Author Topic: Man in Cobra pit - this is fucking insane  (Read 9555 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Man in Cobra pit - this is fucking insane
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2012, 06:19:16 AM »
oww ok. but hes also slapping some, you can see that man has no love for animals

yeah he's showing off a bit of course and he is not very nice to them - its his job, I mean slapping a cobra serves no purpous the animal isn't going to learn, its done for the camera.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2012, 06:20:51 AM »
Hell yeah, I caught these two XXX'ing in my backyard!

holly fuck, I'd run for my life.......lol.....the average venomous snakes strike faster than you can blink your eyes, anyone within striking distance will get sting......some venoms are worst than others.......they said the Diamond back venom is one of the worst. people have lost Limbs from those bites. they destroy the muscle tissue beyond repair

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2012, 06:24:32 AM »

holly fuck, I'd run for my life.......lol.....the average venomous snakes strike faster than you can blink your eyes, anyone within striking distance will get sting......some venoms are worst than others.......they said the Diamond back venom is one of the worst. people have lost Limbs from those bites. they destroy the muscle tissue beyond repair

Most bites are actually dry bites, the snake can see that you are too big to be a meal, but if you get too close they will tag you because you need a warning, but they can regulate if they use venom or not and they cannot waste it, they don't get a hell of a lot to eat anyways so they have to have the venom when they need it. I've been bitten by Anacondas - that hurts like a guy and they don't let go as well - venom snakes tag you and retreat.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2012, 06:35:05 AM »
Southern Ringneck Snake

How'd you know it was southern? Accent?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2012, 06:36:13 AM »
Most bites are actually dry bites, the snake can see that you are too big to be a meal, but if you get too close they will tag you because you need a warning, but they can regulate if they use venom or not and they cannot waste it, they don't get a hell of a lot to eat anyways so they have to have the venom when they need it. I've been bitten by Anacondas - that hurts like a guy and they don't let go as well - venom snakes tag you and retreat.

damn, I can only imagine the pain that comes along once someone is bitten.......this boy was bitten by a Gaboon Viper and was only treated with antibiotic and this was the final result after two weeks.......he had to be amputed. they take too damn long to treat him....I'm shocked he didn't die

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2012, 06:38:54 AM »

damn, I can only imagine the pain that comes along once someone is bitten.......this boy was bitten by a Gaboon Viper and was only treated with antibiotic and this was the final result after two weeks.......he had to be amputed. they take too damn long to treat him....I'm shocked he didn't die

Well these are the horror cases, I be much more worried to be bitten by a Brazilian wandering spider - these spiders are unbelievable NASTY!!! very very fast and beside the Sydney thunnel web the only spiders on this planet considered to be Agressive and not as all other spiders Defensive - this spider will actually go for you if you come to close and the venom is fucking horror - a mix between anything that is nasty.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2012, 12:37:23 PM »

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2012, 12:45:51 PM »
Well these are the horror cases, I be much more worried to be bitten by a Brazilian wandering spider - these spiders are unbelievable NASTY!!! very very fast and beside the Sydney thunnel web the only spiders on this planet considered to be Agressive and not as all other spiders Defensive - this spider will actually go for you if you come to close and the venom is fucking horror - a mix between anything that is nasty.

Amazing how many of these small critters are deadly to us big humans. Nature is nothing to be fucked with.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2012, 12:49:28 PM »

hahah that was awesome even made me jump a little :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2012, 12:57:49 PM »
Amazing how many of these small critters are deadly to us big humans. Nature is nothing to be fucked with.

Hell on Earth

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2012, 01:24:00 PM »
Did Rambo collect all those snakes for the pit?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2012, 05:31:47 PM »
Did Rambo collect all those snakes for the pit?

'A' for good observation/movie reference ;D

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2012, 05:32:30 PM »
sick guy :o
TEAM WOLF

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2012, 05:50:33 PM »
Really?  I dunno much about snakes, when I looked it up online it said it was venomous.
I used to play with ringneck snakes as a child. They are harmless---although, snake venom is just highly modified saliva...and even a bite from a "non-venomous" snake can cause irritation.

In the US, native venomous snakes are the rattlers and copperheads,cottonmouths, which are pit vipers, and the Coral Snake---which has teeth in back---back fang snakes, and if I remember, their fangs are funnel shaped, not hyperdermic shaped....this means that when they bite, they have to work it in, kinds like a boomslang.

So, no, the ringneck snakes are not "venomous".

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2012, 10:16:08 PM »
hes pulling the eyes scales off that should have come off last time the snakes shed.

Meso_z

• Getbig V

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2012, 05:41:34 AM »
;D

lol fucking thing made me jump as well - we had a snake the same size in the zoo were I worked - I was never allowed to get in only the head zooker for the reptiles, thing was vicious, you would come close and she would tilt her head and you know she is eying you.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2012, 06:14:12 AM »
Didn't watch, now if you have video of a guy in a cage with a tiger...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2012, 06:55:17 AM »
Didn't watch, now if you have video of a guy in a cage with a tiger...
So youre saying you want to see a Siegfried & Roy bondage sex tape?
A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2012, 11:21:00 AM »

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2012, 02:39:32 PM »
looks like the snakes have no venom

Tito24