Author Topic: What would you do in this situation?  (Read 45172 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: What would you do in this situation?
« Reply #275 on: December 30, 2011, 11:15:27 AM »
Its downright foolhardy.  Not calling them out allows for this Reptile-Brained way of thought to flourish.  They need to be ridiculed and challenged every step of the way.  Why shouldn`t they be?  Every other aspect of life is open to criticism, yet somehow these morons want to give extreme ignorance a hands-off policy?  ???

Great post

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #276 on: December 30, 2011, 11:26:07 AM »
Great post

x2.  Anyone with an ounce of ethics should be offended by this type of behavior.  As silly as I think all religion are, I would still feel inclined to defend someone.
A

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #277 on: December 30, 2011, 11:41:39 AM »
Its downright foolhardy.  Not calling them out allows for this Reptile-Brained way of thought to flourish.  They need to be ridiculed and challenged every step of the way.  Why shouldn`t they be?  Every other aspect of life is open to criticism, yet somehow these morons want to give extreme ignorance a hands-off policy?  ???

TA if you dont believe in God how do you think the first man appeared??.. sure earth is older than all creatures who live on it right??.. so after the earth was there how do you think man and other creatures before him appeared??.. i am not really trying to ask you a question with no answer i am just wondering what usually comes to your mind when you think about this.. even if you dont care sure you thought about it before..

all atheists plz,.. let me know your thoughts..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: December 30, 2011, 11:44:36 AM »
TA if you dont believe in God how do you think the first man appeared??.. sure earth is older than all creature who live on it right??.. so after the earth was there how do you think man and other creatures before him appeared??.. i am not really trying to ask you a question with no answer i am just wondering what usually comes to your mind when you think about this.. even if you dont care sure you thought about it before..

we came here on a spaceship. i

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #279 on: December 30, 2011, 11:46:37 AM »
we came here on a spaceship. i

no really gronk let me know what do you think..

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #280 on: December 30, 2011, 12:20:56 PM »
TA if you dont believe in God how do you think the first man appeared??.. sure earth is older than all creatures who live on it right??.. so after the earth was there how do you think man and other creatures before him appeared??.. i am not really trying to ask you a question with no answer i am just wondering what usually comes to your mind when you think about this.. even if you dont care sure you thought about it before..

First off, man did not appeared, he evolved.  How man and other species appeared is basic evolutionary science.  As I am not a biologist but a Historian; what I would suggest is doing some research on the subject.  Make sure your sources are legitimate.  There is a lot of misinformation on the net as I am sure you are well aware.

A

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #281 on: December 30, 2011, 12:32:15 PM »
First off, man did not appeared, he evolved.  How man and other species appeared is basic evolutionary science.  As I am not a biologist but a Historian; what I would suggest is doing some research on the subject.  Make sure your sources are legitimate.  There is a lot of misinformation on the net as I am sure you are well aware.

and the earth itself before man had been evolved too??.. and why no more new creatures are evolved now??.. and if everything was evolved randomly like this how do you think the world and its different environments are very well balanced like this?!!..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #282 on: December 30, 2011, 12:45:36 PM »
and the earth itself before man had been evolved too??.. and why no more new creatures are evolved now??.. and if everything was evolved randomly like this how do you think the world and its different environments are very well balanced like this?!!..
These are questions a 5-year-old would ask. What the fark kind of education did you get!?   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #283 on: December 30, 2011, 01:16:21 PM »
These are questions a 5-year-old would ask. What the fark kind of education did you get!?   
I know it.  It goes to show you just how disastrous Islam is in regards to Education.  Its insane that he or anyone should be as old as he is and not even have an elementary understanding of Evolution.

Shalaby: Evolution is an ongoing process, continually happening.  From germs to mammals to everything else. Tell me, have you ever taken antibiotics for a cold or anything?  Do you know why you are required to take them all the way through with no breaks?  T

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: December 30, 2011, 01:25:14 PM »

::) ::)

I'm sure he's terrified.."oh no, a dying old man with a big mouth is gonna post a 1000 word rant calling me stupid"  

Well, well.  Hello RaisinBoyİ. ;D  And if you think even for a moment (that means a very short period of time, buckwheat) that I anyone here is "terrified" of me, you are not only stupid, but patently so.   ;)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #285 on: December 30, 2011, 01:28:13 PM »

I don't know if you are being serious or not but I will provide some simple answers.  Again, I am not a biologist so I suggest you do some research yourself. One of the reasons evolutionary biology is so difficult for the average person to comprehend is that it is complex and I as a layman would be doing a disservice by attempting to explain its intricacies.  

The idea of species evolving randomly is incorrect.  Evolutionary changes don't just happen.  Species evolve as a result of environmental changes that places stress on a species to adapt to these changes.  Some of these changes are very slow and therefore are difficult to see in the short term. Creatures, as you refer to them, are evolving all the time.  Extensive research as been conducted on bird species of the Galapagos islands which demonstrate that very fact. Look into it.

Bacteria and Virus (I understand there is a debate on whether viruses they are living or not) are excellent for studying the evolutionary process.   Because of their fast replication rates it is easier to observe changes.  That is why it is very difficult to find a cure for many bacterial and viral diseases because they evolve very quickly and medicine is unable to keep up with the rate they evolve.  

A

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #286 on: December 30, 2011, 02:08:01 PM »
The questions Shalaby is asking at least shows you the level of education you are dealing with.  You can understand why it's much easier for him to believe in a fairy tale (albeit a dangerous one) and think the magic man in the sky is responsible for everything.  I am sure BigBob is right there with him in almost an orgy of self imposed ignorance.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: December 30, 2011, 02:23:45 PM »
Well, well.  Hello RaisinBoyİ. ;D  And if you think even for a moment (that means a very short period of time, buckwheat) that I anyone here is "terrified" of me, you are not only stupid, but patently so.   ;)

Predictable much ?   ;)

Thanks for clarifying what a "moment" is.... "champ"  ::)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: December 30, 2011, 03:04:43 PM »
Predictable much ?   ;)

Thanks for clarifying what a "moment" is.... "champ"  ::)

No worries, big man.  Can I borrow your arms later?  Mine are like pipe cleaners and I'm too weak to move an annoying plush pony thingy someone sent me with some flowers. ;D

With arms like yours, I'd just move the room to another room.  Later, ace.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: December 30, 2011, 03:15:53 PM »
No worries, big man.  Can I borrow your arms later?  Mine are like pipe cleaners and I'm too weak to move an annoying plush pony thingy someone sent me with some flowers. ;D

Just to clarify...I have no interest in being friendly with you.

You can take your passive aggressive schtick and shove it up your ass, you're not nearly as witty or charming as you think you are

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: December 30, 2011, 03:16:43 PM »

what a strange fella

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: December 30, 2011, 03:17:43 PM »
Just to clarify...I have no interest in being friendly with you.

You can take your passive aggressive schtick and shove it up your ass, you're not nearly as witty or charming as you think you are

Don't worry ace.  Fuck off and live, drug baby.  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #292 on: December 30, 2011, 08:19:18 PM »

yes a 5 year old would ask but a 60 old atheist cant answer.. what a logic?!.. :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #293 on: December 30, 2011, 08:30:56 PM »
I know it.  It goes to show you just how disastrous Islam is in regards to Education.  Its insane that he or anyone should be as old as he is and not even have an elementary understanding of Evolution.

Shalaby: Evolution is an ongoing process, continually happening.  From germs to mammals to everything else. Tell me, have you ever taken antibiotics for a cold or anything?  Do you know why you are required to take them all the way through with no breaks?  T

so evolution created us and made us feel.. cheat.. happy... sad?!!.. we were evolved with all these emotions??.. evolution chose to make some souls good and others wicked!!.. so in your mind an idiot only believes in God but a smart man is the one who believes evolution created us the way we are ::)..

evolution is like a machine ok but who started it??.. had the evolution process been evolved before starting to evolve :-\..

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #294 on: December 30, 2011, 08:35:18 PM »
so evolution created us and made us feel.. cheat.. happy... sad?!!.. we were evolved all these emotions??.. evolution chose to make some souls good and others wicked!!.. so in your mind an idiot only believes in God but a smart man is the one who believes evolution created us the way we are ::)..

evolution is like a machine ok but who started it??.. had the evolution process been evolved before starting to evolve :-\..

this shit you believe is to rest your mind from thinking.. if you really think enough you will/mayl see how stupid to see world this way..

There are so many things wrong here I don't even know where to begin. 
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: December 30, 2011, 11:55:31 PM »
so evolution created us and made us feel.. cheat.. happy... sad?!!.. we were evolved with all these emotions??.. evolution chose to make some souls good and others wicked!!.. so in your mind an idiot only believes in God but a smart man is the one who believes evolution created us the way we are ::)..

I don't believe in god....put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #296 on: December 31, 2011, 03:33:34 AM »

Atheist here.  To be quite honest I haven't a clue as to how all this (the earth, the universe, and everything in them) came to be and to offer suppositions is beyond my educational background.   As for your question regarding "God" I think that I am as "qualified" as any because God is much easier to "study".

For example, in the Old Testament of the Bible God was much more shall we say, "active".  Do something wrong and you were likely to be smitten.   God decided things like battles by requiring that Moses hold his hands aloft.  Makes sense to me...Not.  God allowed for the horrible persecution of Job at the hands of Satan.  Said persecution including financial devastation and killing his family.  But apparently that was okay because once God was proven right  by Job's faithfulness, God rewarded him with a new family and wealth.

If God were really "God", why not just restore the original family?  Bring them back from the dead.  Gives one pause, does it not?  When Christ walked the earth there were still accounts  of "judgment".  Demonic possession was seemingly common but God was no longer as active in punishing folks.   Jesus came to change the rules.   If we are to believe the New Testament, he healed the sick, raised the dead, fed the hungry and taught (and lived) a life of peace.  He did all this and men killed him.  Typical of men, really.  But -

He promised that believers would be able to do even greater things in his name and again, according to the New Testament his apostles did the works of their master. However for over two thousand years now no one has done anything remotely Christlike (i.e., miraculous)  in his name.  Oh many have done evil in the name of God and of the man many consider to be his Son, and while that doesn't make for an argument against the Christ it does show that over time and as man has progressed and advanced himself (most  men, some cling to archaic bullshit) God seems to have decided not to show himself in any way, shape or form.  Many of today's "men of God" (and even women) are in it for the money and/or power.  Be they christian or muslime.

Where is God?  Is he dead?  Hiding? Or did he ever truly exist?

So I ask you.  Would you hide from your children?  Would any here that are parents, give their children a stone when the asked for a loaf of bread?  Would you leave your children unattended for years, have zero contact with them except through nutbag imams, pederast popes and worthless televangelists.  Would you allow false ministers to speak on your behalf but never personally and publicly  punish them for their lies?  And in spite of never showing your face in the last two thousand years and not having written so much as a post card since the New Testament you expect,  No... You demand people praise your name and give you the glory for everything but the blame belongs to them.?  And the book you follow was written by a madman made all the more upset by the Jews refusing to accept him as a prophet.  Another example of a man in it for profit and pussy would be Joseph Smith, so old mo' wasn't the only one to be an asshole, just the most violent.

Yup.  Joe and mo' were in it for the power, pussy and wealth.  They didn't speak for God because no real God would allow such assholes to represent him.  Here's an example of Joseph Smith's bullshit for you -  He claimed there were men on the moon.  And they were dressed like the Quakers of his day.  Shit, another of their profits said there were men living on the sun.  Don't worry, your guy rode a horse to heaven or some such bullshit.  They got away with it because they couldn't be disproved  and people were far more primitive back then.  Kinda like many of today's muslimes and their imams bullshit, huh?

The God who allowed Popes to lie, homohammed to bullshit, says through his profits  that women should be beaten by their husbands and allows wars to be waged in his name for no other reason than the greed of man really exists?  You'd better watch out.  You'd better not cry.  You'd better not pout I'm telling you why...

The God that wiped out Sodom and Gomorrah, the God that drowned Pharaoh's army, freed the Hebrews but then made them wander around the desert for 40 years because they abandoned him, the God that created all "this",  booked out of here without so much as a note on the doorknob but claims it was man that made a mess out of everything by biting an apple?  

Nigerian, please.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #297 on: December 31, 2011, 03:56:28 AM »
Ha ha, "god", oh brother. If god is so perfect and created this world, why did it took 6 days instead of a nanosecond to create a world which is far from perfect. And why did god need to rest on the 7th day, was he exhausted after a 6 day workweek, lol. Cool story bro.  ::)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #298 on: December 31, 2011, 11:59:43 AM »

This is a serious question so please don't dodge it.

Do you have any family members, close friends, or any other people that you love, or even like, that aren't Muslim?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: December 31, 2011, 12:04:05 PM »
Ha ha, "god", oh brother. If god is so perfect and created this world, why did it took 6 days instead of a nanosecond to create a world which is far from perfect. And why did god need to rest on the 7th day, was he exhausted after a 6 day workweek, lol. Cool story bro.  ::)

See, this is what people do, they quote the Bible as if it were absolutely factual and not the folklore that it really is. Men wrote the bible. It is not a handbook or instruction manual written by God and handed to man upon his arrival here.