Author Topic: Q&A - in regards to professionals and more  (Read 51863 times)

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
Re: in regard to profesionals
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2011, 11:24:43 AM »
That makes sense......

It seems to "unlock" potential that has been "dormant."

Thats my take....

Agreed, like GH15 has always said--hGH is genetics in a bottle.

I'd love to hear how much growth Jay is/was using

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2011, 11:44:56 AM »
If you believe Evan Centopani won Nationals on those dosages than you deserve to be called gullible

That dosage will win your local show maybe lol

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2011, 12:59:37 PM »
If you believe Evan Centopani won Nationals on those dosages than you deserve to be called gullible

Yeah in the first timers category. Evan telling a fib methinks

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2011, 02:31:08 PM »

Your local show?? You would have to be a piece of no genetic having pile of shit to need "G" for a rinky dink local show.

I am nothing special and have 6 overall state titles did not touch "G." Hardly a fluke. I PERSONALLY can believe Evan to a certain extent just from my own experience, and I know his genes are better than mine.

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2011, 02:37:37 PM »
--Also if he "fibbed" about swearing on his newborn baby Daughter  on his Nationals win....then that S.O.B is no better than Craig Titus "the murderer." Swearing on your first born would be absolutely a retarded thing to say if you were not telling the truth lol

L.L

« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2011, 03:12:05 PM »
all im saying is Evan was being coached by Palumbo when he won the nationals  ::)

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2011, 04:23:08 PM »
all im saying is Evan was being coached by Palumbo when he won the nationals  ::)

Right...palumbo advocates gram of test and 4iu.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2011, 06:44:05 PM »
so, zero HGH and 35 IUs daily of intramuscular water injections?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2011, 06:49:25 PM »
so, zero HGH and 35 IUs daily of intramuscular water injections?
;D ;D ;D ;D you beat me to it...
Be Happy,
Optimus

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2011, 12:38:29 AM »
Agreed, like GH15 has always said--hGH is genetics in a bottle.

I'd love to hear how much growth Jay is/was using

To hard to hold back..lol

i heard from a "solid source'" .....that wolf uses 1, 10ml vial of test a day and kai used 36iu per day.....Hey different strokes for different folks. Hany has jay used syntherol in arms to keep up with phil why hany says phil used ZERO.

Doesn't this crap ever get old???

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2011, 12:55:13 AM »
How big was Evan when he won nationals?  Don't most of us here preach lower test too?  He very well may have been on like 750 of prop plus a metric ton of tren and winny.  Along with 6IU quality GH(and maybe he left out some slin use?), I think it's possible.

On a side note, I have not heard of running tren and winny together even though it makes sense.  Anyone try this?  You could almost run the winny instead of masteron huh?

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2011, 02:10:57 AM »
How big was Evan when he won nationals?  Don't most of us here preach lower test too?  He very well may have been on like 750 of prop plus a metric ton of tren and winny.  Along with 6IU quality GH(and maybe he left out some slin use?), I think it's possible.

On a side note, I have not heard of running tren and winny together even though it makes sense.  Anyone try this?  You could almost run the winny instead of masteron huh?

If im not mistaken, a very conditioned 238-240lbs.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2011, 02:56:21 AM »
What you do not know is that Centopani was a chub chub with zero bb genetics .. all drugs baby all drugs

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2011, 03:48:09 AM »
What you do not know is that Centopani was a chub chub with zero bb genetics .. all drugs baby all drugs

100 % Drugs everyone just needs different amounts to get from A TO B!

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
open letter to GH15 & getbig - Thank You
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2011, 05:12:20 AM »
GH15 - Who you are isn't my concern, but to you and the rest of getbig, I do want to thank you.

I fell for the marketing shit of the Palumbo's, Gaspari's & Weider's of the world. I even fell for the overchurned out messages from the Arnold's, Ferrigno's and even the somewhat intellectual but nonetheless batshit crazy Mentzer.

When I first started working out at 18 years old, I thought I could be a bodybuilder. If I dieted right, I could be a Jay Cutler all natural. I had misconceptions about steroids, I though they were another path. but now I know they're the only path

Now I don't give fuck about any of that shit.  The Insulin, the gay for pay, the schmoes, the calf implants. Fuck all that. It just isn't worth it for a shit plastic trophy.

The thousands of posts on this board and the staggering amount of knowledge are a tiny beacon of hope in this crazy, shit world. Every year the world gets colder, people get more hostile towards each other and the injustice that goes on is rampant. But you guys are all fighting the good fight and filling in the next generation to head towards a better pursuit.

While Craig Titus, Big Down Hill and Tom Prince might both be outliers - they really just are a representation of a life that most pros are lucky to dodge.

Again, thank you. Who knows how much more whey powder bullshit I may have bought without you guys. It's trenbolone, test prop, liquid egg whites, tuna & Reeces Ice Cream from here on in.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: open letter to GH15 & getbig - Thank You
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2011, 05:15:33 AM »
You and me both man. I sometimes cry at the thought of how much money I wasted on supplements when I was natural, only to gain more fat/water.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2011, 05:18:17 AM »
i realised this after a few yrs, i think for most people its a natural progression

i still laugh when i hear tiny tits in the gym raving about the new fad, beef amino's or such like

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2011, 05:23:41 AM »
i realised this after a few yrs, i think for most people its a natural progression

i still laugh when i hear tiny tits in the gym raving about the new fad, beef amino's or such like

or when trainers make their clients do all sorts of weird balancing exercises, like standing on one leg and doing bicep curls (lol)

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2011, 05:24:01 AM »
Fuck man, I remember spending HUNDREDS on supplements every month when I was 16-22 or so...
I could have halved that amount and ran legit hormones and been fucking pro when I was 28.  Seriously, if I knew then what I know now I'd look like fucking Centopani...
Now I'm old.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2011, 05:24:39 AM »
or when trainers make their clients do all sorts of weird balancing exercises, like standing on one leg and doing bicep curls (lol)

That shit makes me smile inside!  Fucking dummies...

Swlabr

« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2011, 05:25:21 AM »
thankfully...I...found.. .the...bible...early...m aybe...spent...$500...total...on...balonie...supplements...

now...it's...time...for...me...to ...mutate...into...a...b east...

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2011, 05:30:01 AM »
started training in 97...first training i saw a pics of nasser 300lbs..."i want to be like that" ... loooooooooool
asstropin

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2011, 05:38:51 AM »
hah you guys are slow, I knew steroids were a huge part of the game even before I started working out (thanks to Rocky IV and that part where they shoot Drago in the delt, lol), thats why after a couple of years of training natural and building some base I started very fast with the chemical proctocol, by 17 I was proudly taking lots of dbols breakfast and all, good times, good times...

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2011, 05:45:15 AM »
hah you guys are slow, I knew steroids were a huge part of the game even before I started working out (thanks to Rocky IV and that part where they shoot Drago in the delt, lol), thats why after a couple of years of training natural and building some base I started very fast with the chemical proctocol, by 17 I was proudly taking lots of dbols breakfast and all, good times, good times...

I wish I was as smart as you man. I even started following the shit on steroid.com after a while, thinking all of that was truth (cycles, pct, other bullshit). Fucking took me FOREVER to learn the truth, which came from both here and personal experience

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2011, 05:52:37 AM »
I wish I was as smart as you man. I even started following the shit on steroid.com after a while, thinking all of that was truth (cycles, pct, other bullshit). Fucking took me FOREVER to learn the truth, which came from both here and personal experience

I know what I mean, thing is I always wanted to try those "anabolizantes", since I was a kid one of my dreams was to inject that stuff that would give me super powers and all, so I actually never wanted to avoid that path. I still remember the first time I used them, had just turned 16, bought some deca amps, it was hard the day before the injection I remember I couldnt sleep at all, I was so nervous, but ended up still injecting them the other day, and the rest is history  ;D

and btw, Im not against supps, on the contrary, I use a lot of whey and etc. too