Getbig Misc Too Board > Getbig Comments Suggestions Complaints Board
GetBig Veteran ...
(1/4) > >>
The_Iron_Disciple:
I've been here since August of 2003 ... shouldn't I get some type of honorary stars, Ron ? Btw, ( * tear * tear * ) it's been an honor serving GetBig, sir ... I've seen my fair share of wins and losses being in the frontline, guys. :D Anywho, any more GetBig vets out there ?
benz:

--- Quote from: The_Iron_Disciple on February 07, 2009, 12:24:22 PM ---I've been here since August of 2003 ... shouldn't I get some type of honorary stars, Ron ? Btw, ( * tear * tear * ) it's been an honor serving GetBig, sir ... I've seen my fair share of wins and losses being in the frontline, guys. :D Anywho, any more GetBig vets out there ?

--- End quote ---

Did you know that till yesterday you have been a member for 2000 days, that is equivalent to 172.800.000 seconds or 2.880.000 minutes or 48.000 hours or 285 weeks.

according to your info, on october 2nd 2012, you will have reached 80.000 hours on getbig

great record
The_Iron_Disciple:
Thank you, sir ... I intend on reaching it.
JasonH:

--- Quote from: The_Iron_Disciple on February 07, 2009, 12:24:22 PM ---I've been here since August of 2003 ... shouldn't I get some type of honorary stars, Ron ? Btw, ( * tear * tear * ) it's been an honor serving GetBig, sir ... I've seen my fair share of wins and losses being in the frontline, guys. :D Anywho, any more GetBig vets out there ?

--- End quote ---

Good question - I'll have clocked up my fifth year on Getbig in May this year. It think there should be some sort of recognition.
The_Iron_Disciple:
Indeed you have. I knew there were a few more GetBig vets out there !
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version