Author Topic: Protein requirements for a bber - whats the truth?  (Read 30011 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Protein requirements for a bber - whats the truth?
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2010, 02:18:11 PM »
friend,,i keep telling you over and over that hgh dictate EVERYTHING in bodybuilding,,all my posting abotu hgh should be a pre requiite before even reading the bible,,it should stand by its own as the abolit 10 comendements of the bodybuilder,,

no hgh = no need for all this calorie,,get it in your head once and for all

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHINNG OUT OF THE EXTRA CALORIE YOU EAT UNLESS GH IS IN BLOOD,,

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING OUT OF THE ANADROL YOU TAKE BESIDE BLOOFY FAT DIGUSTING SLUGINESH UNLESSS THIS ANADROL INTAKE FOLLOWED CLOSELY BY GH INTAKE THAT GOES HAND IN HAND,,

people here and on many other board think oh we take anadrol and dbo few tablet and become monster,,yes you sure will become monster,,youll be come monster of BLOOFINESS,, you will have skin down under your tummy and midsection that youll be able to pinch and feel  the disgusting water and fat under and wont see any visible anything btu one (big) bulk of mess,,UNLESS YOU ARE ON GROWTH HORMONE,,AND ENOUGH GROWTH HORMONE ,,

ye at 22 you may see omthign out of them but thats ONLY BECAUSE YOUR NATURAL GH IS AT PEAK ,,try it at over 28 and you will see how from good body you become disgusting body in a matter of weeks,,

NO GH = NO BODYBUILDDER

NO GH = NO BODYBUILDER

NO GH = NO BODYBUILDER

NO GH = NO BODYBUILDER

WE ARE ADDICTED TO GH ,,WE CHAE IT LIKE GOLD IN A MINE ,,A FELLA LIKE LIAR PRIEST I SWIMMMMMMMMMMMMING IN GH ABOVE HIS 5'4 HEAD,,

THE LIES TO YOU ARE SO BIG AND I HOPE YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT SINCE I TRY MY BEST TO HELP YOU FIGURING IT OUT ,,

gh15 approved

So do you think that GH is an important thing for a bodybuilder to take?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2010, 02:21:36 PM »
I can only speak for myself but I gained more muscle when taking 300 grams of protein a day compared to when I was taking 150 grams a day. Obviously there comes a point of diminishing returns but you've got to figure out what works best for you.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2010, 02:23:31 PM »
I can only speak for myself but I gained more muscle when taking 300 grams of protein a day compared to when I was taking 150 grams a day. Obviously there comes a point of diminishing returns but you've got to figure out what works best for you.

For me it's the opposite.

I don't even take protien powder. The last time I took it was years ago. It's over rated. If you're eating a high protien diet then that's all you need if you're natural.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2010, 02:24:28 PM »
Good question man. Well, actually they didn't get any bigger after that 5th week, coz I stopped progressively overloading them ;D You see, I was competing in bench press competitions and I didn't want to add any more "un-necessary weight" in places that wouldn't help my bp ;)

OK. So what happened after your bench press competitions?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2010, 02:35:21 PM »
Lean body weight or overall?  Natural or juiced?

I'm not sure but I'd go with overall / natural.  I think he still recommends 1 g/lb in most circumstances though.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2010, 03:00:53 PM »
Honestly? Well, I just got "distracted" with other things in life ie. females, so I stopped regular and consistant training, and then of course ALL my gains went down the drain. Yeah, I trained very occasionaly, but NEVER enough to make any worthwhile progress.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2010, 03:01:59 PM »
friend,,i keep telling you over and over that hgh dictate EVERYTHING in bodybuilding,,all my posting abotu hgh should be a pre requiite before even reading the bible,,it should stand by its own as the abolit 10 comendements of the bodybuilder,,

no hgh = no need for all this calorie,,get it in your head once and for all

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHINNG OUT OF THE EXTRA CALORIE YOU EAT UNLESS GH IS IN BLOOD,,

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING OUT OF THE ANADROL YOU TAKE BESIDE BLOOFY FAT DIGUSTING SLUGINESH UNLESSS THIS ANADROL INTAKE FOLLOWED CLOSELY BY GH INTAKE THAT GOES HAND IN HAND,,

people here and on many other board think oh we take anadrol and dbo few tablet and become monster,,yes you sure will become monster,,youll be come monster of BLOOFINESS,, you will have skin down under your tummy and midsection that youll be able to pinch and feel  the disgusting water and fat under and wont see any visible anything btu one (big) bulk of mess,,UNLESS YOU ARE ON GROWTH HORMONE,,AND ENOUGH GROWTH HORMONE ,,

ye at 22 you may see omthign out of them but thats ONLY BECAUSE YOUR NATURAL GH IS AT PEAK ,,try it at over 28 and you will see how from good body you become disgusting body in a matter of weeks,,

NO GH = NO BODYBUILDDER

NO GH = NO BODYBUILDER

NO GH = NO BODYBUILDER

NO GH = NO BODYBUILDER

WE ARE ADDICTED TO GH ,,WE CHAE IT LIKE GOLD IN A MINE ,,A FELLA LIKE LIAR PRIEST I SWIMMMMMMMMMMMMING IN GH ABOVE HIS 5'4 HEAD,,

THE LIES TO YOU ARE SO BIG AND I HOPE YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT SINCE I TRY MY BEST TO HELP YOU FIGURING IT OUT ,,

gh15 approved

I don't think many here will disagree with you. HGH in high doses, say 6iu+/day can make a big difference. And I think you've convinced many, myself included, to seriously consider adding HGH at some level especially if you are over 40 years old. But I think many are wondering about this: you have been on this board for five years now. In fact, judging by your post history, this is your five year anniversary (congrats btw). But why are you telling us all this now? The magic that is legit gh? Why wasn't it championed five years ago? The whole theme with gh15, god of hormones, is now gh. It wasn't before. At various points it was just steroids in general. It was  dianabola, which your described as one of the most important hormonas in a bodybuilders arsenal. There was the importance of hg testosterona and you gave us a very specific chart at what we can expect at a given dose. The "liquid gold" that is legit trenbolona. A big reason why Jason is still O. There was a lot of talk about equipona and legit paste was the holy grail of bodybuilders.

What's the dealio-oh?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2010, 03:08:48 PM »
I eat 30-40 g (each meal)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2010, 03:16:46 PM »
I don't think many here will disagree with you. HGH in high doses, say 6iu+/day can make a big difference. And I think you've convinced many, myself included, to seriously consider adding HGH at some level especially if you are over 40 years old. But I think many are wondering about this: you have been on this board for five years now. In fact, judging by your post history, this is your five year anniversary (congrats btw). But why are you telling us all this now? The magic that is legit gh? Why wasn't it championed five years ago? The whole theme with gh15, god of hormones, is now gh. It wasn't before. At various points it was just steroids in general. It was  dianabola, which your described as one of the most important hormonas in a bodybuilders arsenal. There was the importance of hg testosterona and you gave us a very specific chart at what we can expect at a given dose. The "liquid gold" that is legit trenbolona. A big reason why Jason is still O. There was a lot of talk about equipona and legit paste was the holy grail of bodybuilders.

What's the dealio-oh?

its not 6 iu its 5 iu but,,gh15 the name,,,read the name,,the name says gh15,,but you had to build it up,,you start with basic approach then build up into the more advanced  approach ,,if you come and sayfrom get go ,,look it is all gh you take 15 iu then go fuck yoursel fup with steroid,,everyone wouldl sit and say eh this fella with one posting say use 500 iu gh and be bodybuilder,,not so ,,you have to start with basic and then build it up to the more interesting infrormation inorder to at the end build a picture of what bodybuilding truly is ,,

the name was always there

growth hormone 1 5

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2010, 03:25:16 PM »
Honestly? Well, I just got "distracted" with other things in life ie. females, so I stopped regular and consistant training, and then of course ALL my gains went down the drain. Yeah, I trained very occasionaly, but NEVER enough to make any worthwhile progress.

That's my whole point when I have this type of discussion. Those correctly point out to me that I haven't progressed much at all in the last twenty years. In fact, despite my testoterona levels being higher now than it was in my early thirties, I was bigger and looked better when I was younger. What a surprise. Then I'm told at the great progress made using progressive over load. But there is always one catch. A big one. It never continues. Progress always stops within a few months. There's always some reason why they had to stop training. But they are sure if they have they would me monsters. Even more telling, most lecturing me on the magic of progressive over load rarely look good or in shape. In fact, I have never met one.

True, I have not progressed quantitatively or qualitatively in the last 20 years. But more often than not, I am in far better shape and have better body composition than my lecturer.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2010, 03:28:08 PM »
its not 6 iu its 5 iu but,,gh15 the name,,,read the name,,the name says gh15,,but you had to build it up,,you start with basic approach then build up into the more advanced  approach ,,if you come and sayfrom get go ,,look it is all gh you take 15 iu then go fuck yoursel fup with steroid,,everyone wouldl sit and say eh this fella with one posting say use 500 iu gh and be bodybuilder,,not so ,,you have to start with basic and then build it up to the more interesting infrormation inorder to at the end build a picture of what bodybuilding truly is ,,

the name was always there

growth hormone 1 5

gh15 approved

LOL! Right when I posted my message I just then remembered what gh15 meant. It was there since the beginning.

I never claimed to be a genius like suckymuscle.

Carry on.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2010, 03:32:36 PM »
I'm a quite lean 200 lbs and I eat 100 g...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2010, 03:34:30 PM »
dear god of hormones

if i could only afford either steroids or gh which should i take?

if i could only get access to one oral steroid what should it be - dbol or adrol or ?

if i could only get access to one injectable what should it be - test or tren or ?

if i only had access one fat burner what should it be ? eca, clen, t3 , dnp or ?

if you were a fat fuck and had to diet what would it look like and what would the simplest cycle be ?

if you were a skinny fuck and wanted a simple cycle with the most bang for the buck what would it be ?
175lbs by 31st July

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2010, 03:35:42 PM »
dear god of hormones

if i could only afford either steroids or gh which should i take?

if i could only get access to one oral steroid what should it be - dbol or adrol or ?

if i could only get access to one injectable what should it be - test or tren or ?

if i only had access one fat burner what should it be ? eca, clen, t3 , dnp or ?

if you were a fat fuck and had to diet what would it look like and what would the simplest cycle be ?

if you were a skinny fuck and wanted a simple cycle with the most bang for the buck what would it be ?

This is the ONLY thing you should be thinking about right now.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2010, 03:39:26 PM »
Shit man! I NEVER claimed that I would be a huge and massive guy, and FYI, I don't want to be ;) I'm sticking with what God said is the ceiling for a natural trainer of my height of 5'11" which is 165-170 5-6% P.S. Take a look at my message board thread "Challange to flintstones1" if the tough guy is game, then you will see what hard and consistant training can do 8)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2010, 04:30:32 PM »
Shit man! I NEVER claimed that I would be a huge and massive guy, and FYI, I don't want to be ;) I'm sticking with what God said is the ceiling for a natural trainer of my height of 5'11" which is 165-170 5-6% P.S. Take a look at my message board thread "Challange to flintstones1" if the tough guy is game, then you will see what hard and consistant training can do 8)

It's the claim that without drugs, or at a given dose of anabolics (stop increasing the dose), that you can progress indefinitely using progressive overload. That you can keep adding reps and weight slowly but surely. We don't disagree much in basic principles. I still walk around with my little notebook and keep track of where I am at. I do this because I don't trust my feelings. I think your body will do everything it can to make you think you are working hard and pushing yourself when you're not. I believe it's kind of a survival thing because your body will do everything it can to avoid pain. By keeping track I won't fool myself. If last week I did 8 reps on a given exercise using a given weight I better damn well do 8 this time though I strive for 9. It gives me an objective goal to shoot for. At this point it doesn't vary much. Sometimes I may get the 9th or even 10th rep. Sometimes I'll get 7. But if I am consistently going down. Getting weaker then I know something is terribly wrong.

I get into discussions like this often and as I said it is rightfully pointed out that I have not progress much at all over the years. But I'd like to know how much you have progressed in the last two years if you have been training hard and consistently for the last twenty. With no exceptions thus far, the person I am debating with is not in very good shape and has not trained consistently. There's always some excuse why. That's one of the few things I like about bodybuilding. The proof is in the pudding. People can claim over the net how tough they are and how they will kick everyone's ass. But they never have to prove it. With bodybuilding you can see it with your own eyes. You can simply post a pic.

True I have not progress in over 20 years. My weight has pretty much been the same since I was 25 years old. But even at 25 I had 13 years of consistent serious weight training under my belt. I'm 50 years old now. A bit past my prime I would think. I stay the same because I never let myself get out of shape. So I can just get up at any time and take a pic just like I just now did a few minutes ago and look the same. So this is me. My everyday walk around condition at 50 years of age. Don't get my tone wrong because I like you. You're a thinking person and we agree on most of the basic principles. But what kind of shape are you in? And are you willing to prove it? My guess is that you are not in that great of shape and won't post a pic. What is your excuse? I already know. It's the same list of the same excuses I hear time and time again. Sure, I don't progress and I'm sure you'll make great progress in the next few months. But will you keep it up and what will be the end result in six months.

Here I am at 50 years old without any preparation, pumping up or oiling up. No snapping countless shots trying to get that right position or shot. I should have clean my mirror though. LOL! But I just got up and snapped a couple of pics. I weighed in at 189 lbs this morning which is heavy for me. I've been sick for the last two days and tend to gain a few pounds. No doubt water retention. I eagerly await your offering or your excuse. We can talk about training methodology until the cows come home but the proof is in the pudding. Show what progressive overload has done for you.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2010, 04:34:51 PM »
any hormones pellius, or natural?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2010, 04:47:41 PM »
Well man, I will be showing what is possible if my challange is accepted. BTW, it won't be only about what progressive overload can do, it will be about the "total package" gaining muscle, while losing bodyfat and greatly improving my appearance. FYI, I was messing around with calorie restriction combined with double bouts of Anaerobic Threshold training on the stationary bike, and I lost over 2 inches off of my waist in less than a week.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2010, 04:49:37 PM »
any hormones pellius, or natural?

I've been on HRT for the last ten years continuously. 200mg/wk watson/upjohn cyp. I am 6'1.5" as measured a month ago and generally weigh 183-186 first thing in the morning. As it has been for over 20 years. I plan on going on 2.5 iu gh in a couple of weeks and continue stay on that for life as well as the cyp. Wish I did gh ten years ago as well.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2010, 04:57:02 PM »
It's the claim that without drugs, or at a given dose of anabolics (stop increasing the dose), that you can progress indefinitely using progressive overload. That you can keep adding reps and weight slowly but surely. We don't disagree much in basic principles. I still walk around with my little notebook and keep track of where I am at. I do this because I don't trust my feelings. I think your body will do everything it can to make you think you are working hard and pushing yourself when you're not. I believe it's kind of a survival thing because your body will do everything it can to avoid pain. By keeping track I won't fool myself. If last week I did 8 reps on a given exercise using a given weight I better damn well do 8 this time though I strive for 9. It gives me an objective goal to shoot for. At this point it doesn't vary much. Sometimes I may get the 9th or even 10th rep. Sometimes I'll get 7. But if I am consistently going down. Getting weaker then I know something is terribly wrong.

I get into discussions like this often and as I said it is rightfully pointed out that I have not progress much at all over the years. But I'd like to know how much you have progressed in the last two years if you have been training hard and consistently for the last twenty. With no exceptions thus far, the person I am debating with is not in very good shape and has not trained consistently. There's always some excuse why. That's one of the few things I like about bodybuilding. The proof is in the pudding. People can claim over the net how tough they are and how they will kick everyone's ass. But they never have to prove it. With bodybuilding you can see it with your own eyes. You can simply post a pic.

I have not progress in over 20 years. My weight has pretty much been the same since I was 25 years old. But even at 25 I had 13 years of consistent serious weight training under my belt. I'm 50 years old now. A bit past my prime I would think. I stay the same because I never let myself get out of shape. So I can just get up at any time and take a pic just like I just now did a few minutes ago and look the same. So this is me. My everyday walk around condition at 50 years of age. Don't get my tone wrong because I like you. You're a thinking person and we agree on most of the basic principles. But what kind of shape are you in? And are you willing to prove it? My guess is that you are not in that great of shape and won't post a pic. What is your excuse? I already know. It's the same list of the same excuses I hear time and time again. Sure, I don't progress and I'm sure you'll make great progress in the next few months. But will you keep it up and what will be the end result in six months.

Here I am at 50 years old without any preparation, pumping up or oiling up. No snapping countless shots trying to get that right position or shot. I should have clean my mirror though. LOL! But I just got up and snapped a couple of pics. I weighed in at 189 lbs this morning which is heavy for me. I've been sick for the last two days and tend to gain a few pounds. No doubt water retention. I eagerly await your offering or your excuse. We can talk about training methodology until the cows come home but the proof is in the pudding. Show what progressive overload has done for you.

if you were not using progressive overload in 20 years or adding calories - why did you expect a change  ???
175lbs by 31st July

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2010, 05:06:29 PM »
Well man, I will be showing what is possible if my challange is accepted. BTW, it won't be only about what progressive overload can do, it will be about the "total package" gaining muscle, while losing bodyfat and greatly improving my appearance. FYI, I was messing around with calorie restriction combined with double bouts of Anaerobic Threshold training on the stationary bike, and I lost over 2 inches off of my waist in less than a week.

OK, so you are not in shape now. I'm shocked. And what do you mean "only if my challenge is accepted"? Just do it and stick with it for life. You lost 2 inches off your waist? OK Lets see it. It's one thing to lose 2 inches on a waist spilling over with fat. Try doing it if you have a hint of abs showing.

Since you are out of shape now I'm sure you're make great progress. Especially if you've been in shape before. Then progress will slow down considerably and eventually stop and you will look the same for years and decades unless you decide to quit again.

Again, do get take my tone wrong. I've been through this so many times. Lets see how long you will keep progressing. The only ones I see progress quickly are the ones who don't train consistently and are coming off a lay off just like you are now.

Now lets see the trim down waist.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2010, 05:10:28 PM »
if you were not using progressive overload in 20 years or adding calories - why did you expect a change  ???

In my training, as mentioned numerous times and just like I did on this thread, I keep track of my reps and weights and always try to increase both in addition to intensity variable. This year after a rib injury when I couldn't roll on the mats I decided to go on a bulking program. I did gain weight. By the time I got up to 200lbs I was definitely getting fat and strength was not going up.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2010, 05:11:59 PM »
I don't look like shit now, I just look rather average, but... If you compare how I look now to how I looked when I was at my all-time best, then yeah, I look like shit ;D BTW, I haven't trained hard and consistantly in over 7 years. Also, as far as a pic being "the proof in the pudding" that isn't necessarily true with regards to being outstandingly fit. My level of fitness has improved greatly since I started hard and regular training on my stationary bike, but I don't look much different though (basically coz I kept my calories up, and didn't cut them). Lastly, I'm still learning and "remembering" what I really did in the past, when I looked pretty good.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2010, 05:26:27 PM »
Ok man, so are you saying that I should do a before and after contest with only myself? That's rather vain, ain't it ;D Plus, I need a challange/competition to really motivate me and fuel my fire, but maybe if you start saying what a bloated toad that I am it may be even to fuel my fire LOL! My waist is 32 and a half inches now, and just last year it was 38 inches. When I was sub-6 it was 29 and a quarter. And speaking of uploading pics I can't do that now, since my internet connect is through my mobile, but I can do it through my friends pc once he gets back from his holiday.

xboxaddict

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!