Author Topic: Andreas Frey - What a waste!!  (Read 7628 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Andreas Frey - What a waste!!
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2007, 01:05:18 PM »
LOL....

Yeah...you went by so many handles on getbig! How do we know that that fat-ass in the pic is really you?

One theory was you re True Adonis and another theory was you were a bunch of getbig member's pretending to be the current screen name you are now.

Yeah..you posted up supposed pics of yourself, but you shouldnt be proud that you look like shit!

Im not even imprsssed by your build and I wouldnt even take any advice you give of this site seriously. Your physique is bad...

I worry about you, Squadfather.....youre next in line for a heart attack! Stay off those bon bons and chicken mcnuggets and do some actual lifting and cardio for once!!
hahahaha, yeah all of that is great and all but........where are your pictures?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2007, 01:05:28 PM »
hahahahaa, did you ever come up with the pictures from that time period that you say you conveniently "misplaced", jerry?

How sad is it when that's the only comeback you have after getting owned all the time. What a fat joke you are.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2007, 01:08:50 PM »
Ok...I accept that he was born to be a fat ass who doesnt have a life but lives on getbig because he cant hack in in the real world and lives off of dreams of being this great physical specimen because he hates how he looks so he tries to make himself appear better than what he currently is!

I actually believe that the reason why Squadfather is on here a lot is because he is actually a really fat man who is trapped in his bed while his mother washes him and feeds him an unlimited supply of bon bons and chciken nuggets!

Because he has no life he goes on countless internet sites vicariously living off of other peoples' experiences...

You must have been one of those kids that were really bullied that you harras other's on here, you big tough man you!!!!  

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2007, 01:09:58 PM »
bullshit, squadfather doesn't like peanutbutter.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2007, 01:10:09 PM »
Ok...I accept that he was born to be a fat ass who doesnt have a life but lives on getbig because he cant hack in in the real world and lives off of dreams of being this great physical specimen because he hates how he looks so he tries to make himself appear better than what he currently is!

I actually believe that the reason why Squadfather is on here a lot is because he is actually a really fat man who is trapped in his bed while his mother washes him and feeds him an unlimited supply of bon bons and chciken nuggets!

Because he has no life he goes on countless internet sites vicariously living off of other peoples' experiences...

You must have been one of those kids that were really bullied that you harras other's on here, you big tough man you!!!!  
hahahahahha, all that is great but .........where are your pictures? ;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2007, 01:12:45 PM »

Meltdown
\

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2007, 01:14:22 PM »
Where are your pictures showing you without a baggy shirt on? Why the pics you shared show it to be dark or far away and not really showing your physique?

You neither look like a powerlifter or bodybuilder....I just see a fat, out of shape man in those pics who looks like he doesnt even lift weights

Are you ashamed you have man titties? It ok....I understand your pain! :'(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2007, 01:14:28 PM »
Meltdown
hahahaha, you've heard this guys story right dballin? he claims that he was 5'10" and 220 pounds at well under 10 percent bodyfat totally natural at age 19 but when i asked for pics proving it he said that he didn't have any, hahahaa, now if you were built like that at age 19 wouldn't you have pics?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2007, 01:14:42 PM »

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2007, 01:16:32 PM »
hahahaha, you've heard this guys story right dballin? he claims that he was 5'10" and 220 pounds at well under 10 percent bodyfat totally natural at age 19 but when i asked for pics proving it he said that he didn't have any, hahahaa, now if you were built like that at age 19 wouldn't you have pics?

I'd have a wall size poster made up if I was as genetically gifted as that.

\

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2007, 01:17:05 PM »
I dont have nay pics from years ago, Squadfather! I never had the perfect life with a loving family that took nice family pics and events and family gatherings like most of you guys do....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2007, 01:18:18 PM »
I'd have a wall size poster made up if I was as genetically gifted as that.
hahaha, exactly, dude there was NO TOP PRO that was that size at that age drug free, the only guy at that age i can thnk of that size at that bf % were Cutler, DeMayo and guys like that and those guys were juiced to the gills already, this guy must be the most genetically gifted man ever. ::)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2007, 01:18:40 PM »
I dont have nay pics from years ago, Squadfather! I never had the perfect life with a loving family that took nice family pics and events and family gatherings like most of you guys do....

Camera + Mirror = problem solved.
\

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2007, 01:19:54 PM »
I never said I was the most genetically gifted :) And neither do I gt envoius or jealous of those with better structure or genetics than me like you do, Squadfather : )

To me the most gifted one is Lee Priest.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2007, 01:20:17 PM »
Camera + Mirror = problem solved.
in all honesty Jerry is a good sized guy but he looks the size he claims then now, i want to see pics from age 19 to back up his claims.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2007, 01:21:45 PM »
I want to see pics of Jerry when he catched his first fish.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2007, 01:22:56 PM »

Commas. Learn them, love them, use them.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2007, 01:24:26 PM »
Ok...Squadfather...Ill be honest and youre right.....I have taken stuff at that age. Im sorry for lying and betraying the trust of other getbiggers on here.

I hate living a lie and Im glad you exposed me....

Im not perfect by far but Im human and I admit that I was wrong.....

Im not going to be on here that much because Im ashamed to be honest....the leanest I ever got was high 180s to a little over 190....but I never exceeded 220 until I took stuff.... so you are right...for a natural to be 220 at about 10 percent is impossible (for me). I wouldnt have been able to do it naturally...

Im sorry for lying to people on here....

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2007, 01:35:38 PM »
Ok...in all honesty right now, Im 265.  the picture of me in the black shirt and jeans is about a little over 255 pounds.

You can call me a liar if you want if you doubt that I am about 255 in this pic but this is the actual truth...and to me, I am actually out of shape in this pic...I carry a lot of bodyfat, you just dont see it...

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2007, 01:38:10 PM »
Looking about 45000 times better than sarcasm haha.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2007, 01:39:27 PM »
Ok...in all honesty right now, Im 265.  the picture of me in the black shirt and jeans is about a little over 255 pounds.

You can call me a liar if you want if you doubt that I am about 255 in this pic but this is the actual truth...and to me, I am actually out of shape in this pic...I carry a lot of bodyfat, you just dont see it...

Good size but 255? How tall are you?
\

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2007, 01:41:12 PM »
Great arms Jerry.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2007, 01:42:25 PM »

Someone find a tree and some strong rope.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2007, 01:43:47 PM »
Youre not going to believe me when I tell you Im only 5'10'" and a half....

I tell people Im 6 feet but Im actually 5'10" and half...

I think Gary is about 6 feet or taller...Im shorter than Gary Strydom...

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2007, 01:44:53 PM »
Great arms.