Author Topic: How would you react if you met this guy outside in the dark...??  (Read 3690 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: How would you react if you met this guy outside in the dark...??
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2020, 09:47:05 AM »
I'd say that when you get around 90-110 kg (12-15 % bodyfat, not fat) with good cardio and at least 6'1 height and good range/reach(arms legs), is when higher weight differences doesn't matter that much.

When you have that good balance between strength, speed and reach, you can defeat much bigger and stronger opponents weighing 130+ kg.

If there is serious skill-discrepancy, you can even be much lighter and shorter and defeat someone weighing more than 50 kg than you.

When facing someone who is both taller and much heavier and stronger , but you have a serious skill and speed advantage

Did the short fella win?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2020, 06:39:49 PM »
  :D

Get off your soapbox, fatty. You are not equal to any of us. You’re the white trash “fromunda” cheese of America that we scratch away in the shower every morning with a good handful of soap.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2020, 06:50:16 PM »
Did the short fella win?

Yeah, the powerlifter died.

0:12

Q

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2020, 12:50:27 AM »
I still have love for Pellius. Not butt love.....

He needs help.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2020, 02:58:20 AM »

He needs help.

Shizzo is here for one thing only and it’s cock, notice he has strange obsessions with open homosexuals like onemorerep and goodrum and to a lesser extent primemuscle, this is no coincidence and he hides his disgusting true intentions by constant “gimmick” accusations and attacks on these members like how a childish schoolboy picks on the girl in his class that he secretly fancies

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2020, 04:20:04 AM »

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2020, 03:55:56 PM »
Say what you want, but size and strength is an advantage in a fight. Fighting is movement, and if movement is aided by a large amount of horsepower, that’s ... an advantage.

Size, well, providing it’s capable of even modest mobility, can allow one to absorb considerable punishment. Like a battleship or tank.

As far as “gassing out”, largely this only matters in combat sports.

In all my years being involved in, and being witness to, altercations, I’ve never seen anything of a serious/potentially dangerous nature exceed 30-45 seconds. Usually it’s broken up much before this. And if it isn’t, and the scrap continues, each combatant has very little skill, athleticism, strength, or scrapping ability.

(If you have something, you’ll either “win”, or inflict damage, within this window.)

They’ll just gradually give up, equally, and be on their way. Spouting a few closing “fuck-you-goof” remarks.

If someone is dramatically larger and more strong/powerful than you, hopefully you can achieve a knockout or choke-out, otherwise you’ll likely be injured.

Being a trained fighter gives advantage, just like strength and size.

Case by case.

This.

I've never seen a street fight go more that 45 seconds. And I've seen some between some pretty dangerous individuals. Usually ending because one of them maliciously wounded or unable to continue from damage. Keyboard warriors always think fighting is something they see on television ie sanctioned when in reality it can be much more cruel and violent.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2020, 05:22:21 PM »
This.

I've never seen a street fight go more that 45 seconds. And I've seen some between some pretty dangerous individuals. Usually ending because one of them maliciously wounded or unable to continue from damage. Keyboard warriors always think fighting is something they see on television ie sanctioned when in reality it can be much more cruel and violent.

Exactly, Sanctioned fights ain’t fighting.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2020, 06:58:45 PM »
All that work.....and you are still ugly.

That has always been the problem. "Veins ain't gains bro". I should trademark that.

My best bodypart shows otherwise over the course of about 45 seconds.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2020, 12:00:14 AM »
This.

True, I knew a lad who was top dog in our area for a long time and he usually fucked people up badly in few seconds, for a while everyone talked about how this other guy was the new man to beat as he was fairly big and trained and fought MMA and was making a bit of a name for himself as a bully(this was early 2000s before mma exploded in popularity) when they finally met it lasted long enough for a single punch to smash the jaw of the MMA guy, another younger lad was fresh out the army thought he was clever trying to make a name for himself and he made the mistake of head butting a female in the guys company, he hospitalised him and his father in under a minute the big tough ex army guy was even crying at one point. Just a handful of the mans countless violent encounters and yes he would get subbed or chocked out in seconds in MMA but on the streets Id have bet on him against almost anyone in his prime and is one of the last people on earth I’d have wanted to go up against
Point is like already said real fights aren’t like in the films where hundreds of punches land and they both keep going,if someone knows how to hit a few of them land and it’s over in a few seconds

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2020, 01:20:13 AM »
True, I knew a lad who was top dog in our area for a long time and he usually fucked people up badly in few seconds, for a while everyone talked about how this other guy was the new man to beat as he was fairly big and trained and fought MMA and was making a bit of a name for himself as a bully(this was early 2000s before mma exploded in popularity) when they finally met it lasted long enough for a single punch to smash the jaw of the MMA guy, another younger lad was fresh out the army thought he was clever trying to make a name for himself and he made the mistake of head butting a female in the guys company, he hospitalised him and his father in under a minute the big tough ex army guy was even crying at one point. Just a handful of the mans countless violent encounters and yes he would get subbed or chocked out in seconds in MMA but on the streets Id have bet on him against almost anyone in his prime and is one of the last people on earth I’d have wanted to go up against
Point is like already said real fights aren’t like in the films where hundreds of punches land and they both keep going,if someone knows how to hit a few of them land and it’s over in a few seconds

I remember a bamma mma fighter and former para trooper getting fucked up in seconds by a local rugby prop, local mechanic and part time puff dealer.
Da street isnt da cage

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2020, 01:20:45 AM »
Was your friend Lee Duffy?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2020, 01:35:42 AM »
Was your friend Lee Duffy?

Haha no mate was a bit after Duffys time and further north plus he was the opposite of a bully like Duffy was and absolutely hated them you could drink in his company all day and take the piss as much as you like and be fine

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2020, 02:00:25 AM »

He needs help.

Your butt qualifies as a shared resource according to Pedopedia.