Author Topic: Sons and daughters of the devil  (Read 1361 times)

Slin1

• Getbig IV
Sons and daughters of the devil
« on: June 21, 2007, 01:58:56 PM »
So do you think the devil have his children hear right now like god had his son Jesus 2000years ago what i'm thinking about is Paris Hilton and Bam from Viva la bam do you think they is the devil children coz they definetly evil and they is all what's wrong with the world today?
Money drugs and bitches

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Sons and daughters of the devil
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 02:44:48 AM »
The muslim prophet muhammad is the son of the devil. He was given instructions and a framework for life, it's well documented, it's called the koran.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 01:36:37 PM »
The muslim prophet muhammad is the son of the devil. He was given instructions and a framework for life, it's well documented, it's called the koran.

I admire mohammad this guy was a pedophile rapist murdering thief and he still got every1 worshiping him he must had some crazy charisma
Money drugs and bitches

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 01:50:04 PM »
I admire mohammad this guy was a pedophile rapist murdering thief and he still got every1 worshiping him he must had some crazy charisma

Yeah, kinda like hitler.

Muhammad also had a tash and similar haircut to hitler.

It was the hair cut that made these 2 so popular.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 02:39:38 PM »
Paris Hilton and BAM???? hahahaaa!!!!!! ;D  Paris is just a stupid bitch, and BAM too me is a funny character, what makes him evil??? oh he listens to heavy metal or skateboards where they are signs saying "NO SKATEBOARDING" EVIL?? HAHA!!! Sons and daughters of the devil......lol