Author Topic: Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Shot at Grocery Store Event  (Read 38716 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Shot at Grocery Store Event
« Reply #325 on: January 10, 2011, 11:11:32 AM »
Another thing....  Much of what Jared believed is completely unique to Jared.  There is nodody else who believes some of the shit he said.  Like that it's impossible for a person to survive in space.  He believes all shuttle's are unmanned and they use a green screens to fake astronaughts in space.  I'm pretty sure he's the only person in the world who thinks that's true, so don't tell me the CT stuff from others is just as crazy.
lol brosky im sure there are actually plenty of ppl who believe shit very similar if not the same...

look at some of the shit jagson posts on the CT board

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: January 10, 2011, 11:52:26 AM »
lol brosky im sure there are actually plenty of ppl who believe shit very similar if not the same...

look at some of the shit jagson posts on the CT board
can you find one other person who believes nobody can survive in orbit?  Just one? If you think there are plenty of people, it shouldn't be hard to google one.

Hey tony, on a different point that is kinda interesting.  I can't believe I didn't wonder about this yesterday but isn't it kinda odd that he creates all these posts that essentially say NASA is a fraud and astronauts don't really go into space.  With Gifford's husband being an astronaut and other accounts coming out yesterday that Jared felt rejected or hurt by Giffords.  I'm kinda wondering if Jared had a crush on Giffords and was jealous of her astronaut husband.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #327 on: January 10, 2011, 11:56:35 AM »
can you find one other person who believes nobody can survive in orbit?  Just one? If you think there are plenty of people, it shouldn't be hard to google one.

Hey tony, on a different point that is kinda interesting.  I can't believe I didn't wonder about this yesterday but isn't it kinda odd that he creates all these posts that essentially say NASA is a fraud and astronauts don't really go into space.  With Gifford's husband being an astronaut and other accounts coming out yesterday that Jared felt rejected or hurt by Giffords.  I'm kinda wondering if Jared had a crush on Giffords and was jealous of her astronaut husband.

I think the whole scorned lover/jilted lefty angle is a lot more plausible than some list driving him to do it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: January 10, 2011, 11:58:30 AM »
also I'm reading that orange is used in love spells and sex magic.  With that alter of his found today using oranges, hmmm... could be he had a crush and felt rejected.  Also worth note is that the people who knew him in high school noted that he started retreating and acting crazy after a girl broke up with him.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: January 10, 2011, 12:05:36 PM »

yea i can actualy ask toxic avenger b/c he says something about van allen ray belts or something or other...

so there you go...again plenty of crazy shit has been said on these boards...

Interesting indeed I didnt think of that either, he definitely seems like he had a infatuation with her

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: January 10, 2011, 12:53:34 PM »
yea i can actualy ask toxic avenger b/c he says something about van allen ray belts or something or other...

so there you go...again plenty of crazy shit has been said on these boards...

Interesting indeed I didnt think of that either, he definitely seems like he had a infatuation with her
the van allen belts are only issue for moon landing hoax believers.  They believe you can't survive the radiation passing the belt.  That doesn't mean they don't believe Nasa sends people into orbit lol...  It's only for the moon landing.  I think even toxic believes we put people in orbit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #331 on: January 10, 2011, 01:12:59 PM »

I mentioned that yesterday, it got lost in the midst of the Palin trashing by the goons on this board.         

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: January 10, 2011, 01:13:36 PM »
the van allen belts are only issue for moon landing hoax believers.  They believe you can't survive the radiation passing the belt.  That doesn't mean they don't believe Nasa sends people into orbit lol...  It's only for the moon landing.  I think even toxic believes we put people in orbit.
lol bro there are billions of ppl in this world trust he isnt the only one with that thought

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #333 on: January 10, 2011, 01:23:26 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #334 on: January 10, 2011, 01:30:10 PM »

it could very well be this........... After further thought....

Palin makes her living by being the party attack dog - naming names, toting rifles, beating fish - and cultivating an image as the most violent mofo around.

Well, the media is using that image (that she purposefully created) against her now (to make $ in ad revenue of course, as she is good for ratings and put herself in this jackpot).  

She put herself out there as a violent force to be recokend with - posing with guns she later showed she couldn't even handle.  Now, violence is present and everyone is shocked she is associated with it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: January 10, 2011, 01:31:47 PM »

Palin makes her living by being the party attack dog - naming names, toting rifles, beating fish - and cultivating an image as the most violent mofo around.

Well, the media is using that image (that she purposefully created) against her now.  She put herself out there as a violent force to be recokend with - posing with guns she later showed she couldn't even handle.  Now, violence is present and everyone is shocked she is associated with it.

Hahaha, you're trying so hard.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: January 10, 2011, 01:33:59 PM »

it's more clear to me now.... but it makes sense now.

she's good for rating$.  Whether you love or hate her, you watch when she's on the news.

She sold herself - marketed herself - as a trigger pulling, fish beating, name namin' attack dog. 

Now, she's all shocked that a violent act against an individual she named by name with gun shooting imagery - is being connected to her. 

Nobody with a brain is surprised.  She did everything but hand the 'left' a case against her to make herself look shitty.  and she's gonna drop with independent voters as a result.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: January 10, 2011, 01:34:57 PM »
Palin's "Cross Hairs" even more blatantly irresponsible in the context of time

Back on March 19, 2010, during the Health Care debates, the former leader of the Alabama Constitutional Milita, Mike Vanderboegh called for modern "Sons of Liberty" to break the windows of Democratic Party offices in opposition to health care bill.

After several incidents doing exactly that between March 20th and 22nd - throwing bricks through the windows of Democratic party and candidate offices, and severing the gas line at the home of the brother of a Democratic congressman, a few "adults" within the Republican party sensibly denounced this violence.

But what does Sarah Palin do? Does she refudiate the violence? No, March 23rd, the day after the gas line incident, is when she chose to launch her "Take Back the 20" Cross-Hairs campaign, on on that same day tweeted "Don't Retreat, Instead - RELOAD!"

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 10, 2011, 01:37:30 PM »

she's good for rating$.  Whether you love or hate her, you watch when she's on the news.

She sold herself - marketed herself - as a trigger pulling, fish beating, name namin' attack dog. 

Now, she's all shocked that a violent act against an individual she named by name with gun shooting imagery - is being connected to her. 

Nobody with a brain is surprised.  She did everything but hand the 'left' a case against her to make herself look shitty.  and she's gonna drop with independent voters as a result.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: January 10, 2011, 01:38:07 PM »

Well, the media is using that image (that she purposefully created) against her now (to make $ in ad revenue of course, as she is good for ratings and put herself in this jackpot).  

She put herself out there as a violent force to be recokend with - posing with guns she later showed she couldn't even handle.  Now, violence is present and everyone is shocked she is associated with it.

please show us how she is associated with it...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: January 10, 2011, 01:39:28 PM »

again proof of this please

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 10, 2011, 01:40:11 PM »
again proof of this please

Hahaha, 240 "I'm just throwing it out there, never mind that I'm ASSERTING that they're connected" is back really looking like the dipshit he is here.

He's such a horrible troll.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: January 10, 2011, 01:44:47 PM »
Hahaha, 240 "I'm just throwing it out there, never mind that I'm ASSERTING that they're connected" is back really looking like the dipshit he is here.

He's such a horrible troll.
I agree, i honestly think we could see 240 banned in the near future if he keeps trolling like he does

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: January 10, 2011, 01:45:03 PM »
See what I mean?   Of course, the shooter was a nutbag moron who probably never even saw the palin list.

But from a POLITICAL sense...... she fucked herself on this one.

She sold herself as the violent party voice.  Then, when there's violence against the other party, she acts all surprised.  It's politics, it's theater, and it's ratings.

She's being connected by the media, bloggers, and people at the water cooler.  There is no court case against her, nor any proof.  But she fuct the duck by putting this woman's name out there with crosshairs.  

it just wasn't smart.  Another example of why the left fears her, and much of the right fears her.  Emotional, angry acts like posting that poster ONE DAY AFTER ONE OF THE PPL ON THE LISTS HAD A GAS LINE CUT?  Wtf?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: January 10, 2011, 01:46:26 PM »
I agree, i honestly think we could see 240 banned in the near future if he keeps trolling like he does

dude, many here "know my intentions".... okay, you see the worst, but actually I don't think the guy used her paper as the reason he did it.  Sounds like he already had a histroy with the rep.

I don't like palin cause I think she's just not that bright and will keep doing boneheaded shit like this as president.  So I'd rather thune, newt, or someone else run.

I never said her literature caused this - I just said it's irresponsible to post anything like that.,

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: January 10, 2011, 01:47:43 PM »
It's pretty disgusting that 240 is using this incident to push his agenda. A 9-year-old girl's life was taken by this gunman and it took you less than an hour for you to start your rhetoric. Not only are you disrespecting the dead by playing your political games but you're also lying through your teeth to exploit their tragic deaths even more. Vile.

Pretty low, even for a classless guy like yourself, 240. For shame.  :-\

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: January 10, 2011, 01:49:18 PM »
See what I mean?   Of course, the shooter was a nutbag moron who probably never even saw the palin list.

But from a POLITICAL sense...... she fucked herself on this one.

She sold herself as the violent party voice.  Then, when there's violence against the other party, she acts all surprised.  It's politics, it's theater, and it's ratings.

She's being connected by the media, bloggers, and people at the water cooler.  There is no court case against her, nor any proof.  But she fuct the duck by putting this woman's name out there with crosshairs.  

it just wasn't smart.  Another example of why the left fears her, and much of the right fears her.  Emotional, angry acts like posting that poster ONE DAY AFTER ONE OF THE PPL ON THE LISTS HAD A GAS LINE CUT?  Wtf?
NO SIR she is being connected by weak minded morons such as yourself...you could also draw a connection to obama and pelosis comments as well...

idiot

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: January 10, 2011, 01:50:10 PM »
dude, many here "know my intentions".... okay, you see the worst, but actually I don't think the guy used her paper as the reason he did it.  Sounds like he already had a histroy with the rep.

I don't like palin cause I think she's just not that bright and will keep doing boneheaded shit like this as president.  So I'd rather thune, newt, or someone else run.

I never said her literature caused this - I just said it's irresponsible to post anything like that.,
LOL at the same time down playing, side stepping and over looking comments from your messiah and his ilk...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: January 10, 2011, 01:52:35 PM »
doesn't matter what we think anyway, fellahs.

if the roles were exactly reversed, and hilary clinton made a list and some congressman from the right was shot in the head, fox news would be LIVID and palin would be screaming the loudest.

It's what media (pieces of shit) and pundits (POS) and politicians (also POS) do.  

And we, the peons that we are, argue about it for hours.  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: January 10, 2011, 01:53:38 PM »
240, you're exploiting the death of a 9-year-old child for political game. It's disgusting shit, man.

Hope you're proud.  :-\