Author Topic: Question?  (Read 2489 times)

GR

• Getbig II
Question?
« on: September 16, 2007, 03:26:56 PM »
Girls please answer!How can somebody keep a girl happy?I mean if you're sensitive and if you express yourself daily and show your weakness and care a lot about her then suddenly you become soft.If you dont show your feelings and you dont care that much(or trying to act like that)then thats not good too.If you combine both then she'll find something else thats bad.Sometimes i believe that women(specially the ones from 20-25)want a machine and dont realise that men are human.And if a girl achieves to make her man act like she likes then she doesnt like that too.Please decide what you want girls...and please tell...
TEAM NASSER!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Question?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 04:13:19 PM »
Girls please answer!How can somebody keep a girl happy?I mean if you're sensitive and if you express yourself daily and show your weakness and care a lot about her then suddenly you become soft.If you dont show your feelings and you dont care that much(or trying to act like that)then thats not good too.If you combine both then she'll find something else thats bad.Sometimes i believe that women(specially the ones from 20-25)want a machine and dont realise that men are human.And if a girl achieves to make her man act like she likes then she doesnt like that too.Please decide what you want girls...and please tell...
All girls are different.  Some want to be told constantly that you care for them, others don't and feel it to be smothering.  Just be yourself and find a girl who likes you for you.   ;)
:D Weee

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 05:17:42 PM »

Read this slow:

Women want a man.

I tried waiting to see if they would add anything useful. Div must be 'training' his new friend so the burdon falls to me.

Trust me on this one..... Grow a set and everything else will fall into place.  :)

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 05:23:36 PM »
Well,i have or at least i think i have!You can never get to know enough about women...
TEAM NASSER!

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 05:27:34 PM »
I agree,women need a man,but thats just very general and men need women...I dont think anything new will come out of this so i think the best thing is to chill and be yourself...
TEAM NASSER!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 05:40:49 PM »
GR, are you in a relationship right now?  If so, how long have you been in it?

This book is full of excellent information; it's an easy and quick read and very interesting.  It doesn't take that long to read.  You may want to check it out:

R

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 05:42:44 PM »
Dude,

Don't buy a purple book.

Read The way of the superior man.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 05:47:47 PM »
Dude,

Don't buy a purple book.

Read The way of the superior man.
LOL!  Doc, this book can do everyone some good who reads it.  Men AND women  :)

R

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 05:50:09 PM »
LOL!  Doc, this book can do everyone some good who reads it.  Men AND women  :)

Looks like another John Gray scam, LOL! We really don't need to go there again, do we?

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 05:50:40 PM »
I am with a girl that i adore for almost a year.She really cares and loves me,i have no complain.But when i feel that someone is so precious to me i just get anxious with little things and worry that may indicate a change in feelings.I am not afraid or something like that.i just offer a lot and i expect to get a lot.I wont buy the purple book(but thank you anyway)i just wanna read your thoughts(if any).
TEAM NASSER!

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 05:54:11 PM »
I am just confused sometimes.I mean is it bad if after you get to know each other you reveal your fears or your weakness...
TEAM NASSER!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 05:58:52 PM »
Looks like another John Gray scam, LOL! We really don't need to go there again, do we?
Who is John Gray?
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 06:03:19 PM »
I am with a girl that i adore for almost a year.She really cares and loves me,i have no complain.But when i feel that someone is so precious to me i just get anxious with little things and worry that may indicate a change in feelings.I am not afraid or something like that.i just offer a lot and i expect to get a lot.I wont buy the purple book(but thank you anyway)i just wanna read your thoughts(if any).

Intense feelings in the beginning of a relationship can start to change and usually do.  The infatuation stage usually does not last beyond the first 2 years (sometimes it ends much earlier for one or the other or both).  Then people have to start working at the relationship if they want to be happy and want it to last.

These points are actually covered in the purple book :)

I am just confused sometimes.I mean is it bad if after you get to know each other you reveal your fears or your weakness...
I don't think it's bad.  My personal opinion is your spouse should be your best friend.  You should feel comfortable with them and not feel like you have to put up a front. 
R

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 06:08:37 PM »
Who is John Gray?

The Mars, Venus idiot.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 06:35:43 PM »
The Mars, Venus idiot.

Ahhh!  And didn't he get divorced? :-\

No, I'm pretty sure the purple book is not like that guy.....although I never read that guy's stuff.
R

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 11:05:02 AM »
Read this slow:

Women want a man.

I tried waiting to see if they would add anything useful. Div must be 'training' his new friend so the burdon falls to me.

Trust me on this one..... Grow a set and everything else will fall into place.  :)

DrKaje,

Please elaborate on your last comment "Grow a set..." what does this actually mean to you? I need some specifics, scenarios ect.

My woman needs to feel secure and significant that's what pleases her. I don't think you have to be a whimp to accomplish this and you damn sure can't be an asshole either. If your girl takes you for granted and will not change then look elsewhere before you commit!
W

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 12:43:19 PM »
DrKaje,

Please elaborate on your last comment "Grow a set..." what does this actually mean to you? I need some specifics, scenarios ect.

My woman needs to feel secure and significant that's what pleases her. I don't think you have to be a whimp to accomplish this and you damn sure can't be an asshole either. If your girl takes you for granted and will not change then look elsewhere before you commit!

A positive sense of self reference is what that means. Could your woman really feel secure if you were all wishy-washy?

There's no difference between being 'nice' to avoid conflict or an 'asshole' out of insecurity. In either case you're still being insincere and not approaching your relationships in a genuine manner. Aside from any higher power the most important relationship we have to cultivate is with ourself. I have a hard time believing you can relate well to someone else without having a good inner dialogue and being happy with yourself first.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 01:15:39 PM »
A positive sense of self reference is what that means. Could your woman really feel secure if you were all wishy-washy?

There's no difference between being 'nice' to avoid conflict or an 'asshole' out of insecurity. In either case you're still being insincere and not approaching your relationships in a genuine manner. Aside from any higher power the most important relationship we have to cultivate is with ourself. I have a hard time believing you can relate well to someone else without having a good inner dialogue and being happy with yourself first.

Well said "A positive sense of self reference" and I totally agree with the rest as well! Now that's something to take to the bank, good advice man! 
W

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 06:51:06 PM »
If you have a woman you can tell your weaknesses to, you are fine.  All women who are 20-25 are stupid, just like all guys are who are same age. (go read berserkerfury who never fucks loves a woman twice  ::)) after that, you will be more than fine. When you can share something with someone who will share it with you, no matter what it is, you will have it all.  :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 04:28:31 AM »
If you have a woman you can tell your weaknesses to, you are fine.  All women who are 20-25 are stupid, just like all guys are who are same age. (go read berserkerfury who never fucks loves a woman twice  ::)) after that, you will be more than fine. When you can share something with someone who will share it with you, no matter what it is, you will have it all.  :)

Maybe BF's mojo is so strong the can only handle one time.

Ever think of that?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 06:22:29 AM »
Deedee...he has yet to do it ONCE which is why he's never done it twice.   ;)
:D Weee

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 06:53:28 AM »
Well,i have or at least i think i have!You can never get to know enough about women...

..and you never will. They are the constant mystery to us all. You can get a real good "feel" (no pun intended) on what a woman's about but, on she knows what goes on in her head....and that's one place I don't want to go.

I read a book recently that was really neat called "Project Everlasting". It's basically a book with stories from old couples that have been married 30+ years and how they made it work. I liked it...oldschool but proven methods. It's a good read.