Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 766672 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #825 on: July 04, 2013, 10:47:33 PM »
those are pretty good points no one, but i still think that hard and effective training is king and that diet is only secondary

basically if you train like a BOSS you're free to fuck around on the diet

i still got veins on my abs and viens all over my forearms and even on my bis and tris :)

do your thing bro.

I've done all I can to help you. it's all right there. take it or leave it.

good luck. :)
b

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #826 on: July 04, 2013, 10:54:28 PM »

those are pretty good points no one, but i still think that hard and effective training is king and that diet is only secondary

basically if you train like a BOSS you're free to fuck around on the diet

i still got veins on my abs and viens all over my forearms and even on my bis and tris :)

;D

you are a funny guy, you ask him so many questions looking for advice and at the end you do your own thing.
Dj how tall you are

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #827 on: July 04, 2013, 11:03:04 PM »
do your thing bro.

I've done all I can to help you. it's all right there. take it or leave it.

good luck. :)

Youv'e just been "dj181ed"...  he chases you around the board... asks you a million questions and your advice and kisses your ass for a month, you are nice enough to respond to his posts and give him some really good information, and try to help the guy...and he says " nah,  i think I'll do what I'm doing" ...all 165 pounds of him.

Complete waste of time taking him seriously.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #828 on: July 04, 2013, 11:06:22 PM »
Youv'e just been "dj181ed"...  he chases you around the board... asks you a million questions and your advice and kisses your ass for a month, you are nice enough to respond to his posts and give him some really good information, and try to help the guy...and he says " nah,  i think I'll do what I'm doing" ...all 165 pounds of him.

Complete waste of time taking him seriously.

he'll get it sooner or later. might not be today or tomorrow. some guys gotta learn the hard way bro. usually the best lessons are learned that way anyway.

that being said, tell me you don't wish you would have had you now telling you then what to do 20 years ago. lol

could have saved myself ALOT of time.
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #829 on: July 04, 2013, 11:15:27 PM »

;D

you are a funny guy, you ask him so many questions looking for advice and at the end you do your own thing.
Dj how tall you are

but the thing is you made an assumption here

i wasn't necessarily asking for his advice i was just curious what his opinion was

advice and opinion are very closely related, but they are not the same thing

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #830 on: July 04, 2013, 11:29:01 PM »
accept my apology if that is the case. I do believe what he is saying is the way to go as I am experiencing it right now, you should try.
 I've been using this approach for a last 10 days, lost 5 kilos on 1300 calories (mind you I have increased protein intake) a day but feel more energetic, going to gym everyday for a last 7 days.
I can see fat melting down around my waist, more definition coming out.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #831 on: July 04, 2013, 11:31:24 PM »
 :D ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: July 04, 2013, 11:31:50 PM »
accept my apology if that is the case. I do believe what he is saying is the way to go as I am experiencing it right now, you should try.
 I've been using this approach for a last 10 days, lost 5 kilos on 1300 calories (mind you I have increased protein intake) a day but feel more energetic, going to gym everyday for a last 7 days.
I can see fat melting down around my waist, more definition coming out.

awesome man- keep going!

good for you. this is what's it's all about. it's stuff like this that will motivate others to get into the best shape of their lives. I could sit here and talk till I'm blue in the face. but when a 'real' person says hey- ya dude this works it gives another whole level of credence.

your words will motivate someone, somewhere. you did that. it's a pretty cool feeling eh?

cheers. :)
b

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #833 on: July 04, 2013, 11:47:50 PM »
as a matter of fact I do feel great and motivated like never before.
Your simple and no nonsense approach is what made me to consider this approach.
I will post 'before' and 'after' photos in 4-5 weeks time.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #834 on: July 05, 2013, 12:00:55 AM »
as a matter of fact I do feel great and motivated like never before.
Your simple and no nonsense approach is what made me to consider this approach.
I will post 'before' and 'after' photos in 4-5 weeks time.

those losses don't slow down like they do in other traditional approaches. that's why you gotta either adjust your macros or do more cardio. so you can expect the same degree of changes next week as you have this week and so on. that alone is highly motivating. good luck dude- keep pushing!
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #835 on: July 05, 2013, 02:38:26 AM »
just finished lunch after an outstanding tri workout

it was... quarter pounder wit cheese, filet o fish, big mac and super size fries and super size coke

still got the small ass waist but my lats and tris are really starting to EXPAND 8) 8) 8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #836 on: July 05, 2013, 06:01:18 AM »
just finished lunch after an outstanding tri workout

it was... quarter pounder wit cheese, filet o fish, big mac and super size fries and super size coke

still got the small ass waist but my lats and tris are really starting to EXPAND 8) 8) 8)

Shut the fuck up already with how great your body is getting ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #837 on: July 05, 2013, 06:05:22 AM »

Shut the fuck up already with how great your body is getting ::)

lighten up francis

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #838 on: July 05, 2013, 06:14:02 AM »
lighten up francis

I'm fine,,,,you need to lighten up on how great you think you look.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #839 on: July 05, 2013, 07:47:22 AM »

he'll get it sooner or later. might not be today or tomorrow. some guys gotta learn the hard way bro. usually the best lessons are learned that way anyway.

that being said, tell me you don't wish you would have had you now telling you then what to do 20 years ago. lol

could have saved myself ALOT of time.

but wait a minute!

are you saying that it's actually possible to lay down lean muscle tissue while staying ripped (ripped is sub-6) ??? ??? ???

i know it's possible to gain a bit of lean tissue while losing fat, but to just put on lean muscle tissue and add ZERO BODYFAT while being completely ripped seems to be impossible

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: July 05, 2013, 07:57:57 AM »
but wait a minute!

are you saying that it's actually possible to lay down lean muscle tissue while staying ripped (ripped is sub-6) ??? ??? ???

i know it's possible to gain a bit of lean tissue while losing fat, but to just put on lean muscle tissue and add ZERO BODYFAT while being completely ripped seems to be impossible

i answered this already dj.

everything you need to know is in my posts. up to you to follow it and put it into practice. im not going to repeat myself so that my next answer might become 'more attractive' to you. lol take it or leave it.

cheers

b

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #841 on: July 05, 2013, 07:59:50 AM »
another thread derailed by attention whoring... >:(

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: July 05, 2013, 08:02:49 AM »
another thread derailed by attention whoring... >:(

no dude. not at all. there's a shit ton of solid advise here if someone wants to take from it.

on message boards open and honest discussion leads to discovery. maybe not for the parties involved. but to those following from the shadows.

b

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #843 on: July 05, 2013, 08:10:44 AM »
no dude. not at all. there's a shit ton of solid advise here if someone wants to take from it.

on message boards open and honest discussion leads to discovery. maybe not for the parties involved. but to those following from the shadows.

I'm not commenting on the content, and I enjoy the info on yours and gals thread....BUT this was a fun

Re: What did you eat yesterday?...... thread that became lets talk about me ad nauseum!  :-X >:(

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: July 05, 2013, 08:16:42 AM »
I'm not commenting on the content, and I enjoy the info on yours and gals thread....BUT this was a fun

Re: What did you eat yesterday?...... thread that became lets talk about me ad nauseum!  :-X >:(

lets get it back on track then :)

yesterday I had
3 coffee w sweetner (0 cal)
3 jerk chicken legs (600cal)
5 whole eggs on a English muffin (500cal)
1 slice peanut butter pie (400cal)

this pie going to be the death of me. my buddy brought it up from the US for a BBQ I had this weekend. it had to weigh 10 pounds bro. there's half left. lol shit keeps sabotaging me. :D

I love peanut butter. the only thing I like better than PB is when it's covered in chocolate.

b

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #845 on: July 05, 2013, 08:29:44 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Only way to truly describe how much I stuffed into my food hole is.....

:-[ :-[ :-[

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #846 on: July 05, 2013, 08:36:44 AM »

haha awesome :D
b

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: July 05, 2013, 11:08:27 AM »
lets get it back on track then :)

yesterday I had
3 coffee w sweetner (0 cal)
3 jerk chicken legs (600cal)
5 whole eggs on a English muffin (500cal)
1 slice peanut butter pie (400cal)

this pie going to be the death of me. my buddy brought it up from the US for a BBQ I had this weekend. it had to weigh 10 pounds bro. there's half left. lol shit keeps sabotaging me. :D

I love peanut butter. the only thing I like better than PB is when it's covered in chocolate.

How do you fit 5 eggs on one English muffin?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #848 on: July 05, 2013, 11:18:51 AM »

Ah yes Peanut Butter. I think a taste for it comes down through the genes, my grandmother liked it, my father eat everyday, now I have to have it everyday. It's actually a good food yes high in cals and fat but good fats for long chain energy just watch the intake.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: July 09, 2013, 07:36:53 AM »
Ah yes Peanut Butter. I think a taste for it comes down through the genes, my grandmother liked it, my father eat everyday, now I have to have it everyday. It's actually a good food yes high in cals and fat but good fats for long chain energy just watch the intake.

Peanut butter undergoes a transformation when you are about 16, from "The stuff my mum spreads on toast and makes me finish every last bite before I can leave for school" to "WHO THE FUCK FINISHED THE PEANUT BUTTER?????????"