Author Topic: fasting for 72 hours is the only thing that has relieved my chronic back pain  (Read 1771 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
It’s a great way to burn hard-earned muscle that only gets harder to gain as you age. Sounds like a wonderful anti-aging technique. I feel like only obese people should incorporate this until they get into reasonable bodyweight.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
there are no benefits that are so incredible that you should consider fasting as a miracle. If your body felt good fasting, then great. Try it again and keep doing it until its stops working. It’s the equivalent to you always losing your keys and wallet and then you decide to leave your keys and wallet in the same place by the back door. Now you never lose them again. There is no miracle. And you need to figure your affairs out and get with the program if you honestly think you’re spending that much time on the toilet and cooking rice and ground beef. You honestly expect us to believe you sit on the toilet for an hour and spend 2 hours cooking food to put in a Tupperware? So you want us to believe you are sitting on the toilet and as you sit on the toilet the sun rises, or darkness begins to take over outside your bathroom window as you still remain on the toilet. And all the stores shut down for the night and you are still sitting on the toilet? But thanks to fasting you can now enjoy parts of your life and new activities you never had the opportunity to try in the past because you were too busy boiling potatoes and steaming broccoli and packing Tupperware?
Stop the fasting worship. All you are doing is just eating later in the day. It’s the same thing if you got stuck in traffic each morning and you didn’t get to eat your breakfast sandwich until much later when you arrived at the office. And then to try and say that is the reason you had the time to poop more and write your novel. Because you finally had the time! You must be like the guy in the twilight zone episode where it was the nuclear disaster and he was the only man left alive and he could finally read his books without being disturbed.

I liked the one with Shatner on the airplane.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
I liked the one with Shatner on the airplane.
that was a great one. My other favorites are the hollowing man devil w. the monks, the man and his dog hunting and devil tries to lure him into hell, train next stop to willoughby, and the old man in the cave that turns out to be a computer
w

longtimereader

• Getbig II
there are no benefits that are so incredible that you should consider fasting as a miracle. If your body felt good fasting, then great. Try it again and keep doing it until its stops working. It’s the equivalent to you always losing your keys and wallet and then you decide to leave your keys and wallet in the same place by the back door. Now you never lose them again. There is no miracle. And you need to figure your affairs out and get with the program if you honestly think you’re spending that much time on the toilet and cooking rice and ground beef. You honestly expect us to believe you sit on the toilet for an hour and spend 2 hours cooking food to put in a Tupperware? So you want us to believe you are sitting on the toilet and as you sit on the toilet the sun rises, or darkness begins to take over outside your bathroom window as you still remain on the toilet. And all the stores shut down for the night and you are still sitting on the toilet? But thanks to fasting you can now enjoy parts of your life and new activities you never had the opportunity to try in the past because you were too busy boiling potatoes and steaming broccoli and packing Tupperware?
Stop the fasting worship. All you are doing is just eating later in the day. It’s the same thing if you got stuck in traffic each morning and you didn’t get to eat your breakfast sandwich until much later when you arrived at the office. And then to try and say that is the reason you had the time to poop more and write your novel. Because you finally had the time! You must be like the guy in the twilight zone episode where it was the nuclear disaster and he was the only man left alive and he could finally read his books without being disturbed.

On my last fast which was about 3 months ago I lost all interest in sweets/carbs. Have been on protein fat only since then and feel great. Something happened on day 5 of that fast and I have 0 interest in carbs since then.

wasn't planning on not eating carbs , no idea what happened. not sure if I'll ever eat carbs again

I would eat a tub of Haggen Daz twice per week before and daily sugar intake was definitely too high.

Since eating only protein/fat "healthy keto" I haven't felt like I need a fast yet.

Intermittent fasting I'm not sure about. I really think you have to get in the 5 day fasts to get the "miracles"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

On my last fast which was about 3 months ago I lost all interest in sweets/carbs. Have been on protein fat only since then and feel great. Something happened on day 5 of that fast and I have 0 interest in carbs since then.

wasn't planning on not eating carbs , no idea what happened. not sure if I'll ever eat carbs again

I would eat a tub of Haggen Daz twice per week before and daily sugar intake was definitely too high.

Since eating only protein/fat "healthy keto" I haven't felt like I need a fast yet.

Intermittent fasting I'm not sure about. I really think you have to get in the 5 day fasts to get the "miracles"

You sound like an Outer Limits fan.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Structurally speaking, there's more to back pain than a disc.  You have facet arthrosis, ligamentum flavum thickening, anter/retrolisthesis, spina bifida occulta, enthesiopathies....just to name a few.  In addition, research just found that supine MRI sometimes does not reveal the issues...not even with contrast.  Prone MRI's showed things supine ones did not.

great solution to making a problem worse.  Should he also get a push-up bra?  LSO and TSO braces actually are being shown to have less affect on peoples pain.  People start wearing them like the idiots in the gym who wear a weight belt for 'arm day'.

I wouldn't lump Rhonda in with those other fuckwits.  She really has some very good information that isn't "flavor of the day".

Not my experience or someone else’s experience that  I know.

I think you’re knowledgeable and a good poster, but that you can come off like a know it all blowhard too.

longtimereader

• Getbig II
You sound like an Outer Limits fan.

no such thing as essential carbs/sugar.

Only essential protein (amino acids) and fat

So probably good that I cut the carbs out

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
that was a great one. My other favorites are the hollowing man devil w. the monks, the man and his dog hunting and devil tries to lure him into hell, train next stop to willoughby, and the old man in the cave that turns out to be a computer
Living Doll (talking Tina) with Telly Savalas was a great one.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Living Doll (talking Tina) with Telly Savalas was a great one.
yes it was!
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V

we’ll at least you don’t seem like a born again intermittent fasting  gotta get my steps in looney tunes. The sweets and ice cream are definitely a slippery slope. Once you stop eating candy and sugar then I feel you stop craving it
w