Author Topic: 💪 My Lung Cancer Status 💪  (Read 9268 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: 💪 My Lung Cancer Status 💪
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2020, 12:38:16 AM »
This is the best news Wes!!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2020, 11:21:10 AM »
This is the best news Wes!!!!!

I will trust to booty's reply and agree that the news is good. Be well, Wes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2020, 08:06:40 AM »
Thanks booty and The Scott.................mo st appreciated.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2020, 11:55:38 PM »
Good news Wes! Did you get the traditional treatments? Surgery, chemo etc.?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2020, 07:39:47 AM »
Wes went vegan?
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2020, 08:37:14 AM »
Good news Wes! Did you get the traditional treatments? Surgery, chemo etc.?
Thanks...no I got radiation therapy as my lung issue was inoperable.

5 days of high intensity radiation,15 minutes at a time................I`m so glad I missed out on all of the suffering a lot of people go through but I`m not completely out of the woods...............anot her scan in 6 months,then 2 years and of course if any complications arise before that I`ll notify my doctors................h opefully I wont have to make that call.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2020, 12:34:02 PM »
Thanks...no I got radiation therapy as my lung issue was inoperable.

5 days of high intensity radiation,15 minutes at a time................I`m so glad I missed out on all of the suffering a lot of people go through but I`m not completely out of the woods...............anot her scan in 6 months,then 2 years and of course if any complications arise before that I`ll notify my doctors................h opefully I wont have to make that call.

It is normal procedure to have cancer checkups (scans) more often at first and less and less frequently as time goes by and you remain clear. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2020, 04:26:47 AM »
It is normal procedure to have cancer checkups (scans) more often at first and less and less frequently as time goes by and you remain clear. 
The key is "remaining clear" which I hope happens in my case

ghcard

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2020, 12:12:24 PM »
I don't know if you are already doing things like that, but I am a huge believer in the power of the nature.
You could try to increase the consumption of foods that have a lot of benefits, like orions, garlic, lemon, green tea.

Also utilizing tools that the nature gave to our own body, the most powerful being fasting, when you fast for long enough the body does all kind of things in terms of cleaning itself.

There are one that don't believe that, many that think that a calorie is just a calorie. That is very far from the truth, once you experience for yourself you see the difference.
Of course one can argue that equal caloric intake equals same bodyweight, but that's is about where it ends. No only the body composition changes, but most important your health.

I know that you are a very experienced member, not meaning to teach you anything, I actually only have to learn from you. I am just putting that like in a way for everybody to read and maybe it open the eyes of someone that never figured that before.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2020, 04:02:08 PM »
I don't know if you are already doing things like that, but I am a huge believer in the power of the nature.
You could try to increase the consumption of foods that have a lot of benefits, like orions, garlic, lemon, green tea.

Also utilizing tools that the nature gave to our own body, the most powerful being fasting, when you fast for long enough the body does all kind of things in terms of cleaning itself.

There are one that don't believe that, many that think that a calorie is just a calorie. That is very far from the truth, once you experience for yourself you see the difference.
Of course one can argue that equal caloric intake equals same bodyweight, but that's is about where it ends. No only the body composition changes, but most important your health.

I know that you are a very experienced member, not meaning to teach you anything, I actually only have to learn from you. I am just putting that like in a way for everybody to read and maybe it open the eyes of someone that never figured that before.

Thanks,I`m eating a pretty good diet but I`ll give fasting a try....................g ood idea,thanks.

ghcard

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2020, 05:17:26 AM »
Please give it a try, I guarantee you that once you see the changes in your overall health, not to mention the body composition and skin, you will never again desire to to return to keep your body in a fed state for long anymore.

being hungry and fasting in fact is one of the reasons that we evolved into having our today's body and intelligence.

The body only betters itself, constructs itself and get rid of bad thing properly once you stop to have high insulin level, meaning that you changed to the fed state (slin) to the fasted state (GH).

Do You know why HGH works so well for fat loss and overall health and eating whatever you want?

because it mimics the fasted state, your body is like you are fasting even if eating, you can see that it causes insulin resistance, meaning that the exogenous hgh is too high that overrides the insulin (fed state) even if eating.
That's also why you can eat a lot, because you are always hungry.

one should only eat when hungry or will get fat.

remember the galeneiko noone principle? what it was at the core of it? only eating when hungry.

why they say that is in your sleep that you grow and that's why you have to sleep well? got that right,, because when you sleep for long enough you will end up fasting by default.

guess why they say eating around bedtime gets you fat? because the avarege american will drink a gallon of chocolate milk to go to bed,, of course there will be no sleep in hell that will put you in a fasted state. (of course besides the calories, before anyone starts...)

please give it a try, if you never did it you maybe feel strange the first days, but you will get used to it. I mean, it is your instinct

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2020, 04:51:36 PM »
Please give it a try, I guarantee you that once you see the changes in your overall health, not to mention the body composition and skin, you will never again desire to to return to keep your body in a fed state for long anymore.

being hungry and fasting in fact is one of the reasons that we evolved into having our today's body and intelligence.

The body only betters itself, constructs itself and get rid of bad thing properly once you stop to have high insulin level, meaning that you changed to the fed state (slin) to the fasted state (GH).

Do You know why HGH works so well for fat loss and overall health and eating whatever you want?

because it mimics the fasted state, your body is like you are fasting even if eating, you can see that it causes insulin resistance, meaning that the exogenous hgh is too high that overrides the insulin (fed state) even if eating.

remember the galeneiko noone principle? what it was at the core of it? only eating when hungry.

why they say that is in your sleep that you grow and that's why you have to sleep well? got that right,, because when you sleep for long enough you will end up fasting by default.

guess why they say eating around bedtime gets you fat? because the avarege american will drink a gallon of chocolate milk to go to bed,, of course there will be no sleep in hell that will put you in a fasted state. (of course besides the calories, before anyone starts...)

please give it a try, if you never did it you maybe feel strange the first days, but you will get used to it. I mean, it is your instinct

-Not knocking fasting, but it seems to be the latest craze, because lots of people are talking about it. Funny how if you've been around as long as I have, you've seen all sorts of diets come and go. I eat whatever I want and how much of it I want to. My health is excellent. Maybe I am just lucky.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2020, 04:25:39 AM »

If health is your concern and not getting bbing huge then I do think we eat, not only too much, but too often. Type 2 diabetes is increasing every year. When you are constantly eating you are always producing insulin and over the years and decades you develop a resistance to your own insulin. Eating constantly is not natural. No where in nature does any life form get a continuous food supply all day every day. This idea that breakfast is the most important meal is b.s. In nature when you get up in the morning there is no food. That's when you and your buddies go out and try to get some, either from the ground or killing it. That's why your appetite is greater later in the day and not when you first get up. I have no appetite when I wake up and usually go for about 14 to 16 hours before my first meal. So that's 2/3 of my day when I am not simulating insulin. And I don't have to skimp on my meals because I only have two though I think in cave man times they ate just once a day. I think that is part of the reason why at 60 years old I still don't have that middle age paunch.

ghcard, how long do you consider a fast and how often do you think it should be done?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2020, 11:16:55 AM »
The old if it was good enough for early man, than it is good for people today theory is amusing, if misguided.  In 1900 the average life span was between 46 and 48 years. Over the last 200 years, U.S. life expectancy has more than doubled to almost 80 years (78.8 in 2015), with vast improvements in health and quality of life.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2020, 11:33:16 AM »
The old if it was good enough for early man, than it is good for people today theory is amusing, if misguided.  In 1900 the average life span was between 46 and 48 years. Over the last 200 years, U.S. life expectancy has more than doubled to almost 80 years (78.8 in 2015), with vast improvements in health and quality of life.
Life span does not change.  The life expectancy has gone up mostly because infant death has been nearly eradicated.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2020, 12:14:22 PM »
Wes my brother just saw this thread have been busy haven't been on here much. So happy for you brother. Stay healthy!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2020, 08:15:12 PM »
Life span does not change.  The life expectancy has gone up mostly because infant death has been nearly eradicated.

So then, you are saying many people were living to be 100+ years old several decades ago and it is just for the fact that more babies survive which explains the increase in lifespan statistics. That is very interesting. Can you provide some scientific support for your theory?

Yes, infant deaths play into this equation, but it is just a small part of why statistically, people are living longer today then they were a couple of decades ago. Maybe you should check the obituaries, both now and historically.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2020, 03:58:05 AM »
So then, you are saying many people were living to be 100+ years old several decades ago and it is just for the fact that more babies survive which explains the increase in lifespan statistics. That is very interesting. Can you provide some scientific support for your theory?

Yes, infant deaths play into this equation, but it is just a small part of why statistically, people are living longer today then they were a couple of decades ago. Maybe you should check the obituaries, both now and historically.
Again, you are confusing life span with life expectancy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2020, 04:34:16 AM »
Wes my brother just saw this thread have been busy haven't been on here much. So happy for you brother. Stay healthy!!!

Thanks Ronnie,I hope my next scan in 6 months yields the same result.

Take care my friend,and thanks again.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2020, 05:50:30 AM »
Rock on trooper

I hope you’re off the smokes now

Consider looking at the sauna and infrared to also help. Steam rooms help breathing too

ghcard

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2020, 06:17:38 AM »
Life span increased because a lot of reasons, the main ones is the advent and progress of medicine. You like to mention that in 200 years the life span doubled. Don't you think that is odd that was just around that time frame that we discovered the first anesthesia and things like that?

A while ago you could die from stupid things, today we can take a lot, you can get 3rd degree burns in 80% of your body, lose your ability to breath through your nose, lose the ability to eat through your mouth, lose the ability to pee from your peepee, lose the ability to beat your own heart and still have high chances of recovery. think about it my friend. For most part of human history you could drop dead from eating a peanut.

The way we eat today has nothing to do with increased lifespan, in fact I can safely say that the reason of most of the disease we have nowadays is the way we eat!

Hello my friend @pellius, you are spot on in every thing you said

Being huge is far from being health. It is more of drug dependant and when you take the amount needed to be lets say 200lb 5% you will have to eat it to match up the dose.
But it is wise to remember that is competitive numbers, meaning that at least hgh comes into play, but usually gh+slin.
Even the average gym rat only on aas do not need to eat huge, that is why most of them are permabulkers.
They think that they can be bigger than a certain dose they are on simply by eating more, following the eating protocol of the guys that are on a certain drug protocol to match those calories.
For some reason they think they can get away with the same amount of food without the same amount of drugs.

I like to fast very close to what you mentioned that you do.
The best way to fast is in the morning, because you already wake up with a 6-8 hours bonus of fasting that you got from sleeping, that way it becomes easier to reach 14-16 hours.

But that is just a base from what I do. I try not to get my body used to any eating pattern because I have a huge believe that the body only better itself if it keeping guessing.
That is true for anything, I don't know why people don't apply this to eating. Like how do you make you muscles grow? can you do it with the exact same training, exact same poundages and exact same reps? I don't think so, we have to keep changing things, increasing load and decreasing reps, increasing reps and decreasing load, do explosive movements, do real concentrate and slow movements and so on...

So why in the hell people think tha the body will function his best when you always keep the same something so important like eating?

The most powerful thing we have beside the fasting is the ability to feel our body and feel hungry.

That meaning, most days I do 14-16 hours fasting, but there will be days that I will fell like eating like with only 10 hours, some days I feel I can do all day and do 24h, some days I feel like I have to eat the whole day.

I also like to eat whole foods, it also have a lot of impact on body composition. Don't believe a calorie is a calorie balonie.
If someone happens to be any weight they want but being 6%. First of all when one reaches this lean the first thing one may notice if not a complete idiot is that a calorie is not a calorie.
But even if you happen no to notice that and manage to get that lean... just try to stay with the same %bf and same lean muscle mass by changing your food choices to mainly processed ones, same calorie intake, in fact you can keep even the same makros, just replace it for 90% processed food and see what happens.

But there will be time that I also feel like eating any shit I want, and that is fine. Consistency is the key, what matters at the end of the day is what you did majority of the time.

The guys would be shocked to know how little food they have to eat.

That being said another thing to keep in mind, just think logically if we need little food in reality, where is it going all the excessive food that we eat? I mean not everyone is a fatfuck, some can get away in just being a little chubby.

Well, I got bad news, that converges to my first paragraphs in this post. The way we eat is the cause for a lot of the disease from today.

Even if you can get away with eating too much that does not mean that you are actually getting away with that.
Just think, instead of you eating little and putting your body constantly into fasting and making it use his energy stores and allowing it to clean itself you are constantly putting your body into the fed state, with nutrients and slin running and storing that shit. Even if it is not stored on your belly to everyone to see, you better believe that is being stored inside the arteries, organs, inside the muscles etc...
Not once in your entire life getting a chance of using that shit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2020, 11:17:51 AM »
Rock on trooper

I hope you’re off the smokes now

Consider looking at the sauna and infrared to also help. Steam rooms help breathing too
Thanks Dave...................I quit smoking the day before my first radiation treatment.......May 11th.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2020, 09:06:53 PM »
Pleased to hear the great news Wes! Very happy for you. Now you can keep us entertained telling us old strip club and gym stories for years to come!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2020, 11:52:50 PM »
Again, you are confusing life span with life expectancy.

The term “life expectancy” refers to the number of years a person can expect to live. By definition, life expectancy is based on an estimate of the average age that members of a particular population group will be when they die.

Life span is the length of time for which a person or animal lives or a thing functions.
"the human life span"

Need synonyms for life expectancy? Here's a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead.

Period of a being's existence, allotted span longevity, natural life, all one's natural life, expectation of life, life cycle, life's duration, life span, lifetime....

https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/another-word-for/life_expectancy.html

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2020, 10:49:55 AM »
Pleased to hear the great news Wes! Very happy for you. Now you can keep us entertained telling us old strip club and gym stories for years to come!
Thanks Rascal.

Indeed I can and I will soon start a thread about those hoes !!   ;D