reminds me, I gotta contact dat bitch.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 07:49:15 PM »
the only thing stopping you would be fear of those doses but i'm sure a lot of guys would.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 07:51:45 PM »
Do IFBB pros get a lot of fitness babes?

would you consider brett a babe?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 07:52:27 PM »
Do IFBB pros get a lot of fitness babes?

Hellz yeah. Some even *snap* and kill.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 07:52:38 PM »
would you consider brett a babe?
brutal 65 pound head.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 07:54:40 PM »
P

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 10:44:26 PM »
I don't think I'd be an IFBB Pro even with doses like that

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 10:55:56 PM »
don't get me wrong i'm not saying that i would want to be a pro, i'm just saying that it seems like a stack like that would allow a lot of guys to get to roughly the same size as most pros, even Coleman or Cutler.
Thats Phucken hillarious are you serious.Let me get this straight....so just do a few big cycles 4000mg + per wk  ,eat alot of food  and boom anyone can look like a Mr Olympia in 2007  :-\ 5'10" shredded and over 270lbs.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2007, 11:29:55 PM »
Sure ANYONE could be a pro. It's so fucking easy!  ???
In no particular order, here is how to get "huge" (i understand the definition of "huge" is thrown around lightly):

1. Lift weights
2. Take steroids
3. Eat lots of food

This may be shocking to some of you, but if a person TRULY dedicates themselves to all 3 of these components, they will gain muscle. Notice I said ALL 3 components. You can gain a SIGNIFIGANT amount of muscle by training and eating. You won't gain SHIT ( besides a nice set of tits and a constant hard on) by taking 100,000 mg of Test a week without eating or training. The only variable that is different amongst top amateurs and pros is training and diet. Everyone uses the same drugs in the same amount for the most part. Not everybody trains hard, not everbody eats perfect, but EVERYBODY takes drugs. In the end what separates the best from the best really is the genetic makeup of the individuals. For example the amount of steroids and GH that King Kamali takes per se, is irrelevant because his structure is terrible and he will never win a pro show for the rest of his life unless he is the only competitor.

Now if this doesn't make sense to you, or you disagree with this statement, then congratulations, you have an IQ of a 2 year old and you shouldn't be giving your opinion anyways. Anybody with a normal functioning brain that has the ability to comprehend their surroundings would realize this is the truth.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 11:45:45 PM »
Be a pro, yes, look at matt duvall, he took assloads of gear and became a pro.  Whether or not youre successful at it, well that has to do with genetics I suppose.

400plus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 11:57:55 PM »
there a lot of people who take all type of juice that not a pro, so if you think you just shoot some oil in your ass, I feel sorry for you.There so much more in it.If it was just eat ,shoot, and train you be a pro right, But you not so it must be something Else. it a whole life style that you don't know nothing about until you there.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2007, 12:30:45 AM »
You cant have a pro's size without proper genetics. However anyone can build a big and ripped body with determination, hard work and smart use of "supplements"

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 12:40:07 AM »
I know a few guys that take insaine dosages and bust their ass, but they'll never be a pro. They just don't have the structure. Genetics has a lot to do with it. Good genetics + lots of gear + lots of food + discipline = Pro. At least for the top tier guys anyway.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 01:12:54 AM »
True, but the discipline is not always necessary.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2007, 01:16:57 AM »
With some gear for a few years, sure.  A successful pro, probably not.
N

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2007, 01:17:44 AM »
Is that your face on that whores titties Croatch?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2007, 03:57:51 AM »
Good genetics + lots of gear + lots of food + discipline = Pro. At least for the top tier guys anyway.
Spot on.  8)