Author Topic: Michael Vick to plead guilty / Protest Rally  (Read 18184 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Michael Vick to plead guilt / Protest Rally
« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2007, 11:23:45 AM »
oh crap!  i forgot to!  :'( Can you spare one sweetie?  whoever the dumbshit is that decided he was worth all that money is sooooooooooooooooo fired.  stu-  pid!

did you have a bad experience w Ron Mexico, sweetie? Don't worry, Valtrex  can help.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Michael Vick to plead guilty / Protest Rally
« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2007, 11:26:43 AM »
I do think that what he and/or his cronies did was disgusting, but I think people are paying too much attention to it. It seems like the public  still loves a spectacle. some things never change- i guess it serves as a distraction from one's real-life problems- to get all wrapped up in some crime of a celebrity

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2007, 11:50:16 AM »
I do think that what he and/or his cronies did was disgusting, but I think people are paying too much attention to it. It seems like the public  still loves a spectacle. some things never change- i guess it serves as a distraction from one's real-life problems- to get all wrapped up in some crime of a celebrity

LOL... people care more about these dead canines than they do about the war in iraq, or their own bulging waistlines.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2007, 12:00:09 PM »
LOL... people care more about these dead canines than they do about the war in iraq, or their own bulging waistlines.

yeah, my point exactly

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2007, 01:33:33 PM »

Some of us can "care" about more than one issue at a time!  WOW!  Takes skill! ::)
Poooopydoodle!!!!