Author Topic: Couple brandishing an AR-15 and handgun at protestors  (Read 17097 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Couple brandishing an AR-15 and handgun at protestors
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2020, 02:50:25 PM »
Ask the home owner. He said it, is a lawyer, and knows what he said can be used in court.

There's security footage from their property, surrounding neighbors, and mob footage that has hasn't been released yet.

Mob video footage might be interesting. It might even end some of the speculation and misunderstandings which are rampant in this thread.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2020, 02:52:07 PM »
Mob video footage might be interesting. It might even end some of the speculation and misunderstandings which are rampant in this thread.

Thoughts?

Prime, any comment?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8471219/One-man-dead-wounded-Seattle-CHOP-zone-shooting.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2020, 02:52:31 PM »
i pray they come to your neighborhood

E

How sad for you. Surely you have better things to pray for, like you getting a brain.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2020, 02:52:54 PM »

Except nobody's home was under attack, particularly not the home of the husband a wife attorneys. The protest was directed at the mayor. It is most likely, had they stayed in their house and called the police instead of confronting the protesters, those folks protesting would have walked by without incident.

Yeah, Prime, speculation like this. ^

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2020, 02:55:04 PM »
I pray they come to Primes neighborhood.
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2020, 02:58:05 PM »
The mob trespassed when they were told to leave private property. They smashed down the iron gate. The mob went right towards his house because he had been on his side of the gate asking them not to tear it sown. One mob member pulled a gun. They threatened to burn his office down, his home down, even kill his dog. They were scared for a reason.

There's actual recordings of the incident. Multiple recordings.  You can hear and see it all. In one clip I saw, you can clearly hear one of them saying he was going to walk on to her property and take her gun.

CNN flat out lies about certain things that go on during the riot. Anyone here has the same access to all the video the networks have. You don't have to have the Cable networks filter your info.

The couple are Democrat, BLM supporters. They're like SF1900 though, who obviously bought a gun for some reason.

Please post a link to these recordings. They should be interesting to hear.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2020, 03:03:32 PM »

Ha, ha. This cartoon gives me an idea. I should buy a walker to use and remember to wear a bathrobe should protesters try to threaten me. I could hide the gun under the bathrobe and whack any protesters over the head if this were to happen.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2020, 03:10:02 PM »
Please post a link to these recordings. They should be interesting to hear.

Why should this be interesting for you to hear? You've already seen them.

Here's 2 but there's another I've seen but can't find where she's by herself near the lawn holding a gun and a guy talks about grabbing her gun.

There's more than just these.

https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1277435223412805638

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1277417742182674432

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2020, 03:15:13 PM »
Ha, ha. This cartoon gives me an idea. I should buy a walker to use and remember to wear a bathrobe should protesters try to threaten me. I could hide the gun under the bathrobe and whack any protesters over the head if this were to happen.

Thoughts?

Prime, any comment?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8471219/One-man-dead-wounded-Seattle-CHOP-zone-shooting.html

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2020, 03:22:36 PM »

Saggy , question 4 U : Do you like Keyleigh McEnany (aka Fake News Assassin) if not why NOT  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2020, 03:27:25 PM »
Prime is a disgusting piece of excrement that deserves to be gangraped by these delinquents and then burned.

I wish you well too.  ::)  Although, having a brain that shits out thoughts such as these, isn't a good sign of the stability of your mental health. You should probably seek help.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2020, 03:36:14 PM »

40 year old white couple vs 100's black's & EASY VICTORY  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 30, 2020, 03:37:17 PM »

Saggy , question 4 U : Do you like Keyleigh McEnany (aka Fake News Assassin) if not why NOT  ;D

I don't like her style or that she's a Trump puppet. She seems fake. ;D  Isn't she Trump's 4th press secretary so far? Wonder how much longer she'll last in this position on the White House staff?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 30, 2020, 03:40:43 PM »
I don't like her style or that she's a Trump puppet. She seems fake. ;D  Isn't she Trump's 4th press secretary so far? Wonder how much longer she'll last in this position on the White House staff?

I honestly think you just do this because you get turned on by the thought of a load of muscular , young men being aggressive towards you Your arguments are so weak and you seem to get such joy out of it, I cant see any other reason.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2020, 03:43:30 PM »
Thoughts?

I already answered this.

I read the link. Looks like another "their word against ours" situation. -Couple of things about this that are questionable. Why would black teens attack a Black Lives Matter CHOP zone? Why do this? "Detectives searched the Jeep for evidence, but it was clear the crime scene had been disturbed." Someone must have believed there was incriminating evidence in the jeep. If the occupants of the jeep were shooting into the crowd, why was no one injured?

The message this sends to me is to stay the fuck away from angry mobs. As I've mentioned previously, I don't participate in hostile (or likely to become) protests and demonstrations. If you enter the ring, expect to get hit.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2020, 03:46:56 PM »

She just eliminated Nancy Pelosi , can I attend her funeral &  :'( :'( :'( !.

;D ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2020, 03:48:17 PM »
I honestly think you just do this because you get turned on by the thought of a load of muscular , young men being aggressive towards you Your arguments are so weak and you seem to get such joy out of it, I cant see any other reason.

Honestly, this never occurred to me. Now that you have bring it up my first thought is, are you kidding? What makes you think the folks posting on Getbig are muscular, young or male?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2020, 03:52:32 PM »
It is an aggressive act. I believe this is the gate to the entire gated community and not one to the couples personal property. I don't live in a gated community, but if I saw what seemed to be protesters marching up the street where I live. I wouldn't run out front of my house brandishing and pistol or a rifle. This happened in 2016 in an upscale suburb of Portland: Protest camp sets up outside Portland mayor's house The protesters many of who were homeless people, were demanding the mayor's resignation. Eastmoreland is not a gated community, but it is definitely an exclusive one. As best as I know, no one threatened the protesters with guns. They setup tents on the parking strips in front of then Mayor Charlie Hales' home.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2016/10/protest_camp_sets_up_outside_p.html

You are so fucking stupid you should have your skull beat flat with a shovel.

The community is PRIVATE. Meaning the homeowners pay for EVERYTHING on their side of that gate. Meaning they own the street, the sidewalks, their lawns, EVERYTHING. They pay out of pocket for police and fire protection and pay the City for sewer, water, and garbage collection.

Once the rioters (not protesters) crossed the gate entrance they were trespassing on private property in every sense of the word. It does not matter if they were supposedly going to the Mayor’s house.

There are a few things of note here: the lawyers know EXACTLY what to say, just like the hero George Zimmerman did and the rioters were fucking cowards when the gun was pointed at them.

So fuck off with your asinine comments about Portland. No one gives a flying fuck what some old dicksucking queer thinks.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2020, 03:53:53 PM »
Brutal Meltdown.

"brutal"  ::) ::) ::)

Hey SiFi, have U ever kill a chicken,rabbit or pig for lunch !.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2020, 03:55:13 PM »
This couple should not even have such guns. There is no reason to have a weapon of mass destruction like that.

Plus, the crowd was marching toward the mayor's home, bypassing this couple.

Troll elsewhere you fucking mongoloid child

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2020, 03:57:24 PM »
Come on, I think Prime is trolling. There is no way he can actually be okay with people breaking down a gate and trespassing onto private property.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2020, 03:57:46 PM »
She just eliminated Nancy Pelosi , can I attend her funeral &  :'( :'( :'( !.

;D ;D ;D

Seriously? She eliminated Nancy Pelosi? Or, is eliminated your euphemism for something else.  If you are speaking of her briefing yesterday, you are a day late and a dollar short. More information has been coming out today that might just make McEnany look like an idiot. I forgive her because her strings are being pulled by a lying puppet master.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2020, 04:06:04 PM »
Come on, I think Prime is trolling. There is no way he can actually be okay with people breaking down a gate and trespassing onto private property.

Are you kidding?

That retarded old gloryhole queen is so senile he shits in his hand and wonders where he found the peanut butter.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2020, 04:09:03 PM »
Are you kidding?

That retarded old gloryhole queen is so senile he shits in his hand and wonders where he found the peanut butter.

I don't doubt that Prime holds extreme leftist views, but I also think he sometimes exaggerates his beliefs to get a rise out of people. I do hope it's this time.

The couple felt threatened and who wouldn't feel threatened if a group of people enter private property. Any rationale person can see that. Good thing that we can still protect ourselves in this county.
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2020, 04:16:11 PM »
I don't doubt that Prime holds extreme leftist views, but I also think he sometimes exaggerates his beliefs to get a rise out of people. I do hope it's this time.

The couple felt threatened and who wouldn't feel threatened if a group of people enter private property. Any rationale person can see that. Good thing that we can still protect ourselves in this county.

There is a well known neighborhood in the greater Portland area and in it Google says there is a house with an orange door.

Once I get my e-commerce sites back up and running I won’t have to steal ketchup packages anymore.