Author Topic: How would you react if you met this guy outside in the dark...??  (Read 3616 times)

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: How would you react if you met this guy outside in the dark...??
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2020, 12:09:20 PM »
Assuming of course we can actually see him in the dark?
Bro...

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2020, 12:33:48 PM »
With his VO2 max, which is probably about the same as someone with COPD,  he'd barely be able to move 2 feet without going into oxygen debt.

I think I'd be safe if I met him outside in the dark, haha.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2020, 12:50:53 PM »
Intimidating?? To who? Muscle-men are the worst athletes, fighters, cardio people. A brisk walk in a circle would drop the clown useless.

Hmmm doesn’t that depend on his cardio
Any one Remember Marius Pudzianowski WSM x5
At 20+st and in very good muscular condition & size
He could carry a 400lb shield & do the power stairs with 4/500lb
Pull a Truck very likely better than anyone on this board as No doubt
Their Cardio & strength would be no where near where his was.

Not saying he could fight, only his cardio vascular ability was very good.
Yes he had a late start in MMA.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2020, 01:14:31 PM »
Didn't Mirko CroCop smashed 3X larger Bob Sapp  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2020, 01:23:53 PM »
Haha Even if couldn't see him you’d smell the fat stinking cunt and hear his heavy breathing

Hahaha.  Being so rotund, he has some nerve selling fart powders.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2020, 01:35:40 PM »

Hmmm doesn’t that depend on his cardio
Any one Remember Marius Pudzianowski WSM x5
At 20+st and in very good muscular condition & size
He could carry a 400lb shield & do the power stairs with 4/500lb
Pull a Truck very likely better than anyone on this board as No doubt
Their Cardio & strength would be no where near where his was.

Not saying he could fight, only his cardio vascular ability was very good.
Yes he had a late start in MMA.

Marius was an exception to the rule 😁 His cardio routine was amazing and should be practiced by every strongman and bodybuilder!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2020, 01:42:37 PM »
Marius was an exception to the rule 😁 His cardio routine was amazing and should be practiced by every strongman and bodybuilder!

Mateusz Kieliszkowski is even more insanely freaky than Mariusz, if you can believe that.  I never thought I'd live to see the day of an even stronger man coming out of Poland...but it happened.  And Mateusz is only 27.  I believe he currently holds the world record with the Circus Dumbbell, with 330-lb.  :o  I hate Circus Dumbbell due to the uneven position it puts your spine in, and I have never gone over 125-lb.  For perspective, 225-lb was a world class lift about a decade ago - so to add a full 100-lb to what most of the top WSM guys did around that time is almost an unbelievable feat.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2020, 01:46:49 PM »
These Eastern European strongmen are incredible- along with the Nordic guys. What is it about cold weather and strength   ???

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2020, 04:07:06 PM »

Well, not quite. Despite slimming down Marius collapse from exhaustion when fighting a washed up and not in tip top shape Tim Sylvia.

I believe that physical activity in regard to conditioning is not as directly transferable from one activity to another as one might suspect. I remember rolling in Jiu-Jitsu practice with an avid marathon runner. I always considered a marathon runner the ultimate in cardiovascular conditioning. He told me he couldn't believe how winded and out of breath he was training with me. I use to be a pretty good swimmer and seemed I could go on forever but when I first started running I could barely go a mile. I was in great shape at the time I was rolling and barely broke a sweat with this guy but there was no way I could have run a mile let alone a marathon.

Someone once asked D1 champion and hall of famer, Dan Gable, who was known for his superb conditioning, what was the best exercise to for wrestling conditioning. He replied, "Wrestling."

Marius was in great shape for what he does when he fought Tim Sylvia. Just not in the specific type of shape require in MMA. And I'm sure if Tim Sylvia tried to do what Marius did in WSM using loads corresponding to his strength he would probably collapse from exhaustion as well.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2020, 04:32:33 PM »
Mateusz Kieliszkowski is even more insanely freaky than Mariusz, if you can believe that.  I never thought I'd live to see the day of an even stronger man coming out of Poland...but it happened.  And Mateusz is only 27.  I believe he currently holds the world record with the Circus Dumbbell, with 330-lb.  :o  I hate Circus Dumbbell due to the uneven position it puts your spine in, and I have never gone over 125-lb.  For perspective, 225-lb was a world class lift about a decade ago - so to add a full 100-lb to what most of the top WSM guys did around that time is almost an unbelievable feat.

Yeah but he’s no we’re near as built as Pudzianowski.pudzianowsk i was ina league of his own build,strength,size and cardio wise especially with a diet of snickers bars and sausages.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2020, 05:49:28 PM »
Say what you want, but size and strength is an advantage in a fight. Fighting is movement, and if movement is aided by a large amount of horsepower, that’s ... an advantage.

Size, well, providing it’s capable of even modest mobility, can allow one to absorb considerable punishment. Like a battleship or tank.

As far as “gassing out”, largely this only matters in combat sports.

In all my years being involved in, and being witness to, altercations, I’ve never seen anything of a serious/potentially dangerous nature exceed 30-45 seconds. Usually it’s broken up much before this. And if it isn’t, and the scrap continues, each combatant has very little skill, athleticism, strength, or scrapping ability.

(If you have something, you’ll either “win”, or inflict damage, within this window.)

They’ll just gradually give up, equally, and be on their way. Spouting a few closing “fuck-you-goof” remarks.

If someone is dramatically larger and more strong/powerful than you, hopefully you can achieve a knockout or choke-out, otherwise you’ll likely be injured.

Being a trained fighter gives advantage, just like strength and size.

Case by case.

Your right about fight duration, street fights are over in a matter of seconds.

I have a fighting background nothing major, just some boxing when I was younger. When I put on a lot of muscle bodybuilding I was much slower and it affected my coordination, ability to do combinations etc. when I lost the muscle my speed returned. There's no doubt in my mind the muscle is a big hinderance in a fight in most scenarios.

I can only imagine how slow these super big guys are.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2020, 06:15:47 PM »
Say what you want, but size and strength is an advantage in a fight. Fighting is movement, and if movement is aided by a large amount of horsepower, that’s ... an advantage.

Size, well, providing it’s capable of even modest mobility, can allow one to absorb considerable punishment. Like a battleship or tank.

As far as “gassing out”, largely this only matters in combat sports.

In all my years being involved in, and being witness to, altercations, I’ve never seen anything of a serious/potentially dangerous nature exceed 30-45 seconds. Usually it’s broken up much before this. And if it isn’t, and the scrap continues, each combatant has very little skill, athleticism, strength, or scrapping ability.

(If you have something, you’ll either “win”, or inflict damage, within this window.)

They’ll just gradually give up, equally, and be on their way. Spouting a few closing “fuck-you-goof” remarks.

If someone is dramatically larger and more strong/powerful than you, hopefully you can achieve a knockout or choke-out, otherwise you’ll likely be injured.

Being a trained fighter gives advantage, just like strength and size.

Case by case.

Absolutely size and strength is an advantage. It it wasn't there would be no need for weight classes and lighter guys would dominate. Nobody believes that.

There is a tipping point where your body's natural ability, your heart, lungs, and cardiovascular system; to support additional muscle size starts to experience diminishing returns. If you are a boxer or MMA fighter and through training and weightlifting you become quite large and muscular you will be fine. If you need to take hormones and force feeding yourself to get that size then you are exceeding your body's natural capacity to support the additional muscle mass.

The human body simply was not made to hold an additional 50 pounds of muscle. To be 5'10" 250-275 lbs at 6% without a lot of hormones and peptides. It's not healthy and it's not athletic. It is functional if your job is to move a piano or refrigerator, or to get in the way of another human being like a lineman in the NFL but moving in a coordinated fashion for an extended period of time (say more than three minutes), not a chance.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2020, 08:18:49 PM »

This isn’t a thread about you.

This isn’t another thread about your incessant failures.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2020, 09:34:54 PM »
It's really too bad. When I was a kid and saw someone jacked I'd be in awe. Nowadays with the level it has gone to and the drug secret is out it's just become a freak show. No matter what anyone thinks about the end result the fact is that it takes a lot of discipline and sacrifice to achieve that level of muscular size. Your whole life revolves around your body. And it's not easy stabbing yourself several times a day with needles. The average person cries at the once a year flu shot. But the sad truth is also nobody cares except other cult members. Not only don't they care they just shake their heads and mock them. Nobody but the cult is impressed. I keep thinking about that poor muscle head I saw strolling through the mall with his string tank and tiny spandex shorts just being heckled by teenagers. I actually felt kind of sorry for him.

Bigbychoice keeps saying I look like a concentration camp victim or marathon runner, Um, OK, but I at least can walk in public and not get jeered. Maybe even the full length of the mall without passing out or sucking wind.

Good post!

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2020, 09:45:34 PM »
It's really too bad. When I was a kid and saw someone jacked I'd be in awe. Nowadays with the level it has gone to and the drug secret is out it's just become a freak show. No matter what anyone thinks about the end result the fact is that it takes a lot of discipline and sacrifice to achieve that level of muscular size. Your whole life revolves around your body. And it's not easy stabbing yourself several times a day with needles. The average person cries at the once a year flu shot. But the sad truth is also nobody cares except other cult members. Not only don't they care they just shake their heads and mock them. Nobody but the cult is impressed. I keep thinking about that poor muscle head I saw strolling through the mall with his string tank and tiny spandex shorts just being heckled by teenagers. I actually felt kind of sorry for him.

Bigbychoice keeps saying I look like a concentration camp victim or marathon runner, Um, OK, but I at least can walk in public and not get jeered. Maybe even the full length of the mall without passing out or sucking wind.
All that work.....and you are still ugly.

That has always been the problem. "Veins ain't gains bro". I should trademark that.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2020, 10:39:27 PM »
All that work.....and you are still ugly.

That has always been the problem. "Veins ain't gains bro". I should trademark that.

You don’t have many real friends do you man? I get the sense that you literally live for the times when you get responses on this one website. It’s a dopamine high for you isn’t it man? People kind of ignore you in real life, and you know that women (of the non-eye gouging variety) are beyond out of reach. So it just feels good to get replies. It makes you feel respected.
I genuinely feel for you man. I wish you could see that you absolutely can improve your social skills. Other than the autistic types - social retardation is something that can be cured. And even easier - you don’t HAVE to look like Larry the Cable Guy.
I’m not being a dick here man - so DONT go trying to suck me - I’m really being serious.
Don’t let an anonymous place where no one really gives an actual fck be your comfort.

Anyway - been checking in far too often - but you are here always and it’s kind of my job to read people so....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2020, 11:52:36 PM »

Lol! Elf.
I'm sorry, "Jedi Elf" or some shit like that.

Is that Phillipino for lemming?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2020, 12:27:06 AM »
Lol! Elf.
I'm sorry, "Jedi Elf" or some shit like that.

Is that Phillipino for lemming?

Come on man - you know that you realize the terrible irony in “you” calling someone a loser...

I get it - when topics involve things like training / genetics / gear etc. - you can’t really contribute. But you CAN read and learn.
Shizzo - you don’t HAVE to be a loser. You can find success and even find a woman to stand with you (marriage if want). You don’t have to wake each day the way that you do.

Try this for 30 days - ABSOLUTELY any man on earth can do this. Wake up every morning at 5:00 - take 3 (THREE) Minutes just waking and thinking about NOTHING but what you are grateful for. By 5:05 you can be dressed in shorts and go fasters and grab a water - hit the bricks and start! Just do 30 minutes or even just 15-20 if that all you can do. Only walk at first.

Start your day that way - focus as much as possible as many times a day on gratitude and soon you will be hitting a good 45 min - 1hr session each morning and then MAKING time to hit the weights for 30-45 later in the day.

Don’t accept being that guy in the picture. Dude it’s HEALTHY to “fat shame” - the leftist pussingtons don’t want to hurt FAT peoples feelings - but if you care about them you BETTER TELL them they look unhealthy and like a fat slob.

I hope you can find the strength to do this man. Millions of us do this - are you willing to accept that we are stronger than you? Or use the excuse that “looks aint that important to me”?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2020, 12:50:00 AM »
I'd say that when you get around 90-110 kg (12-15 % bodyfat, not fat) with good cardio and at least 6'1 height and good range/reach(arms legs), is when higher weight differences doesn't matter that much.

When you have that good balance between strength, speed and reach, you can defeat much bigger and stronger opponents weighing 130+ kg.

If there is serious skill-discrepancy, you can even be much lighter and shorter and defeat someone weighing more than 50 kg than you.

When facing someone who is both taller and much heavier and stronger , but you have a serious skill and speed advantage

Q

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2020, 12:53:13 AM »
I would feel bad for him.

I've heard that some of those guys who go to Kuwait/Oxygen gym are blackmailed into staying/returning.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2020, 02:44:45 AM »
I would feel bad for him.

I've heard that some of those guys who go to Kuwait/Oxygen gym are blackmailed into staying/returning.

Why would they do that? They support and treat these like kings.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2020, 03:31:00 AM »
Why would they do that? They support and treat these like kings.

It's mind numbingly boring there and they are told what to take, when to eat, when to sleep etc. Think of it as a luxury prison.

People forget, plenty of guys have been there and not returned. Victor, Regan, Delarosa, Bonac, Wolf, JoshL. I'm sure there are more.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2020, 04:08:07 AM »
It's mind numbingly boring there and they are told what to take, when to eat, when to sleep etc. Think of it as a luxury prison.

People forget, plenty of guys have been there and not returned. Victor, Regan, Delarosa, Bonac, Wolf, JoshL. I'm sure there are more.

I mean, why and how are they blackmailed to stay there.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2020, 04:39:53 AM »
I mean, why and how are they blackmailed to stay there.

Oxygen want the prestige and I guess having top pros there promotes the business.

I won't post how, but shoot me a PM if you really want to know.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2020, 07:46:59 AM »
  :D