Author Topic: Simple Boston Bomb Plot Hatched Without Foreign Help, Authorities Believe  (Read 1102 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
are you TRULY this stupid

That's a question you should ask yourself, Straw.

The Russians practically put a neon sign on that boy, saying that he was a terror threat. What did Mr. Hope-and-Change do about it?

Crickets.........

Skip8282

• Getbig V
are you TRULY this stupid

you think Russia could have not even TALKED to a guy in their country

why has it just taken you until now to come up with that moronic answer

So now you're trying to act like you know they didn't talk to him?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The brothers were also self taught in commando tactics by watching Chuck Norris movies.

And according to DHS, they learned how to carjack people, disarm police officers and throw bombs from moving cars from playing Grand Theft Auto on Playstation.

::)

Do they really think the public is this fucking stupid?

I don't give a fuck what that fat tub of shit Janet Napolitano says-- there is no way, I repeat, no way-- that these two miraculously pulled this off by themselves because they watched youtube and played video games.

I guess they got Obama-bombs, to go with their Obamaphones.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
The brothers were also self taught in commando tactics by watching Chuck Norris movies.

And according to DHS, they learned how to carjack people, disarm police officers and throw bombs from moving cars from playing Grand Theft Auto on Playstation.

::)

Do they really think the public is this fucking stupid?

I don't give a fuck what that fat tub of shit Janet Napolitano says-- there is no way, I repeat, no way-- that these two miraculously pulled this off by themselves because they watched youtube and played video games.

I'm seeing a lot of shit we need to ban in all this, from Movies to Video Games, Fireworks, Boats, The Fourth Amendment, etc...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I guess they got Obama-bombs, to go with their Obamaphones.

;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

So now you're trying to act like you know they didn't talk to him?

did they?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
did they?

They warned us MULTIPLE TIMES!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
They warned us MULTIPLE TIMES!

yet zero proof that they ever bothered to talk to him when he was there last year

Also

About six months before the CIA requested his name be added to Tide, the FBI asked the Russians for more information about Tamerlan Tsarnaev but received none, and closed its investigation.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22289200