Author Topic: They tried to get me...  (Read 3535 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: They tried to get me...
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2014, 02:34:28 PM »
Hamas threaten to kill journalists who speak about what hamas does. They held a rocket launcher.to a reporter's head last week. You don't see that on news cos it isn't a free country. Just another muslim hellhole. Granted the rockets are ott but they are fighting complete scum. Islamic scum.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2014, 02:35:31 PM »
Did you really have to get oiled up for the pic Dave?
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2014, 02:41:29 PM »
Things like this only makes enemies and prolonged bitter quarrel. It's best to avoid fighting all together. Unless you get jumped for no reason.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2014, 02:48:01 PM »
Hamas threaten to kill journalists who speak about what hamas does. They held a rocket launcher.to a reporter's head last week. You don't see that on news cos it isn't a free country. Just another muslim hellhole. Granted the rockets are ott but they are fighting complete scum. Islamic scum.

Whats your source for this? Hamas may be brutal and I dont like radical Islam at all however to say all the innocent dead were being used as shields is Israeli propaganda. To call a total people scum is also wrong.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2014, 02:51:56 PM »
Whats your source for this? Hamas may be brutal and I dont like radical Islam at all however to say all the innocent dead were being used as shields is Israeli propaganda. To call a total people scum is also wrong.

Irish people are scum.

Look what happened to Dildo Dave.
P

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2014, 02:54:36 PM »
Irish people are scum.

Look what happened to Dildo Dave.

Haha, you really have a strong hatred for the Irish. Hard to believe you really have an Irish passport...wouldn't you just give it up if you despise us that much?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2014, 02:55:45 PM »
Why do Palestinians fire Rockets into Israel?

Cos Israel kills their babies and takes their land  ??? Duh silly question
S

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2014, 02:59:23 PM »

BigRo don't you know it is a cardinal sin to criticise Israel?! This is just not the done thing for they couldn't possibly ever do any wrong. Just listen to Joan Rivers or Howard Stern they will set you right.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2014, 03:02:55 PM »
Haha, you really have a strong hatred for the Irish. Hard to believe you really have an Irish passport...wouldn't you just give it up if you despise us that much?

Friends close, enemies closer.
P

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2014, 03:04:00 PM »
Sharia Court? ???

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2014, 03:05:12 PM »
Israel fucking suck but they're hella better than Muslims...I was sympathetic towards the Palestinians but now since Isis has emerged I hate them all equally. Saddam should never have been taken out, he was the only man to keep order in Iraq. Assad seems like a moderate enough Muslim and hopefully he squishes these fuckers too

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2014, 03:06:07 PM »
Cos Israel kills their babies and takes their land  ??? Duh silly question

What land, all useless scrub  :)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2014, 03:06:40 PM »
So as i understand it from the direction of this thread: Dave was attacked by Hamas  ???
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2014, 03:09:23 PM »
because there land was stolen and they cant even live freely in the little they have been allotted.
Not true.  There are Palestinians in Israel`s government, even on their Supreme Court.  In Israel, everyone gets the same equal rights and citizens are all equal under the law.

The same can`t be said for Palestine, which is governed by Sharia Law.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2014, 03:11:04 PM »
So as i understand it from the direction of this thread: Dave was attacked by Hamas  ???

Yeah but he kicked their arse single handedly. Don't fuck with the Irish....there is no mafia in Belfast.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2014, 03:48:24 PM »
whats the point of being 6'5 240 pounds if youre gonna get whipped anyway

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2014, 04:57:19 PM »

Someone in RTE who isn't a lefty. I did law with her. She said they wanted to show Hamas rockets and when camera man asked they said rocket would go through her head if they tried to show it.

I agree 100% Israel overreacts but Hamas are hardline Islamists. They are using normal people to front their agenda. They booby trap houses so innocents get killed. Can you report on this freely with a rocket to your head? Some people are saying it but Irish media are left wing sympathists. Sinn Fein have infiltrated RTE ffs. Look at presidential election and fake tweet.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2014, 09:46:30 PM »
Israel fucking suck but they're hella better than Muslims...I was sympathetic towards the Palestinians but now since Isis has emerged I hate them all equally. Saddam should never have been taken out, he was the only man to keep order in Iraq. Assad seems like a moderate enough Muslim and hopefully he squishes these fuckers too

Pretty much how I feel about Saddam and Assad.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2014, 09:49:12 PM »
Pretty much how I feel about Saddam and Assad.

x3

MikMaq

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2014, 10:13:47 PM »
Tell the fucking story or stop with attention whoring shit.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2014, 12:52:04 AM »
but they only got a few whips of the chain in...don't worry lads we'll get 'em in the end

;D looks like your old man is still belting U  :D