Author Topic: JOE BIDEN SUPPORTERS STEAL 7-YEAR-OLD BOY’S MAGA HAT, ATTACK HIS MOTHER  (Read 736 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
As I pointed out many times here, they attack kids, women, old people only.
real cowardly kuntz them demturdz. Its what they do.  ::)

https://www.infowars.com/video-joe-biden-supporters-steal-7-year-old-boys-maga-hat-attack-his-mother/

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: JOE BIDEN SUPPORTERS STEAL 7-YEAR-OLD BOY’S MAGA HAT, ATTACK HIS MOTHER
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 11:49:51 AM »
Classy individuals:

Biden supporters screams “we will knock you the fuck out!” as the other once again tries to physically attack the mother.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 11:50:17 AM »
Now, imagine what they're going to do when Trump wins in November.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 05:58:00 PM »
Law enforcement needs to either put a stop to this shit or get out of the way and let people fight back.

I'm sick of these fucking bullies.  They are really brave when it's 30 against 1 but when you fight back they topple over and cry like little girls.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 06:12:49 PM »
Tough bunch picking on a mother and kid. I wear my trump t shirt everywhere and not 1 person has said a fucking word in years.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 06:17:54 PM »
That little boy asking her to give him back his hat breaks my heart.

Horrible people.

The good news is Trumpster sent him a goodie collection of MAGA swag!

:)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 06:18:26 PM »
Cowardly scum.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2020, 07:38:09 PM »
Info Wars??? ROFL.

I’d have beat the 7 year old.

?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2020, 07:42:11 PM »
Am I the only one who saw an adult mother tell her 7 yr old to go get the hat back from an adult? What is wrong with you people?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2020, 07:45:23 PM »
Info Wars??? ROFL.

I’d have beat the 7 year old.

?

You must want to go to jail real bad. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2020, 07:56:29 PM »
Am I the only one who saw an adult mother tell her 7 yr old to go get the hat back from an adult? What is wrong with you people?

Oh please...And this, this is proof of why some morons think questions need not make sense, only the answers must.  And no, you are probably not the only libtard here that feeeeeeeeeeeeeels they way you do about this.

Nothing is wrong with us.  And I am the one with an 80 IQ and yet the common sense that is so lacking in liberals that it is a fucking super power.   Given your idiot "reply", I suppose you would just watch a child get beaten.  Ever work ICAC or see the cruelty done to children?   Someone took something from me when I was that age and my parents told me to go get it back and I did.  The man who took it from me returned it without incident.  He wasn't a fucking savage foaming at the mandibles with hatred for America.

The real difference is that savages were fewer in number and weren't so brazen decades ago.    Have you ever put yourself between a loon and a relatively defenseless person?  I have on several occasions but then I am not smart and back then much, much larger and more powerful than now. 

I am disgusted by your fetid remarks quoted above.  Turn in your testicles, kiddo.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2020, 08:12:51 PM »
I love how they wear their masks below their nose and mouth......human stupidity at its finest!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2020, 07:22:06 PM »
Oh please...And this, this is proof of why some morons think questions need not make sense, only the answers must.  And no, you are probably not the only libtard here that feeeeeeeeeeeeeels they way you do about this.

Nothing is wrong with us.  And I am the one with an 80 IQ and yet the common sense that is so lacking in liberals that it is a fucking super power.   Given your idiot "reply", I suppose you would just watch a child get beaten.  Ever work ICAC or see the cruelty done to children?   Someone took something from me when I was that age and my parents told me to go get it back and I did.  The man who took it from me returned it without incident.  He wasn't a fucking savage foaming at the mandibles with hatred for America.

The real difference is that savages were fewer in number and weren't so brazen decades ago.    Have you ever put yourself between a loon and a relatively defenseless person?  I have on several occasions but then I am not smart and back then much, much larger and more powerful than now. 

I am disgusted by your fetid remarks quoted above.  Turn in your testicles, kiddo.

Your post would carry a lot more weight if a parent did instruct their 7 yr old child to try and retrieve a hat from an adult. That is putting the child in harms way for no logical reason. Surely even you can see that. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2020, 07:42:09 PM »
Your post would carry a lot more weight if a parent did instruct their 7 yr old child to try and retrieve a hat from an adult. That is putting the child in harms way for no logical reason. Surely even you can see that.

Mine carries the weight of personal experience. My parents told me to go get my property back and I did. If the person had been a savage and made a move to harm me or did in fact harm me, I have no doubt that my father would've neutralized him.  In my case I approached the man alone but my parents were nearby and as was always the case with me, they kept a close watch on me.  If you are wondering why they did not keep the man from taking my toy in the first place, allow me.

My parents raised us all the same but as with formal schooling, I got special Ed./attention.  My parents told me that they were not always going to be there for me.   One day I would be a grown up and have to take care of myself as best I could. If I was fortunate and married and had children of my own, I would be responsible for their safety and well being but would still have to teach them the truth and ways of the real world.

Perhaps your parents did not do as mine did.  Fine.

I sometimes have people question me as to what gives me "the right" to a handicapable parking placard/license plate. I sometimes give them the truth of my physical problems but more often than not I simply reply that I am a "registered democrat".  Most of my mid-western family are just that.

So then.  Have you ever protected someone you don't even know from a crazy person or not?  I can tell you this.  Crazy is scared of crazier. And they are terrified of bigger, stronger and crazier.  And when they are not then you have to be Josey Wales with a vengeance. 

Bullies have their place and sometimes they just need to be put in it.   Buzards gotta eat same as worms.