Author Topic: Looks like Deblasio is going to have to watch his own back  (Read 20166 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Looks like Deblasio is going to have to watch his own back
« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2014, 07:33:43 PM »
::)

it's true of ANY public entity.  They don't HAVE to be fast or good.  Look at the US postal service, getting destoryed by fedex and UPS because it's a public company trying to compete.

The opposite side of that scenario is if the cops are called where we live there is about a 5min or less response depending on the severity of the situation. Were you attacked?

nationally, I think the average is 11 minutes.  Your "5 min or less" is definitely not what most people see. 

Seriously, I respect cops, but I know they lie, I know they over-react.  They're not perfect, and I'm certainly not justifying criminal behavior of piece of shit bad guys.   

Lately, it seems like repubs are willing to side with irrational things because they think the opposite = obama.

Look at Zimmerman - beat his wife, SHOVED A COP, voted obama, yet the "right" made the dude a hero.  He was a piece of shit, but since he shot someone you thought to be a bigger piece of shit, many loved him.

IN this case, the fat asthma dude was a piece of shit, and the cops that lied on their report about using that hold are also pieces of shit.  It's that simple.  no heroes in this mix.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2014, 07:39:53 PM »
it's true of ANY public entity.  They don't HAVE to be fast or good.  Look at the US postal service, getting destoryed by fedex and UPS because it's a public company trying to compete.

nationally, I think the average is 11 minutes.  Your "5 min or less" is definitely not what most people see. 

Seriously, I respect cops, but I know they lie, I know they over-react.  They're not perfect, and I'm certainly not justifying criminal behavior of piece of shit bad guys.   

Lately, it seems like repubs are willing to side with irrational things because they think the opposite = obama.

Look at Zimmerman - beat his wife, SHOVED A COP, voted obama, yet the "right" made the dude a hero.  He was a piece of shit, but since he shot someone you thought to be a bigger piece of shit, many loved him.

IN this case, the fat asthma dude was a piece of shit, and the cops that lied on their report about using that hold are also pieces of shit.  It's that simple.  no heroes in this mix.

According to American Police Beat, the average response time for an emergency call is 10 minutes. Atlanta has the worst response time with 11 to 12 minutes and Nashville comes in at a lightning speed of 9 minutes.

If you need the police, it may take them nine minutes to get to you, the longest the wait time has been since 2003.

That’s the new average response time in the Mayor’s Management Report, which was released Wednesday.

The average response time of 2012 was 9.1 minutes, according to the report.

Not only is that the longest the wait time has been since Mayor Michael Bloomberg took office in 2002, it's also an increase from the 8.4 minutes it took officers to get to people calling for help in 2011.

The wait time has steadily been increasing every year: In 2007, it took officers 6.9 minutes on average.

X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2014, 07:59:29 PM »
it's weird - because with technology making things faster, times should be shorter, not longer.

People can report MUCH more detailed info on an incident - smart phones give their exact location, they can take pics, they don't have to run to a payphone and squint at street signs.

Efficiency should be up due to computers calculating paths and resource use

No cop should ever get lost thanks to GPS.  Remember cop shows "You know there 4th and 9th is?  Okay, let's roll" lol now they just follow the computer.

Yet with all that, they are taking LONGER to arrive.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2014, 08:04:22 PM »
it's weird - because with technology making things faster, times should be shorter, not longer.

People can report MUCH more detailed info on an incident - smart phones give their exact location, they can take pics, they don't have to run to a payphone and squint at street signs.

Efficiency should be up due to computers calculating paths and resource use

No cop should ever get lost thanks to GPS.  Remember cop shows "You know there 4th and 9th is?  Okay, let's roll" lol now they just follow the computer.

Yet with all that, they are taking LONGER to arrive.

Perhaps too many dunkin donuts along the way and they are stopping off for a quick jelly glazed donut with a medium dunkaccino (half coffee/half hot chocolate).

X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2014, 08:07:35 PM »
You cop haters live in LaLa land. Hahaha. I give up. I can't argue with idiots. lol

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2014, 08:17:44 PM »
You cop haters live in LaLa land. Hahaha. I give up. I can't argue with idiots. lol

We need to get 240 in there to straighten these guys up.

He'd have it all figured out by sometime next Tuesday.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2014, 08:21:58 PM »
We need to get 240 in there to straighten these guys up.

He'd have it all figured out by sometime next Tuesday.

240 is an expert when it comes to hand-to-hand combat, riot diffusion, weaponry, police response time, difficulties with organizational leadership, and the relationship between community and the police force.

His credentials speak for themselves.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2014, 08:26:10 PM »
240 is an expert when it comes to hand-to-hand combat, riot diffusion, weaponry, police response time, difficulties with organizational leadership, and the relationship between community and the police force.

;D 
I like to live in that gray area where nobody is perfect.  There were no heroes in the zimmerman mess.  No heroes in this mess.  No heroes in that ferguson mess.   Just an intersection of two flawed human beings.  In all three cases, the dead one didn't follow the law, and the shooter lied to police about details.   

(Yes, in the ferguson mess, the cop somehow turned 152 feet into "10 or 20" feet that he ran before opening fire, in order to keep the shooting about the car attack, and not about running 1/2 a football field to catch someone that just kicked your ass - major detail to miss there). 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2014, 08:27:56 PM »

You mean he's a community organizer? Community Organizers always make leaders..hahahahahahahah aha ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2014, 08:31:02 PM »
You mean he's a community organizer? Community Organizers always make leaders..hahahahahahahah aha ;D

they might be shitty leaders, but they are really good at winning elections.

President Mccain & President Romney?

coach, I know you're a good person, and I know you love the country.  But you cannot give cops this much leash.  They do abuse people on rare occasion, and they do "fudge" details more than you might want to admit :(  The MINUTE you give them 100% free reign, obama uses them to crack your skull after the dems steal an election, ya know?   

Just picture you marching to protest Hilary stealing the 2016 election - and the police are beating you and your friends - and letting you bleed out in cuffs.  Imagine a world where obama decides protesting = resisting some executive order not to protest.  Suddenly it's fair game to beat/choke/etc you - at the stroke of a pen.  It can happen - you cannot give obama and his national police force that kind of power. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2014, 08:34:15 PM »
;D 
I like to live in that gray area where nobody is perfect.  There were no heroes in the zimmerman mess.  No heroes in this mess.  No heroes in that ferguson mess.   Just an intersection of two flawed human beings.  In all three cases, the dead one didn't follow the law, and the shooter lied to police about details.   

(Yes, in the ferguson mess, the cop somehow turned 152 feet into "10 or 20" feet that he ran before opening fire, in order to keep the shooting about the car attack, and not about running 1/2 a football field to catch someone that just kicked your ass - major detail to miss there). 

240, all you would have to do is show them your website, flashrob.com, and that will cure all the difficulty between police and citizen.

You can create a website called, "Where Police and Citizen Meet in Unity."
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2014, 08:38:14 PM »
240, all you would have to do is show them your website, flashrob.com, and that will cure all the difficulty between police and citizen.

You can create a website called, "Where Police and Citizen Meet in Unity."

There CAN be a peace - BUT they would have to BOTH admit fault.   The people protesting would have to admit - Trayvon was a piece of shit.  Mike Brown was a bully and a thief.  This dude was fat and disgusting and tried to scram.

THEN the cops would have to drop the blue wall bullshit.  The cops at the scene should amend their reports in the NYPD choking case, and the cop that used a choke - but left the use of that move out of the report - should be prosecuted. 

The MINUTE both sides have to admit they're not perfect - that the "victims" are criminals, and the "hero" cops are also committing crimes by lying on report - is the moment people chill out and cops start doing a better job.

Right now, you have two sides both claiming to be 100% perfect - they're both doing criminal shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2014, 08:44:18 PM »
they might be shitty leaders, but they are really good at winning elections.

President Mccain & President Romney?

coach, I know you're a good person, and I know you love the country.  But you cannot give cops this much leash.  They do abuse people on rare occasion, and they do "fudge" details more than you might want to admit :(  The MINUTE you give them 100% free reign, obama uses them to crack your skull after the dems steal an election, ya know?   

Just picture you marching to protest Hilary stealing the 2016 election - and the police are beating you and your friends - and letting you bleed out in cuffs.  Imagine a world where obama decides protesting = resisting some executive order not to protest.  Suddenly it's fair game to beat/choke/etc you - at the stroke of a pen.  It can happen - you cannot give obama and his national police force that kind of power. 

It's a moot point. I've already proven just because you can "win" an election it doesn't mean you can do the job....obviously.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 21, 2014, 08:56:19 PM »
There CAN be a peace - BUT they would have to BOTH admit fault.   The people protesting would have to admit - Trayvon was a piece of shit.  Mike Brown was a bully and a thief.  This dude was fat and disgusting and tried to scram.

THEN the cops would have to drop the blue wall bullshit.  The cops at the scene should amend their reports in the NYPD choking case, and the cop that used a choke - but left the use of that move out of the report - should be prosecuted. 

The MINUTE both sides have to admit they're not perfect - that the "victims" are criminals, and the "hero" cops are also committing crimes by lying on report - is the moment people chill out and cops start doing a better job.

Right now, you have two sides both claiming to be 100% perfect - they're both doing criminal shit.

Yes this is key.

Maybe have a "beer summit" where we can have "an honest conversation" and then "begin to heal"

You nailed it on that one Rob.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2014, 09:02:12 PM »
Yes this is key.

Maybe have a "beer summit" where we can have "an honest conversation" and then "begin to heal"

You nailed it on that one Rob.

X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2014, 09:09:02 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2014, 07:46:53 AM »
Here in SW Florida, there were some minor protests with 30 or 40 people outside of the police department.  There was a big mess this spring, a kid was beaten on camera to the point of two broken legs for sleeping drunk in a truck.   Cop tried to confiscate all cell cameras with "you smell like weed, give me your phones".  Nothing ever came of it.

Now, the police department is having "breakfast with the police" each day, where civilians are invited to enjoy a nice conversation with their local police, chat about problems, ideas, etc.   Not a bad idea. 

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #117 on: December 22, 2014, 07:54:25 AM »
I never seriously wish harm to anyone, but I do really wish all you cop haters local police ALL call in sick for a week. 1 week that's all. Then let's see how you feel when your shit is hurt... Your people... You would sing a different toon. You stupid turds you don't even know how evil unchecked humanity can be... You need the Middle East in your town for a week.
$

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 22, 2014, 08:06:00 AM »
Fox News headline: Police Officer Attacked by Minorities

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #119 on: December 22, 2014, 08:07:38 AM »
I never seriously wish harm to anyone, but I do really wish all you cop haters local police ALL call in sick for a week. 1 week that's all. Then let's see how you feel when your shit is hurt... Your people... You would sing a different toon. You stupid turds you don't even know how evil unchecked humanity can be... You need the Middle East in your town for a week.

we would be Somalia in days in most cities

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2014, 08:16:54 AM »
we would be Somalia in days in most cities

I'm being forced to work in the heart of Philly right now. Most people drive through bad neighborhoods and say ugh wtf. But I need to go into alleys and yards etc. Seeing how these people live like fucking zoo animals.... Worse than that... Dead dogs, trash, sides of thier houses falling off, no one works, fucking trash and food and bugs every where.

Not even enough pride to be human let alone the neighborhood or other people. If there were no police for a week they would be eating people that's how fucked minority neighborhoods are. Fucking ANIMALS. I can't even fathom how people become cops and have to work among these animals. I can't wait to get back to the suburbs every afternoon.
$

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2014, 10:40:52 AM »

The whole argument of, "You dislike cops, so don't call them when you need help" is a horrible argument. It's just bad. The fact that we need cops to live in a civilized society and call them when we need help does not justify the police brutality and corruption. In your world, police should just be able to do whatever they want because we need them. Brilliant logic.

Just because we need cops, that does not mean they should not be held accountable for their bad actions. In fact, a police officers actions should be held to a higher standard because they take an oath to uphold the law.

I do not mind good cops. The times I have been pulled over for a traffic violation, the officers have been very kind to me. I gave them respect and they gave me respect. Some give me a ticket, but a lot actually let me off with just a warning. I've never had any problems with cops. However, to outright dismiss the corruption and police brutality when it does occur is ludicrous and say, "well, don't call the cops when you need them if you dislike them so much" is stupid. It's not that i don't like cops. I don't like corrupt cops and cops that protect each other when they are clearly in the wrong. The fact is that police officers are not perfect. They are humans. They make mistakes. And they need to be held accountable for their mistakes.
X

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2014, 11:43:34 AM »
??? 

Doesn't EVERY parent tell their kids to be super careful around cops?   WTF is the outrage?

No shit. It's called the "respect authority" talk most civilized parents have with their kids. Problem is neeguls and other urbanic riff raff accept general disregard for authority, e.g. "whiling out" "turnt up" etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 22, 2014, 11:57:04 AM »
No shit. It's called the "respect authority" talk most civilized parents have with their kids. Problem is neeguls and other urbanic riff raff accept general disregard for authority, e.g. "whiling out" "turnt up" etc.

Yeah, it's a bit of that.  And also a lot of "cops are stressed out people that do make mistakes, and do cover them up".