Author Topic: Dorian 1995 Prejudging- No Controversy, Dorian wins by far  (Read 19560 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian 1995 Prejudging- No Controversy, Dorian wins by far
« Reply #175 on: May 27, 2008, 05:06:58 PM »

ouch

Yeah poor Ronnie ! outclassed as usual  :-\

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: May 27, 2008, 05:17:18 PM »
Seams as the years go on conditioning gets better for the pros. although i enjoyed the mid 90s till early 200 era of bodybuilding way more then todays. I think yates had a sick rear lat spread, great side tricep, good quads and calves. gotta go with ronnie on the best off all time. yates probably my second favorite although i feel flex wheeler was better.
I

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #177 on: May 27, 2008, 05:46:23 PM »
Seams as the years go on conditioning gets better for the pros. although i enjoyed the mid 90s till early 200 era of bodybuilding way more then todays. I think yates had a sick rear lat spread, great side tricep, good quads and calves. gotta go with ronnie on the best off all time. yates probably my second favorite although i feel flex wheeler was better.

great post!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #178 on: May 27, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »

ouch

yup. Ronnie 99 was so far ahead of even dorian's best its not even funny.
Flower Boy Ran Away

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #179 on: May 27, 2008, 06:27:30 PM »
I beg to differ , Yates is clearly beating Nasser from the sides and the back and bests him in the front latspread and at the bare minimum pushes on the ab-thigh

Not sure what those pictures are supposed to prove.  They are relatively small with poor resolution/detail, and the differences are largely simply due to different angles.  This is a good comparison because it is a relativel close-up and both men are at very similar angles.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2008, 06:32:25 PM »
i can understand people comparing Yates and Ronnie the retard  but Nasser El Nobody is a fucking waste of space and time. it's only his turban clad fanboys who make the wife beating piece of shit a contender, and only on this site.

most people aren't at all interested in nasser as he is ugly, smelly, terrible back and sells shit stained underwear to perverts. he has zero charisma and is a bald loser who should fuck off and die instead of keep firing off bitter, bitter salvos because he failed. Nasser shitface should not be spoken of in the same breath as the great Yates. Nasser El no Olympias so I will beat the shit out of my wife in frustration. LOL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: May 27, 2008, 06:33:23 PM »
yup. Ronnie 99 was so far ahead of even dorian's best its not even funny.

Ronnie doesn't think so  ;)

Hulkster = sucker

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 27, 2008, 06:35:54 PM »
Not sure what those pictures are supposed to prove.  They are relatively small with poor resolution/detail, and the differences are largely simply due to different angles.  This is a good comparison because it is a relativel close-up and both men are at very similar angles.

Again Dorian is better first of all Nasser' isn't even hitting the pose properly , Dorian's side chest is textbook and his conditioning is much better , in 97 Dorian beat Nasser in every pose with the exception of the front double biceps , and maybe the ab-thigh , and standing relaxed from the front , Dorian bested Nasser in the 1/4 turns , standing relaxed from the rear , both side shots and all backs shots , sorry Bob-o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: May 27, 2008, 06:38:31 PM »
Ronnie could NEVER touch this ever !

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: May 27, 2008, 06:41:14 PM »
I mean seriously , pick a guy Nasser , Ray , Coleman NO one can touch this side triceps shot .

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #185 on: May 27, 2008, 06:46:11 PM »
I mean seriously , pick a guy Nasser , Ray , Coleman NO one can touch this side triceps shot .

you're right, as usual. please stop including nasser with the others. he is a fucking nobody full of oil and bitterness. he is bodybuilding scum.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 27, 2008, 06:48:29 PM »
you're right, as usual. please stop including nasser with the others. he is a fucking nobody full of oil and bitterness. he is bodybuilding scum.

Right forget Nasser he was a one dimensional bodybuilder anyway

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: May 27, 2008, 06:51:16 PM »

Nasser's posing is inferior. He isn't hitting the shot correctly, and even if he did he would still lose. Yates was unbeatable.

Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 27, 2008, 06:55:25 PM »
Dorian schooling all of them in the back department

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #189 on: May 27, 2008, 07:31:54 PM »
Ronnie doesn't think so  ;)

Hulkster = sucker

what you don't understand its that, well, who the fuck cares what ronnie thinks.  He would be as wrong as you are based on the visuals.

if Ronnie Coleman claimed that dorian yates was a black man with 354 inch biceps, would you believe him and automatically assume it to be true despite what you see?

fuck no.

so why the fuck are you believing him now, idiot? ::)

you and your two pussy followers are the only morons who even mention dorian and ronnie in the same breath anymre.

and for good reason:

its not even close:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #190 on: May 27, 2008, 07:43:09 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: May 28, 2008, 01:33:01 AM »
::) ::) ::)

Not even close , Dorian crushs that sorry sport thanks for playing , he have some lovely parting gifts for you .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: May 28, 2008, 01:35:43 AM »
what you don't understand its that, well, who the fuck cares what ronnie thinks.  He would be as wrong as you are based on the visuals.

if Ronnie Coleman claimed that dorian yates was a black man with 354 inch biceps, would you believe him and automatically assume it to be true despite what you see?

fuck no.

so why the fuck are you believing him now, idiot? ::)

you and your two pussy followers are the only morons who even mention dorian and ronnie in the same breath anymre.

and for good reason:

its not even close:

Of course you don't care what Ronnie says lol because it CRUSHES your fantasy and your analogy is weak like every other ' argument ' you try and formulate , if Ronnie said Yates was black  ::) thats not realistic , Dorian beating him is realistic and why? because he beat him EIGHT time previously ..........next

Hulkster - fond of weak logic

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #193 on: May 28, 2008, 03:46:53 AM »
my fantasy?

has it ever occured to you that you and two others are about the only people on the planet that know so little enough about bodybuildgin that you actually believe that Ronnie at his later olympia peak would lose to dorian?

::)

I notice you are staying away from the 2000 GP Ronnie thread and for damn good reason.

dorian couldn't touch that with a ten foot pole..

cowardly ND avoiding reality as usual.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 28, 2008, 05:16:46 AM »
Dorian schooling all of them in the back department

Lights out. And it's even more evident in the video.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #195 on: May 28, 2008, 06:41:53 AM »
Not even close , Dorian crushs that sorry sport thanks for playing , he have some lovely parting gifts for you.

bullshit. You only say that b/c you're blinded by your love of the British cock. Dorian's back goes straight up and down while Ronnie's lats flare out, and Dorian lacks thickness in his erector spinae. Ronnie's lower back looks 3D compared to Dorian's.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 28, 2008, 09:57:57 AM »
bullshit. You only say that b/c you're blinded by your love of the British cock. Dorian's back goes straight up and down while Ronnie's lats flare out, and Dorian lacks thickness in his erector spinae. Ronnie's lower back looks 3D compared to Dorian's.

lmfao Dorian lacks thickness in his erector spinae .................enough said like Hulkster's moronic statement that Ronnie's calves are more detailed than Dorians this isn't even worthy of a response , seriously pure stupidity

and stop projecting your latent homosexual tendencies on me , we all know whats on your mind.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 28, 2008, 10:01:40 AM »
my fantasy?

has it ever occured to you that you and two others are about the only people on the planet that know so little enough about bodybuildgin that you actually believe that Ronnie at his later olympia peak would lose to dorian?

::)

I notice you are staying away from the 2000 GP Ronnie thread and for damn good reason.

dorian couldn't touch that with a ten foot pole..

cowardly ND avoiding reality as usual.. :-\

See Hulkster fail as usual with pathetically weak logic

see argument ad populum , if a bunch of us think Ronnie is better he is better lol you cling to numbers for dear life

I've said many times pick a year and Dorian at his best would beat Ronnie I don't care if its 98/99 00GP 03 Olympia what ever it doesn't matter and unlike you internet-fan-boy I don't need to proclaim in every single thread how great Dorian is/was you follow me around like a lost puppy trying to convince me that your opinion is right lol good luck you need it  ;)

notice I don't follow you lol I have no need to  ;)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #198 on: June 10, 2008, 09:56:01 AM »
  I think 1995 was Dorian's peak and better than 1993. The reason for this is that Dorian's muscles were much fuller and rounder in 1995 than 1993. Dorian was super-hard in 1993 but he was also a little bit flat. I think he probably overdieted.