Author Topic: Cuties Film - Netflix Endorsing Pedophilia - Discuss  (Read 9258 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Netflix Endorses Pedophilia.
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2020, 04:14:36 PM »
Yeah, it's not like we've been talking about pedophilia in The Catholic Church Primemuscle’s home incessantly for at least 30 years now or anything like that.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2020, 05:12:10 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2020, 09:33:54 AM »

That's a good point.  It's obvious none of these "protesters" have jobs unless they have 3 months vacation stored up.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2020, 07:54:21 AM »
Here's the ratio part:     :D

It's 1.2M now.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2020, 11:06:10 AM »
Crazy times we live in

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2020, 11:14:40 AM »
Why would anyone admit to paying for or watching Netflix?????

Netflix wants people to know that over 50% of their content is not pedo related.

Below: So, if you are pro-pedo, you are shaking up the "patriarchal order".... They've got enough idiots convinced that the "patriarchal order" is bad. That's two levels of brainwashing, one level they've already accomplished in order to open the door to the other level that they're starting to seriously work on.

Who the New Yorker put in charge of telling the masses how to think about cinema propaganda:

The same ilk that make the propaganda have news agencies who hire like-minded scum to tell you how to think about it. Maybe soon they can plant chips in people's heads.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2020, 12:46:10 PM »
I just saw the trailer. At 0:43 she tells the black little girl "You're a woman now". This is outrageous.

A movie like that should not be out but politicians won't act because maybe they like it. In 10years maybe they'll make it normal.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2020, 02:27:04 PM »
I just saw the trailer. At 0:43 she tells the black little girl "You're a woman now". This is outrageous.

A movie like that should not be out but politicians won't act because maybe they like it. In 10years maybe they'll make it normal.

Ugh.

I loaded up the video again, in order to see the Like to Dislike ratio.  I accidentally let the video play in the background while I was opening up MS Paint to get the screen capture below, and I'm so annoyed with myself.  I don't even want to watch the trailer for this piece of shit - and the more I hear about it, the more I think that way.  Talk about disgusting.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2020, 02:55:01 PM »
This is probably tied in with the people and groups associated with Epstein.

It does seem like these people are trying to influence things behind the scenes, that there is a campaign to 'normalise' this and make it 'acceptable'.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2020, 04:30:38 AM »
This is probably tied in with the people and groups associated with Epstein.

It does seem like these people are trying to influence things behind the scenes, that there is a campaign to 'normalise' this and make it 'acceptable'.
This has been the goal of LGBTQ from the start.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2020, 05:32:07 AM »
Im only interested in 18 year old pussy bra
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2020, 09:40:40 AM »
Im only interested in 18 year old pussy bra
Not 19 or 20?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2020, 02:34:22 AM »
Scandalous Obozo profiting from this outrageous perv-shit.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2020, 03:28:08 AM »
I would have to study the per-capita rates of pedophilia in the church, in order to evaluate the merits of your claim.  I'm slightly more concerned with rabbis who genitally mutilate Jewish babies, but - if you pressed me - I agree with you that it appears to be the case that The Catholic Church has an above average rate of pedophilia.

Do you have any evidence that the Catholic church has an above average rate of pedophilia, i.e., sex with PREpubescent children? All the accounts I have read was with Priest having sex with teenage boys. And just to make it crystal clear, this is not to condone having sex with teenagers. This is wrong and the reason why I left the Catholic church despite being born and baptised a Catholic and a practicing Catholic for decades.

There is a huge difference between an adult having sex with a 15 year old and having sex with a six year old.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2020, 04:25:12 AM »
Do you have any evidence that the Catholic church has an above average rate of pedophilia, i.e., sex with PREpubescent children? All the accounts I have read was with Priest having sex with teenage boys. And just to make it crystal clear, this is not to condone having sex with teenagers. This is wrong and the reason why I left the Catholic church despite being born and baptised a Catholic and a practicing Catholic for decades.

There is a huge difference between an adult having sex with a 15 year old and having sex with a six year old.
Which church do you attend now?  Lutheran?  Orthodox?

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2020, 06:25:48 AM »
Why would anyone admit to paying for or watching Netflix?????

Netflix wants people to know that over 50% of their content is not pedo related.

Below: So, if you are pro-pedo, you are shaking up the "patriarchal order".... They've got enough idiots convinced that the "patriarchal order" is bad. That's two levels of brainwashing, one level they've already accomplished in order to open the door to the other level that they're starting to seriously work on.

Who the New Yorker put in charge of telling the masses how to think about cinema propaganda:

The same ilk that make the propaganda have news agencies who hire like-minded scum to tell you how to think about it. Maybe soon they can plant chips in people's heads.

You do realize that’s not a real tweet...

...and that people who re-post Onion and Babylon Bee stories without using common sense occupy the bottom echelon of intelligence.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2020, 06:35:38 AM »
 ???

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2020, 06:56:20 AM »
You do realize that’s not a real tweet...

...and that people who re-post Onion and Babylon Bee stories without using common sense occupy the bottom echelon of intelligence.

I hope you're not one of those average IQ fellows that fact-check satire and feel like they're brilliant for pointing out that a comical meme or a satire article is fake news.

It comes across like the annoying kid raising his hand in class to show everyone how "smart" he is.

We know. We know. Babylon Bee is fake. Thanks for catching up.

https://babylonbee.com/news/netflix-responds-to-backlash-clarifies-its-content-is-mostly-not-pedophilia

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
Re: Cuties Film - Netflix Endorsing Pedophilia - Discuss
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2020, 11:24:12 AM »
 :o

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2020, 10:06:04 PM »
This has been the goal of LGBTQ from the start.

I have said this for years. Trump can slow it down, but nothing short of a cultural revolution can stop it.

I will give you all a hint, the solution starts like this- its OK not to like other people. The reason doesnt matter, for sake of the argument, the underlying point is that this concept you have to be either conservative and dislike progressives are the polar opposite with no middle ground is divisive and not logical. It doesnt work. What does is a simple concept- i might not like you but i will respect your right to live as happily as you can provided you do not infringe on my right to do the same. Very simple. This forced acceptance of anyone and everyone is fascist and by design is leading this nation to destruction.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2020, 06:55:23 AM »
Ugh.

I loaded up the video again, in order to see the Like to Dislike ratio.  I accidentally let the video play in the background while I was opening up MS Paint to get the screen capture below, and I'm so annoyed with myself.  I don't even want to watch the trailer for this piece of shit - and the more I hear about it, the more I think that way.  Talk about disgusting.
With so many people speaking up against the show, why would netflix defy business logic and continue to air the show? Could it be that by airing the show netflix is promoting a certain agenda? Pushing an idea to the forefront that this type of behaviour is acceptable?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2020, 08:04:21 AM »
With so many people speaking up against the show, why would netflix defy business logic and continue to air the show? Could it be that by airing the show netflix is promoting a certain agenda? Pushing an idea to the forefront that this type of behaviour is acceptable?

They are a libtard owned/libtard programmed media outlet, relying on fruitcakes to move their agenda FWD. They pay Obozo millions (for who knows what) and have all sorts of retarded programming.
Like HULU, etc.

Hollyweird  ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2020, 10:07:06 AM »
They are a libtard owned/libtard programmed media outlet, relying on fruitcakes to move their agenda FWD. They pay Obozo millions (for who knows what) and have all sorts of retarded programming.
Like HULU, etc.

Hollyweird  ::)
Hollywood has proven they are willing to take financial losses to push their agenda forward, thus all the SJW woke movies.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Cuties Film - Netflix Endorsing Pedophilia - Discuss
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2020, 05:09:07 PM »
Netflix Indicted in Texas for ‘Lewd’ Content in ‘Cuties’:

A Texas grand jury has indicted Netflix on a charge of disseminating lewd material by distributing the French film “Cuties.”

The grand jury in Tyler County, Texas, returned the indictment on Sept. 23 under a state law that forbids “the lewd exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of an unclothed, partially clothed, or clothed child.”

To be illegal, such material must appeal “to the prurient interest in sex” and have “no serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.”

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/netflix-cuties-lewd-content-indictment-1234794699