Author Topic: Q&A - in regards to professionals and more  (Read 51866 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: in regard to profesionals
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2011, 05:47:28 PM »
thanks man...yeah , it's all bullshit, a well  planned approach of  these supp companies and magazines   to keep the public confused and wasting money on unneccesary shit...it's simple. ,,juiced up , add gh, workout ,eat ,rest and you will grow...beginner dont go too crazy at first , dont jump on 2 g of shit right away but climb the latter slowly id say ..600mgs ,then 850, 1000 and so on...get your bloodwork done regularly ,every 6 months or so ..and you'll be fine..drugs arent as bad as they want you to believe..steroids are great

Yup. The only things I still do...not because it makes a difference...but because it is easy and convenient, are a post workout shake (unlike i train before work in which case i have the shake AND food at the same time) and a bedtime casein shake. That's about it...I know it's not necessary though. Sometimes I'll do something else if I feel like it

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2011, 05:53:39 PM »
Never waste money of those appealing colorful tubs of snake oil, mega scam. Food is what makes you grow

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »
I blew all my money on celltech, then couldn't pay the bills and am in jail for tax evasion.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2011, 08:17:30 PM »

I blew all my money on celltech, then couldn't pay the bills and am in jail for tax evasion.

:D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2011, 08:18:10 PM »
but I went from 120lbs to 140 so it was worth it

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2011, 08:23:20 PM »
but I went from 120lbs to 140 so it was worth it

oh poor hardgainers  :D     ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2011, 08:23:40 PM »
So here's a questionona...is it all worth it?? As gh15 says,, not all pros make a lot of cashona from just competing and sponsor!! They sell and deal in drugs to make living!! Is it all worth the hassle of injecting and eating and traveling and the self consumed lifestyle?? Not to mention the g4p!! Along with looking over shoulder to see if Mr. Law is coming for him from the dealingona?? Just to let fellas look and judge him in only a few minutes on stage!! Some would say yes...some would say no!!

What you fellas thinkona??

gh15 please add your opinion also!! Love to here your opinion on this!! Would you choose a different "occupation" if you could go back in time??

what do you mean diff ocupation ,, you born bodybuild you die bodybuild,, this is what we do ,, you think bodybuild do it for the money lol ,, even the rich among us which are few...even the rich who get top 3 dont do it for no money,, ask ron colman if he did it for the money ,, ask dex if he do it for the money ...he will laugh in your face ,, he do it for he is a bodybuild,, everyone has the thing that gets them going...bodybuilders hav eweights,, their body ,, ask any bodybuild AANY bodybuild what more importent to them ...their body and muscle or being rich ...every single one will say their body and ,,every single one! now if you can do money from it then you completely nailed it by the balls ,, and you can do good money ven if not mr o ...you can ,, fitness modeling give decent money ,, and suplement contracts if you are hooked up right,, but we dont do it for money that sfor sure

gh15 approved
fallen angel

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2011, 08:23:44 PM »
   PED

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2011, 09:14:37 AM »

lol,,,,,,,an industry based on lies to suck up all your hard earned money...fuck Herris , fuck Danta, , fuk them alll ..GH15 for president  b-boy -Vice President..
ha ha we wouldn't be in office for long... someone would kill gh15 just because of who he is, and then "nut job" would kill me caue they don't want another black president...LOL  ;D
team b-boy

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2011, 09:19:51 AM »
ha ha we wouldn't be in office for long... someone would kill gh15 just because of who he is, and then "nut job" would kill me caue they don't want another black president...LOL  ;D

Lol

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2011, 01:20:54 PM »
Had a "serious" conversation with evan c. at a show and expressed my frustrations about making it to the upper echelon of BB'ing and asked what I have done and what I need to do and explained what "I heard" other local guys doing "10iu gh, 1600mg tren, 1400mg winstrol, gram test, every anti-E at disposal etc....to prepare for regional/national show.......he laughed and said " I won nationals on 6iu gh, 750 test, tren and winny (did not specify dose). Said he is sure lots of reckless guys use more than they need, but he plays his own game. I woulnot have believed him with certainty if he hadn't said this "I swear on my beautiful newborn daughter".....that hit home with me and i believe the guy, i could see it in his eyes.......great, personable guy.

It let me know I may be on the right track....o

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2011, 02:07:03 PM »
This thread is full of the hardest of hardcore bb's.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2011, 02:16:28 PM »
Had a "serious" conversation with evan c. at a show and expressed my frustrations about making it to the upper echelon of BB'ing and asked what I have done and what I need to do and explained what "I heard" other local guys doing "10iu gh, 1600mg tren, 1400mg winstrol, gram test, every anti-E at disposal etc....to prepare for regional/national show.......he laughed and said " I won nationals on 6iu gh, 750 test, tren and winny (did not specify dose). Said he is sure lots of reckless guys use more than they need, but he plays his own game. I woulnot have believed him with certainty if he hadn't said this "I swear on my beautiful newborn daughter".....that hit home with me and i believe the guy, i could see it in his eyes.......great, personable guy.

what is this obsession with asking pros about their cycles, what they injected when they won a certain contest, who gives a shit. like really what difference does it make what evan c used.

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2011, 02:36:17 PM »
I did not ask him......he responded with that. Interesting either way.

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2011, 02:39:24 PM »

Evan seems like one of the few guys that wouldn't bullshit you. At least from his interactions on MD.

Remember though, this isn't 6iu Generic blue top shit, and the test I'm sure was HG. Tren could have been high as well, same with the winny.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2011, 02:40:37 PM »
  SHGH

chess315

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2011, 09:45:30 PM »
Evan seems like one of the few guys that wouldn't bullshit you. At least from his interactions on MD.

Remember though, this isn't 6iu Generic blue top shit, and the test I'm sure was HG. Tren could have been high as well, same with the winny.
maybe true or not but it is possible I think with top quality gh and  drugs and a decent dose of tren.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2011, 12:43:19 AM »
He thought you meant daily

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2011, 01:37:54 AM »
So here's a questionona...is it all worth it?? As gh15 says,, not all pros make a lot of cashona from just competing and sponsor!! They sell and deal in drugs to make living!! Is it all worth the hassle of injecting and eating and traveling and the self consumed lifestyle?? Not to mention the g4p!! Along with looking over shoulder to see if Mr. Law is coming for him from the dealingona?? Just to let fellas look and judge him in only a few minutes on stage!! Some would say yes...some would say no!!

What you fellas thinkona??

gh15 please add your opinion also!! Love to here your opinion on this!! Would you choose a different "occupation" if you could go back in time??

It is not worth it! trust me bodybuilders should get a monthly check! its the most hardcore sport and none of them make shit for money. the shittiest white professional basketball player who sits the bench all night makes more than any Pro. Pro bodybuilders should earn way more money than Basketballl players or baseball players. they put it all on the line. but the sport is just not mainstream enough. dont fuck up your body for nothing! I make more than 90% of all bodybuilders.  It's best to just get big as hell and work a good job and invest some money , start a business. that's what i did. and i make great amount of $.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2011, 02:42:50 AM »
The effects of HGH and Insulina

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2011, 02:58:35 AM »

I can buy the test dosage, even the GH. But depending on how much tren and winny he used that is not a mild cycle at all. For what i know (from other competitors) he could've been using 250mg tren ace ED.
Boundary Breaker

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2011, 04:13:44 AM »
I can buy the test dosage, even the GH. But depending on how much tren and winny he used that is not a mild cycle at all. For what i know (from other competitors) he could've been using 250mg tren ace ED.
You can`t fathom it because of the stupidly gigantic cycles that you see posted here on a daily basis.

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2011, 10:54:01 AM »

True, but he was expressing that he did not do anything close to some of the board rumors....he implied he was "off" when he guest posed which kind of added up as his stomach and low back was holding decent bf.....NOT water, but definite blubber. So he could have been honest. Remember this guy is a natural heavy-set, husky kid. here's the killer for you guys.....he said "why would you go from 750/week to 1500? You need to gradually max out at each dose before trying to jump up..........750....900.. .1200..etc..."

This is the way I always had thought was smartest, and he reassured me. Once again, he could have been lying, but i doubt he was.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2011, 11:13:30 AM »
one of the biggest reasons i respect jason cutler (i laugh when gh15 calls him jason..LOL) is because he shot me straight back in the day, even though i had my head up my ass and thought bodybuilding was all about hard work and lifting heavy slag iron (yes i was blind). anyways he told me... AAS bla, bla, bla, doesnt matter that much take what your comfortable with, but TAKE AS MUCH GH AS YOU CAN AFFORD!
team b-boy

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2011, 11:18:02 AM »
That makes sense......

It seems to "unlock" potential that has been "dormant."

Thats my take....