Author Topic: Rumsfeld speaks the truth  (Read 1695 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rumsfeld speaks the truth
« on: October 30, 2006, 09:33:31 AM »
&mode=related&search=

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Rumsfeld speaks the truth
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 12:05:14 PM »
ooooops!
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 01:11:11 PM »
I expect of the 17 people that read this, at least *some* of them would be a little surprised.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 01:20:03 PM »
what a fucking dumbass leave it to the bush administration for a world class fuck up like that to happen on a epic scale

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 02:03:12 PM »
I wonder why the media wasn't on this like flies on shit.  An admission by the Sec of Def. that an American civilian airliner was shot down, completely contrary to the official story.

And the way he said it, there sure didn't seem like much confusion to it.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 02:18:58 PM »
thats the term they always use. it doesnt mean shot down with a missle. even if it was shot down, there were still terrorists on the plane. the people on the plane where calling people from their cell phones.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 02:36:41 PM »
thats the term they always use. it doesnt mean shot down with a missle. even if it was shot down, there were still terrorists on the plane. the people on the plane where calling people from their cell phones.

what the hell do you mean "even if it was shot down?"  That would imply that the 911 story contains a major lie.  This would warrant a second inevstigation.

And where, in the history of the world, have you EVER heard "shot down the plane over pennsylvania" to mean "plane crashed in pennsylvania"?

The term they ALWAYS use?  Are you kidding me?  The LAST thing you'd say about a heroic thing like crashing the plane to save lives is "the people who shot down the plane".  It'd be a complete spit in the face of the heroes.

Admit it dude.. Rummy slipped, the plane was shot down, and a nice big part of the 911 story is a lie.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 02:50:59 PM »
GASP!   He misspoke.   ::)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 02:56:55 PM »
why would they shoot it down? if there was this big plot how come they didnt crash it into another building? i guess the eye witnesses that saw it crash are in on the plot too. lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 03:05:51 PM »
why would they shoot it down? if there was this big plot how come they didnt crash it into another building? i guess the eye witnesses that saw it crash are in on the plot too. lol

Witnesses?  Point them out, please.  name and statement.  Witnesses were gagged, my friend. 

Initial statements punched holes in teh official story - I mean, debris was found 8 miles away, teh day of the crash.  This is unexplainable.  Wind was 5 mph that day, and we're talking large engine parts.

If you believe what a Canadian general told his nation right after 911, HE ordered the shootdown of Flight 93 after the first 3 were allowed to crash while his US NORAD compadres had their hands tied by the White house.

I suppose maybe he was lying - although i cannot imagine why.  Given his statements, and Rummy's statement, if you were a gambling man, would you seriously put your paycheck on the official story?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2006, 03:20:17 PM »
I wonder why the media wasn't on this like flies on shit.  An admission by the Sec of Def. that an American civilian airliner was shot down, completely contrary to the official story.

And the way he said it, there sure didn't seem like much confusion to it.
i do not know about Florida but in Texas right now the media is completely anti republican,and everytime you watch the news or read a news paper they are discrediting the republicans for shit like this

hell a independent is about to be Governor,i love it maybe the country will not be such a piece of shit anymore if more states are doing this

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2006, 03:23:53 PM »
See, I disagree with discrediting the republicans.  To me, it discredit Rumsfeld and the validity of the 911 Commission's findings.  I don't blame my local repub candidates.  I DO blame those who investigated themslves for their own involvement in 911.

Also noteworthy was his Oct 2001 Quote:
"Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center."
http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/2001/t11182001_t1012pm.html

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2006, 03:55:51 PM »
here why i dont buy into any of this. the vast majority of our media hates bush. the ny times will do anything and everything to make this government look bad. how come these theories havnt even been mentioned in any of these anti bush media. if these theories were even 10% true, it would be on the front page of the ny times. if there was even a shread of evidence abc,cbs, cnn, msnbc... would been doing cover stories of the 911 plot. the reason they havnt is because its a bunch of bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2006, 04:03:21 PM »
here why i dont buy into any of this. the vast majority of our media hates bush. the ny times will do anything and everything to make this government look bad. how come these theories havnt even been mentioned in any of these anti bush media. if these theories were even 10% true, it would be on the front page of the ny times. if there was even a shread of evidence abc,cbs, cnn, msnbc... would been doing cover stories of the 911 plot. the reason they havnt is because its a bunch of bullshit

Dude where have you been.  The CIA controls the media.  Right 240?   :)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2006, 04:14:26 PM »
GASP!   He misspoke.   ::)

No...he didn't, he was actually speaking in code and telling the terrorists to shoot down more planes and blow up more buildings to hide the conspiracy that Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are behind everything.....SSssssshh hhhh, it's our little secret :-X!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2006, 04:47:35 PM »
No...he didn't, he was actually speaking in code and telling the terrorists to shoot down more planes and blow up more buildings to hide the conspiracy that Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are behind everything.....SSssssshh hhhh, it's our little secret :-X!!

;D