Author Topic: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use  (Read 48017 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use
« Reply #325 on: April 15, 2021, 11:01:09 AM »
Like I and so many others say, we’re officially living in Clown World.

Concerning the experimental gene drug (“vaccine”, lol), once that potion goes into your body, you can NEVER get it out.

Intelligent, calm and researched individuals don’t (or at least, have very little) fear of this weak-sauce virus, but absolutely have a considerable amount for a rushed and hugely experimental drug.

Again, it’s pathetic, disturbing and unnerving how many simply “go along” with what’s put to them through political “leaders” (and their bought med personnel), mainstream media and Big Pharma.

Humans are prone, in general, to being emotional, over-reactive and largely “following” (sheep).

Pathetic.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: April 15, 2021, 11:06:36 AM »
Like i and so many others say, we’re officially living in Clown World.

Concerning the experimental gene drug (“vaccine”, lol), once that potion goes into your body, you can NEVER get it out.

Intelligent, calm and researched individuals don’t (or at least, have very little) fear of this weak-sauce virus, but absolutely have a considerable amount for a rushed and hugely experimental drug.

Again, it’s pathetic, disturbing and unnerving how many simply “go along” with what’s put to them through political “leaders” (and their bought med personnel), mainstream media and Big Pharma.

Humans are prone, in general, to being emotional, over-reactive and largely “following” (sheep).

Pathetic.

I am in the process of reducing my contact with people to the absolute bare minimum..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #327 on: April 15, 2021, 11:47:59 AM »
My strategy is to not get it and if anybody asks me if I have gotten it they’ll be told to mind her own fucking business.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: April 15, 2021, 11:57:16 AM »
My strategy is to not get it and if anybody asks me if I have gotten it they’ll be told to mind her own fucking business.

I have had two phone calls now to go for my jab, next time they phone I will just tell them I have had it and tell them to book it down as such..

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #329 on: April 15, 2021, 12:09:45 PM »
Like i and so many others say, we’re officially living in Clown World.

Pathetic.

On point, as usual..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #330 on: April 15, 2021, 06:55:13 PM »
Bad optics during vaccine announcement:

"Denmark - When announcing the discontinuation of the AstraZeneca vaccine, the director Tanja Erichsen of the Medicines Agency simply topples over."

Watched at 1/4 speed just to watch her head bounce off the ground.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: April 15, 2021, 07:09:16 PM »

"Denmark - When announcing the discontinuation of the AstraZeneca vaccine, the director Tanja Erichsen of the Medicines Agency simply topples over."

Good stuff.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #332 on: April 15, 2021, 10:57:56 PM »
Ezekiel Emanuel Pushes National Vaccine Mandate

Ever the autocrat, Obamacare architect and Biden health-care adviser Ezekiel Emanuel has co-authored a call in the New York Times for vaccine mandates.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/ezekiel-emanuel-pushes-national-vaccine-mandate/

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #333 on: April 16, 2021, 02:11:24 AM »

LOL, do the vaccines cause fainting episodes?  Looks like this side effect is white woman-specific.

FOH with experimental compounds!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: April 16, 2021, 02:26:12 AM »
CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years

The CDC announced today that deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a U.S. Government funded database that tracks injuries and deaths caused by vaccines, following experimental COVID injections, have now surpassed 3000 deaths since December of 2020, when the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID shots were given emergency use authorization (EUA) by the FDA

https://freerepublic.com/focus/news/3950928/posts?page=35

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: April 16, 2021, 02:55:44 AM »
The nuttiest conspiracy theory ever. Published on Youtube in September 20,2019.

This was pre-pandemic.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: April 16, 2021, 03:04:27 AM »

This was pre-pandemic.

Most white women are bat crazy but I have to give her credit.  Good going, Becky!

Texas Gov. Abbott says state is ‘very close’ to herd immunity. The data tells a different story.

TX Gov is dropping the same dimes as FL's Gov, and they are trying to silence him too with BS datum.

Unadulterated phuckery!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #337 on: April 16, 2021, 03:07:33 AM »
I have had two phone calls now to go for my jab, next time they phone I will just tell them I have had it and tell them to book it down as such..

This shit is so predictable. Flu season is winding down as it does this time every year and they’ll give the vaccine credit:

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: April 16, 2021, 03:08:54 AM »
Time Online FucBoi of the Year

COVID-19 booster shot likely needed within 12 months, Pfizer's CEO says

Go to hell!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: April 16, 2021, 03:45:37 AM »
herd immunity.

The Theory of “Herd Immunity”

In an epidemiological review paper titled “Herd Immunity: History, Theory, Practice,” written by Paul E. M. Fine and published in 1993, the author notes that the first “published use” of the term herd immunity “appears to have been” in a paper titled “The spread of bacterial infection: the problem of herd immunity,” written by W. W. C. Topley and G. S. Wilson and published in 1923. From Fine’s paper, it seems that the theory of herd immunity was originally developed based on some observations with mice and some “simple mathematical formulations,” but the paper is unclear about whether the theory was ever validated through some of sort scientific peer review process – as is commonly the case with theories that eventually come to be widely accepted as “proven science.”

https://truthout.org/articles/the-theory-of-herd-immunity/

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: April 16, 2021, 03:53:57 AM »
The Theory of “Herd Immunity”

In an epidemiological review paper titled “Herd Immunity: History, Theory, Practice,” written by Paul E. M. Fine and published in 1993, the author notes that the first “published use” of the term herd immunity “appears to have been” in a paper titled “The spread of bacterial infection: the problem of herd immunity,” written by W. W. C. Topley and G. S. Wilson and published in 1923. From Fine’s paper, it seems that the theory of herd immunity was originally developed based on some observations with mice and some “simple mathematical formulations,” but the paper is unclear about whether the theory was ever validated through some of sort scientific peer review process – as is commonly the case with theories that eventually come to be widely accepted as “proven science.”

https://truthout.org/articles/the-theory-of-herd-immunity/

I know nothing in science is absolute.  That's the first thing you are taught in General Bio 101. Oh, how time flies!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: April 16, 2021, 10:40:01 AM »

This was pre-pandemic.

I like this broad.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: April 20, 2021, 12:50:44 AM »
Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’

April 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death

There is “no possibility” current variants of COVID-19 will escape immunity. It is “just a lie.”

Yet, governments around the world are repeating this lie, indicating that we are witnessing not just “convergent opportunism,” but a “conspiracy.” Meanwhile media outlets and Big Tech platforms are committed to the same propaganda and the censorship of the truth.

Pharmaceutical companies have already begun to develop unneeded “top-up” (“booster”) vaccines for the “variants.” The companies are planning to manufacture billions of vials, in addition to the current experimental COVID-19 “vaccine” campaign.

Regulatory agencies like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency, have announced that since these “top-up” vaccines will be so similar to the prior injections which were approved for emergency use authorization, drug companies will not be required to “perform any clinical safety studies.”

Thus, this virtually means that design and implementation of repeated and coerced mRNA vaccines “go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, [injecting] some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification.”

“And if you wanted to introduce a characteristic which could be harmful and could even be lethal, and you can even tune it to say ‘let’s put in it some gene that will cause liver injury over a nine-month period,’ or, cause your kidneys to fail but not until you encounter this kind of organism [that would be quite possible]. Biotechnology provides you with limitless ways, frankly, to injure or kill billions of people.

Why are they doing this? Since no benign reason is apparent, the use of vaccine passports along with a “banking reset” could issue in a totalitarianism unlike the world has ever seen. Recalling the evil of Stalin, Mao, and Hitler, “mass depopulation” remains a logical outcome.

The fact that this at least could be true means everyone must “fight like crazy to make sure that system never forms.” 

“I think the end game is going to be, ‘everyone receives a vaccine’… Everyone on the planet is going to find themselves persuaded, cajoled, not quite mandated, hemmed-in to take a jab.

“When they do that every single individual on the planet will have a name, or unique digital ID and a health status flag which will be ‘vaccinated,’ or not … and whoever possesses that, sort of single database, operable centrally, applicable everywhere to control, to provide as it were, a privilege, you can either cross this particular threshold or conduct this particular transaction or not depending on [what] the controllers of that one human population database decide. And I think that’s what this is all about because once you’ve got that, we become playthings and the world can be as the controllers of that database want it.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #343 on: April 20, 2021, 11:48:43 AM »
Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’

April 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field

“When they do that every single individual on the planet will have a name, or unique digital ID and a health status flag which will be ‘vaccinated,’ or not … and whoever possesses that, sort of single database, operable centrally, applicable everywhere to control, to provide as it were, a privilege, you can either cross this particular threshold or conduct this particular transaction or not depending on [what] the controllers of that one human population database decide. And I think that’s what this is all about because once you’ve got that, we become playthings and the world can be as the controllers of that database want it.

Lucky I got my advanced database building and management qualification then - future's looking good for Taffin  8)
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: April 20, 2021, 12:20:48 PM »
Mike Yeadon was never the chief science officer at Pfizer. That job has been held by a man named Mikael Dolsten since 2010. Yeadon did work for Pfizer. He was vice president and chief scientific officer for Pfizer’s United Kingdom-based allergy and respiratory unit until that unit shut down in 2011.

The division had nothing to do with vaccines or infectious diseases. It was focused on developing drugs to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

Yeadon has gone from quiet scientist to hero of the anti-vaccine movement.

https://www.heraldbulletin.com/opinion/kelly-hawes-column-sorting-the-crazies-from-the-experts/article_995440d2-9e46-11eb-8aea-7b58d9367019.html

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: April 20, 2021, 12:54:29 PM »
Mike Yeadon was never the chief science officer at Pfizer. That job has been held by a man named Mikael Dolsten since 2010. Yeadon did work for Pfizer. He was vice president and chief scientific officer for Pfizer’s United Kingdom-based allergy and respiratory unit until that unit shut down in 2011.

The division had nothing to do with vaccines or infectious diseases. It was focused on developing drugs to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

https://www.heraldbulletin.com/opinion/kelly-hawes-column-sorting-the-crazies-from-the-experts/article_995440d2-9e46-11eb-8aea-7b58d9367019.html

You trust your sources over the good Doctor’s warning?

Interesting

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: April 20, 2021, 02:56:41 PM »
Mike Yeadon was never the chief science officer at Pfizer. He was vice president and chief scientific officer for Pfizer’s United Kingdom-based allergy and respiratory unit

huh, look at that.

tell me... have your offspring been 'inoculated' as well?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #347 on: April 20, 2021, 03:03:38 PM »
You trust your sources over the good Doctor’s warning?

Interesting

Don't forget, the good doctor that admittedly lied about masks as well.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: April 20, 2021, 03:05:32 PM »

there are a lot of people working very hard to try and discredit him..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #349 on: April 20, 2021, 03:26:24 PM »
there are a lot of people working very hard to try and discredit him..

Anyone who steps out of line is quickly smacked down. Remember the woman from the WHO who said that asymptomatic transmission was very rare? Within like two days she walked back the comment.