Author Topic: How hard is life where you live?  (Read 11787 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: How hard is life where you live?
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2020, 05:56:42 PM »
I'm from Finland and these are my pros and cons.

+free healthcare and education for everybody
+safe
+there is no extreme poverty
+nature
-high taxes (my tax bracket is 38% + 8 % mandatory for 401k)
-everything is expensive and taxed to the max
-cold most of the year
-it's really hard to make a big buck

Always love to travel to US. Last year I drove from LA to New York with my buddy. Lots of Denny's and Gatorades  ;D

I'm a Finn but born and living in Sweden. Finland looks like heaven right about now. My area is like the darkest Africa. Makes me mad every single day, this fucking beautiful country fucked beyond repair :D

I remember, a few years back, fucking Reinfeldt, Swedish PM, went to Finland to lecture them on how to also ruin their country with immigrants :D

I could see myself moving to Finland for a quiet old age. The number of Swedes I hear talking about moving from Sweden is amazing, everyone is ready to abandon this ship.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2020, 06:22:24 PM »
I'm a Finn but born and living in Sweden. Finland looks like heaven right about now. My area is like the darkest Africa. Makes me mad every single day, this fucking beautiful country fucked beyond repair :D

I remember, a few years back, fucking Reinfeldt, Swedish PM, went to Finland to lecture them on how to also ruin their country with immigrants :D

I could see myself moving to Finland for a quiet old age. The number of Swedes I hear talking about moving from Sweden is amazing, everyone is ready to abandon this ship.

You in Stockholm Van B?
Q

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2020, 06:38:39 PM »
In Sweden, life is EASY

if you are a Somali family with 7 children (8th on the way) without any desire to learn Swedish, since everything will be paid for by the Swedish Government, or if you are a 30+ year old Afghan-man saying you have lost your ID and are 14-16 years of age and get placed in a schoolclass with other 14 year olds, where the rapeprobability is off the charts.

You also get near free dental-care for around 50 Swedish Kronas while us others who are born in Sweden have to pay 1500+

Just wonderful.

Hidden camera during dentist-visit pretending to be "paperless immigrant"

How to fix teeth for free - our reporter tries dental care for illegals

You people are suckers

If you moved it would all end

No free things off your labor anymore

Just move abd be free

Or stay And complain

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2020, 06:40:36 PM »
Hello pellius and Dave D

I was very happy seeing your replies, believe-me it's a great comfort just to hear that my job would be worth something in a decent place.
Living in my circumstances makes a man feel like he is worth nothing and sometimes question the reason for living. Knowing that most of that is just a result of living in the wrong place brings some comfort.

I know that is asking too much for a guy that you guys don't know very well, but any of you would mind to give me some guidelines in how could I apply for these jobs?

If fact as I mentioned it doesn't have to be even in my field, I would happily go for any job that I can get guaranteed before living my country, I think that you didn't see my previous post I mentioned that my wife is pregnant, so there is no way of moving and look for a job after. 

I tried many times in the past applying for USA companies, but for a non native is difficult to find the ways. A little help from the inside maybe seems like nothing, but could definitely change one results.

Like you mentioned that there are employers that are happy to hire immigrants. The main difficult for me is how could I find those employers.
I know that someone would like my experience, which is hard to find, especially because I have that Knowledge that start at the manufacturing and goes into the design.
The most common thing is people only knowing design thus not having much idea of how it will work his ideas, how the parts are going to be manufactured and things like that.. resulting in really shit things.

Like when you are going to clean your blender and wonder why there is spots that are so difficult to clean.
You want to believe that the reason is because the design needed to be that way because of whatever.
But chances are that the guy who did the design didn't knew right from left, the guy that approved even less...

The result is that the difficult spot to clean started to give headaches long before you bought it. The guys who made the injection mould fist found that problem you better believe it, because if it's hard to clean you can imagine how hard was to make that shit into the mould to begin with.

Hang out in front of Home Depot in Los Angeles

So where real shitty as run down

Jump into any truck that pulls in the parking lot

Your set !!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2020, 07:10:53 PM »
Hello pellius and Dave D

I was very happy seeing your replies, believe-me it's a great comfort just to hear that my job would be worth something in a decent place.
Living in my circumstances makes a man feel like he is worth nothing and sometimes question the reason for living. Knowing that most of that is just a result of living in the wrong place brings some comfort.

I know that is asking too much for a guy that you guys don't know very well, but any of you would mind to give me some guidelines in how could I apply for these jobs?

If fact as I mentioned it doesn't have to be even in my field, I would happily go for any job that I can get guaranteed before living my country, I think that you didn't see my previous post I mentioned that my wife is pregnant, so there is no way of moving and look for a job after. 

I tried many times in the past applying for USA companies, but for a non native is difficult to find the ways. A little help from the inside maybe seems like nothing, but could definitely change one results.

Like you mentioned that there are employers that are happy to hire immigrants. The main difficult for me is how could I find those employers.
I know that someone would like my experience, which is hard to find, especially because I have that Knowledge that start at the manufacturing and goes into the design.
The most common thing is people only knowing design thus not having much idea of how it will work his ideas, how the parts are going to be manufactured and things like that.. resulting in really shit things.

Like when you are going to clean your blender and wonder why there is spots that are so difficult to clean.
You want to believe that the reason is because the design needed to be that way because of whatever.
But chances are that the guy who did the design didn't knew right from left, the guy that approved even less...

The result is that the difficult spot to clean started to give headaches long before you bought it. The guys who made the injection mould fist found that problem you better believe it, because if it's hard to clean you can imagine how hard was to make that shit into the mould to begin with.

Assuming you have no criminal record, probably your biggest obstacle in getting a job here is that your don't live here. Also, you have to be fluent in English. Judging by your writing I think you'd do fine in that area because it's harder to write than to speak a language. About 3 months in America you'll 100% fluent.

Getting a job here depends on the job. The more highly skilled and paid the harder. But getting an entry level job that starts at $12/hr is ridiculously easy. Any kind of retail and grocery stores, as well as any kind of food service, whether fast food or restaurants, and delivery drivers are literally begging for employees. A pizza delivey person makes about $15/hr when you include tips. When I was looking for a part time job at a hardware store where they always have applications out on a table with a big sign saying they are hiring I was called back in a few days for an interview and hired on the spot and started working the next day. Even with the coronavirus essential businesses like grocery and hardware stores are still open.

For other jobs there are classified ads but the best way is simply to sign up for employment services like careerbuilders.com or Monster.com there are tons of choices and you get deluged with emails from employers looking to hire. If you want to go the easy route you can go to a job placement service like StaffingSolutions.com but they take part of your check for the first month or so for a finding fee. Some people don't like the hassle of going through the process of finding a job so they just hire someone else to do it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2020, 08:38:18 PM »
ASK Straw who is BoBo Ziruolo , U A his orange man  ;D

Say HI to grandaughters !.

OBW, Mr.Trump kills rioting in yours village  :D

What is "yours" village? My village is doing just fine. There is no rioting where I live and likely never will be.

You seem fixated on my granddaughters. Give it up. There is no chance in hell that they would give you the time of day.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2020, 09:07:07 PM »
You in Stockholm Van B?

Somaliland, Gothenburg  :D

You people are suckers

If you moved it would all end

No free things off your labor anymore

Just move abd be free

Or stay And complain

Sure, that sounds reasonable. But others feel they should stay and fight - not that the fight is likely winnable.
It's like if Harris becomes US president, should patriotic Americans just get up and move? Or stay and complain?
But yeah, I get what you're saying.
Swedes are eyeing Poland and Hungary as alternatives in the future. But it's still not the same people, the Swedes would not feel like Polacks or Hungarians. So it's a fucked up situation all around.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2020, 11:12:09 PM »
Well you can toss that ranking survey then, lol. Spend any time in Denmark? You'd kill yourself after a month. I had a Danish pro cyclist stay at my house a few years ago while he raced for an American team. He pretty much admitted Denmark is a shithole and wanted to move to the USA.

Finland Number three? LMAO. You do know they have one of the highest alcoholism rates in the world? And for good reason. It's boring and half the year it's dark for 20 hours.

I've been to a zillion countries on recreational and business travel. They all have their pluses and minuses. I think Switzerland is one of the most beautiful but also one of the most uptight. Germany is nice but heading the wrong way fast. You can keep all of Asia- it truly sucks there.

When you sum it all up, the best place on the planet is the USA. It's so big you can live in any climate you like and don't have to live on top of people if you don't want to. It has opportunity, natural beauty - everything.

Citizens who hate the USA should leave since they are terminally retarded. Spend some time in Russia and let me know how wonderful it is, haha.

Denmark is odd - I lived in Copenhagen for a while & loved it.

I had a friend (also from UK) that lived in Odense. I swear that whole fucking town was thrown up in a week by Ikea. I spent a weekend there - and that's enough for 1 lifetime.

It wasn't a dump as in 3rd world shitehole sense. It was just... sterile. I can't think of any other word to describe it. Your sanity would be at risk in such a place.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2020, 01:39:28 AM »
I would hope you are aware of the cost of housing and the minimum wage in Oahu. Other people besides you read what is posted here and they might be just as interested in these things as I was.

I really don't think so but maybe you should address those that "you would know" is not aware of this trivia. Of course, if they did care they would just look it up. But I know you like to google and post TMI no one asked for to appear knowlegeable.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2020, 01:58:27 AM »
Hello pellius and Dave D

One more thing that can improve your chances of getting a job. Don't get tattoos. If you have to get them go easy. Nobody is going to see your torso or legs but be very careful what you have on your arms. And for God's sake, don't touch your face! I never got the appeal of permanently marking your body. It's so lame and use to be reserved for sailors, gang bangers, and the Yakuza. There's nothing positive about tattoos and it says nothing positive about you. Nobody's appearance is ever improved by tattoos. It's only to make the wearer feel good about whatever message they are trying to convey which probably no one other than themselves gets.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2020, 02:04:13 AM »

Sure, that sounds reasonable. But others feel they should stay and fight - not that the fight is likely winnable.
It's like if Harris becomes US president, should patriotic Americans just get up and move? Or stay and complain?

Swedes are eyeing Poland and Hungary as alternatives in the future. But it's still not the same people, the Swedes would not feel like Polacks or Hungarians. So it's a fucked up situation all around.

Ah right! We have a Little Mogadishu here in Stockholm! :D

Q

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2020, 04:27:38 AM »
Ah right! We have a Little Mogadishu here in Stockholm! :D

Have you heard anyone say anything positive about Somalians? I've only heard negative stuff, even other Africans say they are animals. I know this is a terrible view of human beings but they are really hard to like. Even their backward ways might somewhat be tolerable but when they start to rob people and traffic drugs on top of everything else it starts to really piss people off.
When this whole BLM thing started they had a pathetic demonstration here in Gothenburg. I was pissed because public transport was halted and I just wanted to get home. As I was standing at the bus stop there were a bunch of blacks standing there with their signs. One Somali stood in front of me with a sign that said, "Respect African culture, bitch!"
Bitch? Who's a bitch? What culture? Clit chopping and Kat chewing culture? Lol I was fuming but kind of laughing at the same time, it was pathetic :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2020, 04:40:20 AM »
Have you heard anyone say anything positive about Somalians? I've only heard negative stuff, even other Africans say they are animals. I know this is a terrible view of human beings but they are really hard to like. Even their backward ways might somewhat be tolerable but when they start to rob people and traffic drugs on top of everything else it starts to really piss people off.

When this whole BLM thing started they had a pathetic demonstration here in Gothenburg. I was pissed because public transport was halted and I just wanted to get home. As I was standing at the bus stop there were a bunch of blacks standing there with their signs. One Somali stood in front of me with a sign that said, "Respect African culture, bitch!"
Bitch? Who's a bitch? What culture? Clit chopping and Kat chewing culture? Lol I was fuming but kind of laughing at the same time, it was pathetic :D

Yeah, never heard anything positive about Somalis.

Never experienced anything positive about them.

These are basically the Somalians we have here (beside the Families that get 8+ children and refuse to learn Swedish)

Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2020, 04:56:19 AM »
One more thing that can improve your chances of getting a job. Don't get tattoos. If you have to get them go easy. Nobody is going to see your torso or legs but be very careful what you have on your arms. And for God's sake, don't touch your face! I never got the appeal of permanently marking your body. It's so lame and use to be reserved for sailors, gang bangers, and the Yakuza. There's nothing positive about tattoos and it says nothing positive about you. Nobody's appearance is ever improved by tattoos. It's only to make the wearer feel good about whatever message they are trying to convey which probably no one other than themselves gets.

Excellent advices for all.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2020, 02:31:44 PM »
What is "yours" village? My village is doing just fine. There is no rioting where I live and likely never will be.

You seem fixated on my granddaughters. Give it up. There is no chance in hell that they would give you the time of day.

Saggy, feds busted another 11 Antifa SS in YOURS pueblo , get new glasses & hearing aid ASAP !.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2020, 02:46:06 PM »

If you have a foot in Finland I'd move 100%, what's holding you back. Sweden will never be the same. It's around 35% non-whites in Sweden right now. I think we are at a tipping point for sure, only a matter of time. Demographics is everything...

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2020, 02:51:57 PM »
Yeah, never heard anything positive about Somalis.

Never experienced anything positive about them.

These are basically the Somalians we have here (beside the Families that get 8+ children and refuse to learn Swedish)

FACT: they live on WHITE man humanitarian help since 1967 , they never ever work in Somalia !.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2020, 02:56:54 PM »
I'm from Finland and these are my pros and cons.

+free healthcare and education for everybody
+safe
+there is no extreme poverty
+nature
-high taxes (my tax bracket is 38% + 8 % mandatory for 401k)
-everything is expensive and taxed to the max
-cold most of the year
-it's really hard to make a big buck

Always love to travel to US. Last year I drove from LA to New York with my buddy. Lots of Denny's and Gatorades  ;D
I think taxes in Sweden is even worse. Because Sweden has "hidden" taxation Everywhere. They even put a tax on plastic bags in the stores now adding around 350% to the regular cost so it costs almost a dollar now for a fucking plastic bag. So everyone started carrying backpacks and bringing their own bags so that wasn't their smartest move. But elsewhere there is taxes too.

They are even talking about taxing cars for milage. Every car will have a milage counter. Because with electric cars, the goverment wont get in money from the heavily taxed gas and diesel so they need to do something they figure, to pay for the shitskins. They are desperate now...

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2020, 07:57:11 PM »

Im saying if you own a business and are getting destroyed because your local goverment told you you must pay more taxes to support those who wont suppurt themselves or work, yes you must move

if its civil war and people want to run you out of your srea by force, no you dont move you smash them into oblivian and fight

economic slavery is the work of the long hook nosed fellow.

for instance in the NFL they cover the first 20 rows od 20 seats with covers to keep people safe.

well they put advertising on them. if the stadium was full of paying customers it would be x amount collected for that 20 rows.

but if xxx amount is being charged collected in revenue to put the ads on the covers, its a win win for the team and players and owners.

but if theres no fans in the stadiums, such as california and many others.

why put the covers on or the ads?

becoming clearer now?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2020, 07:59:46 PM »
I think taxes in Sweden is even worse. Because Sweden has "hidden" taxation Everywhere. They even put a tax on plastic bags in the stores now adding around 350% to the regular cost so it costs almost a dollar now for a fucking plastic bag. So everyone started carrying backpacks and bringing their own bags so that wasn't their smartest move. But elsewhere there is taxes too.

They are even talking about taxing cars for milage. Every car will have a milage counter. Because with electric cars, the goverment wont get in money from the heavily taxed gas and diesel so they need to do something they figure, to pay for the shitskins. They are desperate now...

Pre COVID-19, Oregon was charging for grocery bags, plastic or otherwise. I bought some great bags on Amazon that fold out into open top boxes with handles. Now they are sitting in the trunk of my car because people are being discouraged from using their own packaging, (unless you bag your own groceries). For the time being, grocery stores have stopped charging for bags, either plastic or paper.

ghcard

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2020, 07:22:00 AM »
Hey pellius my friend, thank you very much for your reply

It was really really helpful, I am doing some searches based on what you said to see if I can reach some companies or business owner to have a little chat, maybe I can get someone to listen to my experiencie and desire to move.

I am a very easy guy to do any kind of business, as long as I can afford just to have a home to live and food to eat I will be happy because I know that I will work my way up.
I mean even here in brazil I managed to do a lot with what I had. Those opportunities that you guys mentioned here I couldn't imagine to have here even in my wildest dreams.

Here we do not even have the opportunity to begin with. Like with all my background I am about to become jobless because my current job at the general electric (GE) is becoming to its end (it was a temporary job agreement) and there is no way in hell those guys can hire me as a ge employee, I talked even with the CEO here, the most I got was an invitation to stay tuned to the company's job webpage. lol

The jobs opportunities that show up in the site for brazil many times come up and disappear sam day, it is all marked cards

For what I take in the USA the general electric is doing anything they can do find talents.
Soon I am going to be struggling to get another job.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2020, 07:50:15 AM »

The plastic bag thing may have been a relatively minor thing but irritating nonetheless. :D Like removing those small plastic bags for vegetetables etc and switching to paper bags. The "climate cost" was shown to be higher with paper bags, you'd have to re-use  a plastic bag hundreds or thousands of times to make it worth it to use paper :D

Regarding backpacks, all the leftists, and there are a lot of them here, use these "Fjällräven" backpacks. It's funny how you can tell peoples' political orientation by just looking at them :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2020, 08:19:55 AM »
The plastic bag thing may have been a relatively minor thing but irritating nonetheless. :D Like removing those small plastic bags for vegetetables etc and switching to paper bags. The "climate cost" was shown to be higher with paper bags, you'd have to re-use  a plastic bag hundreds or thousands of times to make it worth it to use paper :D

Regarding backpacks, all the leftists, and there are a lot of them here, use these "Fjällräven" backpacks. It's funny how you can tell peoples' political orientation by just looking at them :D

I used "Fjällräven Kånken" back in the day! How the leftists have ruined my childhood! :D
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2020, 07:20:11 PM »
Hey pellius my friend, thank you very much for your reply

It was really really helpful, I am doing some searches based on what you said to see if I can reach some companies or business owner to have a little chat, maybe I can get someone to listen to my experiencie and desire to move.

I am a very easy guy to do any kind of business, as long as I can afford just to have a home to live and food to eat I will be happy because I know that I will work my way up.
I mean even here in brazil I managed to do a lot with what I had. Those opportunities that you guys mentioned here I couldn't imagine to have here even in my wildest dreams.

Here we do not even have the opportunity to begin with. Like with all my background I am about to become jobless because my current job at the general electric (GE) is becoming to its end (it was a temporary job agreement) and there is no way in hell those guys can hire me as a ge employee, I talked even with the CEO here, the most I got was an invitation to stay tuned to the company's job webpage. lol

The jobs opportunities that show up in the site for brazil many times come up and disappear sam day, it is all marked cards

For what I take in the USA the general electric is doing anything they can do find talents.
Soon I am going to be struggling to get another job.

Again, it's being able to move here that will be the first obstacle. When it comes to the U.S. it makes a huge difference which state you move to as far as opportunities and cost of living. I'm in Hawaii and most jobs are entry level service type jobs because tourism is a major industry. Fast food, hotels, restaurants, driving... it is also the most expensive state to live in. If I had to pick a state I'd pick Texas. Decent cost of living, a lot of opportunities. If you have experience working at GE you will have a very, very good chance getting a position there in Texas. I'm pretty sure you'll easily start at $20/hr with tons of chances to move up. But when you first come here, unless you have a lot of money saved up, you might have to get a job quickly so you have some income. For any kind of entry level job if you start applying right away you should be able to get something in a couple of weeks. Like I said before, entry level jobs are ridiculously easy to get here. Most states pay more than the minimum wage because it's hard to find workers. With Texas you start at $10/hr and cost of living is cheap compared to a lot of other states and you can rent a decent studio apartment and survive on that until other opportunities pop up. And I've been to Brasil and a studio apartment here is like luxury compare to what the average Brasilian has to live in.
Again, when I talk about entry level jobs it jobs like stocking, retail, fast food, restaurants. You apply at places like Walmart, McDonald's, Target .... When I first move to Cali I just went to the nearest mall and just applied at the various stores I wanted to work at. I got hired within a week at Sears.

Transportation will be a challenge but the bus systems are really great in this country. You can go on the net and find the bus system for your state and type in where you are and where you want to go. Also, you can just call and they'll tell you step by step what bus to take. When I first moved back to Hawaii I didn't have a car and had to take the bus for around the first two weeks I was here. Very easy. Right now I work in town where parking is $15/hr or $400/month so I take the bus. And because it's at a time when everybody is going to work and going into town they have Express buses that has much fewer stops and gets you right into town. And you don't have to worry about all the bums and low-lives you usually encounter because they don't get up that early since they don't work but live of welfare.

If you can only get here and take advantage of all the opportunities available to those willing to work hard you'll do fine. America is not perfect but it's really a great place to live. I only wish I could do a swap and send one of our many ungrateful, self-entitled, crybabies living here to your country and have you take their place. People born and raised here have no idea how lucky they are.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: September 25, 2020, 02:05:17 PM »
Again, it's being able to move here that will be the first obstacle. When it comes to the U.S. it makes a huge difference which state you move to as far as opportunities and cost of living. I'm in Hawaii and most jobs are entry level service type jobs because tourism is a major industry. Fast food, hotels, restaurants, driving... it is also the most expensive state to live in. If I had to pick a state I'd pick Texas. Decent cost of living, a lot of opportunities. If you have experience working at GE you will have a very, very good chance getting a position there in Texas. I'm pretty sure you'll easily start at $20/hr with tons of chances to move up. But when you first come here, unless you have a lot of money saved up, you might have to get a job quickly so you have some income. For any kind of entry level job if you start applying right away you should be able to get something in a couple of weeks. Like I said before, entry level jobs are ridiculously easy to get here. Most states pay more than the minimum wage because it's hard to find workers. With Texas you start at $10/hr and cost of living is cheap compared to a lot of other states and you can rent a decent studio apartment and survive on that until other opportunities pop up. And I've been to Brasil and a studio apartment here is like luxury compare to what the average Brasilian has to live in.
Again, when I talk about entry level jobs it jobs like stocking, retail, fast food, restaurants. You apply at places like Walmart, McDonald's, Target .... When I first move to Cali I just went to the nearest mall and just applied at the various stores I wanted to work at. I got hired within a week at Sears.

Transportation will be a challenge but the bus systems are really great in this country. You can go on the net and find the bus system for your state and type in where you are and where you want to go. Also, you can just call and they'll tell you step by step what bus to take. When I first moved back to Hawaii I didn't have a car and had to take the bus for around the first two weeks I was here. Very easy. Right now I work in town where parking is $15/hr or $400/month so I take the bus. And because it's at a time when everybody is going to work and going into town they have Express buses that has much fewer stops and gets you right into town. And you don't have to worry about all the bums and low-lives you usually encounter because they don't get up that early since they don't work but live of welfare.

If you can only get here and take advantage of all the opportunities available to those willing to work hard you'll do fine. America is not perfect but it's really a great place to live. I only wish I could do a swap and send one of our many ungrateful, self-entitled, crybabies living here to your country and have you take their place. People born and raised here have no idea how lucky they are.

Nice text Mr.Hawaii !.

I still think to live on the beach in 1970 restored VW Kombi , new electric version sucks with only 200km battery capacity !.

+ free outdoor gym & free coconuts life is goooood !!!!.