Author Topic: Jeff the Producer - Why was he fired? The Truth will come out!  (Read 96391 times)

AVBG

Re: Jeff the Producer and Jimmy the Bull on Justin TV - what is up
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2012, 07:30:19 PM »
is that
why you
were banned

Yo brainstrust ..Lol! That would imply that I had something to do with the site/company's finances wouldn't it?

curtjames

• Getbig II
  • Getbig n00b
Re: The Shit Is Going To Hit The Fan Tonight At 10:30pm!!
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2012, 07:42:25 PM »
Vince knows zero lol doesn't he Curt?

Was definitely curious who his source was. Hope you're doing well.

slate, I haven't banned anyone. Not my goal.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2012, 07:47:25 PM »
avbg if this shit doesnt go live i am holding u accountable for a wasting a perfectly good hour of my time

AVBG

« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2012, 07:47:51 PM »
SHOW TONIGHT AT 11pm EASTERN LIVE.  Make sure people know that it's really live... some didn't believe it.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2012, 07:49:43 PM »

curtjames
is it
true you
have sex
with shebeasts

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2012, 07:59:33 PM »

you could be right, i may have overreacted about you. it is just that you have been a full collaborator in a dirty enterprise
in an organization like rx you only know what u need to know especially if u are a volunteer not a player, which i assume is your case

in any case you cant get out clean after being as deep as you were in a sewer like rx . If you had a good head on ur shoulders you would never have walked into that pile of shit. That you stayed and enjoyed the environment (whatever misgivings u may have had ) does not reflect well on you

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2012, 08:02:41 PM »

curtjames
is it
true you
have sex
with shebeasts
i would like to try a she beast myself

curt can u hook me up?

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2012, 08:24:56 PM »
I'm in. Let's hear this dirt.

So Jeff's fired?

Do you think Jeff got kicked out after the house flooded during Hurricane Sandy and the shit hit the fan?

edit: yup, Jeff got evicted.
It's Hip to be Square!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2012, 10:12:40 PM »

There are a lot of stories on Aaron, but one thing I know - he loves Darielle and his newborn stuff, so don't even think of bringing that stuff up that is not true. Not cool  Family stuff is off limits, especially when it is not true. As far as him being in Connecticut, I am pretty sure he has not been there in over a year and a half, and definitely not at the Europa Connecticut contest this year.  End of story.

AVBG

« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2012, 11:44:00 PM »
There are a lot of stories on Aaron, but one thing I know - he loves Darielle and his newborn stuff, so don't even think of bringing that stuff up that is not true. Not cool  Family stuff is off limits, especially when it is not true. As far as him being in Connecticut, I am pretty sure he has not been there in over a year and a half, and definitely not at the Europa Connecticut contest this year.  End of story.

That's funny Ron to think that anyone in this industry is morally above all that?  Are sure haven't got Aaron mixed up with another Jew.. Goes by Jesus?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2012, 01:41:33 AM »
Where do I tune in to this BS?

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2012, 03:22:44 AM »
There are a lot of stories on Aaron, but one thing I know - he loves Darielle and his newborn stuff, so don't even think of bringing that stuff up that is not true. Not cool  Family stuff is off limits, especially when it is not true. As far as him being in Connecticut, I am pretty sure he has not been there in over a year and a half, and definitely not at the Europa Connecticut contest this year.  End of story.

You are not with him all the time so you can't speak with confidence that he didn't cheat on his wife, I've heard similar things about him so it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
I know, you don't

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2012, 05:09:07 AM »
So could you please someone summarise the dirt that was exposed on the show, since I didn't get a chance to listen, thanks.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2012, 05:09:35 AM »
What, no replay ability?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2012, 06:26:18 AM »
That's funny Ron to think that anyone in this industry is morally above all that?  Are sure haven't got Aaron mixed up with another Jew.. Goes by Jesus?

Ha - but no.  There is before and after he got engaged and married.  And considering that I knew quite a few of the girls before hand, and considering that I have heard from some of the girls/guys afterwards who are close to a lot of things, not cool to say he did something after   he was married. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2012, 06:59:54 AM »
What, no replay ability?

Sadly no...but everyone will be talking about it.  If you missed it, then you really fucked up.
A

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2012, 07:04:28 AM »
Sadly no...but everyone will be talking about it.  If you missed it, then you really fucked up.

Can you spare us the drama and just give the cliff notes?
I know, you don't

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2012, 07:14:42 AM »
Can you spare us the drama and just give the cliff notes?

Jeff came on, started explaining his demise...calls out Louis Uridal, Aaron, etc. 

I came on 20 minutes later and gave him a brief interview and asked him about some rumors circulating for about 20 minutes

Slate called in but didn't really ask anything

Jeff started shooting hard on Special Ed

Special Ed then called in and pretty much brought back Big Nation Radio.  Interviewed him for almost an hour.  Lot of good stuff

The Boss Ron showed up on the mike and chatted with folks

Show ended.

A

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2012, 07:43:45 AM »
So did Jeff quit or get fired? What kind of dirt was spilled?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2012, 07:45:17 AM »
So did Jeff quit or get fired? What kind of dirt was spilled?

Firing would mean that he was given a pick slip.  From what I gather, he was locked out of his account, he called Palumbo and he told him that they are heading in a new direction. 

He's staying with Pete the Intern
A

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2012, 08:09:58 AM »
That's bullshit, Jeff was the most talented guy from all these jokers over there...........

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2012, 10:06:16 AM »
Then Boss Ron showed up on the mike and chatted with folks

Who is Boss Ron?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2012, 11:51:32 AM »

Jeff came on, started explaining his demise...calls out Louis Uridal, Aaron, etc. 

I came on 20 minutes later and gave him a brief interview and asked him about some rumors circulating for about 20 minutes

Special Ed then called in and pretty much brought back Big Nation Radio.  Interviewed him for almost an hour.  Lot of good stuff

Show ended.

Where's the promised spectacle?  :'(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2012, 01:04:02 PM »
Who is Boss Ron?

I saw your name on the chat line.....guess that was an imposter
A

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2012, 02:39:58 PM »

Show ended.

WARNING: LONG POST- MAY WANT TO SKIP IT NOW

fuk me goodroom you are one nasty fantasist

your description of what transpired  is a joke, and that can be backed up by anyone that was on the live show.

It seems there were about 40 listeners there. That is what jeff said and i have no reason to doubt it as it is not  cnn ratings. There were  four people that i could identify from the chat box and/or call ins: me (2nd call in), Special Ed (3rd call in), Melvin goodroom (1st call in) and groink (chatbox). Apologies for all others i have not mentioned

In the beginning: there was jeff which if i had to guess was on strong 'stimulants'. That meant it was not going to be easy getting anything coherent out of him.

Due to his state it took quite a while for anyone to get the call in number as he rambled on and on

when we finally got the number, goodroom was the first caller. He is not the smartest tool so his only real contribution was to ask jeff about the aaron's indiscretion rumor, at which point jeff chickened out. After that goodroom was going around like a headless chicken and didnt know what to say and so the call ended

I called in next (alcohol and all) and tried to be nice to jeff, threw him some soft balls, let him speak, to try to get something out of him Then I asked
1- was he fuked over because aaron is the one bringing  in the money to dave (he confirmed that aaron is the currently the earner in this 'family') , and
2-why did he and aaron have had this hate  for the last 500 years (to see what would come out)

as he ranted along:

- he repeated the story that dave had fuked him over just like blackieman fuked dave, but even more so as he now has no job, no car (dave's aquarium flooded is car-well the storm too but it sounds better)   and no place to live, since dave evicted him from the storm flooded ground floor of his house ( he is now rooming with a 21 year old-- pete aka 'the intern'- a silent rx slave)

- he confirmed that aaron is basically going to run rxhustle in the near future- and that this is long in the coming- with palumbo playing the mafia boss waiting to  be whacked by his underboss

what did jeff expect -given that the ground floor is wrecked- i dont know. Maybe to share dave's room :-)

i could see he was not going to spill the beans to me so i said my goodbyes

then special ed called in. they talked about some personal radio show hook ups  of no clear interest to other people for a few mins, then ed tried to get jeff talking about the aaron's marital indiscretion rumor, asking him straight.

again jeff  chickened out and just went on and on with double meanings etc. I give it to Ed, he tried well but to no avail as jeff is afraid either to tell the 'truth' or to commit to a lie

in the end i would rate the event low in the relevance scale because 1) jeff essentially chickened out and never substantiated the rumors about aaron and sex out of wedlock 2) jeff came out as a disgruntled lover with a lot of hate but nothing of substance to say (no surprises there)