Author Topic: Couple brandishing an AR-15 and handgun at protestors  (Read 17093 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Couple brandishing an AR-15 and handgun at protestors
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2020, 12:59:25 PM »
Is he really living on disability?

This was posted on another website:

His "secret government pension" is actually disability money, which he did eventually manage to win (he openly talked about getting disability money on Facebook in 2011 because he wasn't famous on YouTube yet). It's possible that he faked his disability in order to get benefits. Meniere's disease is a notoriously popular disease to fake among disability cheats because the timing of attacks varies greatly; hence, the claimant can explain why he's collecting disability despite squatting heavy weight in the gym. It's also suspicious that he played computer games for 10 hours a day during his supposed illness, because 3D computer games with scrolling and motion are known to exacerbate the symptoms of vertigo. He repeatedly tells his viewers the story of how he was sick in bed for a year because he couldn't even walk, using this as an excuse for why he's now obese and lost all of his strength from his 500 pounds reverse grip bench pressing, shredded with 5% body fat days. He said that the doctors had told him that he would never walk again, but he heroically recovered from his condition through sheer force of will. Yet he can't get the timeline of how long he was sick in bed straight: it varies wildly from over a year, to 8 months, to 6 months, and even only 3 months!

http://www.genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2020, 01:06:34 PM »

Hahahaha, typical.  Some know it all expert on everything is living on the tit.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2020, 01:07:24 PM »
He's still pretending to be an expert and subsisting on  disability and 10 bucks a day adsense from a business model that died 6 years ago

Which Getbigger does this describe?  :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2020, 01:10:21 PM »

Csn mfg hui tad cbh jma zow aop lbm cdz nru owp?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2020, 01:21:16 PM »
Pity they didn't shoot down a bunch of the ambulance chasers as soon as they entered the gate.

By they, you must mean the protesters. It is unlikely, however, that the majority of the folks living in this relatively small gated community are personal injury attorneys (ambulance chasers).

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2020, 01:29:36 PM »
If you like Carlson you'll definitely like this. Fuentes goes where Carlson would get fired to go.

fucking ewww....don't get Tucker (who is GENUINELY BASED) mixed with with this "cat-boy" lover

the fuck outta here with this paleo-conservative shit

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2020, 01:30:41 PM »

fucking ewww....don't get Tucker (who is GENUINELY BASED) mixed with with this "cat-boy" lover

the fuck outta here with this paleo-conservative shit

What part of the video do you disagree with?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2020, 01:33:18 PM »
i didn't have to play it

nick fuentes is a grifter....fuck out here with him, the groypers and conversely fuck Charlie Kirk

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2020, 01:37:38 PM »

That is an awesome read!  I had no idea Blaha was a reptilian and a CIA operative. :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2020, 01:40:09 PM »
re: groypers

I can not respect a movement that's made up of guys who look like LEGIT school shooters who contribution to the cause is reading questions off there phone's at America first rally's....

....at the very fucking least memorize the questions

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2020, 01:41:05 PM »
i didn't have to play it

nick fuentes is a grifter....fuck out here with him, the groypers and conversely fuck Charlie Kirk

I agree about Kirk. Fuentes, Malkin and a few others know that continuing to import legal or illegal democrat voters(which they overwhelming are) will make Trump the last Republican president.

Fuentes actually turned down the trip to Israel that got Kirk into TP USA. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2020, 01:41:42 PM »
Prime, if i came to your property, tore down your gate like this, you wouldnt see it as an aggressive act?  ::)

It is an aggressive act. I believe this is the gate to the entire gated community and not one to the couples personal property. I don't live in a gated community, but if I saw what seemed to be protesters marching up the street where I live. I wouldn't run out front of my house brandishing and pistol or a rifle. This happened in 2016 in an upscale suburb of Portland: Protest camp sets up outside Portland mayor's house The protesters many of who were homeless people, were demanding the mayor's resignation. Eastmoreland is not a gated community, but it is definitely an exclusive one. As best as I know, no one threatened the protesters with guns. They setup tents on the parking strips in front of then Mayor Charlie Hales' home.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2016/10/protest_camp_sets_up_outside_p.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2020, 01:47:04 PM »
Prime causing a lot of meltdowns.  :D :D :D ;D

As is so common in these types of situations, the folks having meltdowns are doing so sans having an understanding of the details of the situation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2020, 01:53:48 PM »
Correct.

Easy for them to talk when they aren't being attacked, let's see how they react when their homes are attacked by a group of armed thugs, perhaps they will think differently.

Except nobody's home was under attack, particularly not the home of the husband a wife attorneys. The protest was directed at the mayor. It is most likely, had they stayed in their house and called the police instead of confronting the protesters, those folks protesting would have walked by without incident.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2020, 02:01:28 PM »
Is he really living on disability?

The full story is unbelievable. He detailed his disability scam application process all over forums and facebook. His ex came on fitmisc and gave details of how she was having to work 2 shifts at the hospital and then come over and care for the manchild during that period.

He actually complained on forums that she wasn't willing to pay for his medications lol.

Then when he was on YouTube layne Norton sued him and got details about his disability benefit. Blaha tried to get ahead of it by claiming it was a secret government pension for services rendered.

Blaha is like squad father x 100. One of these forum characters who came to life.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2020, 02:04:58 PM »

Pretty much half of our heroes here from the golden era  ;D

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2020, 02:18:20 PM »
The mob trespassed when they were told to leave private property. They smashed down the iron gate. The mob went right towards his house because he had been on his side of the gate asking them not to tear it sown. One mob member pulled a gun. They threatened to burn his office down, his home down, even kill his dog. They were scared for a reason.

There's actual recordings of the incident. Multiple recordings.  You can hear and see it all. In one clip I saw, you can clearly hear one of them saying he was going to walk on to her property and take her gun.

CNN flat out lies about certain things that go on during the riot. Anyone here has the same access to all the video the networks have. You don't have to have the Cable networks filter your info.

The couple are Democrat, BLM supporters. They're like SF1900 though, who obviously bought a gun for some reason.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2020, 02:26:10 PM »
Prime, any comment?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8471219/One-man-dead-wounded-Seattle-CHOP-zone-shooting.html

I read the link. Looks like another "their word against ours" situation. -Couple of things about this that are questionable. Why would black teens attack a Black Lives Matter CHOP zone? Why do this? "Detectives searched the Jeep for evidence, but it was clear the crime scene had been disturbed." Someone must have believed there was incriminating evidence in the jeep. If the occupants of the jeep were shooting into the crowd, why was no one injured?

The message this sends to me is to stay the fuck away from angry mobs. As I've mentioned previously, I don't participate in hostile (or likely to become) protests and demonstrations. If you enter the ring, expect to get hit.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2020, 02:30:47 PM »
The mob trespassed when they were told to leave private property and and smashed down the iron gate. The mob went right towards his house because he had been on his side of the fence asking them not to tear it sown. One mob member pulled a gun. They threatened to burn his office down, his home down, even kill his dog. They were scared for a reason.

There's actual recordings of the incident. Multiple recordings.  You can hear and see it all. In one clip I saw, you can clearly hear one of them saying he was going to walk on to her property and take her gun.

CNN flat out lies about certain things that go on during the riot. Anyone here has the same access to all the video the networks have. You don't have to have the Cable networks filter your info.

The couple are Democrat, BLM supporters. They're like SF1900 though, who obviously bought a gun for some reason.

Help me out here ,bro , I can't find the video of the mob member pulling a gun

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: ***Blocks your path***
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2020, 02:32:38 PM »

This is Jared Michelle. It's always someone like this.

another soy boy compensating for his lack of testosterone with a beard

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2020, 02:34:18 PM »
I hope these two idiot ambulance chasers get their licenses to practice law and to own guns revoked. If they were frightened because protesters were marching by their big ugly house, they should have stayed inside after they called the police. The protesters/demonstrators were en-route to the mayor's house. If anyone had anything to worry about, it would have been the mayor.

i pray they come to your neighborhood

E
E

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2020, 02:42:41 PM »

you really are a pathetic sack of shit.... bet if it was a rich gay couple you'd change your tune.... they should have called the police that you sick fucks want to defund huh? in dem chicago? and you want these people to lose their jobs over this?..  your mother should have aborted you.. you are broken.

Show me where I ever posted that I agree with defunding the police. I support and respect the police. I don't support police brutality or any other type of brutality.

Furthermore, the couple's sexual preferences are irrelevant. I'd feel exactly the same way about a rich gay couple as I do about this idiot couple. Straight people don't have a corner on the market for stupidity. Many gay folks do dumb stuff too.

I believe in this case, it is your thinking that is broken. Even so, I don't think your mother should have aborted you. Maybe she should have taught you to be a better person than to post comments like that about anyone. But heck, maybe she did and you were an inattentive child, who has yet to grow up.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2020, 02:45:22 PM »
:D

Apparently you are too dumb to prost a written and relevant response. BTW, I am not the Mayor of Bodybuilding.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2020, 02:46:11 PM »
Help me out here ,bro , I can't find the video of the mob member pulling a gun

Ask the home owner. He said it, is a lawyer, and knows what he said can be used in court.

There's security footage from their property, surrounding neighbors, and mob footage that has hasn't been released yet.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2020, 02:48:19 PM »
i pray they come to your neighborhood

E