Author Topic: Pilgrimage to the Mecca of Getbig  (Read 3366 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Pilgrimage to the Mecca of Getbig
« on: December 18, 2012, 05:01:02 AM »
I invoke my fellow getbig brothers and sisters to make pilgrimage to the most sacred site in the Thunderdomes folklore:

-Travel to Las Vegas:

-Enter the Mirage Hotel:

-Search out room 7 by the ice dispenser:

-Know that this is where our noble messiah Bob Chicherillo serviced many a schmoe, travelling from all four corners of the Earth:

-With his divinely blessed powers, he made their faces contort in the following manner:

-Now that you have arrived in this holy sanctuary and know of its important to the thunderdome, invoke our blessed Chickster, implore that he returns to the blessed land and take his rightful position next to his Majesty Ron Avidona, the true Lion of Judah.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Pilgrimage to the Mecca of Getbig
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 05:12:24 AM »
No pic of Tom Prince standing in a paperbag? :D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 05:14:12 AM »
lmfao!!!
from incomplete data

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 05:26:18 AM »
As soon a Ron awakes this thread will magically disappear

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 05:32:58 AM »
ahahahahahah deal

as soon as I go to vegas again I'll make sure to post a damn fucking pic

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 05:40:06 AM »
ICE,ICE,BABY,,,MIRAGE

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 06:03:08 AM »
I invoke my fellow getbig brothers and sisters to make pilgrimage to the most sacred site in the Thunderdomes folklore:

-Travel to Las Vegas:

-Enter the Mirage Hotel:

-Know that this is where our noble messiah Bob Chicherillo serviced many a schmoe, travelling from all four corners of the Earth:

-With his divinely blessed powers, he made their faces contort in the following manner:

-Now that you have arrived in this holy sanctuary and know of its important to the thunderdome, invoke our blessed Chickster, implore that he returns to the blessed land and take his rightful position next to his Majesty Ron Avidona, the true Lion of Judah.

Brilliant.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 06:04:43 AM »
I go on such a trip every year. I just pray I don't run into Tom Prince.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 08:47:24 AM »
If I eve go to Vegas Ill make sure to do this and report.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 08:52:32 AM »

-Travel to Las Vegas:

-Enter the Mirage Hotel:

shite i thought it was did.
F

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 08:57:10 AM »
lol

What is that guys name again "spotting" Bob in that last pic... "John" something?  

I remember he was telling guys to eat 10K calories a day and promoted MCT oil.  Funny, I cannot remember his last name.  So many schmoes posing as training gurus.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 09:08:45 AM »

I have over 6000 posts on here!  I have been on GetBig for a long time!  AND I STILL DON'T KNOW THE FUCKING MIRAGE STORY!!!  Someone please enlighten me!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 09:15:58 AM »
Thread Nicely set up and Delivered

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 09:45:24 AM »
No pic of Tom Prince standing in a paperbag? :D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2012, 10:13:19 AM »
Meanwhile, behind the hotel....

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2012, 10:14:28 AM »
Meanwhile, behind the hotel....

tell me this shit is photoshopped! wtf  :-X :-X :-X

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2012, 10:15:24 AM »
I have over 6000 posts on here!  I have been on GetBig for a long time!  AND I STILL DON'T KNOW THE FUCKING MIRAGE STORY!!!  Someone please enlighten me!

and i forgot about the paperbag story!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2012, 10:16:18 AM »
tell me this shit is photoshopped! wtf  :-X :-X :-X
^^
No, it's the real deal.....

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2012, 12:55:51 PM »
I have over 6000 posts on here!  I have been on GetBig for a long time!  AND I STILL DON'T KNOW THE FUCKING MIRAGE STORY!!!  Someone please enlighten me!

bob chick was asked about this and he replied 'it is only gay if you want it to be' lol.

come on bob, where are you bro? you were the only pro who could hold his own in the thunderdome.

Chickster, I'm calling you out brother!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2012, 01:19:36 PM »
I thought the Mecca for a Getbigger would be to find the promised land in Dubai, India?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2012, 01:23:52 PM »

wow!! is the big fella really paying for services rendered  ??? :o

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2012, 01:26:59 PM »
wow!! is the big fella really paying for services rendered  ??? :o

WTF is chick doing, he is a walking Douche Bag , not because of the Ed Hardy shirt, but the Fat Flip Cellphone with a Clip to his Belt and shirt tucked in on the phone so everyone out there can see his walmart $45 Flip phone

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2012, 03:41:43 PM »
Heres is a good one that almost every member of Golds that is in the know, knows about. Not long after Prince started training at Golds venice. He was initially training at Golds Hollywood for a stint. He probably was looking to establish his gay clientel. Anyway , One of the Mexican floor janitors at Golds was upstairs in the mens locker room in Golds. The janitors have always had their eyes on the lookout for lewd activity as long as I recall. They have seen it all. A janitor whose name I dont know or would mention comes rushing up to the front desk at Golds and proceeds in broken english to motion to the manager that some blow jobbing is going on upstairs. The manager(whom I am still friends with but who is no longer there) told me that the janitor made a hand to mouth jerking motion to inform him of it. The manager proceeds to make his way up to the restroom with one of the sales agents. From what he told me the story went like this from this point on. He approaches the stall and sees the legs of a man in dumping position and in front of him was a gym bag and a large brown paper shopping bag. He said that nothing appeared out of line and that he thought the janitor was just fucking with him. Just as he was going to leave he noticed the brown paper bag moving from inside. So he leans way down to see what is going on. He sees nothing except for the guys legs sitting behind the bags. He then notices the guy'e eye peaking throught the space in the door. So the manager decides to walk away for a minute and be quiet, and then proceed to the stall next to the man. When he gets to the next stall he quietly steps on the rim of the toilet and pears over the partition. And low and behold he finds the man seated on the toilet  and what appears to be a naked from the waist down Tom Prince standing inside of the Brown Shopping bag. Tom was jerking off in front of the mans face. The manager yells down to them to get the fuck out. The manager knew Tom pretty well and confronted him about it and  chewed him out telling him that he cant do that shit in the gym. I knew the manager quite well and he knew that Tom and many others did this kind of shit,but for a guy like Prince to do it in the gym in the late afternoon was a whole different story. But everybody knew about this disaster by the end of the week. I was reading graffiti on the lower bathroom walls about it for months. TOM PRINCE jerking his cock off in a schmoes face while standing in a paper shopping bag. What a sick fuck. But it also shows to what extent these guys will go to conceal their actions. STANDING IN A PAPER SHOPPING BAG SO THAT YOU CANT SEE THE OTHER PAIR OF FEET. I wonder if Tom had a line drwn on the floor for this event?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2012, 03:52:48 PM »
and i forgot about the paperbag story!

No I actually know about the Tom Prince paper bag in the gym bathroom story!  Its the Mirage one I dunno!