Author Topic: Greg Kovacs Strongest Bodybuilder Alive - Kovac Stack revealed  (Read 9515 times)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Re: Kovac Stack revealed
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2016, 06:35:39 AM »
6ft tall champ. Yep have not set foot in a gym for at leat 10 years & still look lightyears ahead of your obese/fat ass.

HTH...

OK "C-BuZz" I get it now.  You are only here for the "contest coverage" haha

"I joined getbig so that I could see all the pictures of mens physiques even though I am a tiny tit and don't lift myself" said no heterosexual person ever 

doggler

• Getbig IV
Re: Greg Kovacs Strongest Bodybuilder Alive - Kovac Stack revealed
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2016, 06:50:28 AM »
He was a Ifbb pro. They all lie.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2016, 06:51:49 AM »
blessed with " less than ideal genetics"I am more than happy with the results!😉

You look like a frog on synthol

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2016, 07:00:45 AM »
Don't say stupid shit like.. " and you got no results"or  other insults, keep it on topic (Greg Kovacs) and I would never post pics of myself (it's been years since I have done so) talk shit or insult me I'm going to defend myself! ( simple as that) ...I come here out of loyalty/ for entertainment  .. not to take any shit from any ". Keyboard warrior" as in life I will respond to anyone talking shit

defend yourself from what?

you're a attention whore who's most likely looking for that "paternal hug" in the form of a "Looking good, mike...when u competing again, bro" reply post from some online dork

the fuck outta here with that shit yo

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2016, 07:42:13 AM »

defend yourself from what?

you're a attention whore who's most likely looking for that "paternal hug" in the form of a "Looking good, mike...when u competing again, bro" reply post from some online dork

the fuck outta here with that shit yo

Fuck Off

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2016, 10:57:44 AM »
Hey Mike, what is the story behind this pic?
K

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2016, 11:08:02 AM »
Biggest dude, all the way biggest dude, +400lbs

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2016, 12:08:43 PM »
Right shoulder has a HUGE site injection abscess or whatever...

Dude was huge and he paid the price.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2016, 12:09:29 PM »
Hey Mike, what is the story behind this pic?

hey... at work (security officer at a Mall i.e.:"Mall Cop") I was like damm my abs look pretty good! .......took a " douchey selfie"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2016, 12:46:49 PM »
hey... at work (security officer at a Mall i.e.:"Mall Cop") I was like damm my abs look pretty good! .......took a " douchey selfie"

you look good for 53

"

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2016, 01:23:09 PM »
you look good for 53

Thanks....HAHahaHah! That's awesome!!😀

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2016, 02:02:22 PM »
That is your opinion (and of course you are entitled to it)...I'm 53 years old ... i needed all the help I could get!(DVD's...Voodoo whatever lol!)

Why would you post these pics??  You look terrible.  Your stomach is fucked up looking

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2016, 02:07:09 PM »
Why would you post these pics??  You look terrible.  Your stomach is fucked up looking
LOL!... is that like trying to convince me this chick is ugly?

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2016, 02:23:12 PM »
Not to be mean spirited but this is exactly my point.  Do you really have a better physique as a result of watching ALL those DVDs?  I am willing to bet you do not.  So what precisely was the benefit?  I pick myself up and go train because I want to like what I see when I look in the mirror (of course, I want other dudes to like it too), but I have never needed to watch a DVD or video in order to find or keep that motivation.  Simply seeing the changes in my body was all the motivation I needed.  Sure, cartoonish muscle videos are fun to watch on occasion, but I never watched them thinking that I was going to look like that or that it would take my training to some other, higher, level.  I was self motivated.  Most people who are serious--about anything--are self motivated.  They have to be.  No one ever got in great shape from spending money on a muscle DVD and no one ever will.  

Whenever I see people with huge collections of DVDs I often think to myself, "wouldn't you rather have all the money you spent on that, rather than having those DVDs on a shelf collecting dust?"  I can see owning two three or four videos of your favorite guys, or a handful of your favorite Hollywood movies, but a whole bookshelf?  No way.  Total waste.  ::)

this guy doesnt even know what a DVD is

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2016, 02:26:30 PM »
XFACTOR MIKES GOOD GUY...WORKS HARD /STAYS LOW KEY HERE..

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2016, 02:31:23 PM »
XFACTOR MIKES GOOD GUY...WORKS HARD /STAYS LOW KEY HERE..
ThAnks Bro! .... I mean at least stick with the "small dick/no legs" comments lol...at least you have a little credibility!😉😊

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2016, 02:35:50 PM »
this guy doesnt even know what a DVD is

Ouch!  My point exactly.  Getting in shape is not about watching a DVD.  If the first 10 DVDs on your shelf didn't transform your body why do you think #11 will?  What is it they say about "a fool and his money..."  ::)

So many suckers out there...  No pun intended.  ;D

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2016, 06:35:31 PM »
so ... ended up in fifties as a mall cop and still taking endless selfies and some horrible studio shots of horrible physique.  (seriously wtf does someone with do with shirtless studio pics? send to his mom?)

no need to talk any shit. dude has to face his own life daily

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2016, 06:51:21 PM »
OK "C-BuZz" I get it now.  You are only here for the "contest coverage" haha

"I joined getbig so that I could see all the pictures of mens physiques even though I am a tiny tit and don't lift myself" said no heterosexual person ever 

Wrong... im here strictly to give obese ppl shit. You've already lost the battle champ. Quit while your behind. Was actually expecting some better material from you & was hoping for a witty battle... just didnt happen & I easily dominated your obese fat ass.

Again.... HTH.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2016, 10:16:59 PM »
so ... ended up in fifties as a mall cop and still taking endless selfies and some horrible studio shots of horrible physique.  (seriously wtf does someone with do with shirtless studio pics? send to his mom?)

no need to talk any shit. dude has to face his own life daily
... yea it's a rough life with this "6 ft 2" 245 lb " shitty physique!( not sure how I get thru everyday lol!...and all the girls at the Mall (must be laughing at me huh .. with my heinous and foul physical ..condition) probably shouldn't compete either huh?? Wow ... what was I thinking?!?! Thank you for opening my eyes!!!..
I feel like a total fucking loser now!!!( so glad I have the people of "getbig" to tell me like it is!/thank you!)

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2016, 11:13:06 PM »
Ignore them, you look good michael arvilla I would love to have you interfere in an altercation, cuff me and take me to a room with more privacy. (no homo)

But seriously, why try to put you down when you obviously compete and train hard? This is a bodybuilding and training forum, people still just attack you instead of manning up and giving a plain compliment. You look like you're in great shape.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2016, 06:18:56 AM »
Ignore them, you look good michael arvilla I would love to have you interfere in an altercation, cuff me and take me to a room with more privacy. (no homo)

But seriously, why try to put you down when you obviously compete and train hard? This is a bodybuilding and training forum, people still just attack you instead of manning up and giving a plain compliment. You look like you're in great shape.
Thank you!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2016, 06:38:04 AM »
my favorite part of this thread is that MA thanks another poster for complimenting him

...i mean---is this the real world?

my second favorite part was how this thread started out being about a dead bodybuilder and ended up being about a bodybuilder we wish would drop dead

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2016, 06:55:33 AM »
... yea it's a rough life with this "6 ft 2" 245 lb " shitty physique!( not sure how I get thru everyday lol!...and all the girls at the Mall (must be laughing at me huh .. with my heinous and foul physical ..condition) probably shouldn't compete either huh?? Wow ... what was I thinking?!?! Thank you for opening my eyes!!!..
I feel like a total fucking loser now!!!( so glad I have the people of "getbig" to tell me like it is!/thank you!)

Mike, that first pic is horrible. Whoever was the photographer should just hang it up. Lighting was off, processing is off. Looks like you have shit splashed all over you. It doesn't work. You should be able to see your eye color...not have "alien"eyes...you know just black spots. If he's not using an external lighting system or speedlite then he needs someone holding reflectors and has to stop down. The background does nothing and blends in with your "shit splashed" processing skin. The pose is ok but damn this photog, needs to intern with a professional one to learn the ropes. Show him what I wrote and slap his face for charging people for "Momography" photos...you know when a mommy gets a $600 camera and thinks shes a professional photographer because everyone on facebook loves her photos.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2016, 06:58:52 AM »
ARVILLA looks great for a natural... haters