Author Topic: O'hearn, lifetime natty...  (Read 23845 times)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Re: O'hearn, lifetime natty...
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2015, 02:56:42 PM »
Just imagine how many Olympias this guy would've won if he'd taken juice! Probably be going for Number Fifteen in October!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2015, 06:51:44 AM »

He has more mass than a roided Arnold. But yes he is natural for sure.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2015, 07:01:42 AM »

IMPRESSIVE...

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2015, 07:22:12 AM »

Bro back in arnie's day they didnt have celltech and noxplode, the supplement technology is on another level nowadays

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2015, 08:17:23 AM »
I still can't believe he goes out of his way to say he's natty. I guess the generation Instagram is stupid enough to believe it

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2015, 08:27:22 AM »
I still can't believe he goes out of his way to say he's natty. I guess the generation Instagram is stupid enough to believe it
I stay sober, because I do not want to lie to people's faces. Sure I could sneak drinks and claim otherwise, but I would still have to look in the mirror at myself, and know that I am a lying sack of shit.

Some people obviously have no problem with that.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2015, 08:30:33 AM »

“I was 270 pounds as a 16-year-old,” O’Hearn says with a laugh.

::)

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2015, 08:59:06 AM »
Joe D'Angelis once told me that O'Hearn was natural.
He was serious.
It was at that time that I realized how many lies are told and believed, even by those that know better, in the bodybuilding world.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2015, 09:00:37 AM »
as natural as the tits on bruce jenner

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2015, 09:11:52 AM »
Who would be stupid enough to admit to taking illegal and scheduled drugs? why in the name of all that is holy would anybody do that? Telling the young IG followers that his physique is natural and can be attained with hard work and a clean stellar diet helps these kids build a good base and a good physique before they realize the truth about looking super human.

He's a positive role model as far as I can tell. We got plenty of guys on this board and the world over juicing harder than this guy ever will but looking like shit compared to him. There's nothing to hate here. Dude looks incredible.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2015, 09:13:05 AM »
Who would be stupid enough to admit to taking illegal and scheduled drugs? why in the name of all that is holy would anybody do that? Telling the young IG followers that his physique is natural and can be attained with hard work and a clean stellar diet helps these kids build a good base and a good physique before they realize the truth about looking super human.

He's a positive role model as far as I can tell. We got plenty of guys on this board and the world over juicing harder than this guy ever will but looking like shit compared to him. There's nothing to hate here. Dude looks incredible.
100 PCT RIGHT ON...

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2015, 09:15:45 AM »
right, a liar to kids, what a  great role model  ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2015, 09:18:42 AM »

True...But Bob Chick was on here years ago and basically put his hand on he bible and said that Ohearn is a lifetime natty...How fucked up is that? It's as if Bob was getting a pay check from Ohearn. Hell maybe he was. Maybe Ohearn was paying people to say he was natty...Just thought it was really strange. What was funny was that people were telling Bob that Ohearn(as a natty) was a better bodybuilder than Bob was. And if Ohearn just took a 100mgs to 200mgs a week Ohearn would never be beaten at the Olympia. Needless to say Bob didn't take kindly to disrespect.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2015, 09:19:27 AM »

Yes, great post. Always so much hate towards Mike, I fuckin' laugh at you turds dissin' him. He's everything you wanna fuckiN' be and never will be. Jokes on you idiots.

I rarely admire another person, especially some dude, but gotta hand it to him. Mike is on a whole other level, has done this for decades now. That in itself is worth respect. But no, just a bunch of pathetic jealous assholes to comment on him for whatever stupid reason.

Fail, all of you.
?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2015, 09:21:08 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2015, 09:23:51 AM »
 O'hear is the kim kardashian of bodybuilding nothing more

as natural as kim's toxic infected pmma ass

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2015, 09:24:51 AM »
Natural head of hair too.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2015, 09:25:05 AM »
O'hear is the kim kardashian of bodybuilding nothing more

as natural as kim's toxic infected pmma ass

Mike put a lifetime of work to be that way. What did Kim have to do? Nothing. Terrible example, weak trolling.
?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2015, 09:25:39 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2015, 09:31:34 AM »
Mike put a lifetime of work to be that way. What did Kim have to do? Nothing. Terrible example, weak trolling.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2015, 09:32:40 AM »

This isn't the 1950's...Arnold S admitted to using steroids over 2 decades ago and to this day he has no problem talking about his usage of steroids. Hell he talked about using recreational drugs also. How did Arnold being truthful hurt him and hurt his ability to be a role model? Joe Rogan (who is worth over 30 million dollars) talks about using HGH and steroids and all sorts of recreational drugs...Today he's making more money than he's ever made...You honestly believe Mike Ohearn is making a living because he claims to be natural? And if he came out and was truthful it would hurt his image?  lol. Not a chance... DLB lying about usage I get...Women who take male hormones are severly mentally ill. She has to lie to all the other females...But a grown man lying day in and day out is pathetic...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2015, 09:32:54 AM »
::)

LOL!
That's his worst pic I think. Looks like Nicholas Cage, lol!!!
?

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2015, 09:43:28 AM »
right, a liar to kids, what a  great role model  ::)

we lie to kids all the time to keep them safe and happy until they grow up. Whats your point ? You hate your parents cus they lied to you about santa claus and jesus christ ?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2015, 09:51:33 AM »

HE'S YOUNGER/SMALLER/NOT AS FULL TIME RIPPED AS NOW AT 50 AND NATURAL OK,,,

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2015, 09:54:06 AM »

x2
X