Author Topic: Greg Kovacs Strongest Bodybuilder Alive - Kovac Stack revealed  (Read 9514 times)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Re: Kovac Stack revealed
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2016, 07:15:22 AM »
Wrong... im here strictly to give obese ppl shit. You've already lost the battle champ. Quit while your behind. Was actually expecting some better material from you & was hoping for a witty battle... just didnt happen & I easily dominated your obese fat ass.

Again.... HTH.

HAHAHA oh boy where do I begin.  So we have now established that not only are you small and weak physically and we also know from the fact that you have joined a message board to make fun of people you deem obese you are tremendously weak and insecure mentally.  This in addition to the fact that you don't lift and just come here for the posing trunks.  "C-BuZz" if you want a "battle" stop slaughtering yourself. 

You say you want "witty" material then bring something other than "you look like shit" that is neither witty nor clever and coming from someone with your physical limitations is hilariously ignorant. I will give you that your comment about dominating did make me laugh though.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Greg Kovacs Strongest Bodybuilder Alive - Kovac Stack revealed
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2016, 08:24:30 AM »
Mike, that first pic is horrible. Whoever was the photographer should just hang it up. Lighting was off, processing is off. Looks like you have shit splashed all over you. It doesn't work. You should be able to see your eye color...not have "alien"eyes...you know just black spots. If he's not using an external lighting system or speedlite then he needs someone holding reflectors and has to stop down. The background does nothing and blends in with your "shit splashed" processing skin. The pose is ok but damn this photog, needs to intern with a professional one to learn the ropes. Show him what I wrote and slap his face for charging people for "Momography" photos...you know when a mommy gets a $600 camera and thinks shes a professional photographer because everyone on facebook loves her photos.
... He is actually a amazing photographer!( I play around with " filters and frames and split imAges"and I think that ruins the picture) I'm going to do another " shoot" with him very soon and I'll leave all those pictures alone lol) he does it for free as he is a fan of bodybuilding/ bodybuilders (I get that this is " getbig" and attacks are the norm here... just sad that I have to defend buying bodybuilding DVD's while in my 20's .. and that a respectable physique (esp at 53 years of age) gets slammed by the usual gimmicks and idiots that have infested and plagued this site for years!... safe to say if your getting multiple compliments on your physique daily ... you don't suck all that bad ...😉😊

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2016, 08:55:00 AM »
safe to say if your getting multiple compliments on your physique daily ... you don't suck all that bad ...😉😊

and i'm more than sure that said compliments are your life line....your blood

seriously, bro...what are you--some sort of broad?!

you are no different than some IG model name "Ashllee" (yes-with the "-lee" ending to her name) who posts shit like "I feel S0000 fat 2day....." just so some of her johns can post shit like "u the bomb babe"

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2016, 09:30:11 AM »
... He is actually a amazing photographer!( I play around with " filters and frames and split imAges"and I think that ruins the picture) I'm going to do another " shoot" with him very soon and I'll leave all those pictures alone lol) he does it for free as he is a fan of bodybuilding/ bodybuilders (I get that this is " getbig" and attacks are the norm here... just sad that I have to defend buying bodybuilding DVD's while in my 20's .. and that a respectable physique (esp at 53 years of age) gets slammed by the usual gimmicks and idiots that have infested and plagued this site for years!... safe to say if your getting multiple compliments on your physique daily ... you don't suck all that bad ...😉😊

Attack? Haha...No! Mick, I'm not hating just telling you the truth. If you're messing with filters you're not doing this guy a favor. The photo looks like shit. I'm not trying to attack or hate. I'm just telling you the truth and any other real professional would also agree. If he is "great" as you say, the background does nothing for you and you're standing way to close to it...whatever it is. Listen, Just because he's a fan of bodybuilding doesn't make him a great or even good photographer. Just like shooting a bunch of models and hot women don't make you a great photographer. The pose is good and I get the ripped t-shirt but the processing or filter you say makes it look bad and the background is just not doing anything.
I mean if the background is not important to the telling of a story at least step down and the bokeh will increase making you(the subject) pop. I don't know what the photographer is trying to put fourth with this photo....I see you, a ripped shirt and you're standing in front of a garage door. Are you a mechanic? Are you a blue collar worker? I just don't know.

I don't care if you buy DVD's of Colt Steele. I think you look great. Find a new photographer. If they're not shooting with the top of the line Canon or Nikon they are not serious. In fact real studio photographers that shoot exclusive in studio shots shoot with a Hasselblad .
Hope this guides you. If you're putting yourself out there then you need a professional ( not a so called one that shoots Hooters Bike Night and Girls in his basement) to showcase you.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2016, 11:49:12 AM »
does anybody love bodybuilding (and is as committed to the bodybuilding lifestyle) as Mike?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2016, 12:36:45 PM »
does anybody love bodybuilding (and is as committed to the bodybuilding lifestyle) as Mike?

Mick lives in Florida and needs to stay in great shape. He's trying to relive his glory days of the early to mid 1990's. Not a bad thing. Mick looks good and continues to live the lifestyle. He just needs a good professional photographer to capture his essence.