Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 772878 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #275 on: December 21, 2011, 12:13:46 AM »
Yes man, when I eat eggyolks, I eat only organic ones from free range hens comming from my grandmas house.. 8)

Thats why I use only "2"  ;D...the rest of the eggwhites are the liquid ones.

heard that shit is anabolic.
l

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #276 on: December 21, 2011, 01:52:12 AM »
No beer yesterday...
Lots of food....may have beer today...Beer + Steroids = liver failure Win

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #277 on: December 23, 2011, 06:07:05 PM »
 8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #278 on: December 23, 2011, 06:16:37 PM »
eggs,ground beef, chocolate ice cream with bananas and pecans on top,spinach, few sweet potatoes with butter, apple..so far for today
l

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #279 on: December 23, 2011, 08:14:08 PM »
Broccoli, Asparagus, Peas and Root Vegetable Mash
Buttermilk Waffles and Maple Syrup
Swiss Style Yogurt
St. Louis Style Pizza with Provel Cheese
Pumpkin Pie with Whip Cream

All of that is one meal-2500 calories

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #280 on: December 24, 2011, 01:57:05 AM »
I ate pasta yesterday. The pasta was hand made from flower that comes from my personal organic 1987 stash. I also added some pepperoncinis brought from South Africa with a special plane. The olive oil is organic from Greece cold pressed by the feet of 3 blonde virgins. I also added tomato sauce made from tomatoes grown in Namibia by Falasha (black ethiopian jews). I added minced Kobe beef meat from Japan. The calf was beaten daily to tenderize the meat. It was sacrificed with  silver dagger that once belonged to George Washington's black mistress the was inherited by his bastard off springs. Needless to say, it tasted divine. To top it off, I baked the most amazing pie. It is a secret recipe handed down from Father to son under an oath of secrecy punishable by death by stoning. So I cannot divulge it. Today I will sacrifice a vietnamese pig and will cook for friends in a ritual themed night party.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: December 24, 2011, 01:58:58 AM »
I ate pasta yesterday. The pasta was hand made from flower that comes from my personal organic 1987 stash. I also added some pepperoncinis brought from South Africa with a special plane. The olive oil is organic from Greece cold pressed by the feet of 3 blonde virgins. I also added tomato sauce made from tomatoes grown in Namibia by Falasha (black ethiopian jews). I added minced Kobe beef meat from Japan. The calf was beaten daily to tenderize the meat. It was sacrificed with  silver dagger that once belonged to George Washington's black mistress the was inherited by his bastard off springs. Needless to say, it tasted divine. To top it off, I baked the most amazing pie. It is a secret recipe handed down from Father to son under an oath of secrecy punishable by death by stoning. So I cannot divulge it. Today I will sacrifice a vietnamese pig and will cook for friends in a ritual themed night party.
lmfao!  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #282 on: December 24, 2011, 02:36:16 AM »
lmfao!  :D
where is mass04 when you need him  :'(

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #283 on: December 24, 2011, 02:16:49 PM »
hate pasta, hate rice, hate oatmeal,hate pancakes,hate bread=all bland food. Ice cream,sweet potatoes,chocolate,fruit are the best tasting carb sources. Gonna take some of Groink's bulking advice and buy some granola bars and yogurt right now, lol
l

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #284 on: December 24, 2011, 02:35:14 PM »
 Jack In The Box
 Two Tacos for .99
 So $20.00 worth (40 Tacos)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #285 on: December 24, 2011, 04:07:54 PM »

ROTFLMAO...Great piece Sev!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: December 24, 2011, 04:19:56 PM »
Avacado Benedict (poached eggs on an English muffin with sliced avacado and tomato covered in holindaise sauce)
Crispy hashbrowns
Coffee
Orange juice

left over ham cooked with butterbeans and onion

some cookies

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: December 24, 2011, 04:22:38 PM »
Meal 1-250ml egg whites, 1 scoop whey, 1 cup oats. I made this into protein pancakes and spread nutella and natural peanut butter on them. Drank 2 cans of orange juice with this.

Meal 2-8oz. chicken breast, 1/2 cup oats w/ 1/2 cup blueberries

Train

Meal 3-250ml egg whites w/ 1 scoop whey, 3 tbsp. Gatorade, 1/2 cup oats w/ 1/2 cup blueberries

Meal 4-8oz. chicken breast, 16oz. white potatoes w/ ketchup

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #288 on: January 04, 2012, 06:21:38 AM »
Swiss Style Yogurt

delicious. do you follow recipes when you cook TA?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: January 04, 2012, 07:52:36 AM »
Swiss Style Yogurt

That sounds friggin delicious!   :P

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #290 on: January 04, 2012, 12:07:18 PM »
2 toast+ some chicken+ banana
some rice and chicken with tomato salad.
2 toasts with kiwi marmalade and some walnuts
fish + 2 tangerines.
Boundary Breaker

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #291 on: January 04, 2012, 12:13:09 PM »
Yesterday 1.5 lbs of chicken breast, a lot of spinach, a cup of egg whites, mac n' cheese, 1lb sirloin strip

Today is the same with the addition of 10-15 Budweisers and 6-8 jaegerbomb shots commencing in one hours.

Only the cleanest for me! ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #292 on: January 04, 2012, 12:36:12 PM »
A few servings of noodles, 2 salmon and prawn sushi meals, scrambled eggs and beans, chicken lasagne, baby potatoes with garlic olive oil, ice cream, 4 bagels with pesto, bowl of oat cereal, pineapple juice, chicken and cheese ciabatta, yogurt, chocolate bar, 2 cans red bull, few cups green tea, 2 bananas, chicken burger...in no particular order

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #293 on: January 04, 2012, 12:59:23 PM »
In no particular order - 2 BSN Syntha-6 drinks (2 scoops each /w skim milk), one 500 ml egg white carton, 2 eggo waffles /w syrup, three single-burgers from Five Guys, one pack Uncle Ben's microwavable rice, 300 ml grape juice, slice of lemon cake, large bowl of ice cream (Breyers Orange Creamsicle flavour)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #294 on: January 04, 2012, 01:12:50 PM »
In no particular order - 2 BSN Syntha-6 drinks (2 scoops each /w skim milk), one 500 ml egg white carton, 2 eggo waffles /w syrup, three single-burgers from Five Guys, one pack Uncle Ben's microwavable rice, 300 ml grape juice, slice of lemon cake, large bowl of ice cream (Breyers Orange Creamsicle flavour)

Bobs you bulking? ;D  5 guys is amazing, best burgers in the world...

l

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #295 on: January 04, 2012, 01:15:26 PM »
Bobs you bulking? ;D  5 guys is amazing, best burgers in the world...

Yes, trying to grow at the moment without too much worry about bodyfat.  Seems to be working so far!

Five Guys only started opening a little while ago in Canada and there aren't many locations, but there is one about 15 mins from my work, or 20-25 mins from home.  I still make it a point to go there about 3 times a week  :P  I think their doubles are a bit too thick though (no homo), so I usually get two singles.  Yesterday I got three, ate two and took one to go.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: January 04, 2012, 01:58:11 PM »
 I think their doubles are a bit too thick though (no homo), so I usually get two singles.  

Just curious, how could the size of a hamburger be construed as being "homo" and thus causing you to insert the (no homo) in your reply. I would get it if you were talking about hotdogs. Like if you said something like, a foot long wiener is too big (no homo), that would make more sense.....(no homo) LOL!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #297 on: January 04, 2012, 02:03:46 PM »
Just curious, how could the size of a hamburger be construed as being "homo" and thus causing you to insert the (no homo) in your reply. I would get it if you were talking about hotdogs. Like if you said something like, a foot long wiener is too big (no homo), that would make more sense.....(no homo) LOL!

it's the "too thick" part that he said (no homo) to.

(no homo)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: January 04, 2012, 02:22:41 PM »
it's the "too thick" part that he said (no homo) to.

(no homo)

I am a very visual person. When I see a hamburger in my minds eye, I don't think of a penis at all. So, to me his association is at best rather obscure. Truth be told, no food product, not even a hotdog reminds me of a penis. My mind just doesn't work that way. But then, we've already established that I am an old fart and frankly, sex just isn't that big a deal to me at my age. It's you youngsters that can't get sex off your minds.  ;)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #299 on: January 04, 2012, 02:32:01 PM »
I am a very visual person. When I see a hamburger in my minds eye, I don't think of a penis at all. So, to me his association is at best rather obscure. Truth be told, no food product, not even a hotdog reminds me of a penis. My mind just doesn't work that way. But then, we've already established that I am an old fart and frankly, sex just isn't that big a deal to me at my age. It's you youngsters that can't get sex off your minds.  ;)

here we go again with your old man swag, with your old man sense of humor  ;D

You haven't been in getbig. Let me explain.
 The phrase "too thick" was why the (no homo) was mentioned. NOT because it actually is, but because "too thick"...... get it, TOO THICK?!?!?!?!?! It was just a random getbig humor comment, he didn't actually mean it was rly homo, but because he wanted to have a freeby joke that while irrelevant, still a joke.

just like in the "gayer than" thread where you have to make a joke about what is gayer than *PEEP*... For example, simple phrases like "gayer than 4th of july" or "gayer than a torpedo" or "gayer than old jokes" became too obvious and too easy, people started to say "gayer than" before a long post, making IT the "gayer than *peep* and the *peep* being the actual post. So instead of saying "gayer than telling about your holyday" you actually say "gayer than" before you tell about everything in your holyday, get it?

I can understand it's hard to keep up, but don't try to force a triangle block through a square hole all the time.