Author Topic: Luke Wood needs a kidney transplant  (Read 76444 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: LUKE WOOD: NEEDS KIDNEY TRANSPLANT
« Reply #125 on: December 11, 2009, 05:34:23 AM »
I suppose you have to be an extreme personality to become a pro in the first place, assuming you've got the genetics and drive and everything else for it. Old habits die hard and I'm sure the attention they get when they're huge is something they miss terribly when they have to go off the juice due to whatever reason. Which is probably why they'd rather risk their health again than live with the void that's created when that suit of muscle they had disappears.

And Swede, yes, Kris Dim definitely belongs on that list, lol.
HugeNasser on line one, kiwi.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2009, 05:36:00 AM »
There'd be no comebacks if they asked themselves that question in the first place, lol.

Kiwi,

Are you saying it's gender identity crisis that drives steroid abuse instead of low self esteem?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2009, 05:38:24 AM »
You admitted to taking juice.  You lend zero credibility to your anti-steroid campaign of rambling nonsense sorta like Tiger Woods being the new spokesperson for adultery
You're comparing a burnout of 40 years, to a kid who tried weed in high school.
Two different ends of the spectrum chief.

Secondly, I'm not against steroids.  That would be like taking a stand against alcohol.
How can you be against a drug...it's the fools who ingest them.  You can try something, see the holes in the logic, then condemn those who use them.  I do it all the time...haha ;D
That's how it works.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2009, 05:46:30 AM »
I suppose you have to be an extreme personality to become a pro in the first place, assuming you've got the genetics and drive and everything else for it. Old habits die hard and I'm sure the attention they get when they're huge is something they miss terribly when they have to go off the juice due to whatever reason. Which is probably why they'd rather risk their health again than live with the void that's created when that suit of muscle they had disappears.

And Swede, yes, Kris Dim definitely belongs on that list, lol.
Yes, Dim would be just another little Asian man off the sauce.  Forget that, stay jacked for another 7 years, then die.  That's the spirit! haha
N

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2009, 05:47:27 AM »
so, buffgoddess, are we gonna do this schmoe session/prostate massage MMA fight or what?

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: December 11, 2009, 05:49:05 AM »
so, buffgoddess, are we gonna do this schmoe session/prostate massage MMA fight or what?
you related to johhny 600?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2009, 05:51:14 AM »
You're comparing a burnout of 40 years, to a kid who tried weed in high school.
Two different ends of the spectrum chief.

Secondly, I'm not against steroids.  That would be like taking a stand against alcohol.
How can you be against a drug...it's the fools who ingest them.  You can try something, see the holes in the logic, then condemn those who use them.  I do it all the time...haha ;D
That's how it works.
But once a user you still are no better than anyone you discredit.  Your lumped in with the juicers anyway you look at it

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #132 on: December 11, 2009, 05:52:43 AM »
where's chick to say that luke wood doesn't need a new kidney because of aas abuse..he probably had a previous medical condition...epic burying head in the sand..
footloose and fancy free

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2009, 05:53:04 AM »
But once a user you still are no better than anyone you discredit.  Your lumped in with the juicers anyway you look at it

no,, there is a huge difference between running your health into the ground for  a plastic trophy and attention and doing a cycle a as a kid

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2009, 05:53:37 AM »
you related to johhny 600?

I only wish

then, I would have a robo-penis

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2009, 05:54:07 AM »
I only wish

then, I would have a robo-penis

;D

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: December 11, 2009, 05:54:43 AM »
My son was in Afghanistan a 2 tours of Iraq, and as mother, all I could do is pray my son came home. So don't give me your bullshit, I was in agony for 4 years, wonde3ring if my baby boy would come home. Fuck you! I know all about sacrifice, battle and winning..

oh yeah..forgot...you were the only one with family fighting...

footloose and fancy free

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2009, 05:55:44 AM »
No, I don't subscribe to that point of view.  I don't view someone who had a cigarette before, with a smoker of 10 years.
You however, can put me in a any group you choose.
I do the same.  That's the beauty of having your own mind, isn't it.
You go here, but don't fit there.  This guy is a fool, he's a douchebag, he's ok.
In the end, it's just your opinion...but your opinion is wrong.
 ;D
N

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2009, 05:56:19 AM »
Another DUMBASS,,, Have you heard of UFC??? Have you heard they'll have a heavy weight division soon for women? have you heard I have a 6-0 record? Step up and make it 7-0..I'm 6-0 in boxing, 4-2 in Tai Kwon Do,  Don't be a retard, just concede defeat and call your stupid beagles off.. Just a suggestion

Real name and organizations where these 'records' are?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2009, 06:00:13 AM »
to buff goddess,

take note

whenever you're gonna attempt to impress us with your fighting prowess, it would be a good idea to spell "Tae Kwon Do" correctly

Btw, who brags about their "Tae Kwon Do" record anyway- what are you, a twelve year old?

sincerly and fuck you
the rest of Getbig

skull crusher

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2009, 06:00:29 AM »
Christ!!! buffgoddess is dropping names like A-bombs. Id hate to see this pathetic old hag. bruised and battered,always talking tough wanting to choke every man and his dog out. real class act!!!

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #141 on: December 11, 2009, 06:00:38 AM »
No, I don't subscribe to that point of view.  I don't view someone who had a cigarette before, with a smoker of 10 years.
You however, can put me in a any group you choose.
I do the same.  That's the beauty of having your own mind, isn't it.
You go here, but don't fit there.  This guy is a fool, he's a douchebag, he's ok.
In the end, it's just your opinion...but your opinion is wrong.
 ;D
DENIAL   once a juicer always a juicer.  Walking around with blinders on regarding your own situation but then screaming about being anti-steroid.   Hypocrite maybe?   Just becuz the years have gone by doesnt save you from using that needle 16 years ago.  Time will never cleanse your soul

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #142 on: December 11, 2009, 06:01:38 AM »
Another DUMBASS,,, Have you heard of UFC??? Have you heard they'll have a heavy weight division soon for women? have you heard I have a 6-0 record? Step up and make it 7-0..I'm 6-0 in boxing, 4-2 in Tai Kwon Do,  Don't be a retard, just concede defeat and call your stupid beagles off.. Just a suggestion

P.S.  If you are so bad-ass.....take it to Thailand and see how many of those girls you run through.  I doubt you make it far....

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2009, 06:08:28 AM »
some one post those heavenly pics of buffgoddess...all you getbiggers will bow down to her beauty.
footloose and fancy free

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #144 on: December 11, 2009, 06:10:44 AM »
where's chick to say that luke wood doesn't need a new kidney because of aas abuse..he probably had a previous medical condition...epic burying head in the sand..

I can all but guarantee you that AAS had zero to do with failing kidneys...If you took 2 minutes to do some homewrk, you might know that as well.

PAIN KILLERS...look it up,fool...

being ignorant only backs up "burying your head in the sand".

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #145 on: December 11, 2009, 06:15:44 AM »
DENIAL   once a juicer always a juicer.  Walking around with blinders on regarding your own situation but then screaming about being anti-steroid.   Hypocrite maybe?   Just becuz the years have gone by doesnt save you from using that needle 16 years ago.  Time will never cleanse your soul
Sure thing.  Whatever makes you feel better sparky.
Again, it's not anti-steroid, it's the fools who take them and more so, need drugs to make it to the gym.
The current state of gyms today, is pathetic.

Yeah, once a juicer...for 2 months in 1994.  You keep holding on to that one.  Don't forget, I used to smoke weed back in 93' too.
Once a stoner..., guess I'm just a burn out today.

You need to work on your own philosophies and not a cheesy cleshay.  Next thing you know, you'll be quoting "What happens on getbig, stays on getbig." ::)
Have some original thought.  It probably won't be too insightful, but at least it'll be your own.

N

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2009, 06:17:50 AM »
is this the buffgoddess we are talking to?
footloose and fancy free

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #147 on: December 11, 2009, 06:18:23 AM »
I can all but guarantee you that AAS had zero to do with failing kidneys...If you took 2 minutes to do some homewrk, you might know that as well.

PAIN KILLERS...look it up,fool...

being ignorant only backs up "burying your head in the sand".
Why the constant abuse of painkillers for heavy juice addicts Chick?  We all have aches and pains.  Is it from the intense G4P sessions?  I thought the colon expanded naturally?
Joke aside, why the painkiller abuse then...
N

spinnis

« Reply #148 on: December 11, 2009, 06:18:51 AM »
Sure thing.  Whatever makes you feel better sparky.
Again, it's not anti-steroid, it's the fools who take them and more so, need drugs to make it to the gym.
The current state of gyms today, is pathetic.

Yeah, once a juicer...for 2 months in 1994.  You keep holding on to that one.  Don't forget, I used to smoke weed back in 93' too.
Once a stoner..., guess I'm just a burn out today.

You need to work on your own philosophies and not a cheesy cleshay.  Next thing you know, you'll be quoting "What happens on getbig, stays on getbig." ::)
Have some original thought.  It probably won't be too insightful, but at least it'll be your own.

oh brother  ::)

;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #149 on: December 11, 2009, 06:19:27 AM »
is this the buffgoddess we are talking to?
Oh please, tell me you're joking.  Isn't she a former tranny Gladiator or something?  I don't think that's her.
N