Author Topic: protein powders...integrity...what if...civil war true love?  (Read 4851 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: protein powders...integrity...what if...civil war true love?
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2008, 08:23:48 PM »
Robert E. Lee actually had his evening bourbon spiked with Mason's protein chocolate protein powder. Both him and 'Stone Wall' Jackson almost shat themselves to death, and thus not being able to properly command their troops.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2008, 08:24:48 PM »
Robert E. Lee actually had his evening bourbon spiked with Mason's protein chocolate protein powder. Both him and 'Stone Wall' Jackson almost shat themselves to death, and thus not being able to properly command their troops.

Still, they had a good run though...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2008, 08:27:42 PM »
Still, they had a good run though...

Samuel Colt could have made vast improvements to his peacemaker .45, but couldn't due to downing too many At Large Nutrition shakes.  :(

US' founding father were forced to drink At Large Nutrition shakes by the crown, which paved the way for the American Revolution.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2008, 08:34:33 PM »
this dude mason sounds like the joker in batman 1 movie how joker was putting crazy stuff in the products

on the supp board i hope we get i can present a timeline of how my face broke out after taking his supps
w

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »
You know, perhaps the Confereracy could have prevailed in the War Between The States if they had slipped some of Mason's protein into the Union Army's rations prior to the battle of Bull Run.  They would have overrun the Union lines while most of their number were in the latrine tents, taken Washington, and that would have been the ball game.

Careful there Goatboy.  The truth has no place in our study of history.  It's called the Civil War and it was fought over slavery.  

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2008, 08:36:30 PM »

on the supp board i hope we get i can present a timeline of how my face broke out after taking his supps

Bless your little heart, Gene.

I hope all turns out well, maybe I can research a good dermatologist for you.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2008, 08:37:13 PM »
Bless your little heart, Gene.

I hope all turns out well, maybe I can research a good dermatologist for you.
thank u
right now i am belmish free my skin has never looked better
im cureently not taking his supps
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2008, 08:43:02 PM »
At Large Protein powder served with whiskey prompted congress to pass the Sherman Act and the prohibition amendment. Shifting to a better protein blend got them to repeal prohibition.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2008, 08:46:17 PM »
Gayer than At Large Nutrition served to distressed Pakis provoked them to commit the Bombay terrorist attacks.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2008, 08:50:25 PM »
if you were a civil war general in the union army...and u fell in love w/ a slave girl from the confederate states...would u risk your life and turn your back on the union army to be with her...or would u not let anyhting including true love come before the honor of upholding the union army?

u could apply this to protein powders and bodybuilders...if u were sponsor by a supp company but u really hated their stuff would u spend your own money and say screw you to your beliefs of using the products u endorse...or would u still use their products every day every minute
Phuckin Fruit Loop..

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2008, 08:55:30 PM »
Phuckin Fruit Loop..
haha look who it is!!!! the secret gay dude who projects his inner homosexual desire onto others...get the heck outta here freakazoid
w

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2008, 09:02:43 PM »
haha look who it is!!!! the secret gay dude who projects his inner homosexual desire onto others...get the heck outta here freakazoid
HAHA!! Look who it is .....Natfag... Surprised, you're not out there sucking in a hard days pay...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2008, 09:04:40 PM »
HAHA!! Look who it is .....Natfag... Surprised, you're not out there sucking in a hard days pay...
haha only a confused male homosexual would make a joke like that-my mind dont even think like that...all u post is gay fantasy stuff over and over...im straight and loving it...get a life pervert
w

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2008, 09:10:57 PM »
haha only a confused male homosexual would make a joke like that-my mind dont even think like that...all u post is gay fantasy stuff over and over...im straight and loving it...get a life pervert
You're straight !? HAHAHAHA!!  Yeah as straight as Blue Toe ...You  two are having an online affair ..... Too bad you don't realize the obvious.... Read your posts,and repliess to Blue toe... Gay fantasy? HAHAHAH!! You're the one living in a fantasy...You 're engaged,have pics of all you r travels.??? HAHA ..Pathetic homo... Closet Queen..

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2008, 09:13:20 PM »
You're straight !? HAHAHAHA!!  Yeah as straight as Blue Toe ...You  two are having an online affair ..... Too bad you don't realize the obvious.... Read your posts,and repliess to Blue toe... Gay fantasy? HAHAHAH!! You're the one living in a fantasy...You 're engaged,have pics of all you r travels.??? HAHA ..Pathetic homo... Closet Queen..
look i dont need u to write me a paragraph..it is what it is...u are mistaken about me and confused about your sexuality
im off to bed...angel big worm...angel big worm...you are angel to good to be true...its just like heaven being here with you...youre like angel too good to be true
w

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2008, 09:18:00 PM »
look i dont need u to write me a paragraph..it is what it is...u are mistaken about me and confused about your sexuality
im off to bed...angel big worm...angel big worm...you are angel to good to be true...its just like heaven being here with you...youre like angel too good to be true
Your reply was longer..You lost again..How can you go to sleep with all of that traffic..It's cold under that bridge.. No?  Let me know where you are ..I'll bring you some warm Blankies and a hot cocoa .. I see your true colors..shining through... I see your truuuuueee coooolooooorsss and that's why I love you....So don't be afraid...To let them shho.ooow...You're true colors....You're beautiful ..Like a rainboww..
                                                                              True Colors
                                                                               Cyndi Lauper..

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2008, 09:23:16 PM »
Hey, douchebags, get back on topic.  >:(   This thread is about Chris Mason and the many contributions of his products to world history!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2008, 09:28:35 PM »
Hey, douchebags, get back on topic.  >:(   This thread is about Chris Mason and the many contributions of his products to world history!
Hey Sh!tstain...I'm Mr. douchebag...The other guy likes to be called Natfag!

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2008, 09:33:45 PM »
This is Genes best post imo. Check out Sharis reaction ;D
i swear i go to that post at least once a day and laugh my ass off for like 5 minutes ;D ;D ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2008, 10:02:49 PM »
i swear i go to that post at least once a day and laugh my ass off for like 5 minutes ;D ;D ;D

do you have a link? I love gene's work.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2008, 10:43:31 PM »
do you have a link? I love gene's work.

Just click on the blue 'Quote from:' part just above a quote and it will take you to the original post.

Here it is anyway

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=241390.msg3391724#msg3391724

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2008, 11:56:32 PM »
Just click on the blue 'Quote from:' part just above a quote and it will take you to the original post.

Here it is anyway

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=241390.msg3391724#msg3391724

thanks Kiwiol...glad to see your back btw....did you get a good rest?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2008, 12:04:03 AM »
thanks Kiwiol...glad to see your back btw....did you get a good rest?

Thanks. Last year was pretty bad for me, but a few months was all it took to bounce back. Good to be back and glad to see we are cool again :)

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2008, 12:18:12 AM »
Thanks. Last year was pretty bad for me, but a few months was all it took to bounce back. Good to be back and glad to see we are cool again :)

we were always cool  ;)....i was away for a lot of last year, tough times for me too...is the Squad going to re-form for some kind of re-union anniversary thing?...you guys ruled at one time.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2008, 12:27:01 AM »
is the Squad going to re-form for some kind of re-union anniversary thing?...you guys ruled at one time.

Nah. Pretty much all of us from the SQUAD are still here, but I don't see it happening again. Things have changed and people behind some of the accounts have been exposed among other things, not to mention no one is keen anyway. At least I'm through and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It was grand while it lasted though and IMO the former members are still some of the best posters here.