Author Topic: Hidetada training with Milos Sarcev - Mentions Getbig  (Read 9807 times)

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
Hidetada training with Milos Sarcev - Mentions Getbig
« on: February 20, 2018, 01:21:12 PM »
Hide Yamagishi is training for the Arnold, the open category no less.  He is training here in the US, at a gym in Norwalk, California (Norwalk is a suburb of L.A.).   What is interesting is that he is being trained by Milos Sarcev.  I had thought, from what I had read here on Getbig, was that Milos had fled the US to avoid something - debts, criminal prosecution, girlfriend's angry husband, whatever.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
Re: Hide Training With Milos
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 01:32:10 PM »
Hide is good bodybuilder, but I feel the best genetics for bodybuilding belong to whites and blacks (Arnold, Dorian, Jay, Ronnie, Haney, Oliva, etc)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 01:33:24 PM »
Yeah, would like to know the details behind how/why Milos is back in the States.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 02:17:08 PM »
gh15 used the connections that got vicky martinez out of jail to make milos's legal problems and debts disappear

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 05:13:02 PM »
Milos still hiding his synthol fucked up biceps....

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2018, 05:15:26 PM »
Milos still hiding his synthol fucked up biceps....

Still looks fucked up.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 05:29:31 PM »
That's a rare photo. Recently went through his and his wife's facebook pics and couldn't see 1 fuckin photo where he shows his bis.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2018, 05:55:33 PM »
Milos has been in the US since last year, ran into him a couple of times. He seems to be doing fine, still has a positive attitude.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2018, 07:19:50 PM »
why oh why does the little fella need a trainer????? first it was Charles glass, then it was psycho out of golds gym, (which I think got the little guy a 7 or 8th place) and now Milos?????
I dont understand why he pays these guys. his body is not going to change much at his age?????????

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2018, 07:25:03 PM »
Milos is a good guy, I really never got to understand the hate, a lot of his guys took way more than they told him, he was always very moderate in comparison to others like Nasser etc with his advice, only thing I dislike is his hard on for Insulin and the look it gave bodybuilding, a look ai personally hate when I look back to the haney Demay era.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2018, 01:42:16 AM »
His name is Mishka, not Milos.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2018, 02:46:05 AM »
Its not that Hide has bad genetics. If he did he wouldnt be a pro.
Its the fact he has so many injuries and torn muscle thats ruining his physique.
Btw when he got caught at US customs with all his prep on him Milos was waiting for him at the airport. When he heard that Hide was in jail he just left and didnt gave a shit, didnt help to pay for release... Talk about a "friend"

be back

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2018, 03:21:07 AM »
Its the fact he has so many injuries and torn muscle thats ruining his physique.
Btw when he got caught at US customs with all his prep on him Milos was waiting for him at the airport. When he heard that Hide was in jail he just left and didnt gave a shit, didnt help to pay for release... Talk about a "friend"

hes coaching him, he doesnt have to be his friend...

krematoria

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2018, 04:42:50 AM »
Hide got caught with gear at the air port?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2018, 04:44:49 AM »
didnt milos fuck up luke wood as well, forget the others his shitty advice did nothing for, he's a clown and nothing more

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2018, 05:10:41 AM »
didnt milos fuck up luke wood as well, forget the others his shitty advice did nothing for, he's a clown and nothing more

I think Luke did that on his own. Overdosed on some thyroid med or something by misjudging the dosages.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2018, 05:30:49 AM »

Your genetics can’t be that bad to with stand so much gear and compete in your 40’s with good skin and a full head of hair  :D

Maybe his shape of his muscles and structure but def he doesn’t have bad genetics

You can argue flex wheeler with some of the greatest genetics and still have his kidney fall out

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2018, 09:03:04 AM »
why oh why does the little fella need a trainer????? first it was Charles glass, then it was psycho out of golds gym, (which I think got the little guy a 7 or 8th place) and now Milos?????
I dont understand why he pays these guys. his body is not going to change much at his age?????????

Complete waste of money. Or he's desperate / mentally ill

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Milos mentions getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2018, 10:55:38 AM »
1:44 ;D

Maybe someone can find that old thread.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Milos mentions getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2018, 11:58:30 AM »
"people are just brutal, you say hello and they'll tell you your mother is a whore!"  :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2018, 12:21:50 PM »
I met Milos in 2007.  He was eating a submarine sandwich from the subway in the lower level of the Columbus Convention Center.  ;D

He was extremely respectful to me.  He invited me to post on his message board, and gave me his business card with his website link on it.  He was very open and candid about steroid use, including his past steroid use.

At the 2007 Mr. Olympia expo, he gave me hundreds of dollars of his supplements free for review.  I stupidly gave them to a friend who promised to review them, and he did not do so.  Years later I sent Milos a message on Facebook [we are connected on FB] and told him I would be glad to pay him back.  He did not reply.  Feeling guilty, I sent him another message with the same offer.  Still no reply.  I still feel guilty.  :-\  But I'm glad that I did my best to make it up to him.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2018, 12:28:04 PM »
maybe the reason he didnt reply to your msg was that he is still trying to get to the end of it

be back

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2018, 12:29:25 PM »
maybe the reason he didnt reply to your msg was that he is still trying to get to the end of it

;D

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2018, 01:22:24 PM »

Strong, very strong  ;D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2018, 01:59:42 PM »
Hide looks a lot better since he's back with Milos. You gotta give props to Milos, he stays in shape year round even at his age, dude is always down to flash his abs, won't see many pro's doing that post retirement. And those giant sets look brutal, but to do that style of training you need to have a good training partner and an empty gym, to be able to have all those stations set up, but for sure the training looks brutal.