Author Topic: Titus Exclusive: Details on drug use by all parties in this case  (Read 9338 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Titus Exclusive: Details on drug use by all parties in this case
« on: December 24, 2005, 05:55:38 AM »
"The only motive in the case was she was addicted to crystal meth and stole money from the two of them. Alot of $. Unfortunately for Melisa she choose the wrong person to steal from. None of the people in this case were drug free but that still doesnt excuse the murder of Melisa. I spent the weekend with everyone involved in the case for Kels retirement party last month. Melisa was locked in her room the whole time or shooting up in the bathroom. Never saw her more than 2 hrs in a 3 day period.

But what do u expect from Craig when he  got out of jail and everyone praised him for his comeback. "tephlon man" he was dubbed by Lonnie Tapper. He was on top of the game by a bunch of bodybuilding groupies that praised him for having a comeback from PRISON. Come on. Not a typical role model. This is all factual and sad to me.

I did meet Melisa 4 yrs ago and spent some time around her at the 2001 Mr. Olympia along with sharing the room with Melisa that was given to Kel at the luxor for the olympia while kelly stayed in Mandalay with C.T. in his room. Saw her skinny as a rail last month at Craigs house. Kel and C.T. looked horrible themselves. He came to the house last month and i showed him a pic of when he was 270 and he began to cry . I told him how horrible he looked and hes letting alot of people down.

Ive been down the drug seen in which being a BODYBUILDER can lead to. The sport is for the unique person. Who can deal with the politics, the fag photographers, the drugs, and steroids. What are the Drug addicts (BODYBUILDERS) to do when the limelight is over and you can no longet rely on you body for money. Knowing C.T. and Kel let me realize how much of a lost sport it is. And bodybuilders fighting for more pay and so on. Best of luck. If underground fighting is now on Spike tv on mainstream from where it began (alot smaller than bodybuilding)but bodybuilding is no where to be found still. Get a clue. It saddens me to say this about a sport that once consumed my life. For the few who make it and leave a good mark on the sport im sorry for the damper attitude. There are pros I do admire. But where im coming from is Paul Demayo, Craig Titus, Phil Hernon, Flex wheelers kidneys, Don Long, Mohamad Benanziza, Andread Munzer, Bertil Fox, Rumors of Cormier, Dennis James and Milos's Story, Tom Prince, Don Youngblood, Victor Martinez and so on. Rip Mellisa. She didnt desrve this but she was no better or worse than C.T. or Kel." - Anonymous Source

www.freecraigtitus.com

dmorgan41178

• Getbig II
  • Big Big Big!!!
Re: Exclusive: Details on drug use by all parties in this case
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 06:05:46 AM »
interesting. still why have they not posted one pic of this melissa james?
Gonna Beat Em'

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 06:06:47 AM »
interesting. still why have they not posted one pic of this melissa james?

I have a few MJ's from the fitness field, one in particular I believe is her, but I can't be sure I have the right one. That is one mistake I don't want to make  :-\

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 06:24:13 AM »
Bob mentioned that most of their appearances & contracts had been cancelled dating back some months. Any details on what was happening?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=49049.0

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 06:27:00 AM »
He came to the house last month and i showed him a pic of when he was 270 and he began to cry .
THATS SAD.  I FEEL SORRY FOR CRAIG ESPECIALLY WITH THE SITUATION HES IN NOW AND EVERYTHING LEADING UP TO IT I DONT CARE IF HE MURDERED ANYONE.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

dmorgan41178

• Getbig II
  • Big Big Big!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2005, 06:32:51 AM »
i appreciate that. it is so bad. craig and kelly looked so bad. granted they drove 3000 miles straight and what not, but he doesnt even look like the guy i took a pic with. kelly, what can you say that isnt obvious in the pic. i didnt realize it was her when they flashed it on the screen last night.
a tragedy all the way around for melissa who lost her life and ct and kr who now have lost theirs. some may argue that they will be alive in prison but for anyone who has been there knows its not living you are alive.
240 thanks for the accurate and fair information. musclemayhem must be shutting all ct and kr threads. i attempted to make a thread duplicating the captured thread here and it was deleted twice within minutes
my wife and i were talking last night. she argued that everyone has a choice to commit crime and use drugs. i agree. however we participate in the greediest sport/lifestyle ever. all the $$$$ that the fitness industry generates off of us and they cant make professional competitors compensated properly without leaving them to  whatever means they can survive by. JMO but damn. can EAS, Metrx, Muscletech, pinnacle, these guys make sure all competitors are compensated. lets do the math one show.

20 competitors
everyone gets paid
20th gets 15,000
16-20 15k = 75,000
11-15 20k = 100,000
6-10 25k = 125,000
1 = 100,000
2 = 75,000
3 = 50,000
4 = 35,000
5 = 30,000
how much do you think they make off their products?
hell a washed up linebacker that doesnt even play gets 150,000
ok i rambled enough
not making excuses for craigs behavior, he made a choice. just our sport is engineered to filter all the money to the top and bypasses the ones that make it exist and we are cool with that.
Gonna Beat Em'

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2005, 07:01:50 AM »
yeah, i heard mayhem was now shutting down all info on this :(
It certainly appears that way. Getbig is the source for this story.
Lee

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2005, 07:03:18 AM »
It certainly appears that way. Getbig is the source for this story.

I know. I do applaud Ron for letting most of these threads ride. There has been some recent censorship here tho. Hopefully it won't keep happening.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Titus Exclusive: Details on drug use by all parties in this case
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2005, 07:39:10 AM »
From possible athlete rep to drug addicted murderer bringing down the already tarnished reputation of the sport.

Thats just about as low as you can go.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2005, 09:23:10 AM »
THATS SAD.  I FEEL SORRY FOR CRAIG ESPECIALLY WITH THE SITUATION HES IN NOW AND EVERYTHING LEADING UP TO IT I DON'T CARE IF HE MURDERED ANYONE.
I don't feel sorry for him he made his own dissisions

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2005, 09:26:07 AM »
i appreciate that. it is so bad. craig and kelly looked so bad. granted they drove 3000 miles straight and what not, but he doesnt even look like the guy i took a pic with. kelly, what can you say that isnt obvious in the pic. i didnt realize it was her when they flashed it on the screen last night.
a tragedy all the way around for melissa who lost her life and ct and kr who now have lost theirs. some may argue that they will be alive in prison but for anyone who has been there knows its not living you are alive.
240 thanks for the accurate and fair information. musclemayhem must be shutting all ct and kr threads. i attempted to make a thread duplicating the captured thread here and it was deleted twice within minutes
my wife and i were talking last night. she argued that everyone has a choice to commit crime and use drugs. i agree. however we participate in the greediest sport/lifestyle ever. all the $$$$ that the fitness industry generates off of us and they cant make professional competitors compensated properly without leaving them to  whatever means they can survive by. JMO but damn. can EAS, Metrx, Muscletech, pinnacle, these guys make sure all competitors are compensated. lets do the math one show.

20 competitors
everyone gets paid
20th gets 15,000
16-20 15k = 75,000
11-15 20k = 100,000
6-10 25k = 125,000
1 = 100,000
2 = 75,000
3 = 50,000
4 = 35,000
5 = 30,000
ok i rambled enough
not making excuses for craigs behavior, he made a choice. just our sport is engineered to filter all the money to the top and bypasses the ones that make it exist and we are cool with that.

it's 250k for a nonplaying pro in the NFL. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2005, 10:03:50 AM »
No bro it's 400,000

Damn this just sucks looking back you can just recall how titus was just spinning out, all of us on here sit back and talk of how the sport leads no where and it is no more apparent than what has happend in this situation.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2005, 10:18:46 AM »
"The only motive in the case was she was addicted to crystal meth and stole money from the two of them. Alot of $. Unfortunately for Melisa she choose the wrong person to steal from. None of the people in this case were drug free but that still doesnt excuse the murder of Melisa. I spent the weekend with everyone involved in the case for Kels retirement party last month. Melisa was locked in her room the whole time or shooting up in the bathroom. Never saw her more than 2 hrs in a 3 day period.

But what do u expect from Craig when he  got out of jail and everyone praised him for his comeback. "tephlon man" he was dubbed by Lonnie Tapper. He was on top of the game by a bunch of bodybuilding groupies that praised him for having a comeback from PRISON. Come on. Not a typical role model. This is all factual and sad to me.

I did meet Melisa 4 yrs ago and spent some time around her at the 2001 Mr. Olympia along with sharing the room with Melisa that was given to Kel at the luxor for the olympia while kelly stayed in Mandalay with C.T. in his room. Saw her skinny as a rail last month at Craigs house. Kel and C.T. looked horrible themselves. He came to the house last month and i showed him a pic of when he was 270 and he began to cry . I told him how horrible he looked and hes letting alot of people down.

Ive been down the drug seen in which being a BODYBUILDER can lead to. The sport is for the unique person. Who can deal with the politics, the fag photographers, the drugs, and steroids. What are the Drug addicts (BODYBUILDERS) to do when the limelight is over and you can no longet rely on you body for money. Knowing C.T. and Kel let me realize how much of a lost sport it is. And bodybuilders fighting for more pay and so on. Best of luck. If underground fighting is now on Spike tv on mainstream from where it began (alot smaller than bodybuilding)but bodybuilding is no where to be found still. Get a clue. It saddens me to say this about a sport that once consumed my life. For the few who make it and leave a good mark on the sport im sorry for the damper attitude. There are pros I do admire. But where im coming from is Paul Demayo, Craig Titus, Phil Hernon, Flex wheelers kidneys, Don Long, Mohamad Benanziza, Andread Munzer, Bertil Fox, Rumors of Cormier, Dennis James and Milos's Story, Tom Prince, Don Youngblood, Victor Martinez and so on. Rip Mellisa. She didnt desrve this but she was no better or worse than C.T. or Kel." - Anonymous Source

www.freecraigtitus.com

Was Titus purposely dropping weight, to start fighting? Or was it all due to the drugs? Why were they getting so out of control with the drugs now, I mean there have been rumors of Titus being heavily into recreationals his whole career.

STICKGIRL

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2006, 12:10:09 PM »
THATS SAD.  I FEEL SORRY FOR CRAIG ESPECIALLY WITH THE SITUATION HES IN NOW AND EVERYTHING LEADING UP TO IT I DONT CARE IF HE MURDERED ANYONE.

oh god shut the f-uck up, he's an asshole and a straight killa

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2006, 10:42:26 AM »
 however we participate in the greediest sport/lifestyle ever. all the $$$$ that the fitness industry generates off of us and they cant make professional competitors compensated properly without leaving them to  whatever means they can survive by. JMO but damn. can EAS, Metrx, Muscletech, pinnacle, these guys make sure all competitors are compensated. lets do the math one show.

20 competitors
everyone gets paid
20th gets 15,000
16-20 15k = 75,000
11-15 20k = 100,000
6-10 25k = 125,000
1 = 100,000
2 = 75,000
3 = 50,000
4 = 35,000
5 = 30,000
ok i rambled enough

[/quote]

Okay, wait a second here....
People may not like to hear this, but let's look at the facts...
These sports of fitness and bodybuilding, are predicated on drug use for success in the first place. Not to say guys like Shawn, Cutler, Coleman, etc.... or other true gems of the sport... derail into rec drug use, but let's just say that it isn't the most nurturing climate for NOT getting into those things!! We aren't talking about IBM executives here! If you are predisposed to addiction, which I believe people are, then using drugs to make a living is going to springboard into using drugs senselessly. So, it's not as though we can glorify the climate of what people do to make it in this sport. I mean, no offense, but giving Titus and Ryan more contracts, bigger money, etc.. .would have just raised the stakes of their drug use... So one has absolutely NOTHING to do with the other. Bigger money means "bigger down in flames" for people like CT and KR.

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2006, 11:45:29 AM »
however we participate in the greediest sport/lifestyle ever. all the $$$$ that the fitness industry generates off of us and they cant make professional competitors compensated properly without leaving them to  whatever means they can survive by.
Which is why I believe that bodybuilding should not be looked to as a career.  Why make a choice to do illegal/dangerous crap just to pursue bodybuilding?  STUPID!!  It should be a hobby rather than something to do in order to make a living.  AT BEST it's a pageant (like Miss America) to use as a stepping stone to a career with more permanency.  Unfortunately, most pros end up too busy paying medical and/or legal bills and fighting ailments that have come as a byproduct of their pro status to pursue a career with any kind of longevity once their competition days are over.

just our sport is engineered to filter all the money to the top and bypasses the ones that make it exist and we are cool with that.
Why would anyone be "cool with that"?  Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me.

Okay, wait a second here....
People may not like to hear this, but let's look at the facts...
These sports of fitness and bodybuilding, are predicated on drug use for success in the first place. Not to say guys like Shawn, Cutler, Coleman, etc.... or other true gems of the sport... derail into rec drug use, but let's just say that it isn't the most nurturing climate for NOT getting into those things!! We aren't talking about IBM executives here! If you are predisposed to addiction, which I believe people are, then using drugs to make a living is going to springboard into using drugs senselessly. So, it's not as though we can glorify the climate of what people do to make it in this sport. I mean, no offense, but giving Titus and Ryan more contracts, bigger money, etc.. .would have just raised the stakes of their drug use... So one has absolutely NOTHING to do with the other. Bigger money means "bigger down in flames" for people like CT and KR.
ITA with your post.  A bb aspiring to pro status  has to use more $$$ than he will probably ever make in his lifetime to get ready for shows.  Many sports use steroids, gh, etc., but BBs have to use so much that you can actually see it rather than for the sole reason of athletic strength/performance.  And more drugs = more $$$$ spent, time spent in illegal/illicit activity, less time to pursue actual moneymaking LEGIT ventures.

What's the saying, 'a fool and his money are soon parted'.

Well these fools are parting with things that a stupid supplement contract can't replace. ::)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2006, 01:55:35 PM »
NFL minimum is around 250K for a ROOKIE on the active roster. Practice squad is about 75K a year. Inactive roster is about 150K a year for a ROOKIE. For a five-year vet on the active roster, they can't make less than 550K per.

By way of contrast...

IFBB minimum is about negative 35K for a ROOKIE who competes and averages about negative 20K for a five year vet who competes.

Special "CPA" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2006, 06:17:29 PM »
NFL minimum is around 250K for a ROOKIE on the active roster. Practice squad is about 75K a year. Inactive roster is about 150K a year for a ROOKIE. For a five-year vet on the active roster, they can't make less than 550K per.

By way of contrast...

IFBB minimum is about negative 35K for a ROOKIE who competes and averages about negative 20K for a five year vet who competes.

Special "CPA" Ed

Very nice!  ;) Finally someone who speaks the truth!
pain day

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2006, 06:37:43 PM »
What are the rumors on Cormier, Dennis james and Milos?