Author Topic: Bryan vs HHH Really??!!  (Read 14993 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Bryan vs HHH Really??!!
« on: March 02, 2014, 10:35:19 AM »
Fans are starting to slowly lose interest in DB, if DB does not win the belt at WM.....there may be no coming back and he may be the next Dolph Ziggler tagging with Kofi and Miz...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Bryan vs HHH Really??!!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 10:46:12 AM »
If WWE is smart they will have a stipulation of some sort where if DB wins he gets to be involved in the main ev ent for the title or the place will riot.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 11:16:10 AM »
I think the old man realizes that DB is way over and it could be his next
cash wow if marketed correctly ...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 12:39:33 PM »
I think the old man realizes that DB is way over and it could be his next
cash wow if marketed correctly ...
10-1 he won't even win the world title anytime soon. Vinces attitude is if he's over anyway, why give him the title?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 01:18:15 PM »
10-1 he won't even win the world title anytime soon. Vinces attitude is if he's over anyway, why give him the title?

It could build some good heat "holding him back," but doing it for too long may backfire on them.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 02:26:17 PM »

I think Vince is a point where he knows his product is stale..
he needs to drive ratings and attendance ..
so I think DB is going over at mania...
I read that USA network / NBC made a final offer for the new contract for raw show and they
are not negotiating anymore.. its a take or leave it offer..

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 04:38:04 PM »

I think Vince is a point where he knows his product is stale..
he needs to drive ratings and attendance ..
so I think DB is going over at mania...
I read that USA network / NBC made a final offer for the new contract for raw show and they
are not negotiating anymore.. its a take or leave it offer..

How the mighty have fallen.

I remember when RAW was the #1-rated show on cable, and was even pulling better numbers than Monday Night Football for a while!

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 08:45:41 PM »
There building the match..
It looks like DB is going to chase HHH all the way to mania...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 03:04:18 AM »

How the mighty have fallen.

I remember when RAW was the #1-rated show on cable, and was even pulling better numbers than Monday Night Football for a while!
Austin 316!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 04:58:12 AM »
Austin 316!!!

But...but...but, CENA...

And, that other guy whose entrance music was viral for 15 whole minutes (I honestly forget his name)...

And, Albeeeeerrrrrtttttooooo Deeeeelllll Rrrrriiiiiooooo!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 08:28:36 AM »
its fun watching guys elevate from nothing to main event back to midcarder or below,like miz as example.ryback had huge push and now he's still ok but still slipping no?guys like cena get elevated and hold it other than when injured.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2014, 09:25:16 AM »
I wish they would make DB involved in the main event. Make it a triple threat match for the World title with Batista and Orton. I know triple threat matches traditionally don't do well at big events but they have to do something because no one cares about DB facing Triple H.

Batista looks like shit. He's lost a lot of muscle tone and looks much older with his bald, oddly shaped head. I don't know why WWE brought him back. He's 45 years old and looks really slow in the ring. He looks like a serious fag with his cute little nose stud. His Batista bomb on DB was very poorly executed on Raw. No one truly gives a shit about him facing Orton at WM30. Now you have two heels facing off in the main event? The fans won't accept Batista at all.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2014, 09:32:00 AM »
I wish they would make DB involved in the main event. Make it a triple threat match for the World title with Batista and Orton. I know triple threat matches traditionally don't do well at big events but they have to do something because no one cares about DB facing Triple H.

Batista looks like shit. He's lost a lot of muscle tone and looks much older with his bald, oddly shaped head. I don't know why WWE brought him back. He's 45 years old and looks really slow in the ring. He looks like a serious fag with his cute little nose stud. His Batista bomb on DB was very poorly executed on Raw. No one truly gives a shit about him facing Orton at WM30. Now you have two heels facing off in the main event? The fans won't accept Batista at all.
YEAH I saw batista LOOKED WAY DOWN IN SIZE CHEST/TRAPS.SOFT /ABS BLURRED..TATT'S ALL OVER NOW.IT WAS LIKE WHEN SID VISCIOUS WAS SMALLER NOT GOOD TO BEE POWER WRESTLER MINUS SIZE..

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2014, 02:40:24 AM »

But...but...but, CENA...

And, that other guy whose entrance music was viral for 15 whole minutes (I honestly forget his name)...

Gawd you want a snooze match and a time to hit the concession stand, then definitely add Del Rio to this match. One month out and still no clarity...only 2 matches announced.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2014, 03:18:19 AM »
Gawd you want a snooze match and a time to hit the concession stand, then definitely add Del Rio to this match. One month out and still no clarity...only 2 matches announced.

theyre in limbo imo, theyve made a huge cock up by getting batista to main even it and they know it.
only solution is to have cm punk or DB involved to make it a triple threat.

im interested to see how they'll spin roman reigns for WM. would have thought theyd have something big lined for him.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2014, 04:56:01 AM »
One month out and still no clarity...only 2 matches announced.

And, this is from the same man who had story lines planed months in advance back in the 80's.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2014, 06:05:54 PM »

But...but...but, CENA...

And the ever so talented Ryback and Miz.....

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2014, 06:42:50 PM »
And the ever so talented Ryback and Miz.....

;)

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2014, 03:01:48 AM »
I was thinking about getting the network right before WM, watch it with my 6 yr old son like I used t do with my Step Dad....even at $9.95 I dont even know if I am interested....sad state.

I can't wait for AAA and Jeff Jarrett's promotion to start. Granted they really wont be heavy competition for Vince but maybe he will start waking up.....

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 06:39:24 AM »
I was thinking about getting the network right before WM, watch it with my 6 yr old son like I used t do with my Step Dad....even at $9.95 I dont even know if I am interested....sad state.

I can't wait for AAA and Jeff Jarrett's promotion to start. Granted they really wont be heavy competition for Vince but maybe he will start waking up.....

That promotion won't be any better than TNA and I really don't see it doing even as well as them. TNA has only lasted because of Dixie Carter's money. You could not convince me that that place  is making money.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 09:27:14 AM »

That promotion won't be any better than TNA and I really don't see it doing even as well as them. TNA has only lasted because of Dixie Carter's money. You could not convince me that that place  is making money.

I've gotten the impression that her dad is pumping endless amounts of money into funding the company, and that is the only reason it is still afloat.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 12:27:50 PM »

I've gotten the impression that her dad is pumping endless amounts of money into funding the company, and that is the only reason it is still afloat.

Sounds about right.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2014, 07:40:32 AM »
Not sure about the States but here in Canada you can watch a wWE PPV at any sports bar. There may be a small 5 dollar cover charge but big deal. You make a night out of it. Beer, wings, shots, fun.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 09:54:35 AM »
Not sure about the States but here in Canada you can watch a wWE PPV at any sports bar. There may be a small 5 dollar cover charge but big deal. You make a night out of it. Beer, wings, shots, fun.

Here as well. That's big to do with UFC as well.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 10:23:05 AM »
damn I miss the Austin, Rock, DX, Foley days :-(