Author Topic: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?  (Read 32182 times)

lil_futile

• Getbig I
Re: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?
« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2007, 06:52:28 PM »
If you read my posts does it appear that this WANKER is getting to me?? I don't think so mate.

Why attack Hank like that,

If being a wanker means touching yourself a dozen times a day to streaming goat content then yes maybe Hank is guilty, but then aren't we all Luke?

Aren't we all?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2007, 07:01:58 PM »
Hank thank you for going on a journey to save us from these mass monsters that is Luke Wood headed by the evil Milos,
TEAM Nasser

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #152 on: June 04, 2007, 07:05:55 PM »
Van you are mistaken about Hank, he is serious and he must be heard. Don't you see he is ending the scourge which has plagued bodybuilding for the last 15 years.

I don't care if Hank is a fat sack of crap in real life its beside the point here.

Hank I'm on your side brother and although Luke is still sitting on around 135kg and is in good condition he is getting the message you have invested 8 hours of every day for the past few months in..... I couldn't see the signs of it but I sensed it Hank good work mate.

After careful reconsideration I must agree with you! It's clear that hank speaks from the heart, he is passionate! He really loves the sport and wants to open our eyes to the sordid world of bodybuilding. Luke is passionate too, but he can't see further than the next intra-venous injection! A shame!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: June 04, 2007, 07:09:26 PM »
Outlaw, i wish you well with your magazine.  However, i think it is important that you let the readers know that it is a mere copy of the legendary UK-publication, The Beef.

'The Beef' is part of bodybuilding folklore.  You have stolen everything that is good from this magazine, and put 'your name' to it!  

lil_futile

• Getbig I
« Reply #154 on: June 04, 2007, 07:31:26 PM »
Outlaw, i wish you well with your magazine.  However, i think it is important that you let the readers know that it is a mere copy of the legendary UK-publication, The Beef.

'The Beef' is part of bodybuilding folklore.  You have stolen everything that is good from this magazine, and put 'your name' to it!  

I'm glad you had some input on this Hank until now I was unaware that you read anything apart from Swank, It's good that you distinguished that Beef and Hardcore Aussie muscle are exactly the same magazine!

I mean aside from the fact that the content is different, the bodybuilders in one are from england and the bodybuilders from the other are Australian ( i mean who gives a shit they're all bodybuilders right), the layout is not the same and the names are completely different...it is pretty much the same magazine

You're awesome Hank, now wipe the jizz from your thumb and fore-finger and take a bow!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #155 on: June 04, 2007, 07:33:44 PM »
hank wood and sgt. d are sean ray's gimmicks!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: June 04, 2007, 07:36:08 PM »
I'm glad you had some input on this Hank until now I was unaware that you read anything apart from Swank, It's good that you distinguished that Beef and Hardcore Aussie muscle are exactly the same magazine!

I mean aside from the fact that the content is different, the bodybuilders in one are from england and the bodybuilders from the other are Australian ( i mean who gives a shit they're all bodybuilders right), the layout is not the same and the names are completely different...it is pretty much the same magazine

Great observation Hank

Bottom line, you stole the concept from ' The Beef '.  Does that make you a fraud?  I will reserve my judgment!

lil_futile

• Getbig I
« Reply #157 on: June 04, 2007, 07:49:48 PM »
Bottom line, you stole the concept from ' The Beef '.  Does that make you a fraud?  I will reserve my judgment!

Ahh yes the concept of having a National Bodybuilding Mag has been stolen!!!!

You are the one Hank! After we finish defrauding Hardcore Aussie Muscle lets move on to Pepsi as they have been fraudulent towards Coke I mean they are both the same thing really.

Keep up the good work Hank

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: June 04, 2007, 08:04:16 PM »
Ahh yes the concept of having a National Bodybuilding Mag has been stolen!!!!

You are the one Hank! After we finish defrauding Hardcore Aussie Muscle lets move on to Pepsi as they have been fraudulent towards Coke I mean they are both the same thing really.

Keep up the good work Hank

Yes, you have stolen the 'recipe'.  The Beef is a unique entity.  It is has a style all of its own.  You have come along and attempted to mimic its style, and then take the credit for it!

You must rename your magazine 'Hardcore Caricature', because that is all you are!

lil_futile

• Getbig I
« Reply #159 on: June 04, 2007, 08:35:22 PM »
Yes, you have stolen the 'recipe'.  The Beef is a unique entity.  It is has a style all of its own.  You have come along and attempted to mimic its style, and then take the credit for it!

You must rename your magazine 'Hardcore Caricature', because that is all you are!

YEAH!

Outlaw53

• Getbig II
  • Country Classic Invitational. 7th August 2010
« Reply #160 on: June 04, 2007, 10:39:23 PM »
Glad to see we've got you rattled Hank. ;D

Beef is an outstanding publication & as you would well know from a previous thread, I have already said that I love the way they do their mag, no question about it.  You can say what you like about the two magazines being the same, they're not.  Not that you would know, you haven't seen mine.

I will however concede that I have blatantly ripped-off a magazine.  That magazine is a great old Aussie magazine call Muscle Australia.  It was produced by my very good friend, Rocco Oppedisano & to this day, is the best Aussie BBing magazine ever produced.  (This was out in the late 70s, so by your reasoning, Beef magazine ripped-off Rocco's idea)

Rocco has helped me through every step of the way & has acted as an adviser/mentor.  He was absolutely thrilled when I rocked up to his door with a few copies.  Like everyone else, he feels it is the best Aussie BBing magazine that he has ever seen.  No light compliment coming from him, he's been around the sport for over 40yrs.

As much as I have gained my inspiration from Muscle Australia & even Beef, Hardcore Aussie Muscle looks nothing like either them.  Once again, you wouldn't know.  In fact, there is fuck all that you really know at all.  What have you ever done to contribute to BBing?  Nothing.  Just another pathetic hater, that's your only claim to fame.  I love losers like you.  No matter how shit I feel or how shit I look, I always know that I've got your measure, even on your best day.

I love the way you pump me & Tony up, yet as soon as we back up our Aussie mate, (like all decent Aussies do), you spit the dummy & get stuck into us.  I can promise you that I have no 'vested' interest in Luke.  He doesn't feature in my first issue or any of the up & coming ones for that matter.  Like everyone else, we will get around to Luke next time he competes.  Until then, he can read about all of our other great champions until his turn comes up.

Luke doesn't need me blowing smoke up his arse to contribute to the magazine.  The magazine is about all Aussie BBers & all federations, not just Luke.  It just so happens that he is our best local BBer, so therefore it makes sense that most Aussie BBers would like to read about him.  We will cover him when ever we get the chance, but the magazine will survive without Luke & Luke has survived without the magazine, so there is no 'vested' interest.

You haven't made one valid point.  This is like shooting fish in a barrel, you are in way over your head you fucking dropkick.
Keep going try-hard.  With so many posts, you might fluke it & get your facts right in one of them.

I love the fact that I've got my own magazine up & running & you are jealous because of it.  Once again, someone has had the balls to do something that you could never do yourself.  C'mon Hank, do something for yourself, prove yourself to us.  Some old contest photos perhaps, anything at all that you have done to contribute to BBing.    Make us jealous of you.  Shut us up, I dare you. 

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: June 04, 2007, 11:16:50 PM »

Beef is an outstanding publication & as you would well know from a previous thread, I have already said that I love the way they do their mag, no question about it.  You can say what you like about the two magazines being the same, they're not.  Not that you would know, you haven't seen mine.

I will however concede that I have blatantly ripped-off a magazine.  That magazine is a great old Aussie magazine call Muscle Australia.  It was produced by my very good friend, Rocco Oppedisano & to this day, is the best Aussie BBing magazine ever produced.  (This was out in the late 70s, so by your reasoning, Beef magazine ripped-off Rocco's idea)

Rocco has helped me through every step of the way & has acted as an adviser/mentor.  He was absolutely thrilled when I rocked up to his door with a few copies.  Like everyone else, he feels it is the best Aussie BBing magazine that he has ever seen.  No light compliment coming from him, he's been around the sport for over 40yrs.

As much as I have gained my inspiration from Muscle Australia & even Beef, Hardcore Aussie Muscle looks nothing like either them.  Once again, you wouldn't know.  In fact, there is fuck all that you really know at all.  What have you ever done to contribute to BBing?  Nothing.  Just another pathetic hater, that's your only claim to fame.  I love losers like you.  No matter how shit I feel or how shit I look, I always know that I've got measure, even on your best day.

I love the way you pump me & Tony up, yet as soon as we back up our Aussie mate, (like all decent Aussies do), you spit the dummy & get stuck into us.  I can promise you that I have no 'vested' interest in Luke.  He doesn't feature in my first issue or any of the up & coming ones for that matter.  Like everyone else, we will get around to Luke next time he competes.  Until then, he can read about all of our other great champions until his turn comes up.

Luke doesn't need me blowing smoke up his arse to contribute to the magazine.  The magazine is about all Aussie BBers & all federations, not just Luke.  It just so happens that he is our best local BBer, so therefore it makes sense that most Aussie BBers would like to read about him.  We will cover him when ever we get the chance, but the magazine will survive without Luke & Luke has survived without the magazine, so there is no 'vested' interest.

You haven't made one valid point.  This is like shooting fish in a barrel, you are in way over your head you fucking dropkick.
Keep going try-hard.  With so many posts, you might fluke it & get your facts right in one of them.

I love the fact that I've got my own magazine up & running & you are jealous because of it.  Once again, someone has had the balls to do something that you could never do yourself.  C'mon Hank, do something for yourself, prove yourself to us.  Some old contest photos perhaps, anything at all that you have done to contribute to BBing.    Make us jealous of you.  Shut us up, I dare you. 

BRAVO!!!
P

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: June 04, 2007, 11:35:12 PM »
Hahahaha.  I could not have said it any better myself!  You are by your own admission, 'a plagiarist'.

You are an infringement on bodybuilding publications everywhere! Even Australia's tiny pool of Meatheads will see through the cribbing and piracy!

Anyway, back to the thread;  Yes Luke, it is evident that you have an inability to fight your own wars! Insulin and HgH are not your only allies!  Hahahahaha.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: June 04, 2007, 11:42:05 PM »
Strange thread, luke looks friggin awesome, and has a bright future ahead of him. Some more triceps and he is very complete.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #164 on: June 04, 2007, 11:43:36 PM »
wat is Rocco Oppedisano doing these days?

my mate used to have his weight lifting booklet for getting massed. he followed it and got absolutely huge, rocco was his idol lol, he would love to know wats up with him. also does he have a site or any pics?
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

lil_futile

• Getbig I
« Reply #165 on: June 04, 2007, 11:46:39 PM »
Hahahaha.  I could not have said it any better myself!  You are by your own admission, 'a plagiarist'.

You are an infringement on bodybuilding publications everywhere! Even Australia's tiny pool of Meatheads will see through the cribbing and piracy!

Anyway, back to the thread;  Yes Luke, it is evident that you have an inability to fight your own wars! Insulin and HgH are not your only allies!  Hahahahaha.

Hank can you please explain this photo on your website?

http://hankwood.com

Outlaw53

• Getbig II
« Reply #166 on: June 04, 2007, 11:49:50 PM »
Rocco is a fascinating man.  He doesn't get up to much these days.  He still attends shows down here in Melb, but makes a living these days by selling CDs on ebay of all things.  He sells really rare stuff like musicals & hard to find stuff.  I bought a CD of "The Natural" off him last time I visited.  I'd looked for it since 1986!  And there it was, in his collection.

It's the biggest collection in Australia I believe.  I will be doing a big story on Rocco soon.

Type his name into ebay & you will find him.

Cheers.

MonstaDwarf

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • lift it machine
« Reply #167 on: June 04, 2007, 11:52:55 PM »
great thread guys. Value entertainment. gives me something to do in between rounds of tetris.
forward ho

Outlaw53

• Getbig II
« Reply #168 on: June 04, 2007, 11:54:02 PM »

Mate, is this the best you can do?
You're pathetic. C'mon, what have you ever done for BBing?
Answer the question soft-cock.

And while your at it, explain that photo of Luke in the background.
Please stop lil_futile, my ribs are hurting too much! ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #169 on: June 05, 2007, 01:27:04 AM »
You follow "The Dead" Hank?

Bummer about Garcia, dude.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: June 05, 2007, 04:28:32 AM »
Yes, i am on a crusade! 

Pro Bodybuilding has arrived at an ugly-juncture in its short and sordid history.  I have undertaken an initiative which is unpopular to the hardcore-meatheads, those who worship the modern day Mass Monsters.

However, i believe it is important that i continue my initiative!  I will unashamedly call out the freakazoids, like the Luke Woods.  It is time they were held accountable for promoting the hideous, vile, bloated and drug-fuelled physiques that is now the norm, in this repugnant industry.

Bodybuilding is in crisis. 
I will not be bullied, i will not recoil. 

lil_futile

• Getbig I
« Reply #171 on: June 05, 2007, 04:36:57 AM »
Yes, i am on a crusade! 

By the looks of your pictures from hankwood.com the only crusade you've been on lately is down to subway to get yourself a footlong meatball

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: June 05, 2007, 05:17:27 AM »
How is it you seem to only attack Luke Wood and not the other mass monsters as you love putting it?  ??? ::)
P

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: June 05, 2007, 05:20:05 AM »

As much as I have gained my inspiration from Muscle Australia & even Beef, Hardcore Aussie Muscle looks nothing like either them.  Once again, you wouldn't know.  In fact, there is fuck all that you really know at all.  What have you ever done to contribute to BBing?  Nothing.  Just another pathetic hater, that's your only claim to fame.  I love losers like you.  No matter how shit I feel or how shit I look, I always know that I've got your measure, even on your best day.

Double BRAVO!!! ;D ;D

Im so glad you came to my rescue mate!!! ;D i mean this Hank was really getting to me!!! :'( As he said i cannot fight my own war!!! :'( Outlaw brother!! what would i have done without you!!! 8) :D ;) :)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2007, 05:22:49 AM »
Hank can you please explain this photo on your website?

http://hankwood.com

WOW!! hank mate!! i am touched!! you have a picture of me!!!! thankyou so much!!! i knew we were mate!!! Hey pm me your address and i will send you more pictures!!! ;D