Author Topic: Face Tatoos - WTF  (Read 2421 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Face Tatoos - WTF
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2024, 07:19:47 PM »
When someone comes begging to me for money or handouts I can be as judgmental as I want.  If they do not like it they can go beg from someone else.

After more than a year of silence I heard from that woman again.  We had a long chat and I kept waiting for her “ask.”  The conversation ended without one.  Four days later she sent me a Zelle request for $50.  I ignored her.  ::)

Should have told her $25 for a blowjob or $50 for blow and rimjob. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2024, 02:26:41 AM »
Should have told her $25 for a blowjob or $50 for blow and rimjob.
Nah, he should have forced her to solve a Rubik's cube first, and only then would he lend her the money.

But he would have to also check her credit score, to deem her worthy enough to swim naked in his pool, while he creepily snaps 📸  of her.

Very judgemental.   Glad he is perfect.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2024, 05:13:54 AM »
Nah, he should have forced her to solve a Rubik's cube first, and only then would he lend her the money.

But he would have to also check her credit score, to deem her worthy enough to swim naked in his pool, while he creepily snaps 📸  of her.

Very judgemental.   Glad he is perfect.

I am perfect enough to have what she keeps asking for: cash, a laptop, a printer, an Uber ride, clothes for her kids, money for hairdos for her kids, to live in one of my rental properties (for free of course), to pay her cell phone bill, food, use of my spare vehicle, etc.  Once she even asked me for my “hotel points” for free stays.  I declined or ignored all these requests.  btw she is not interested in “loans” she wants a handout. 

She even asked my assistant for money once.   ::)